There's nobody in music I hate more than Kid Rock. Flo Rida sucks too.
Except for Cena vs. Antonio, shit sounds terrible.
Posted in: WWE, WWE
*SPOILERS* WWE Tribute to The Troops Tapings for 12/22/12
By Marc Middleton
Dec 9, 2012 - 8:25:08 PM
- Thanks to Donald Keimig for the following WWE Tribute to the Troops spoilers from tonight's tapings in Norfolk, Virginia:
* Lillian Garcia opened the show with the National Anthem
* Kid Rock did a set of 5 songs.
* Michael Cole and JBL are the announce team and Justin Roberts is the ring announcer.
* Sheamus and Randy Orton team up against Dolph Ziggler and The Big Show. Orton and Sheamus are the winners. Randy hits RKO on Big Show followed by a Brogue Kick from Sheamus.
* Ryback vs. Alberto Del Rio is up next. Ryback wins via disqualification with interference from Ricardo Rodriguez. Ryback hits Shellshocked on both.
* Kane, Daniel Bryan and R-Truth vs Heath Slater, Drew McIntyre and Jinder Mahal. Team Hell No and R-Truth win when R-Truth hit his finisher on Heath Slater.
* Miz TV with the The Muppets is next. The Miz wants to know if Kermit truly loves Ms. Piggy. Damien Sandow interrupts and Miz challenges him.
* The Miz vs. Damien Sandow. Miz wins with roll up.
* Layla vs. Eve Torres non title match. Layla wins with her kick to the head.
* Primo, Epico, Tensai and David Otunga vs. Brodus Clay, Sin Cara, The Great Khali and Hornswoggle. The faces win with Hornswoggle's tadpole splash.
* Flo-Rida next with 4 songs.
* John Cena vs. Antonio Cesaro in a non-title match for the main event. Cena wins with the Attitude Adjustment.
* At the conclusion, all the Superstars came on stage while Cena thanked the Military for their service. Santa Claus came out in a sleigh with Superstars dressed as reindeer. The Usos, Zack Ryder, PTP, Santino Marella, Justin Gabriel and Yoshi Tatsu were reindeer. I think Mick Foley was Santa but I couldn't tell from where I was seated. Triple H was present but only made an appearance at the conclusion. I saw John Laurinaitis, Dean Malenko, Road Dogg, Micheal Hayes during the conclusion as well. Other superstars at the conclusion were AJ Lee, Kaitlyn, Ted DiBiase, Alicia Fox and others.
Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/...8lMXxQiWeWW.99
MUST... SEE... THIS... MATCH... IMMEDIATELY!!!
Damien Sandow is the only guy to not lose clean to a finisher. At Tribute to the Troops. What does that mean?!
Congratulations to CIG for winning the 2015 PW Video Game Draft!
Winner of the 2014 PW Video Game Draft and two-time winner of the PW Poster Draft.
The same can be said about "giving away" a match at Tribute to the Troops.
That's all, folks.
Flo Rida, jesus. This is the first time I've seen his name in print form and I finally notice his name is Florida I hate him more than ever.
Bring back the fourth wall
I've never understood the negativity people express toward Tribute to the Troops. For what it is, it sounds like a nice card and a fun show. Nothing special. Gotta remember that it's not for us, it's for them and to celebrate the holidays.
Honestly, Tribute is probably my favorite show of the year.
Exactly. It's essentially a televised house show, and it will never be anything more than that. If that bothers you so much, don't watch.
This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.
So they finally use Yoshi Tatsu and it's as a reindeer... that's even worse then bringing back The Muppets.
Nothing to really get upset over at all.
I'm not really upset, just think they should be using Yoshi Tatsu more often and not as a reindeer either.
It is worse than the Muppets though, because the Muppets are obviously the best part.
That's all, folks.
Everyone's into the Muppets.
And if this show is meant for the Troops to celebrate, why trap them all in one building and subject them to Flo Rida? Surely that's some sort of war crime.
People have to be negative even in THIS thread. Good Lord. It's a throwaway show for us, but it's a chance for the troops to be entertained and they enjoy it every year. It's not supposed to be "heavy" with storylines, just light hearted and fun. It's not even supposed to be about 5 star matches or who's getting pushed or whether or not low midcarders get puushed on the show. It's about the show itself. The entertainment.
What tha hell, no Triple H randomly Pedigreeing a random Wrestler?
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)