***can I get this stickied***
***EVERYONE READ NOTES BELOW AS WELL AS NOTES IN PREDICTIONS CARD SECTION***
A few notes: I am still trying to get some feuds going so people may face the same person for a few PPVs in a row. Also might be taking win streak out of the ranking criteria OR putting it as an extra and putting a higher portion on overall win percentage so expect rankings to change a bit after this PPV either way.
***VERY IMPORTANT RULES ARE BOLD***
1. Predict each match on the PPV. Then for each prediction put a point total based on how confident you are that your prediction is correct. (usually 1-8 depending on how many matches we predict). Each match MUST have a different point total with them. 1 point least confident, 8 points most confident
***1-7 this month***
***2. If you are in multiple title matches you MUST put in separate DIFFERENT predictions for each title match. Please put separate predictions in quotes with them labeled it is much easier for me to see them this way. You can change confidence points or change predictions for matches you arent sure on but they must be different. I am making it mandatory that you have at least 3 differences in your predictions (At least one of which MUST be a different winner picked...differences might overlap as in different winner and different confidence point for the same match). You DO NOT need separate predictions for if you are not in multiple title matches, ONLY for multiple title matches.***
2b. Starting with the new ranking system we will not be having one person hold multiple singles titles to defend at a PPV. One person may win more than one if they have a briefcase or previous title shot while holding a title but the title must be vacated the next month.
3. Starting Lockdown 2012 a new ranking system will take place: This will include your overall % of points since Lockdown 2012, % of points over previous 5 PPVs, and W/L record...For Win/Loss record in case of multi person matches the person with the highest points gets the win, the person with the lowest points gets the loss and other participants get a Draw. Regular tag teams will earn points for their team (for ranking purposes) even if they are not in a tag match for the month...with feuds and storylines happening now all teams might NOT be in a match due to odd number of teams or other circumstances.
4. If you have competed under other names previously let me know for ranking purposes.
5. Results are based on the order the matches take place at the PPV...this can be and is most likely different than the listed order as the order is just copied and pasted from the and i do NOT know the order prior to finding out the results. Please take this into account when predicting for any sort of match where PPV match order is important.
6. This is open to EVERYONE, just post your predictions, you dont need to PM me to ask if you can join. no explanations are needed as to why you picked who you picked it just clutters things up.
7. With the new ranking system and the easier possibilities of feuds rematches for titles will no longer depend on holding the belt for 3 PPVs, but those who do hold a belt of 3 consecutive PPVs will be GUARANTEED a rematch. ONLY those ranked 11-15 can challenge for the Internet Championship unless a briefcase was used or a contenders match was won previously.
8. Starting in Lockdown 2011, there are new rules for ties in title matches: the forum championship and tag championships will be held up and a rematch between the two people/teams will take place at the following PPV...if an X or Internet Title Match is tied they will be considered co-champions if the total points lost is 10 or less (that means in a normal 8 match PPV the score must be at least 26.)...if the tying people lose more than 10 points the title will be held up and a rematch will take place the following month.
9. Starting Lockdown 2011, If a Champion no shows the title will be vacated and the top ranked people will have some sort of match to crown a new champion the following month...this will include the former champion (IF they qualify for an automatic rematch) and whoever was set to challenge for the title the month the champion no showed.
10. Starting at Destination X 2012, the current X-Division Champion will be granted the opportunity to give up the X-Title for a shot at the Forum Championship (just like in real life).
11. With the new ranking system, only one singles title will be able to be held at a time, it is tough to have people in more than one singles match as win streak is part of the ranking process, although if there is ever a possibility of having more than one title shot the lower title will be considered to be first on the card.
12. Those ranked 11-15 will ONLY be eligible for the Internet Championship (unless there are some other circumstances...is briefcase or winning a #1 contenders match previous to moving out of that rankings).
13. In order to contend for a title you must have at least 5 matches for singles and 3 for tag.
TNA FINAL RESOLUTION
MAIN EVENT: WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
Bobby Roode vs. "The Charismatic Enigma" Jeff Hardy (c)
ONE FINAL TIME
Christopher Daniels vs. "The Phenomenal" AJ Styles
BULLY RAY VS. AUSTIN ARIES
ACES & EIGHTS VS. KURT ANGLE, SAMOA JOE, GARETT BISCHOFF & WES BRISCO
WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
Matt Morgan & Joey Ryan vs. Chavo Guerrero & Hernandez (c)
X DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
Kenny King vs. Rob Van Dam (c)
Mickie James vs. Tara (c)TNA Forum Championship
Winners take all, losers dont get another shot at the belts as long as current holders hold them
Forum Championship, Forum X-Championship, Forum Tag Championship:
Lony/Raven* (c) v. kovu/RZ
***With this being unique just do one set of predictions but be around as I may add a stipulation or try and figure something out***
Forum Internet Championship: oncall (c) v. kovu (still have a briefcase to use by this month)
The return of Feast or Famine for all people NOT in current championship matches.
***RULES: After every certain number of matches the person with the highest point total (as of that match) will be awarded a briefcase...the 4 people who are awarded briefcases will get to choose their cases in order that they get them...I will have someone randomly assign title shots to each briefcase and then post everything***
***Everyone NOT in a title match must put in 2 sets of predictions...one for the Feast or Famine match and one for a regular singles match (which will also be used for any tag match you might be in)...please label them***
Genesis v. TA
X-Zero v. Ed
***more matches to be announced