Thread: eric young re signed tna

Cool eric young re signed tna

according to wrestlinginc.com

One-half of the TNA Knockouts Tag Team Champions, Eric Young, revealed that he has re-signed with TNA.
    Young wrote on his Twitter, "To be clear. Just re-signed with Impact wrestling. Great day and when I come back ill be better and crazier then ever that's a promise!!!!!"

Default Re: eric young re signed tna

YES YES YES! long live EY!

Thanks Bender

Glad to hear he'll be sticking around.

The Nerdery's Best Poster (2013 Co-Winner)
    PW WrestleMania X Money In The Bank Winner

Banned
    It doesn't matter where I am. What matters is my plan.

You know what this means. EY is gonna fuck up Aces and Eights!

I wish, they never can book this guy correctly.

Making snow angels The Main Event's Avatar

Good. I say that for a few reasons.

He can still do his TV show, which is good, and he wasn't going to move up, why not stay with TNA?

THIS AWWWWWWESOME BANNER MADE BY SPIKE

Former 2-time TNA Tag Team Champion and 3-time TNA X-Division Champion
    2010 PW Healthiest Poster....2010 NCAA Poster of the Year

tis not right in the head whocares's Avatar

I'm not gonna get too excited about this... mainly because he could still be kept off of TV for long stretches if his other show keeps going strong. So, semi-Yay.

I like EY but my biggest fear is that TNA screws up the way they book this guy again. I now live in fear of a possible EYv Sharkboy feud. Cause you know, Eric has a fishing show and Sharkboy would be an extreme catch. The feud culminates in this match...

Mike TeNAy: "It's an "Off the Hook" match where the winner is the first person to climb to the top of a (fishing) pole in the corner and retrieve a tacklebox off of a hook. Inside the box is either a contract for a world title match or a pink slip. But of course, for this match it isn't really pink, but salmon. The winner doesn't know until they open the box whether they have just received a title match or is fired. Its really quite simple".

Dear Christ, I can actually see them doing that with EY!

Good for him, can't knock a guy for getting a pay check

I don't see Eric Young as anything more than comedy. I wish he could return under a mask or have a drastic change in look, That is the only way I can take him serious as a new guy at this point.

The part I like best about his re-signing is that it shows that Bischoff is still working the internet and TNA is still unpredictable.

Making snow angels The Main Event's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The_Boss View Post
    The part I like best about his re-signing is that it shows that Bischoff is still working the internet and TNA is still unpredictable.
    By re-signing a guy that they haven't allowed to be relevent in years?

THIS AWWWWWWESOME BANNER MADE BY SPIKE

Former 2-time TNA Tag Team Champion and 3-time TNA X-Division Champion
    2010 PW Healthiest Poster....2010 NCAA Poster of the Year

But he's fun. While I don't like the fact that he's holding a woman's title, I think (especially with his TV show and all) using him as comic relief is the best way to use him right now.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by The Main Event View Post
    By re-signing a guy that they haven't allowed to be relevent in years?
    Ya don't understand, dude. Eric Bischoff is down with the one true God-A-Mania, brother. He understand the voice of the almighty, jack! He will never be wrong!

Bischoff has nothing to do with this. Everybody just assumed EY was gonna leave because his show is going strong. TNA just had to write him off TV because he is still gonna be gone for long stretches. Come on.

Banned

And his contract was running out, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Crippler View Post
    And his contract was running out, I think.
    You are correct, sir.

Quote Originally Posted by whocares View Post
    Bischoff has nothing to do with this. Everybody just assumed EY was gonna leave because his show is going strong. TNA just had to write him off TV because he is still gonna be gone for long stretches. Come on.
    This isn't the first person that the IWC was saying "why did they let him leave? Bischoff is ruining everything". Devon was a work. Morgan was a work. And while Sky may not have been a work It seems pretty clear that she intended to come back. But they played it off as if she was just being tossed aside. Bischoff really knows how to work the internet which helps keep TNA unpredictable.

This isn't the first person that the IWC was saying "why did they let him leave? Bischoff is ruining everything". Devon was a work. Morgan was a work. And while Sky may not have been a work It seems pretty clear that she intended to come back. But they played it off as if she was just being tossed aside. Bischoff really knows how to work the internet which helps keep TNA unpredictable.
    Uh... No. D-Von and Morgan did legit leave the company... and just found out the hard way that the WWE isn't touching any ex-TNA talent due to the ongoing lawsuit.

I mean, seriously, do you actually think sticking Morgan with Joey Ryan(Who I don't even think was part of TNA when Matty left) and making D-Von a part of A's & 8's was booked well in advance? Hell, the fact that they put the damn TV Title back on D-von is very telling in and of itself.

Uh... No. D-Von and Morgan did legit leave the company... and just found out the hard way that the WWE isn't touching any ex-TNA talent due to the ongoing lawsuit.

I mean, seriously, do you actually think sticking Morgan with Joey Ryan(Who I don't even think was part of TNA when Matty left) and making D-Von a part of A's & 8's was booked well in advance? Hell, the fact that they put the damn TV Title back on D-von is very telling in and of itself.
    Sure it was. Wrestlers "leaving" the company is an angle as old as the sport itself. And yes TNA books there shows well in advance. That's why HOLLYWOOD HULK HOGAN made a big deal about Devon leaving on twitter... so that it seemed as if the two were close friends and thus would be a bigger shock when he was the first person revealed to be a member of Aces and Eights. And the whole issue of Devon not dropping the title was to make the angle of Devon "leaving" a bigger deal.

The same is true of Morgan bad mouthing TNA every week on twitter. It was a work to fool the fans. That's why his Direct insurance commercials were still running each week.

Sure it was. Wrestlers "leaving" the company is an angle as old as the sport itself. And yes TNA books there shows well in advance. That's why HOLLYWOOD HULK HOGAN made a big deal about Devon leaving on twitter... so that it seemed as if the two were close friends and thus would be a bigger shock when he was the first person revealed to be a member of Aces and Eights. And the whole issue of Devon not dropping the title was to make the angle of Devon "leaving" a bigger deal.

The same is true of Morgan bad mouthing TNA every week on twitter. It was a work to fool the fans. That's why his Direct insurance commercials were still running each week.
    They never even laid a foundation for D-von turning before he left. Dude just disappeared from TV and was never mentioned again. What sense does that make?

As for Matt Morgan, having him shit on the company would be almost as bad of business as advancing a "storyline" via Twatter... Then look how they re-introduced the guy on TV... they didn't even let him have his big moment on TV. That guy definitely went out the door legit.

They never even laid a foundation for D-von turning before he left. Dude just disappeared from TV and was never mentioned again. What sense does that make?
    He was mentioned all time time... on the internet. PW.com posted stories about how HOLLYWOOD HULK HOGAn said that TNA made a mistake letting him leave. Haters were saying that it was HOLLYWOOD HULK HOGAN and Bischoff's fault etc, etc...

As for Matt Morgan, having him shit on the company would be almost as bad of business as advancing a "storyline" via Twatter... Then look how they re-introduced the guy on TV... they didn't even let him have his big moment on TV. That guy definitely went out the door legit.
    That's fine that you think that. I'm not going to try to convince you other wise. Because that only shows that Bischoff is working the internet exactly how he intends to.

Bischoff is working the internet, Hogan isn't on roids, Hogan doesn't molest his daughter, Hogan has talent, David Arquette deserved the title, El Gigante was a mat technician, Chris Benoit deserved the father of the year award, stop me when I say someting truthful... Ric Flair is a financial genius, Hogan is a good father, Paul Heyman deserves a checkbook, CM Punk knows when to get and when not to get a tattoo......

Quote Originally Posted by merle View Post
    Bischoff is working the internet, Hogan isn't on roids, Hogan doesn't molest his daughter, Hogan has talent, David Arquette deserved the title, El Gigante was a mat technician, Chris Benoit deserved the father of the year award, stop me when I say someting truthful... Ric Flair is a financial genius, Hogan is a good father, Paul Heyman deserves a checkbook, CM Punk knows when to get and when not to get a tattoo......
    Keep going.

Quote Originally Posted by merle View Post
    Bischoff is working the internet
    True.
    Hogan isn't on roids
    Not since 89-90 when they became illegal, so True
    Hogan doesn't molest his daughter
    True - but Obama funds child molesters like Elmo
    Hogan has talent
    In abundance
    David Arquette deserved the title
    That was Russo's fault... but I still put the blame on McMahon. When he strapped himself as WWF World champion he opened the door for non wrestlers to hold World titles.
    El Gigante was a mat technician
    I just wish he would have gone one on one with Giant Gonzales
    Chris Benoit deserved the father of the year award
    Most HOLLYWOOD HULK HOGAN haters actually agree with this
    stop me when I say someting truthful...
    you spelled "something" wrong
    Ric Flair is a financial genius
    well, when it comes to being able to spend more than he has without any care for the future he's right up there with Democrats... and he's a Republican!
    Hogan is a good father
    He gave his children everything that he could and he was there for his kids through the worst of times. Is he the best father? Tough to say as I haven't met them all. Is he a good father? I would say yes.
    Paul Heyman deserves a checkbook
    As long as it's not mine...
    CM Punk knows when to get and when not to get a tattoo......
    Tattoos have lost their apeal IMO. Too many people have too many these days. NOT having them actually makes you stand out better.

Thread Information