Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WWE 2013

Default WWE 2013

Who or what would you like to see in the WWE in 2013?

Default Re: WWE 2013

More Brock Lesnar

Banned
    It doesn't matter where I am. What matters is my plan.

Things I'd like to see/hear less
    -Michael Cole
    -Jerry Lawler
    -Vickie Guerrero
    -Triple H
    -Booker T
    -Matt Striker getting treated like a schmuck
    -Smackdown being treated like Sunday Night Heat
    -Champions jobbing
    -Zack Ryder
    -Brodus Clay

Things I'd like to see
    -Damien Sandow, United States Champion
    -Cody Rhodes, World Heavyweight Champion
    -Ryback, WWE Champion
    -A new WWE title belt
    -John Cena vs. Ryback
    -More Del Rio losing
    -More Orton losing
    -Less Cena losing
    -Brock Lesnar vs. Sheamus
    -A Jack Swagger face run
    -PAC's debut
    -Kassius Ohno vs. Antonio Cesaro
    -Antonio Cesaro, World Heavyweight Champion
    -Tyson Kidd, Intercontinental Champion
    -Chris Jericho vs. Tyson Kidd

YOSHI TATSU!!!!!!!

"There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs."

The only thing I want to see in 2013, is Bruno Sammartino burying the hatchet with WWE, and be properly honored and enshrined in the Hall of Fame.

"Every man's heart one day beats its final beat, his lungs breath their final breath. And if what that man did in his life, makes the blood pulse through the body of others, and makes them believe deeper in something larger than life, then his essence, his spirit, will be immortalized by the storytellers, by the loyalty, by the memory, of those who honor him and make whatever the man did live forever."

RIP Oscar Taveras :( SM(Stardust)'s Avatar

What I want to see is a Cody Rhodes face turn and a slow build towards the top that would lead to him winning the Royal Rumble in 2014 and then the WWE Title at WM 30.

Also, want either Cody Rhodes vs. Kane or Team Hell No vs. Team Rhodes Scholars for the tag titles at WM 29 with it built around Cody trying to get revenge on Kane for injuring him.

Oh, and I want a Cody Rhodes/Damien Sandow feud with Cody as a face.

surrender

Knows he isn't welcome

I want more fun. Everything else is trivial.
    That's all, folks.

Quote Originally Posted by milopo View Post
    YOSHI TATSU!!!!!!!
    I second this, the more Yoshi Tatsu the better.

The Nerdery's Best Poster (2013 Co-Winner)
    PW WrestleMania X Money In The Bank Winner

Lebesgue Measure-aholic RawisJericho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwolf View Post
    I want more fun. Everything else is trivial.
    I'm with this guy...oh, and I wouldn't mind seeing more of AJ's ass, that goes under the general heading of fun right?

Stop this BS about talent, especially when you don't give people opportunities

Go back to separate brands

Make Raw two hours again

Get rid of this PG era Bull***t!

Push Ziggler or fire him

King of the Ring needs to come back

Banned

Making Raw 2 Hours I agree with. As has been said a BILLION times, the problem is not PG.

Quote Originally Posted by Crippler View Post
    Making Raw 2 Hours I agree with. As has been said a BILLION times, the problem is not PG.
    If PG isn't the problem, what is?

Banned

Shitty writers. Something can be PG and still be entertaining. Blood, tits, beer, and swearing is not wrestling. That's Showtime.

Quote Originally Posted by Crippler View Post
    Shitty writers. Something can be PG and still be entertaining. Blood, tits, beer, and swearing is not wrestling. That's Showtime.
    Shitty writers, lazy writers I agree, blood should be for PPV's, beer and swearing I agree it's not wrestling. But remember this sex always sell!

Knows he isn't welcome

Being fair, this thread is about what each of us wants from WWE in 2013.

I still believe blood, beer, swearing and sex are completely unnecessary and childish though.
    That's all, folks.

Yeah let's get rid of this PG crap........ rating should be G it is the only way there will be a boom in wrestling again.

"There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs."

I'd like to see more personality. I really like the WWE roster and feel like there is some tremendous potential but the WWE doesn't really give you any reasons to latch onto say 8 wrestlers at any given time. Given they have 9 hours of television each week, I'd really like to see more promos and segments to invest in these wrestlers and care whether they win or lose.

Another aspect that I feel has eluded WWE lately and has actually been a small victory for TNA as of late is the introduction of fresh concepts. Ideas like Gut Check & Open Fight Night were really fun introductions that gave fans something to look forward to every once in awhile. I feel like the WWE need to experiment again and come up with some new ideas for 2013. I'd really like to see the WWE put gimmicks like EC, Hell in a Cell, TLC, Money in the Bank etc. on the backburner and focus on giving fans a new and exciting experience.

Other aspects:
    - Cut back on TV. Raw can revert to 2 hours and I'd consider scratching Main Event and just incorporating that presentation into Smackdown. I really like the show, but it's just an extra hour of television that could be used more wisely.

- Keep on truckin with the tag division. They're slowly developing a solid division, now they need to promote the competition and introduce more talent coming through on NXT. Guys like Kassius Ohno, Richie Steamboat, Luke Harper etc. would all be perfect candidates to bring up through that division (especially if they want to play it safe).

- Interchange WWE/World Championship main events. I believe this is a good way to counter-act any B-show concerns by alternating the focus between the two belts. Only concern is whether the perception of the World Championship is salvagable and I believe it is as long as the WWE invest some time in treating it as a legitimate belt and put over how it's just as prestigious as the WWE Championship.

- Stronger heel booking. I don't necessarily want to see them win every match but I don't want to see them lose every match either. Fans love under-dogs and watching people over-come challenges, heels aren't obstacles if every jabroni on the roster can beat them. (eg. Ziggler)

- Less focus on booking face/heel matches. I understand the reasoning and agree they should strive for it on PPV, but when it comes to television, particularly in the mid-card letting folks just go out and wrestle is fine and would make for more unpredictable matches.

- Less focus on authority figures. They've been played out for nearly a decade now and it's usually stifling the development of the wrestlers and their own feuds.

etc. etc.
    Pimpin' Ain't Easy

I believe I read somewhere that Vince isn't happy with gimmick PPVs anymore and we might start seeing them phased out. Which isn't a bad thing.

I'd like a very few specific things:

-A new WWE Title belt. No problem with the current one, just ready for a change.

-Jack Swagger come back with an awesome gimmick and a push to match

-MORE. ROMAN. REIGNS.

-A Miz face title run.

-The Divas title on the shoulder of AJ. Might actually help the division unlike anybody else.

-Keep pushing AJ as well. That's the important part.

-Sheamus vs Everybody

-Wade Barret push.

-3MB as tag champs.
    Quote Originally Posted by TGO View Post
    Also, I want to make it known that I am a proud Icecube.
    Quote Originally Posted by RT View Post
    I'm an Ice Cube.

Quote Originally Posted by Ice View Post
    I believe I read somewhere that Vince isn't happy with gimmick PPVs anymore and we might start seeing them phased out. Which isn't a bad thing.

I'd like a very few specific things:

-A new WWE Title belt. No problem with the current one, just ready for a change.

-Jack Swagger come back with an awesome gimmick and a push to match

-MORE. ROMAN. REIGNS.

-A Miz face title run.

-The Divas title on the shoulder of AJ. Might actually help the division unlike anybody else.

-Keep pushing AJ as well. That's the important part.

-Sheamus vs Everybody

-Wade Barret push.

-3MB as tag champs.
    This. Especially Reigns. He's the star of The Shield.

There is only one thing on my list to see in WWE in 2013, and that is best free agent on the market right now, Alex Shelley.
    Wildfire Tommy Rich for WWE HOF 2014

Quote Originally Posted by CM Punk'd View Post
    The only thing I want to see in 2013, is Bruno Sammartino burying the hatchet with WWE, and be properly honored and enshrined in the Hall of Fame.
    This would really be the only thing that would get me to watch (with hopes of actually enjoying) a WWE event.

Quote Originally Posted by CM Punk'd View Post
    I agree totally. But whenever I think of Bruno showing up on WWE TV I always think of the night Paul Heyman first re-appeared on Raw with Lesnar. The majority of the crowd was dead quiet, like they had no idea who the guy was. How sad would it be if Bruno got that same reception? I mean seriously, we all know who Bruno Sammartino is, but today's average fan probobly has no idea who he is or what he did for wrestling.
    Wildfire Tommy Rich for WWE HOF 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Perfect View Post
    I agree totally. But whenever I think of Bruno showing up on WWE TV I always think of the night Paul Heyman first re-appeared on Raw with Lesnar. The majority of the crowd was dead quiet, like they had no idea who the guy was. How sad would it be if Bruno got that same reception? I mean seriously, we all know who Bruno Sammartino is, but today's average fan probobly has no idea who he is or what he did for wrestling.
    That's why it should be done in New York - preferably Madison Square Garden.

I am a big fan of John Cena and I really wanted to see him in WWE 2013. He is one most finest wrestling player and very popular too. It's like pleasure for me to watch her fights matches because his fight techniques are marvellous.

By the end of 2013, here's who I'd like to see have held the championships:
    WWE Championship: Hasn't changed hands. CM Punk two-years champ.
    World Heavyweight Championship: Dolph Ziggler, Antonio Cesaro, Daniel Bryan.
    Intercontinental Championship: Wade Barrett, Cody Rhodes, Chris Jericho, Seth Rollins.
    United States Championship: Damien Sandow, Justin Gabriel, Tyson Kidd.
    Tag Team Championship: Rey Mysterio & Sin Cara, Damien Sandow & Cody Rhodes, Darren Young & Titus O'Neil, Kane & Daniel Bryan (one last reign), 3MB (under the "Freebird rule").
    Diva's Championship: Tamina Snuka, Kaitlyn, AJ, Vickie Guerrero.
    NXT Championship: Kassius Ohno, Ritchie Steamboat, Michael McGillicutty.
    Newly introduced NXT Women's Championship: Paige.
    Do you want to be a statistic?
    Or, do you want to be a legend?

Foley is god.

Thread Information