Thread: The Shield needs a fourth member

Banned

Default The Shield needs a fourth member

It really does. All three guys are believable as this strikeforce unit, but they need a stronger numbers game to believably overwhelm and beat down their targets.

Another tough young talent from NXT needs to be brought in to be the fourth member. I think if they brought in a brute powerhouse like Big E Langston as the fourth member, The Shield would be a truly formidable faction, not just future fodder for Ryback.

Default Re: The Shield needs a fourth member

Corey Graves started traveling with the others this week. I really wouldn't be surprised to see him added to the group.

I love the Shield the way they are. However if there is another guy who can fit in with them great. They just need to be booked strong. They are not ganging up on groups just one guy or 2 at a time. So I think they are believable now.

Why? They seem to be doing pretty well as a trio.

And I'd love to hear an explanation that doesn't involve a faction from the NWA of the 1980s, or a WWE faction from the early 2000s.
    Just wait and see how it plays out, guys.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Djm View Post
    Why? They seem to be doing pretty well as a trio.

And I'd love to hear an explanation that doesn't involve a faction from the NWA of the 1980s, or a WWE faction from the early 2000s.
    I just think they'd be more formidable with a great numbers game. I don't want a six man group ala Nexus, but a fourth member. With a fourth member I can see them believably raiding matches and dominating tag teams.

WWE needs to do angles that fans WANT to see. I think WWE overthinks things at times and tries to swerve fans. Which is great many times. But even though something is predictable, it doesn't mean its a bad thing. Its about actually seeing what u want come to fruition.

With that said, millions of fans want a stable headed up by Punk and Lesnar with Heyman managing. From there u throw in The Shield with the promising young stars. Those five with Heyman managing would be a great stable. I will be VERY disappointed it we don't see a super heel stable with Punk and Lesnar spearheading it.

Thread Information