View Poll Results: What would it take for Raw to break the 3.0 mark tonight?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rock appearance

3 6.67%
  • Vince fires Punk

2 4.44%
  • Cena has sex with AJ Lee in the ring

17 37.78%
  • Benoit returns

14 31.11%
  • Stone Cold vs CM Punk, tonight on Raw! OH HELL YEAH!

9 20.00%
Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Bad ratings? That can only mean one thing: THE CHAIRMAN RETURNS IN THE RAW PARTY!

Greatest Champion Ever The Champ's Avatar

Cool Bad ratings? That can only mean one thing: THE CHAIRMAN RETURNS IN THE RAW PARTY!

Last night's episode of WWE RAW garnered a 2.72 rating with 3.92 million viewers. The rating was even with last week's show, while viewers were up slightly from the 3.835 million viewers drawn last week.

The show drew 4.147 million viewers in the first hour and fell to 4.126 million in the second. Viewers dropped sharply from the second hour to the third, which garnered 3.488 million viewers. It was the fifteenth week in a row where viewership for the third hour was below viewership in the second hour.

PWTorch also noted that the 15% drop in viewers from hour two to hour three was the steepest since the show moved permanently to three hours this past summer.
    WWE.com has learned Mr. McMahon has been spotted in Greensboro, N.C., host of tonight's Raw. What is the Chairman of the Board doing in Greensboro? Is he going to be on Monday Night Raw? Tune in at 8/7 CT on USA Network to follow this developing story.

I'M VINCE MCMAHON, DAMMIT! I WON'T TOLERATE THESE SHIT RATINGS!

THAT LITTLE MIDGET OF A CHAMPION IS LUCKY DWAYNE'S ON THE WAY!

So what does the Chairman of the Board have in store for tonight's show? A firing? A hiring? Stripping CM Punk of the championship, because he can? Disciplinary action against The Shield?

And speaking of The Shield, what will their next move be in their quest to right WWE's wrongs?

Also, will John Cena and AJ Lee continue their romance? Or will Cena turn his focus back to in-ring competition, as he claimed on Twitter was his plan?

As always, there's only one way to find out.

A way that takes three hours and has contributed to WWE's ratings slump, but a way nonetheless.

HAYZE

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Heyman
    My client, Brock Lesnar, conquered the Streak.
    This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

Default Re: Bad ratings? That can only mean one thing: THE CHAIRMAN RETURNS IN THE RAW PARTY!

So do you think they name Ric Flair the new GM early, or wait until the end?

"I like cake."

Quote Originally Posted by MrAndersons Mic View Post
    Im posting my thoughts not for them to be debated or argued against. I would like for folks to understand and agree with my point of view while throwing dookie at the McMahons and laughing at it.

Banned
    It doesn't matter where I am. What matters is my plan.

Default Re: Bad ratings? That can only mean one thing: THE CHAIRMAN RETURNS IN THE RAW PARTY!

I think they debut wrestling's newest hot commodity: Holographic Randy Savage.

Quote Originally Posted by Crippler View Post
    I think they debut wrestling's newest hot commodity: Holographic Randy Savage.
    I don't know anybody with a Nielsen box, but if I did, I'd totally call them and demand that they change the channel to that immediately.

"I like cake."

Im posting my thoughts not for them to be debated or argued against. I would like for folks to understand and agree with my point of view while throwing dookie at the McMahons and laughing at it.

Banned

Randy pins Ryback so that the main event of TLC is a TLC match between Randy Savage and CM Punk. Savage wins, and becomes the first spirit to hold a WWE Championship.

I'm back for my second RAW party thread. Should be fun.

If they want better ratings they should be giving us better main events than Punk vs Kane.. who would want to stick around and wait for that crapfest to happen.

Speaking of Kane

Banned

It's nice to see Kane and Bryan working together. And they didn't need therapy. All they need is a mutual enemy.

New generic music for the PTP.

Please tease Ambrose/Bryan some more.

"I like cake."

I kind of love the idea of The Shield gaining vengeance for all of the logical fallacies in WWE storytelling.

"I like cake."

Banned

Cole: *Makes logical argument*
    Lawler: You're full of shit. Faggot.

Who is Daniel Ambrose?

Did somebody in the crowd attack Rollins or something?

This is a really cool opening, by the way.

"I like cake."

The Shield is keeping me from watching RG3. So damn good! nice opening match.

PW Tag Team Champion!! HilaryFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crippler View Post
    Cole: *Makes logical argument*
    Lawler: You're full of shit. Faggot.
    Oh please, come on dude. Are we back to everyone here nitpicking Lawler again? Cole was talking shit justifying three heels and Jerry was doing what the face commetator is supposed to do

( ?_?) - 97% of PW suddenly think Michael Cole is awesome. If you're part of the 3% that still thinks he is an annoying tool, copy & paste this into your sig.

Currently Playing: Suikoden 1, Max Payne 1, Beyond Good and Evil, MGS Peace Walker

Back in the saddle. Heartburn Kid's Avatar

My beloved NY Giants or Raw tonight?

Eli wins again.

(Unless Cena nails Aj in the ring as the poll suggests)

Quote Originally Posted by Heartburn Kid View Post
    My beloved NY Giants or Raw tonight?

Eli wins again.

(Unless Cena nails Aj in the ring as the poll suggests)
    Ughh I am not too fond of your Giants and Mr. Eli with me being a Packers fan and all.

Banned

Oh, THERE'S Bitch Spasms.

Beatdown time!

It takes the same number of guys to take out Daniel Bryan that it takes to take down Ryback...

Credit to BezerroBizarro from DeviantArt and Lony for Resisizing!
    http://bezerrobizarro.deviantart.com...oshi-163705876
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Pete View Post
    0 days since a Cena fight. C'mon guys we need to at least get it up to two.
    http://forums.prowrestling.com/showthread.php?t=123457 THE KID VS DOSE MATCH IS ON!!!!

Some faces help hell you fucks!

What's with Seth Rollins hair....?

Lame Cena/Sheamus segment woo hoo!

The Shield beats the hell out of two guys, and these two are in the back doing Abbott and Costello.

"I like cake."

Thread Information