Thread: dolph ziggler how come never cash in money in the bank yet

Question dolph ziggler how come never cash in money in the bank yet

The Wrestling Observer reports that one of the reasons Dolph Ziggler hasn't cashed in his Money in the Bank contract yet is because his feud with John Cena was pushed back from original plans, until now, and there's a feeling that Ziggler needed to feud with Cena first before having a run with the World Heavyweight Title.

Making snow angels The Main Event's Avatar

Default Re: dolph ziggler how come never cash in money in the bank yet

Yay for more random dirtsheet stories that sound like they just sat back and thought "hey, this kinda adds up".

THIS AWWWWWWESOME BANNER MADE BY SPIKE

Former 2-time TNA Tag Team Champion and 3-time TNA X-Division Champion
    2010 PW Healthiest Poster....2010 NCAA Poster of the Year

That is Meltzer, if Mick knows anything he has told it

Dolph/Cena at TLC.

AJ turns on Cena after he tells her he isn't cool with all the kissing. She cost Cena the match at TLC. Later that night after The Chair match, Dolph cashses in on Show or Sheamus.

Next Night On Raw...HE IS THERE TO SHOW THE WORLD....CHAMPIONSHIP!

Vickie becomes pissed and is out to get Dolph

It woud be awesome if he cashed it in at Wrestlemania.

Somebody mentioned him cashing in and losing the match leading to a face turn by dropping Vickie. I think him winning the World Heavyweight Title as a babyface would be more meaningful than another soulless cash-in.

Dolph as a heel is working fine, there two many babyfaces atm.

Thanks To Hayze

I wonder about Ziggler's star quality, there's just something missing for me. Perfect was the same.

However, he is really fucking good and they should at least put him in the WHC pond for a while, see if he can swim. Talent deserves to be rewarded and he's the most talented guy to come solely through the WWE system in a long time.

PW Tag Team Champion!! HilaryFan's Avatar

Ziggler just cant get over as a heel like they and all the smarks want him to. Its a shame because hes awesome but he just doesn't feel like a top star in waiting at all and I think the 'E knows this.

I think he is gonna lose his cash in

( ?_?) - 97% of PW suddenly think Michael Cole is awesome. If you're part of the 3% that still thinks he is an annoying tool, copy & paste this into your sig.

Currently Playing: Suikoden 1, Max Payne 1, Beyond Good and Evil, MGS Peace Walker

Quote Originally Posted by HilaryFan View Post
    Ziggler just cant get over as a heel like they and all the smarks want him to. Its a shame because hes awesome but he just doesn't feel like a top star in waiting at all and I think the 'E knows this.

I think he is gonna lose his cash in
    Not to say that people would care either way, but do you think it has anything to do with the E's constant upper card jobber status they've given him the past couple of years? People have been effectively told that this guy is an enhancement talent to the upper card roster, so why would they be excited to see him?
    Run Little Rabbit, Go Hide In The Blades Of That Grass.
    The Coheed Coalition
    Inferno Bartron/ Tw1ster/ MShrooms
    PM any of us to join.

Really, don't know what you guys have been hearing cause every time Dolph comes out hes been getting decent amount of heat.

Thanks To Hayze

There is not one post in this thread that claims otherwise.

Yeah he gets decent heat but then so do most decent heels. The way people want Dolph to be pushed(and the way I wish he could be pushed cos I think hes awesome) just isn't justified I don't think by the responses he gets.

And before someone brings up Del Rio, even if Del Rio doesn't belong at the top due to his reactions either, two wrongs don't make a right as they say.

( ?_?) - 97% of PW suddenly think Michael Cole is awesome. If you're part of the 3% that still thinks he is an annoying tool, copy & paste this into your sig.

Currently Playing: Suikoden 1, Max Payne 1, Beyond Good and Evil, MGS Peace Walker

It depends what you mean by 'top'. A main event player like Orton, Jericho, Sheamus, I think Ziggler could cut it at that level tomorrow.

A king-pin, like Cena or Punk, is a different ball-game.

I could be wrong but the impression I get from speaking with other wrestling fans on the net and off the net is that they can't stand Cena and most of them think Dolph is the guy who should be getting his spot instead because hes a million times better.

Anytime I have a conversation with any of my friends about wrestling thats pretty much how it goes, and it certainly wouldn't surprise me if a lot of people think that way

just a plain cunt Waffle Circus's Avatar

Personally I never could stand his gimmick the "Show Off"... Doesn't fit the guy at all. The "Show Off" seems like a cocky heel who cuts it up on the mic every week which is something Ziggler just can't do.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    I wonder about Ziggler's star quality, there's just something missing for me. Perfect was the same.

However, he is really fucking good and they should at least put him in the WHC pond for a while, see if he can swim. Talent deserves to be rewarded and he's the most talented guy to come solely through the WWE system in a long time.
    I worry about Ziggler's ability to connect as well. He was kind of dreadful on the mic on this past episode of Smackdown. I know the material for this terrible storyline does him no favors, but still, his delivery was quite poor.

And I'm not really behind using the WHC to test guys. WWE tried it with Swagger and ended up with egg on their face. Though I think Ziggler is far ahead of Swagger.

What Ziggler needs is a subtle repackage and to be freed of Vickie Guerrero.

Quote Originally Posted by y2jman View Post
    The Wrestling Observer reports that one of the reasons Dolph Ziggler hasn't cashed in his Money in the Bank contract yet is because his feud with John Cena was pushed back from original plans, until now, and there's a feeling that Ziggler needed to feud with Cena first before having a run with the World Heavyweight Title.
    If you look at history Cena usually put the person over. Look at Edge (won first title against Cena), CM Punk run now are to name a few. I think he'll cash it in at or sometime after the Rumble, but not Wrestlemaina!

I like MR Ziggles. I know his mic work is not that good, but it has improved and im sure it will continue to get better. i do think they should change the name of his finisher though cause the name ZigZag is kinda weak (and no i dont have a name for it).

Thread Information