Thread: Real height/weight of wrestlers

Default Real height/weight of wrestlers

Does anyone know where you can find the real stats of wrestlers? I know the WWE increases their height and weight and they are not accurate.

Like Kane is 6'10 but they bill him as 7 feet, and they bill CM punk as 230lbs or something, which I highly doubt. Jamie Noble was billed as 5'9 when I think he was only a little taller than Rey Mysterio.

Default Re: Real height/weight of wrestlers

Quote Originally Posted by Salem Witch View Post
    Does anyone know where you can find the real stats of wrestlers? I know the WWE increases their height and weight and they are not accurate.

Like Kane is 6'10 but they bill him as 7 feet, and they bill CM punk as 230lbs or something, which I highly doubt. Jamie Noble was billed as 5'9 when I think he was only a little taller than Rey Mysterio.
    The last time I payed attention, Punk was billed at either 207 or 217...But well under the usual 225 limit established as the cruiser weight threshold and under the 220 lbs. limit established by Hogan for a whole 2 weeks as the x division limit. In order to do something with a stale RVD, I guess he quietly raised the limit by 10 pounds to the 230 lbs. which RVD is currently billed at.
    All the websites that supposedly know the real stats have varying " real" stats, and since it's entertainment and guys don't really weigh In, You will just have to guess.

There was a story a while back on one of the wrestling rumor websites that stated WWE was phasing out the higher announced numbers for height and weight. IMO, from what I hear when weights are mentioned by the ring announcer, they seem more realistic lately.
    Wildfire Tommy Rich for WWE HOF 2014

I think it's hilarious that Kane hasn't lost or gained a single pound since day one. I don't know why his weight sticks out to me. Always 323 pounds for his whole career. Anybody know what he was billed as when he was Isaac Yankem?
    Quote Originally Posted by RT View Post
    I'm an Ice Cube.

Quote Originally Posted by Ice View Post
    I think it's hilarious that Kane hasn't lost or gained a single pound since day one.
    It's even funnier when you consider the obvious weight fluctuations he's had over the years too. Seems to be a top example of a guy who'll "let himself go" when he's not involved in anything important, and then "shape up" when he's set for a big push (see his most recent World Heavyweight Championship run as an example).

Yeah. You pretty much have to just guess their real sizes. I know Big Show isn't really 7'. I think Kahli is the only legit 7 footer in the WWE atm. I know this from the Shaq/Show spot back when Shaq was hosting Raw. And Shaq, as we all know is a legit 7'1" and he was a good few inches taller than Show and Kahli is about the same hieght. So Show is roughly 6'11" or so.

Best estimates from reading many discussions of this are...

Kane is 6'8-6'9
    Big Show is 6'11-7'0
    Khali is 7'1-7'2
    Orton is actually 6'4!
    Sheamus is 6'2-6'3
    Ryback is actually only 6'1-6'2
    Cena is 6'0-6'1
    Punk is 5'11-6'0
    Bryan is 5'8-5'9
    Rey Mysterio is literally 5'3.

Big Show 7'6

Banned
    It doesn't matter where I am. What matters is my plan.

Quote Originally Posted by JonCenaWeina View Post
    Big Show 7'6

How?

In his heyday Orton was the tallest 6'4 wrestler in the world. He was taller than the 6'6 Batista and the 6'5 Edge.

Drew McIntyre also seems to actually be quite tall without being a 'big man'.

Quote Originally Posted by glutton View Post
    Best estimates from reading many discussions of this are...

Kane is 6'8-6'9
    Big Show is 6'11-7'0
    Khali is 7'1-7'2
    Orton is actually 6'4!
    Sheamus is 6'2-6'3
    Ryback is actually only 6'1-6'2
    Cena is 6'0-6'1
    Punk is 5'11-6'0
    Bryan is 5'8-5'9
    Rey Mysterio is literally 5'3.
    Yeah those would be my estimate as well.

And Show 7'6"? Lawls.

If Rey is 5'3 or 5'4, I'd say Jamie Noble is probably 5'5 or 5'6 though he's billed as 5'9. Owen Hart was billed as 5'10 but I actually think he's about 5'8 or 5'9.

I have met Owen and Bret before at a signing back in 96 when I was visiting family in Calgary and was surprised that Owen was shorter than me. I was only about 5'8-9" at the time, so I think he was closer to 5'7", maybe 5'8". Also remember that some wrestlers wear pads in their boots to make them a few inches taller, so their in ring hieght isn't always accurate.

just a plain cunt Waffle Circus's Avatar

Do they even still announce height & weight during entrances anymore?

I had also noticed lots of time that WWE is not showing actually identity of wrestlers. I have big doubt of Big Show's height that they shows 7"6 and I feel that he is shorter than 7 too. There are also many wrestlers in wrestle mania whom height is increases by WWE.

Is that you WOGAF? Very similar grammar style.

Anyways, I did some Googling and it seems most people agree that Show is around 6'11" or so. But yeah, it's really hard to tell unless you see them in person.

Big Show now is probably abit shorter than he was when he was younger. 7ft 2 about 10 years ago, now probably around 7ft.

Thanks To Hayze

No, shorter than 7' definitely. He's actually slightly shorter than a fan who says he is 6'11 not including his hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Edynol View Post
    No, shorter than 7' definitely. He's actually slightly shorter than a fan who says he is 6'11 not including his hair.
    I'd say if the guy was bald, they'd be about the same size. So he could be 6'11.

This has made me think they need a new big guy in the company, someone who is a legit 7 foot or at least very close to it. All of the others are 40 or more, it's time for a new one.

Yeah I agree. I thought that last Tough Enough winner, Andy Leavine, would be a good addition as a big man, but WWE screwed the pooch on that one. I know he isn't a 7-footer, but he definitely had the look and presence. Though he's only like 23 or so, so maybe we'll see him again sometime soon, hopefully. Does anyone know if he's still affiliated with WWE? I know he was released and is now in the WWC, but I don't know if WWC is a affiliated with WWE like FCW is.

Quote Originally Posted by Ice View Post
    I think it's hilarious that Kane hasn't lost or gained a single pound since day one. I don't know why his weight sticks out to me. Always 323 pounds for his whole career. Anybody know what he was billed as when he was Isaac Yankem?
    Well, when he was fake diesel he was billed as 6'9" 315-325 pounds.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EB3cXGsRIog
    At the 1 minute mark

If you listen closely to Fink (hard to hear over Vince), I think he was billed here at 304.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73riB4Bv8OU

Here, 6'10" and 300+ pounds.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1P-_ldUq8A

Quote Originally Posted by L.T.D View Post
    I'd say if the guy was bald, they'd be about the same size. So he could be 6'11.

This has made me think they need a new big guy in the company, someone who is a legit 7 foot or at least very close to it. All of the others are 40 or more, it's time for a new one.
    The WWE doesn't need a 7 foot wrestler just for the sake of having a 7 foot wrestler. If a 7 foot guy catches WWE's eye beacuse he's a great talent, then sure, otherwise, it is not necessary.

Thread Information