Thread: What feuds do you want to see?

Default What feuds do you want to see?

I think a Ryback/Lesnar feud could be very plausible, considering the fact that both Lesnar and Punk are connected to Heyman. Lesnar's services could be employed to keep the beast from demolishing Punk. I think it would have the potential to be a very enjoyable feud. It would be like an unstoppable force meeting an immovable object.

Still on the subject of Lesnar, I think Sheamus and himself are well matched. Both are total powerhouses. Huge men with a lot of aggression, a brutal fighting style and short tempers. It would really put Sheamus on a par with Cena or Punk if he could get one over on one of the most dominant superstars in history.

I realise his days in the ring are almost definitely finished, but imagine Goldberg returning for one night to address claims that Ryback is like a new and improved Golberg 2.0. Goldberg stands in the ring in casual attire, explaining how he was better than Ryback is. Then he begins boasting about how he never lost a match fair and square in well over 150 matches. *glass shatters* "THAT'S BECAUSE YOU'VE NEVER TANGLED WITH STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN"! If that match wouldn't sell tickets, I don't know what would.

The final feud I want to see is Undertaker and Kane, one more time. I realise for this to happen, they'd have to restore some legitimacy to Kane, rather than having him in cheap mid-card comedy acts. Undertaker's reputation is immortalised. I imagine he could arrive out to the ring wearing his wife's best Sunday dress and people would still consider him a badass. Kane doesn't seem as destructive as he used to be, and he's become just another guy in the upper mid card. A feud with the Deadman would put him right back up there with the best.

Are there any particular feuds you'd like to see?

Best In The World BaraaKhalaf92's Avatar

Default Re: What feuds do you want to see?

TBH I'm not interested in any of these feuds, there are a lot better feuds you can wish for:

Punk/Austen
    Rock/HBK
    Rock/Lesnar
    Taker/Lesnar
    Taker/Cena
    Fave 6:

1 & 2- CM Punk & Dean Ambrose (Don't Know who I like more LOL)

3- The Miz
    4- Damien Sandow
    5- Daniel Bryan
    6- Antonio Cesaro

Default Re: What feuds do you want to see?

Just using the current roster I'd like to see.

Jack Swagger vs. Antonio Cesaro... Cesaro claims no American can beat him well who better then the All-American American himself.

CM Punk vs. Christian... big fan of both guys and Christian's been gone for a while, what better way to bring him back then to feud with the longest WWE champion in Raw history.

Rey Mysterio/Sin Cara vs. Justin Gabriel/Tyson Kidd vs. Primo/Epico... It would make for some nice high flying tag team action.

The Nerdery's Best Poster (2013 Co-Winner)
    PW WrestleMania X Money In The Bank Winner

Thread Information