Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: The Three 'Outsiders' and Ryback: What Now?

  1. #1
    Nothing better to see? MexicanMike's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Yuma by way of Illinois
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,596

    Default The Three 'Outsiders' and Ryback: What Now?

    My question is how do the three of them come out of this Ryback situation with credibility and interest? It seems to me that it only makes sense for Ryback to kill each of them, either separately or all at once. Ryback definitely needs this due to coming up short the last two PPV's. However, by doing that, where do the three 'outsiders' go from there?

    What's the perfect balance for Ryback to regain credibility and gets his revenge along with Ambrose, Reigns and Rollins building credibility and being viable after this program.

    Honestly, I have no idea.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    3,134

    Default Re: The Three 'Outsiders' and Ryback: What Now?

    I am intrigued in this storyline they havnt realy made a impact yet. But I suspose they will shake up the wwe soon well hopefully. I just hope this is not another Nexus type storyline. Nexus seemed so PG I want ambrose crew too be edgy and badass.
    But the only problem with this angle is it seems like Ryback has lost momentum.

  3. #3
    @CheapTequila Stefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Age
    24
    Posts
    6,155

    Default Re: The Three 'Outsiders' and Ryback: What Now?

    Ryback hasn't lost any credibility.

    NO ONE should be made to look unbeatable in the long-run.

    My opinion is that he'll face Punk at TLC, maybe in a tables match and lose without losing again. Then he'll spend the rest of the year and January feuding with the NXTrio, but he won't be able to squash them like the others he's faced before because they're not jobbers, they're legitimate stars. CM Punk will move on the The Rock. Ryback will make his goal to win the Royal Rumble, to get another title shot, but the NXTrio will try to stop him. Maybe he'll have to face them at the Rumble in order to qualify for the Rumble match. He beats them but they're also in the Rumble and try to eliminate him. But he wins the thing and heads to WrestleMania. As for the NXTrio, they might get a WrestleMania match, maybe it there's some sort of multiple Tag Team Title match for the two of them, or some sort of six man tag team match, I don't know.

  4. #4
    Member R.I.P ECF'NW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    49

    Default Re: The Three 'Outsiders' and Ryback: What Now?

    Quote Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
    Ryback hasn't lost any credibility.

    NO ONE should be made to look unbeatable in the long-run.

    My opinion is that he'll face Punk at TLC, maybe in a tables match and lose without losing again. Then he'll spend the rest of the year and January feuding with the NXTrio, but he won't be able to squash them like the others he's faced before because they're not jobbers, they're legitimate stars. CM Punk will move on the The Rock. Ryback will make his goal to win the Royal Rumble, to get another title shot, but the NXTrio will try to stop him. Maybe he'll have to face them at the Rumble in order to qualify for the Rumble match. He beats them but they're also in the Rumble and try to eliminate him. But he wins the thing and heads to WrestleMania. As for the NXTrio, they might get a WrestleMania match, maybe it there's some sort of multiple Tag Team Title match for the two of them, or some sort of six man tag team match, I don't know.
    Bring back the Six-Man Title!!!!!

  5. #5
    Best In The World BaraaKhalaf92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Age
    21
    Posts
    524

    Default Re: The Three 'Outsiders' and Ryback: What Now?

    I hope they don't let Ryback squash them and destroy them like bugs. lol
    As always, they put themselves in a lose-lose situation, but if anything I would prefer Ryback losing momentum than him completely destroying Dean Ambrose....
    Fave 6:

    1 & 2- CM Punk & Dean Ambrose (Don't Know who I like more LOL)

    3- The Miz
    4- Damien Sandow
    5- Daniel Bryan
    6- Antonio Cesaro

  6. #6
    Member R.I.P ECF'NW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    49

    Default Re: The Three 'Outsiders' and Ryback: What Now?

    i dont see Ryback totally squashing them until he is truly over,and i mean truly over too where the crowd come unglued!! WWE has been doing a hell of a much better job at protecting their younger talent. so i have faith that they will continue on the right path (i hope im not worng...again).

  7. #7
    Banned The Industry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    17,659

    Default Re: The Three 'Outsiders' and Ryback: What Now?

    Quote Originally Posted by BaraaKhalaf92 View Post
    I hope they don't let Ryback squash them and destroy them like bugs. lol
    As always, they put themselves in a lose-lose situation, but if anything I would prefer Ryback losing momentum than him completely destroying Dean Ambrose....
    Shitty booking of Ryback, will lead to them booking this stable shitty and all 3 might be back on the Indy Circuit by 2014. All because they are putting all their stock in this Punk title reign and it isn't drawing a dime, and actually hurting more people then it is helping, first Cena, now Ryback, and next will be Ambrose/Rollins/Reigns
    Last edited by The Industry; 11-23-2012 at 11:34 AM.

  8. #8
    Nothing better to see? MexicanMike's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Yuma by way of Illinois
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,596

    Default Re: The Three 'Outsiders' and Ryback: What Now?

    I think the thing I, and maybe others as well, are looking for is what they're booked like in the ring. I don't think they can keep the three away from the ring long because nobody cares about who they are. This isn't like having a WCW talent debuting in 2001/02 where they're notoriety can keep them from the ring for long. They've already debuted, they're already visible, so now what?

    The only real logical conclusion I can possibly see is Vicky having some kind of mandate barring Ryback from touching them or vice versa. Maybe have the three of them then build up their credibility and squash Yoshi Tatsu every night. Maybe then get some mic time and some sort of identity established.

  9. #9
    RIP Test 1975-2009 JoMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    PGH
    Posts
    1,111

    Default Re: The Three 'Outsiders' and Ryback: What Now?

    I hope I'm wrong but we will get a small dose of the trio get the upper hand. Then its time for a Ryback squash to show his dominance.

  10. #10
    OBEY THE NARRATIVE Djm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Singularity, by way of Detroit
    Posts
    12,071

    Default Re: The Three 'Outsiders' and Ryback: What Now?

    I'm questioning why the OP is writing the title and his thread as if all of this already over. It's barely even started.

    I'm not one to say "just sit back and enjoy it", but I think when this is barely in first gear isn't the best time to think about how you save Ryback and the 3 Meals from being BERRIED.

    That said, they'll probably just end up back on NXT, because that's what happens now.

    YOU WILL COMPLY.

    Spoiler

  11. #11
    The Bitch is Back Miss HHH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portsmouth, England
    Age
    26
    Posts
    12,070

    Default Re: The Three 'Outsiders' and Ryback: What Now?

    My dream scenario for the "Outsiders" story:

    Following weeks of random attacks from three outsiders, Ambrose, Rollins and Reigns, Vince McMahon has finally had enough as he marches to the ring.

    Vince is brutally attacked by the three before Triple H makes his return to WWE TV to save his father-in-law from a beat-down (or so it would seem). Hunter stands facing the three outsiders and slowly walks over to grab a microphone, after which after a moment’s pause, he drops to his knees with a sinister look on his face. He grabs Vince by the head and begins shouting in his face, “You brought this on yourself!” He lifts his head to the crowd and begins to detail how his duties have changed in WWE within the last year, how he was given more power, more control.

    “You gave me the reigns and told me to make NXT the best brand it could be.”

    “But Vince, I haven’t been building a brand...........I’ve been building an army.”

    NXT superstars fill out from the crowd and jump up onto the ring apron, Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns, Adrian Neville, Big E Langston, Bo Dallas, Bray Wyatt, Briley Pierce, CJ Parker, Corey Graves, Kassius Ohno, Leo Kruger, Luke Harper, Memo Montenegro, Richie Steamboat, TAC and Xavier Woods all surround the ring.

    A number of WWE superstars lead by John Cena run out onto the top of the ramp as Triple H gets to his feet in the middle of the ring. He brings the microphone up to his lips for a moment before slowly moving it back down to reveal an evil smirk. WWE superstars and NXT superstars are shocked as RAW fades out and finishes.

    Next week, the RAW video opening promo is interrupted by an NXT music video. Triple H would start in the ring surrounded by all the NXT wrestlers, explaining that this is his show now. This is his vision.

    This would lead to months of back and forth between WWE and NXT jostling for control of RAW up to Wrestlemania period. No matches for Wrestlemania will be announced under Triple H’s new vision, and the HOF ceremony will be interrupted by NXT.

    This would culminate in Wrestlemania being an entire WWE vs NXT card and will continue throughout 2013.
    Credit to Fresh Prince for the sig and av.

  12. #12
    Best In The World BaraaKhalaf92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Age
    21
    Posts
    524

    Default Re: The Three 'Outsiders' and Ryback: What Now?

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss HHH View Post
    My dream scenario for the "Outsiders" story:
    That is too good for reality....
    Fave 6:

    1 & 2- CM Punk & Dean Ambrose (Don't Know who I like more LOL)

    3- The Miz
    4- Damien Sandow
    5- Daniel Bryan
    6- Antonio Cesaro

  13. #13
    Deadman Walking Hooligan 3:16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Ireland
    Age
    22
    Posts
    15

    Default Re: The Three 'Outsiders' and Ryback: What Now?

    I'm holding out hope for a Ryback/Lesnar feud, orchestrated by Paul Heyman in order to protect Punk's WWE title. While Punk is portrayed as being a gifted combatant, it's clear that he's no match for Ryback. He's quite simply overpowered and physically dominated. Lesnar is a guy who can match Ryback pound for pound and give as good as he gets. Maybe a backstage attack from Lesnar on Ryback as Ryback prepares to face Punk. The build up to the eventual PPV match would be quite similar to Triple H and Scott Steiner a decade ago, with bodybuilding competitions, weightlifting, arm wrestling etc.

    I think it's a match that could sell a lot of tickets. Clash of the titans epitomised.

  14. #14
    Best In The World BaraaKhalaf92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Age
    21
    Posts
    524

    Default Re: The Three 'Outsiders' and Ryback: What Now?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hooligan 3:16 View Post
    I'm holding out hope for a Ryback/Lesnar feud, orchestrated by Paul Heyman in order to protect Punk's WWE title. While Punk is portrayed as being a gifted combatant, it's clear that he's no match for Ryback. He's quite simply overpowered and physically dominated. Lesnar is a guy who can match Ryback pound for pound and give as good as he gets. Maybe a backstage attack from Lesnar on Ryback as Ryback prepares to face Punk. The build up to the eventual PPV match would be quite similar to Triple H and Scott Steiner a decade ago, with bodybuilding competitions, weightlifting, arm wrestling etc.

    I think it's a match that could sell a lot of tickets. Clash of the titans epitomised.
    It will sell absolutely nothing, believe me.....
    Just put Brock against Rock or Taker and you will see how selling is....
    Fave 6:

    1 & 2- CM Punk & Dean Ambrose (Don't Know who I like more LOL)

    3- The Miz
    4- Damien Sandow
    5- Daniel Bryan
    6- Antonio Cesaro

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •