Thread: miz turning face how come

Question miz turning face how come

credit wrestling observer newsletter

One of the main reasons WWE is turning The Miz babyface is because he has two movies coming out next year that will be centered around him. Another reason is because he was starting to get cheered a lot in some of the European venues on the recent tour. The Miz as a babyface failed early in his career but now he's not really seen as "a reality TV star trying to be a wrestler" so the feeling is it may work this time.

Default Re: miz turning face how come

It had nothing to do with the European crowd, if that was the case Wade Barrett would turn face. It's true about the movies and he also does a lot of charity work. This has been in the works for a while. This is very sad WWE is lacking a strong heel. That's what made wrestling great in the past. Now, heels are cheered and faces are booed.

Best In The World BaraaKhalaf92's Avatar

He can give us a lot of great feuds as a face, feuds with Heels like Del Rio, Ziggler & Barrett.
    Fave 6:

1 & 2- CM Punk & Dean Ambrose (Don't Know who I like more LOL)

3- The Miz
    4- Damien Sandow
    5- Daniel Bryan
    6- Antonio Cesaro

It's actually Doctor Whom Froggy's Avatar

I am so super stoked about this. For ages I've been convinced Miz could be a brilliant, hilarious baby face. I really wanna see how fans take to him like I think they could / should.

Miz rocks. I know I'm in the minority, but I love the guy.
    - Heteroflexible -

- PW Hall of Fame Inductee - Class of 2013 -
    - The Sports Empire Hall of Fame Inductee - Class of 2010 -
    - 3 x TBG Poster of the Year || PW Fan Fiction Idol Champion - 2012 - || TBG Prem Predictions Champion - 2012/13 || TBG Fantasy Premier League Champion - 2013/14 -
    - Be good. -

Pardon the pun but Miz will be awesome as a face, his ring work will certaintly improve as well since he won't have to be the controlling heel, he can be the comeback babyface. I cannot fucking wait, i'm so stoked.

Quote Originally Posted by The Miz
    I'd rather you all hate me for everything I am than love me for something i'm not
    Quote Originally Posted by The Champ View Post
    Reigns is more over than most people here are willing to admit.
    Episode 2 of "Sittin down for a chat with Oncall, with special guest EasyRider

Miz is already awesome as a face. I'm actually surprised how some folks have already taken to it. Great. His match and promos with Ziggler on Main Event this week were perfect.

As for this no strong heel/no strong face garbage, I blame Austin. He blurred the lines between face and heel. So we can't perfectly use those simple comparisons anymore, plus as a society we like rooting for the bad guys these days, not just in wrestling but in films and tv shows too.

Thread Information