Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Latest plans for Punk/Cena/Rock/Taker on the Road to Mania? *possible match spoilers*

Question Latest plans for Punk/Cena/Rock/Taker on the Road to Mania? *possible match spoilers*

credit f4wonline

With CM Punk retaining the WWE Championship against Ryback and John Cena at Survivor Series on Sunday, thereby likely solidifying an expected match with Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson at Royal Rumble, the sports-entertainment organization's creative team has discussed a scenario where The Straight Edge Superstar would defeat The Great One at the annual January pay-per-view event. This would subsequently lead to Punk defending the title against The Undertaker at WrestleMania XXIX, and Johnson facing Cena in a non-title re-match at the same event.
    Original creative plans called for Johnson to defeat Punk at the Rumble, leading to a match against Cena for the title—which could still occur. Creative has given thought to how Johnson winning the WWE Championship would impact the product since there would be no titles defenses at houses shows for over two months, and also add a new issue of whether he would defend the title at the February pay-per-view event, Elimination Chamber. Not awarding Johnson would rectify this problem.

Though the importance of the WWE Championship and the World Heavyweight Championship has diminished in recent years, one of the primary reasons that creative has yet to unify the belts is because they feel a title match should close out all house shows.

Default Re: spolier cm punk beat rock at rumble face deadman wretlemania rock cena 2

So, Creative is discussing things.

Thanks for that jman.
    The IWC will never be happy unless Daniel Bryan wins both world titles, makes Batista tap out and makes HHH look like a total bitch in the process.
    Consider me a satisfied customer.

Default Re: spolier cm punk beat rock at rumble face deadman wretlemania rock cena 2

I really hope Rock doesn't win the belt at the Royal Rumble. It would just make the whole roster look weak. Punk holds the belt for well over a year and Rock comes in after almost being gone for a year and wins the belt only to then lose the belt at Wrestlemania to Cena? Yuck, no thanks.

A word of advice, jman.

When you post a thread with a spoiler, do not put the entire spoiler in the thread title.

The card they're proposing is lame no matter which match is for the title, although it might more interesting to see how they find a way out of Undertaker vs. Punk, seeing as Undertaker obviously can't be champion on a one-match-a-year schedule.

HAYZE

Banned
    It doesn't matter where I am. What matters is my plan.

You really do just like to parrot whatever you read on the dirtsheets, don't ya?

Quote Originally Posted by Crippler View Post
    You really do just like to parrot whatever you read on the dirtsheets, don't ya?
    This.

F4W is credible.

Why is everybody jumping down the y2jman's throat? The guy is posting threads with information from credible sources to get discussion going.

Thanks y2jman

IMO, the best way to go is triple threat between Rock/Cena/Punk, and Taker/Lesnar.

Quote Originally Posted by The Industry View Post
    F4W is credible.

Why is everybody jumping down the y2jman's throat? The guy is posting threads with information from credible sources to get discussion going.

Thanks y2jman
    I love his posts. But like Champ said...I just read the whole spoiler in the title. That's not a bingo.

I'm not upset though. I've been thinking this is what the Mania card will look like for months.

The RTruth
    RT wants a drum set.

Well, yeah the thread title is a problem :

F4W is credible.

Thanks y2jman
    Agreed.

Anyways, I do hope Punk retains and faces Taker at mania. They weren't given much time at HIAC 2009 so I would like to see what these 2 can do if given a Mania length match. I guess that means no Taker/Brock like a lot of people were expecting, honestly I would rather Brock work with Sheamus or Ryback and then Triple H can work with a midcarder who could use the rub like Sandow. More than likely they will go with Brock/Triple H 2... yay.

Am I the only one that doesn't want to see Lesnar and Taker? Punk going over the Rock and facing Taker at 'mania sounds good too me. The Rock and Cena re-match wouldn't excite me as much, but it'd still draw really well.

Banned
    It doesn't matter where I am. What matters is my plan.

How hilarious/sad would it be if CM Punk beat The Undertaker at WrestleMania, and he still couldn't get everyone to call him The Best in the World?

My guess is Punk wins in such a way as to not make the rock look like a bitch. So I predict the ol DQ or count out finish. Or the rock just wins. It really is just one ppv he'd miss between the rumble and mania. Plus he'd be back for the build up to mania so it could work.

ok i won't say spolier anymore also i only go to wrestlinginc i suppose to give credit so that i can be allow to post news on form by star which i do unless for some reason there's no credit i say according to wrestlinginc.com if ya don't want me to post any more news on here say it today will be last night i'll ever post news on here ever again

Just don't put the entire spoiler in the thread title, instead of what you did, do this

SPOILERS regarding Royal Rumble title match.

P.S: Hope this didn't come off as playing mod, not what I was trying to do.

Credit to DC for the hometown hero trophy

Quote Originally Posted by The Miz
    I'd rather you all hate me for everything I am then love me for something i'm not
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRed View Post
    Why don't you all just venture to Ohio and we can have one big, incestuous orgy.
    Winner of WWE Hometown Heroes at PW Mania X

You fuckers have done it now.

Y2jman isn't posting the news anymore.

First Shinobi leaves because the spamming chick everybody got all wet for around here, ended up being a dude, and now we won't know what is going on with WWE creative by way of F4W online, thanks to y2jman.

INDUSTRY IS ANGRY!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Crippler View Post
    How hilarious/sad would it be if CM Punk beat The Undertaker at WrestleMania, and he still couldn't get everyone to call him The Best in the World?
    Next night, Punk wants to celebrate. In comes Cena, telling CM that he has to beat yours truly Mr Cena again, this time while tied to a vicious Tiger.

Quote Originally Posted by Oncall View Post
    Just don't put the entire spoiler in the thread title, instead of what you did, do this

SPOILERS regarding Royal Rumble title match.

P.S: Hope this didn't come off as playing mod, not what I was trying to do.
    that's fine by me anyways do you all want to to continue to post news on here or not
    i guess i kindof feel its a job to do ya know since used to be a webmaster running big wrestling tribute site back in the days meh

You fuckers have done it now.

Y2jman isn't posting the news anymore.

First Shinobi leaves because the spamming chick everybody got all wet for around here, ended up being a dude, and now we won't know what is going on with WWE creative by way of F4W online, thanks to y2jman.

INDUSTRY IS ANGRY!!!!!!!
    Shinobi left? What happened? One of the best posters on this site.

As for this thread. Booking a finish for Taker/Punk would be a nightmare so for that reason, it won't happen. But then again, they booked Ryback/Punk so anything is possible.
    DVD Clearout: Raw, Smackdown, Nitro, Thunder, ECW TV, TNA Impact. MUST GO. PM me for details

Quote Originally Posted by y2jman View Post
    that's fine by me anyways do you all want to to continue to post news on here or not
    i guess i kindof feel its a job to do ya know since used to be a webmaster running big wrestling tribute site back in the days meh
    Yes. Fuck them, y2jman.

Do it for The...Industry

Jman is probably a better reporter than Matt Striker.

HAYZE

Back in the saddle. Heartburn Kid's Avatar

Shinobi left? Bummer.

And who couldn't tell spammer was a dude? I called that in their welcome post.

And if Punk beats Taker we ALL win.

If Punk beats Taker, the only thing I lose is my mind and 59.99

Quote Originally Posted by King_Steve View Post
    IMO, the best way to go is triple threat between Rock/Cena/Punk, and Taker/Lesnar.

I agree
    http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/5440/smurfj.png

Thread Information