Thread: Book This Faction

Default Book This Faction

In the wake of survivor series, we have some fresh faces, who im sure most of you know are extrodinarily talented.

It certainly looks as if the WWEs heading towards a faction consisting of cm punk, dean ambrose, seth rollins, roman reigns and brad maddox led by the IWC darling paul heyman.

So lets take a look at some things the WWE can do to make this group as successful as possible.

Rollins and Reigns

Team these guys up!, the E desperately needs a legit tag team, let them take the belts from team hell no, freeing daniel bryan from ''Kane purgatory'', and allowing him to return to the upper mid card/world title picture.
    The belts being associated with a faction of this callibur will bring interest that the titles havent seen since the days of Evolution.

Brad Maddox

He should be a weasly coward that rarely competes, hes shown decent skills on the mic, and IMO tyler blacks never been great on the mic, let him manage the champs, and use him to generate heat.

Dean Ambrose

the worst thing the WWE could do is let ambrose be punk and heymans lacky, ambrose is an alpha male, and too much like punk for his own good, he should be constantly butting heads with the champ, there should be a level of tension that only the sleazy slick talking heyman could keep control of. Put ambrose on the mid card, hes perfectly capeable of feuding with anybody,and is a true heat seaker to boot...ambrose is the type of heel people gladly pay to see lose, but by hook or crook he finds a way to win....mark my words Dean Ambrose is exactly what the doctor ordered to generate interest in the secondary title picture.
    While punk sits smugly atop the company with heyman singing his praises, ambrose is chomping at the bit taking his frustrations out on all the mid card babyfaces.

in conclusion this is truely an IWC dream team, personally I believe I layed out the path to success, I turn control over to you. How would you book this faction?

Default Re: Book This Faction

Honestly, I like all the ideas you have there. Except Daniel Bryan splitting from Kane. While I agree Daniel will eventually be back on the main event scene, he's doing exceptional right now and there's no reason to mess with that.

Bender's Banner Shop of Freaks and Oddities
    NOW OPEN!

The return of the S.E.S

Paul Heyman - Manager
    CM Punk - Leader WWE Title
    Brock Lesnar - World title
    Ambrose - IC title
    Maddox - US title (Punk's side kick)
    Rollings & Roman (Tag Titles)
    Diva ?????

It would be great to see a real stable again. Holding belts.

I like all the ideas you have. I would only change Brad Maddox role to just a cm punk lacky. Not a manager or nothing just a weasel who will do anything to be a 'star'.

The stable doesnt need Lesnar.

Credit to Bender for the awesome sig and av.
    Spoiler

I think this stable will lead to Punk splitting from Heyman. It seems like Punk has no clue what is going on but Heyman has some idea. Think last week when Heyman was caught talking to Maddox before the match. I think Maddox is a part of this group and Heyman will join but Punk will not. I think Punk will lose at Rumble to Rock and that's when this hits the fan. Punk starts to get annoyed with Heyman's antics because he wants to beat Rock on his own to prove he is the best in the world and when he eats a Rock Bottom to lose the title, he realizes that Heyman has not helped his legacy but only ruined it.At this point Heyman aligns with the group and Punk runs through all of them. This forces Heyman to bring in another Heyman project, BROCK LESNAR.

I don't see Punk and Lesnar in the same stable for too long
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKzmSQ49oWk
    The Master Builder - Jakob22, Presents - My Sins -

Back for the first time. T-Money's Avatar

I think the most important thing would be for these guys to have their own reasons for joining CM Punk, not just as the "enforcers" or the awful name of "The Shield" which has been touted on the internet.

Every single guy should have some kind of back-story as to why they want to be with CM Punk and why they have such a vested interest in a guy like Punk remaining WWE Champion. Just like Brad Maddox - Heyman gave him the big break, when nobody believed - Heyman did.

Rollins and Ambrose already have history with Punk. Both have been touted as "the next" and have wrestled or been scouted by Punk previously and had his endorsement. Roman Reigns (correct me if I am wrong) has no history with CM Punk so far. This is why (and he's Triple H's guy) Reigns will be the first to turn on Punk in the near and real future as well I can bet on it.

So what will happen is Ambrose and Rollins will in the near future pledge allegiance to CM Punk and Paul Heyman - simply because of the track record of Heyman for giving guys chances, guys who would not normally be getting them and the desire to break free from the developmental normalcy - they want to be great, they want to be remembered so they aligned with Heyman and Punk. Ambrose will obviously be a loose cannon, you have to book him as someone who wants the best for the group but continuously gets into trouble for his excessive way of getting things done (like elbowing the shit out of Ryback on RAW!). Heyman has immense trouble keeping Ambrose on the leash and we can have him pick up fines and suspensions along the way to the point where CM Punk begins to see Ambrose as a threat - and Heyman too wonders if they've unleashed a monster on WWE, but yeah that can go its own way.

They can also add the respect line - they DO respect Punk. They do understand what he has achieved and they can say that when no one believed in them, nobody knew them...CM Punk did. They owe him this much.

Reigns obviously is the outsider to this group, he will slowly turn on all these guys but initially he can stick with the story of seeing his two NXT contemporaries getting an opportunity to do something big, and he wanted to take it as well. We don't have to elaborate on this until he turns when you can have numerous scenarios of - he never really believed CM Punk, and that Punk is a phony and so forth, that doesn't matter immediately.

Rollins should be the last to turn on Punk, he should be there till "the end" whatever the end is for this group. Only at the end he will realize and then break free - that way his turn is slow burned for maximum impact and the biggest possible push because he needs it more than Ambrose and Reigns who are either too skilled or have the "IT" factor already.

For the next few months we can have these guys shadow around Punk and ensure Ryback does not get close to the WWE Title. Then of course comes Royal Rumble against The Rock and well, I don't know what will happen then but you get the initial idea...

Oh and when Lesnar does make his rare appearances, he will be a friend to this group - the outside help, a distant admirer who can appreciate what Punk and Heyman are achieving. Adds to the menace of the group as well.

Quote Originally Posted by DX Warrior View Post
    Diva ?????
    If they HAD to have one, Paige.

Bender's Banner Shop of Freaks and Oddities
    NOW OPEN!

I would say sara del ray, but it looks as if theyre gonna use her to teach the kelly kellys of the world how to wrestle

If you had Heyman and Punk in a stable you could add anyone to it and it would be over.

Thread Information