Thread: How Long?

Cool How Long?

How long before Vince try to buy TNA? You know it will happen. And if he pulls it off,as before there will be some great young talent kicked to the curb
    Lets face it. You let your wife spend $47,000,000 on 2 campain losses,you'll spend what ever it takes to get rid of the compitition.
    What do you think people?

Default Re: How Long?

Quote Originally Posted by WOGAF View Post
    How long before Vince try to buy TNA? You know it will happen. And if he pulls it off,as before there will be some great young talent kicked to the curb
    Lets face it. You let your wife spend $47,000,000 on 2 campain losses,you'll spend what ever it takes to get rid of the compitition.
    What do you think people?
    Unless TNA can beat Raw in the ratings and become a serious threat absolutely won't happen. I mean why would he? WWE has drawn more buys on pretty much every ppv in 2012 than 2011, Wrestlemania drew a record buy rate this year and TNA are still stuck at 0.9 to 1.0 ratings. Seen this question a million times before and I will say it to the death unless TNA becomes a serious threat he will refuse to even acknowledge they even exist.
    My favourite wrestlers are currently
    1-CM Punk
    2-Daniel Bryan
    3-Dolph Ziggler
    4-The Miz
    5-Damien Sandow
    6-Cody Rhodes

Yep. TNA isn't even in the same league as WWE. I see TNA as like a wrestling retirement home where old wrestlers past their prime go before their careers officially die. And the younger wrestlers there are like the orderlies who make them feel relevant from time to time.

8" soft.... Oh sorry!

Unless TNA can get its crap together, why bother?
    Vince can sign any wrestler he wants, TNA doesn't have the pockets of WCW
    There is always going to be a second tier created by WWE castoffs, what's the point in buying a company of people you sacked

I doubt WWE will be buying TNA anytime in the near future. However, I do wonder about something. It's only a matter of time until father time catches up to Sting, Angle, Hardy, etc. As far as I know, all three guys have at least a decent relationship with WWE still. So when those three guys finally leave TNA and retire, it's only a matter of time until WWE calls to talk about the HOF and a DVD set. DVD sales have always been a great money maker for WWE, so when the day comes they want to release a best of Kurt Angle or Sting DVD, will they dish out money for TNA footage? Will they ignore his lengthy run in TNA? Will they then talk about buying TNA?
    Wildfire Tommy Rich for WWE HOF 2014

Because you can. I agree with your point though.

Vince won't go after TNA.

He knows that some competition is good for him. Plus compared to WWE, TNA are indy league...why would he go after them?

That being said, if TNA does ever fold, Vince will probably be the first one to go after it not for the talent, but for the video library.

Boo-tista? How about Daniel Boo-ryan!

Thread Information