Dark Match: Fandango b. Garrett Dylan with a pretty cool finisher. The crowd was digging Fandango.
Dark Match #2: Layla b. Alicia Fox with the Lay-Out.
Episode 1; Airing December 12th
* WWE United States Champion Antonio Cesaro b. Michael McGillicutty with the Neutralizer in a non-title match.
* Bo Dallas b. Axel Keegan with a Spear. Crowd was into Bo. After the match, Bo lost his composure while cutting a promo when someone (working on finding out who) heckled him.
* Corey Graves b. Yoshi Tatsu with an inverted Figure 4 Leg Lock.
* Roman Reigns b. Gavin Reed in a squash match. After the match, Byron Saxton entered the ring and interviewed Reigns, who received good heat from the crowd.
* Tyson Kidd b. Leo Kruger with the The Dungeon Lock. After the match, Kassius Ohno came out and attacked Kidd from behind. As Ohno was about to hit his KO elbow, William Regal pulled Kidd out of the ring to close the show.
Episode 2; Airing December 19th
* Paige b. Sasha Banks (formerly Mercedes KV) with the Paige Turner (formerly called Rampaige). Paige received one of the biggest reactions of the evening thus far.
* Oliver Grey was in the ring awaiting his opponent when Bray Wyatt and Luke Harper came out on stage. Wyatt said it was time to meet the next son of the Wyatt family and out came Erick Rowan.
* Erick Rowan b. Oliver Grey with his unnamed finisher.
* NXT Commissioner Dusty Rhodes comes out to promote the NXT Championship match between challenger Jinder Mahal and defending champion Seth Rollins later tonight. He quickly turned his attention to the $5,000 bounty Vickie Guerrero placed on Big E Langston a few weeks back and calls her a bitch.
* Camacho interrupts and says he is accepting the offer to take out Langston because he “needs money”. Langston then comes out and says next week Camacho can try to take him out. Big E even offers Camacho the chance to choose anyone he wants to team up to try and take him out.
Off-Air: It is announced that Bo Dallas will challenge World Heavyweight Champion Big Show for the title in the post-taping main event.
* NXT Champion Seth Rollins b. Jinder Mahal (in 3MB gear) with Blackout to retain. After the match, Corey Graves came out and exchanged words with Rollins to close the show.
Episode 3; Airing December 26th
* The Usos b. Epico and Primo when Jey hit a splash on Primo. After the match, The Ascension appears on the titantron while The Usos celebrate their win, extending their rivalry.
* Big E Langston b. Aiden English and Camacho when Langston hit the Big Ending on English when Camacho bailed. Big E was mega over with the crowd. After the match, Big E did the five count not once, but twice.
* Kassius Ohno b. Percy Watson with the KO elbow in what Kyle calls a “sloppy match by both guys”.
* WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross came out and introduced NXT Champion Seth Rollins for an interview. Rollins was asked about his defense over Jinder Mahal last week and what’s next for him. Corey Graves interrupted, saying that he will become the next champion. Graves ambushed Rollins and placed him in a submission hold. Referees had to come out to break it up to close the show.
Dark Match: World Heavyweight Champion Big Show vs. Bo Dallas for the title is in progress.