Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What if Jerry Lawler...............?

Best In The World BaraaKhalaf92's Avatar

Default What if Jerry Lawler...............?

I just had this idea that I think may be so awesome and unpredictable for the WWE title match at SS...

What if in the middle of the match, Ryback shell shocked Cena, and he is going for Punk, he holds him up his shoulder when suddenly Jerry rushs into the ring....

Everyone is wondering what is going on while jerry is interupting Ryback's shell shock, and suddenly the unthinkable happens as Jerry low blow Ryback again (poor Ryback he can't have any kids anymore) as Punk covers Cena for the win....

We all know that RAW currently has Jerry and Cole as commentators and both are faces, you must have a heel commentator if you want the commentary to be interesting and we all know that Cole has only recently turned face , so it is not possible or logical for him to turn heel again , especially that he is a lot more entertaining and successful as a face...

It will be a huge and unpredictable curve ball as nobody would expect that to happen, but I think Jerry's commentary is becoming really boring and he needs such change , especially that he used t be a very good heel commentator in the past....

What do you guys think?
    Fave 6:

1 & 2- CM Punk & Dean Ambrose (Don't Know who I like more LOL)

3- The Miz
    4- Damien Sandow
    5- Daniel Bryan
    6- Antonio Cesaro

Default Re: What if Jerry Lawler...............?

I would absolutely LOVE that as an ending frankly.

Quote Originally Posted by BaraaKhalaf92 View Post
    I just had this idea that I think may be so awesome and unpredictable for the WWE title match at SS...

What if in the middle of the match, Ryback shell shocked Cena, and he is going for Punk, he holds him up his shoulder when suddenly Jerry rushs into the ring....

Everyone is wondering what is going on while jerry is interupting Ryback's shell shock, and suddenly the unthinkable happens as Jerry low blow Ryback again (poor Ryback he can't have any kids anymore) as Punk covers Cena for the win....

We all know that RAW currently has Jerry and Cole as commentators and both are faces, you must have a heel commentator if you want the commentary to be interesting and we all know that Cole has only recently turned face , so it is not possible or logical for him to turn heel again , especially that he is a lot more entertaining and successful as a face...

It will be a huge and unpredictable curve ball as nobody would expect that to happen, but I think Jerry's commentary is becoming really boring and he needs such change , especially that he used t be a very good heel commentator in the past....

What do you guys think?
    The problem with that is that Jerry Lawler aligning himself with CM Punk, after what happened the past week on Raw, would be a complete BS...

Quote Originally Posted by AnnaLove View Post
    The problem with that is that Jerry Lawler aligning himself with CM Punk, after what happened the past week on Raw, would be a complete BS...
    Did you expect Brad Maddox to cost Ryback the match at HIAC after what happened between him and Punk before?
    Fave 6:

3- The Miz
    4- Damien Sandow
    5- Daniel Bryan
    6- Antonio Cesaro

Another 'low-blow' ending to a Ryback WWE Championship match, no thanks.
    - Credit: Bender -

Did you expect Brad Maddox to cost Ryback the match at HIAC after what happened between him and Punk before?
    Would someone really join someone who just made fun of him having a heart attack???

Would someone really join someone who just made fun of him having a heart attack???
    There is nothing logical in the WWE anyway, it will be a lot better and unpredictable than watching Cena win clean again for the 8954643864th time...
    Fave 6:

3- The Miz
    4- Damien Sandow
    5- Daniel Bryan
    6- Antonio Cesaro

There is nothing logical in the WWE anyway, it will be a lot better and unpredictable than watching Cena win clean again for the 8954643864th time...
    What will Ryback gain from losing twice via "low-blow"? CM Punk will obviously gain a lot, but what will Ryback gain from it?

What will Ryback gain from losing twice via "low-blow"? CM Punk will obviously gain a lot, but what will Ryback gain from it?
    Ryback won't gain anything from the match anyway, except if they mistakenly choose to put the title on him and completely drop the ball with Punk's legendary reign....

If Ryback wins then he will gain a lot, but what about Punk?
    If Cena wins then he will gain a lot , but what about Ryback & Cena?

This argument will never end, they put themselves in this position and they will have to deal with the circumstances....

One of them will have to look weak in any other scenario...
    Fave 6:

3- The Miz
    4- Damien Sandow
    5- Daniel Bryan
    6- Antonio Cesaro

Greatest Champion Ever The Champ's Avatar

What is the point in turning Jerry heel? So that he and Cole can bicker every week again?

The fact that they're both faces now might fix a lot of the problem. I thought Jerry was fine this week.

HAYZE

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Heyman
    My client, Brock Lesnar, conquered the Streak.
    This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

Is there any point to this? Just seems like a shock heel turn for the sake of it.

I like the idea.

Banned

And then they're just not going to have Ryback get angry and go after Jerry? Is he just going to forget about it?

'Punk's legendary reign'...

Oh my Christ. I love Punk but come on...

Sure. I expect you and Industry telling us how big of a failure he is, when he loses the strap.

No he's not a failure. I don't really know where your coming from with that. He's been unlucky with a few things, getting shafted for the Ace shit, then getting turned heel solely for the purpose of another grand Rock return.

I am a huge Punk fan. I'm just not fucking deluded. A reign that spent half of it's time shoved in the mid-card, is not a legendary reign. It's been a good reign, sure, I've enjoyed it. I enjoy anything Punk touches. But legendary, Jesus Christ, I thought people throwing around the word 'great' for anything remotely good was annoying enough.

Back in the saddle. Heartburn Kid's Avatar

Pretty much has been a failure, then again so has everything else they tried. They're seemingly never going to get back to those 6.0 -7.0 weekly ratings and with each week they seem to draw less and less no matter who is on top.

It may be wrong to call it a failure though since he is maintaining the same shitty ratings that Cena, Orton, etc have for the last few years during their respective reigns. I'd call it a true failure if they were consistently drawing huge live gates, ppv buys, and television ratings only to drop the second Punk won the belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    No he's not a failure. I don't really know where your coming from with that. He's been unlucky with a few things, getting shafted for the Ace shit, then getting turned heel solely for the purpose of another grand Rock return.

I am a huge Punk fan. I'm just not fucking deluded. A reign that spent half of it's time shoved in the mid-card, is not a legendary reign. It's been a good reign, sure, I've enjoyed it. I enjoy anything Punk touches. But legendary, Jesus Christ, I thought people throwing around the word 'great' for anything remotely good was annoying enough.
    It's definitely a historical one, but if you think it's not.... then I will just wait until the Royal Rumble when he reaches his 434th consecutive day as champion for the first time in 25 years, and I will ask you again then if it's legendary or not....
    Fave 6:

3- The Miz
    4- Damien Sandow
    5- Daniel Bryan
    6- Antonio Cesaro

It's not legendary simply because for a very long time it wasn't even the focus of the show, which is the first time in a long, long time, possibly ever, that the title was booked second-rate for an extended period of time.

It's a good reign, a very good reign in some respects. But it hasn't been a big success and what's quite scary is that Punk does not perform well in the quarter-hour ratings when he's by himself. He has a touch of the Orton's in that respect.

I get that you're a mark for him, I love him to. But let's just say this has been a fun reign and I hope it goes past the year mark. Let's not embellish every fucking thing he does to try to put him on a higher pedestal all the time. This is not a legendary reign. Those are very few and far between.

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    It's not legendary simply because for a very long time it wasn't even the focus of the show, which is the first time in a long, long time, possibly ever, that the title was booked second-rate for an extended period of time.

It's a good reign, a very good reign in some respects. But it hasn't been a big success and what's quite scary is that Punk does not perform well in the quarter-hour ratings when he's by himself. He has a touch of the Orton's in that respect.

I get that you're a mark for him, I love him to. But let's just say this has been a fun reign and I hope it goes past the year mark. Let's not embellish every fucking thing he does to try to put him on a higher pedestal all the time. This is not a legendary reign. Those are very few and far between.
    I completely see your point there Todd, but is it his fault that WWE put his classic match with DB at OTL second to the fluke of Cena Vs Big Johhny?

I may be kinda "early" for calling it legendary, but if his reign reaches its 434th consecutive day, and become the longest in the last 25 years, I don't see how it won't be considered legendary then..
    Fave 6:

3- The Miz
    4- Damien Sandow
    5- Daniel Bryan
    6- Antonio Cesaro

I thought this thread was about Jerry Lawler.

Notice me, Maddox Senpai Falcone's Avatar

Great idea! And it can culminate in an ambulance match after Ryback nearly kills Lawler.

Too soon?

Quote Originally Posted by DC View Post
    I never thought I'd say this, but ... dammit, give Falcy a modship!
    FALCONE 4 MOD 2027 (I'm being realistic)

Quote Originally Posted by Falcone View Post
    Great idea! And it can culminate in an ambulance match after Ryback nearly kills Lawler.

Too soon?
    LMFAO!!!!!! I can't stop laughing....

Quote Originally Posted by Falcone View Post

Too soon?
    Leave the ambulances for MR.AMBULANCE *coughbradmaddoxcough*
    Fave 6:

3- The Miz
    4- Damien Sandow
    5- Daniel Bryan
    6- Antonio Cesaro

Quote Originally Posted by ToXiCiTy View Post
    Sure. I expect you and Industry telling us how big of a failure he is, when he loses the strap.
    Hey, now. I don't speak for, Todd, but I don't need him to lose the belt to say that.

I probably wouldn't say failure.

Thread Information