Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 33

Thread: What if Jerry Lawler...............?

  1. #1
    Best In The World BaraaKhalaf92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Age
    21
    Posts
    524

    Default What if Jerry Lawler...............?

    I just had this idea that I think may be so awesome and unpredictable for the WWE title match at SS...

    What if in the middle of the match, Ryback shell shocked Cena, and he is going for Punk, he holds him up his shoulder when suddenly Jerry rushs into the ring....

    Everyone is wondering what is going on while jerry is interupting Ryback's shell shock, and suddenly the unthinkable happens as Jerry low blow Ryback again (poor Ryback he can't have any kids anymore) as Punk covers Cena for the win....

    We all know that RAW currently has Jerry and Cole as commentators and both are faces, you must have a heel commentator if you want the commentary to be interesting and we all know that Cole has only recently turned face , so it is not possible or logical for him to turn heel again , especially that he is a lot more entertaining and successful as a face...

    It will be a huge and unpredictable curve ball as nobody would expect that to happen, but I think Jerry's commentary is becoming really boring and he needs such change , especially that he used t be a very good heel commentator in the past....

    What do you guys think?
    Fave 6:

    1 & 2- CM Punk & Dean Ambrose (Don't Know who I like more LOL)

    3- The Miz
    4- Damien Sandow
    5- Daniel Bryan
    6- Antonio Cesaro

  2. #2
    Braddict Brezzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The Mod Room
    Age
    29
    Posts
    14,870

    Default Re: What if Jerry Lawler...............?

    I would absolutely LOVE that as an ending frankly.


  3. #3
    Banned AnnaLove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Haifa, Israel
    Age
    26
    Posts
    367

    Default Re: What if Jerry Lawler...............?

    Quote Originally Posted by BaraaKhalaf92 View Post
    I just had this idea that I think may be so awesome and unpredictable for the WWE title match at SS...

    What if in the middle of the match, Ryback shell shocked Cena, and he is going for Punk, he holds him up his shoulder when suddenly Jerry rushs into the ring....

    Everyone is wondering what is going on while jerry is interupting Ryback's shell shock, and suddenly the unthinkable happens as Jerry low blow Ryback again (poor Ryback he can't have any kids anymore) as Punk covers Cena for the win....

    We all know that RAW currently has Jerry and Cole as commentators and both are faces, you must have a heel commentator if you want the commentary to be interesting and we all know that Cole has only recently turned face , so it is not possible or logical for him to turn heel again , especially that he is a lot more entertaining and successful as a face...

    It will be a huge and unpredictable curve ball as nobody would expect that to happen, but I think Jerry's commentary is becoming really boring and he needs such change , especially that he used t be a very good heel commentator in the past....

    What do you guys think?
    The problem with that is that Jerry Lawler aligning himself with CM Punk, after what happened the past week on Raw, would be a complete BS...

  4. #4
    Best In The World BaraaKhalaf92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Age
    21
    Posts
    524

    Default Re: What if Jerry Lawler...............?

    Quote Originally Posted by AnnaLove View Post
    The problem with that is that Jerry Lawler aligning himself with CM Punk, after what happened the past week on Raw, would be a complete BS...
    Did you expect Brad Maddox to cost Ryback the match at HIAC after what happened between him and Punk before?
    Fave 6:

    1 & 2- CM Punk & Dean Ambrose (Don't Know who I like more LOL)

    3- The Miz
    4- Damien Sandow
    5- Daniel Bryan
    6- Antonio Cesaro

  5. #5
    @JCollinson91 Jake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Sunderland
    Age
    22
    Posts
    6,848

    Default Re: What if Jerry Lawler...............?

    Another 'low-blow' ending to a Ryback WWE Championship match, no thanks.
    - Credit: Bender -


  6. #6
    Banned AnnaLove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Haifa, Israel
    Age
    26
    Posts
    367

    Default Re: What if Jerry Lawler...............?

    Quote Originally Posted by BaraaKhalaf92 View Post
    Did you expect Brad Maddox to cost Ryback the match at HIAC after what happened between him and Punk before?
    Would someone really join someone who just made fun of him having a heart attack???

  7. #7
    Best In The World BaraaKhalaf92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Age
    21
    Posts
    524

    Default Re: What if Jerry Lawler...............?

    Quote Originally Posted by AnnaLove View Post
    Would someone really join someone who just made fun of him having a heart attack???
    There is nothing logical in the WWE anyway, it will be a lot better and unpredictable than watching Cena win clean again for the 8954643864th time...
    Fave 6:

    1 & 2- CM Punk & Dean Ambrose (Don't Know who I like more LOL)

    3- The Miz
    4- Damien Sandow
    5- Daniel Bryan
    6- Antonio Cesaro

  8. #8
    Banned AnnaLove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Haifa, Israel
    Age
    26
    Posts
    367

    Default Re: What if Jerry Lawler...............?

    Quote Originally Posted by BaraaKhalaf92 View Post
    There is nothing logical in the WWE anyway, it will be a lot better and unpredictable than watching Cena win clean again for the 8954643864th time...
    What will Ryback gain from losing twice via "low-blow"? CM Punk will obviously gain a lot, but what will Ryback gain from it?

  9. #9
    Best In The World BaraaKhalaf92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Age
    21
    Posts
    524

    Default Re: What if Jerry Lawler...............?

    Quote Originally Posted by AnnaLove View Post
    What will Ryback gain from losing twice via "low-blow"? CM Punk will obviously gain a lot, but what will Ryback gain from it?
    Ryback won't gain anything from the match anyway, except if they mistakenly choose to put the title on him and completely drop the ball with Punk's legendary reign....

    If Ryback wins then he will gain a lot, but what about Punk?
    If Cena wins then he will gain a lot , but what about Ryback & Cena?

    This argument will never end, they put themselves in this position and they will have to deal with the circumstances....

    One of them will have to look weak in any other scenario...
    Fave 6:

    1 & 2- CM Punk & Dean Ambrose (Don't Know who I like more LOL)

    3- The Miz
    4- Damien Sandow
    5- Daniel Bryan
    6- Antonio Cesaro

  10. #10
    Greatest Champion Ever The Champ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    16,181

    Default Re: What if Jerry Lawler...............?

    What is the point in turning Jerry heel? So that he and Cole can bicker every week again?

    The fact that they're both faces now might fix a lot of the problem. I thought Jerry was fine this week.

    HAYZE

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Heyman
    My client, Brock Lesnar, conquered the Streak.
    This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

  11. #11
    An AJPW Guy Emperor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    England
    Age
    25
    Posts
    8,525

    Default Re: What if Jerry Lawler...............?

    Is there any point to this? Just seems like a shock heel turn for the sake of it.

  12. #12

    Default Re: What if Jerry Lawler...............?

    I like the idea.

  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    On Falcone's Pillow
    Posts
    2,166

    Default Re: What if Jerry Lawler...............?

    And then they're just not going to have Ryback get angry and go after Jerry? Is he just going to forget about it?

  14. #14
    COYG Todd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Wales
    Age
    24
    Posts
    15,075

    Default Re: What if Jerry Lawler...............?

    'Punk's legendary reign'...

    Oh my Christ. I love Punk but come on...

  15. #15
    Banned ToXiCiTy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,803

    Default Re: What if Jerry Lawler...............?

    Sure. I expect you and Industry telling us how big of a failure he is, when he loses the strap.

  16. #16
    COYG Todd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Wales
    Age
    24
    Posts
    15,075

    Default Re: What if Jerry Lawler...............?

    No he's not a failure. I don't really know where your coming from with that. He's been unlucky with a few things, getting shafted for the Ace shit, then getting turned heel solely for the purpose of another grand Rock return.

    I am a huge Punk fan. I'm just not fucking deluded. A reign that spent half of it's time shoved in the mid-card, is not a legendary reign. It's been a good reign, sure, I've enjoyed it. I enjoy anything Punk touches. But legendary, Jesus Christ, I thought people throwing around the word 'great' for anything remotely good was annoying enough.

  17. #17
    Back in the saddle. Heartburn Kid's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    4,502

    Default Re: What if Jerry Lawler...............?

    Pretty much has been a failure, then again so has everything else they tried. They're seemingly never going to get back to those 6.0 -7.0 weekly ratings and with each week they seem to draw less and less no matter who is on top.

    It may be wrong to call it a failure though since he is maintaining the same shitty ratings that Cena, Orton, etc have for the last few years during their respective reigns. I'd call it a true failure if they were consistently drawing huge live gates, ppv buys, and television ratings only to drop the second Punk won the belt.

  18. #18
    Best In The World BaraaKhalaf92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Age
    21
    Posts
    524

    Default Re: What if Jerry Lawler...............?

    Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    No he's not a failure. I don't really know where your coming from with that. He's been unlucky with a few things, getting shafted for the Ace shit, then getting turned heel solely for the purpose of another grand Rock return.

    I am a huge Punk fan. I'm just not fucking deluded. A reign that spent half of it's time shoved in the mid-card, is not a legendary reign. It's been a good reign, sure, I've enjoyed it. I enjoy anything Punk touches. But legendary, Jesus Christ, I thought people throwing around the word 'great' for anything remotely good was annoying enough.
    It's definitely a historical one, but if you think it's not.... then I will just wait until the Royal Rumble when he reaches his 434th consecutive day as champion for the first time in 25 years, and I will ask you again then if it's legendary or not....
    Fave 6:

    1 & 2- CM Punk & Dean Ambrose (Don't Know who I like more LOL)

    3- The Miz
    4- Damien Sandow
    5- Daniel Bryan
    6- Antonio Cesaro

  19. #19
    COYG Todd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Wales
    Age
    24
    Posts
    15,075

    Default Re: What if Jerry Lawler...............?

    It's not legendary simply because for a very long time it wasn't even the focus of the show, which is the first time in a long, long time, possibly ever, that the title was booked second-rate for an extended period of time.

    It's a good reign, a very good reign in some respects. But it hasn't been a big success and what's quite scary is that Punk does not perform well in the quarter-hour ratings when he's by himself. He has a touch of the Orton's in that respect.

    I get that you're a mark for him, I love him to. But let's just say this has been a fun reign and I hope it goes past the year mark. Let's not embellish every fucking thing he does to try to put him on a higher pedestal all the time. This is not a legendary reign. Those are very few and far between.

  20. #20
    Best In The World BaraaKhalaf92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Age
    21
    Posts
    524

    Default Re: What if Jerry Lawler...............?

    Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    It's not legendary simply because for a very long time it wasn't even the focus of the show, which is the first time in a long, long time, possibly ever, that the title was booked second-rate for an extended period of time.

    It's a good reign, a very good reign in some respects. But it hasn't been a big success and what's quite scary is that Punk does not perform well in the quarter-hour ratings when he's by himself. He has a touch of the Orton's in that respect.

    I get that you're a mark for him, I love him to. But let's just say this has been a fun reign and I hope it goes past the year mark. Let's not embellish every fucking thing he does to try to put him on a higher pedestal all the time. This is not a legendary reign. Those are very few and far between.
    I completely see your point there Todd, but is it his fault that WWE put his classic match with DB at OTL second to the fluke of Cena Vs Big Johhny?

    I may be kinda "early" for calling it legendary, but if his reign reaches its 434th consecutive day, and become the longest in the last 25 years, I don't see how it won't be considered legendary then..
    Fave 6:

    1 & 2- CM Punk & Dean Ambrose (Don't Know who I like more LOL)

    3- The Miz
    4- Damien Sandow
    5- Daniel Bryan
    6- Antonio Cesaro

  21. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,676

    Default Re: What if Jerry Lawler...............?

    I thought this thread was about Jerry Lawler.

  22. #22
    Notice me, Maddox Senpai Falcone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Liverpool, England
    Age
    24
    Posts
    14,737

    Default Re: What if Jerry Lawler...............?

    Great idea! And it can culminate in an ambulance match after Ryback nearly kills Lawler.

    ...

    Too soon?

    Quote Originally Posted by DC View Post
    I never thought I'd say this, but ... dammit, give Falcy a modship!
    FALCONE 4 MOD 2027 (I'm being realistic)

  23. #23
    Banned AnnaLove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Haifa, Israel
    Age
    26
    Posts
    367

    Default Re: What if Jerry Lawler...............?

    Quote Originally Posted by Falcone View Post
    Great idea! And it can culminate in an ambulance match after Ryback nearly kills Lawler.

    ...

    Too soon?
    LMFAO!!!!!! I can't stop laughing....

  24. #24
    Best In The World BaraaKhalaf92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Age
    21
    Posts
    524

    Default Re: What if Jerry Lawler...............?

    Quote Originally Posted by Falcone View Post
    Great idea! And it can culminate in an ambulance match after Ryback nearly kills Lawler.

    ...

    Too soon?
    Leave the ambulances for MR.AMBULANCE *coughbradmaddoxcough*
    Fave 6:

    1 & 2- CM Punk & Dean Ambrose (Don't Know who I like more LOL)

    3- The Miz
    4- Damien Sandow
    5- Daniel Bryan
    6- Antonio Cesaro

  25. #25
    Banned The Industry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    17,659

    Default Re: What if Jerry Lawler...............?

    Quote Originally Posted by ToXiCiTy View Post
    Sure. I expect you and Industry telling us how big of a failure he is, when he loses the strap.
    Hey, now. I don't speak for, Todd, but I don't need him to lose the belt to say that.

    I probably wouldn't say failure.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •