I honestly believe that the WWE could've done a better work in making that match valuable to the fans.
1. The fact The Rock was host of WM27 made everyone realize that at the main event there will surely be a interference by The Rock. The Rock in general ruined WrestleMania for me. He didn't really do anything that I can remember from WrestleMania that was valuable to me. The only thing he did that I remember is giving a Rock Bottom to John Cena.
2. The match could've been a better match, if they didn't treat The Miz like a flop. He won all his matches, apart from those with Jerry Lawler, in a fluke win. Coming to WrestleMania after only winning cleanly against Jerry Lawler ruined everything for me, and I already felt that John Cena might win the title.
How could they make it better?
1. They shouldn't have promoted The Rock for WrestleMania. He could've appeared suddenly, and just give the Rock Bottom to Cena. Since he appeared on the whole show, we all knew that he will get involved in the main event. My original thought was he is going to Rock Bottom The Miz, but I wasn't really surprise he did it to John Cena. Nonetheless, the promotion The Rock got ruined the whole WrestleMania experience.
2. If they really wanted to make me believe that The Miz stood a chance against John Cena, they should've let Randy Orton lose cleanly, and not by some bullshit interference from Alex Riley.
3. He fought Jerry Lawler, which really was a step back for The Miz, than anything. He went to WrestleMania after beating up a 60+ year old man, to face a 30+ year old John Cena. How is it possible for me to take The Miz personally, when all he had is a win against Jerry Lawler?
What do you think the WWE should've done to make that main event better?