Thread: ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ: Reminder on Live TV Show policies in the WWE Forum

Default ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ: Reminder on Live TV Show policies in the WWE Forum

I know we've had a lot of new members lately, so please keep in mind that we have rules regarding threads made on Mondays during Raw, as well as on Pay-Per-View nights.

Please do not start threads about episodes of Raw and events that take place on said shows until 2AM EST in the United States. This is a consideration to posters on the west coast who cannot watch Raw live. The punishment for repeat violations of this is traditionally a four-day ban. but can be reviewed to be more or less by the moderating team depending on the situation. The two sanctioned threads to talk about Raw until 2AM are the party thread and the Raw MVP thread.

For pay-per-views, threads are to be held off until the conclusion of the show.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me, Todd, or any other WWE mod, or ask them in this thread.

Thank you.

"I like cake."

Quote Originally Posted by MrAndersons Mic View Post
    Im posting my thoughts not for them to be debated or argued against. I would like for folks to understand and agree with my point of view while throwing dookie at the McMahons and laughing at it.

Default Re: ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ: Reminder on Live TV Show policies in the WWE Forum

I actually thought you guys had stopped enforcing those rules a while back.

Will do, though.

Bender

Quote Originally Posted by Sauron View Post
    I just got home from work and turned this on. Fuck Monday Night Raw.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice on Daniel Bryan
    I don't want to see his face anymore. It makes me want to die.
    This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

Default Re: ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ: Reminder on Live TV Show policies in the WWE Forum

Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    I actually thought you guys had stopped enforcing those rules a while back.

Will do, though.
    It kind of stopped being enforced when the boards were so shitty because it's not like people could connect during Raw anyway, but we've got spoiler rules in place now, and Raw spoilers go with that territory.

"I like cake."

Quote Originally Posted by MrAndersons Mic View Post
    Im posting my thoughts not for them to be debated or argued against. I would like for folks to understand and agree with my point of view while throwing dookie at the McMahons and laughing at it.

Wrestling God #2 ProWrestlingFan's Avatar

So, in other words, we can't post about RAW until an hour into the show?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Rock
    The Rock is back, and he is never leaving again! *leaves*

Quote Originally Posted by ProWrestlingFan View Post
    So, in other words, we can't post about RAW until an hour into the show?
    We have Raw party thread's to discuss the show (as it airs live) which you don't have to wait an hour into Raw to talk about the show however no new threads should be made discussing Monday Night Raw until after 2AM EST time (after Raw airs on the west coast).
    Burn the land and boil the sea
    You can't take the sky from me

The Nerdery's Best Poster (2013 Co-Winner)
    PW WrestleMania X Money In The Bank Winner

Wrestling God #2 ProWrestlingFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lony View Post
    We have Raw party thread's to discuss the show (as it airs live) which you don't have to wait an hour into Raw to talk about the show however no new threads should be made discussing Monday Night Raw until after 2AM EST time (after Raw airs on the west coast).
    Okay. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Rock
    The Rock is back, and he is never leaving again! *leaves*

Thread Information