Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Lord of the RAW Parties (CM Punk'd) presents: The Return of the King

Default The Lord of the RAW Parties (CM Punk'd) presents: The Return of the King

Tonight's RAW Party is fit for a King. 2 months ago, Jerry Lawler was near death, as he suffered a massive heart attack while he was announcing RAW. However, thanks to an incredible medical staff, Lawler gets something many other like him never got. And that's a second chance at life.

Tonight, just 2 months after that near-tragic day, The King returns to the throne, behind the broadcast booth, to announce RAW.

Also...

Announced not too long ago, CM Punk will go one on one with John Cena, just 6 days before their, and Ryback's, WWE title triple threat match.

Discuss!

"Every man's heart one day beats its final beat, his lungs breath their final breath. And if what that man did in his life, makes the blood pulse through the body of others, and makes them believe deeper in something larger than life, then his essence, his spirit, will be immortalized by the storytellers, by the loyalty, by the memory, of those who honor him and make whatever the man did live forever."

Default Re: The Lord of the RAW Parties (CM Punk'd) presents: The Return of the King

CM Punk vs John Cena for what feels like the hundredth time

There's gonna be interference one way or another tonight.

Default Re: The Lord of the RAW Parties (CM Punk'd) presents: The Return of the King

Would it be too much to hope for a 40 minute broadway match between Punk and Cena (like Michaels and Cena at London in 07)? Doesn't matter the winner, because the title isn't on the line type of match?
    WWE: IT'S NOT A FANDOM, IT'S A FAMILY
    The Shield on Crack 3 (The End)
    BELIEVE IN AMBROSE
    THE BEST NEWS IS BAD NEWS
    Cena fan for LIFE

It is going to be a great show.

4 minutes, y'all.

"Every man's heart one day beats its final beat, his lungs breath their final breath. And if what that man did in his life, makes the blood pulse through the body of others, and makes them believe deeper in something larger than life, then his essence, his spirit, will be immortalized by the storytellers, by the loyalty, by the memory, of those who honor him and make whatever the man did live forever."

Banned
    It doesn't matter where I am. What matters is my plan.

Sometimes, it's like WWE wants you to think Cena was actually in the military.

When did WWE start doing this "Previously On Raw/Tonight on Raw..." stuff?

Leader vs. Leader match? Hopefully because they're supposed to be big deals this coming sunday, there won't be a clean pin.
    BELIEVE IN AMBROSE
    Cena fan for LIFE

Banned

Shouldn't that RKO on the steel steps have fucked up Orton MUCH more than it did Del Rio?

Oh, goody. Time for Ziggler to lose again. With a PPV right on the horizon. Where he will also lose. *sigh* Fuck you, Vince.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Precious Roy View Post
    When did WWE start doing this "Previously On Raw/Tonight on Raw..." stuff?
    When they switched from a wrestling federation to a soap opera

Quote Originally Posted by oWn View Post
    When they switched from a wrestling federation to a soap opera
    so the mid 80's?
    BELIEVE IN AMBROSE
    Cena fan for LIFE

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Greywolf View Post
    so the mid 80's?
    ...no

Banned

Seriously? A loss there would NOT have hurt Orton at ALL. But no, I get it. Orton has to win. 'Cause he's gonna get that big push to the World Title. This fuckin' guy.

We the People's Champion The Champ's Avatar

They do it on purpose now. I know they do.

Bender

This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

ARRIVE.

BOOK A TAG TEAM MATCH.

HOLLA!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Champ View Post
    I'll be honest, I'll probably chant CM Punk in Brooklyn again.

I'm a follower.

This will stay in my sig until John Cena vs. The Rock----THRICE AS NICE. Or until I don't think it's funny anymore.

Teddy Long? I wonder what he's going to announce ...
    BELIEVE IN AMBROSE
    Cena fan for LIFE

TAG TEAM PLAYA
    - Credit: Bender -

We the People's Champion The Champ's Avatar

Seriously. After not having made any kind of decision on Raw since he was GM, Teddy Long randomly surfaces to make a tag team match.

They're in on the joke.

Bender

This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

Back for the first time. T-Money's Avatar

So Kofi and Orton bury the hatchet in milliseconds of a heated rivalry from only three years ago and tag against Ziggler and Del Rio.

Quote Originally Posted by Crippler View Post
    Seriously? A loss there would NOT have hurt Orton at ALL. But no, I get it. Orton has to win. 'Cause he's gonna get that big push to the World Title. This fuckin' guy.
    And because Ziggler has the briefcase, he has to lose. You know, because he hasn't lost enough title matches this year. They need to keep questioning his credibility.

Why did Orton get a pin, if they were going to switch the match anyway?
    BELIEVE IN AMBROSE
    Cena fan for LIFE

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by T-Money View Post
    So Kofi and Orton bury the hatchet in milliseconds of a heated rivalry from only three years ago and tag against Ziggler and Del Rio.
    3 years ago!? Thats as good as before Christ in WWE terms

Fuck.. is Ziggler ever going to get a push.. By push I mean a week where he doesn't lose a fucking match?

I have already came to realize they will never pull the switch on Ziggler as world champ.. And even if they do, he will be just a transitional champ to Boreton or back to boring ass face Sheamus

Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    Seriously. After not having made any kind of decision on Raw since he was GM, Teddy Long randomly surfaces to make a tag team match.

They're in on the joke.
    I want a shirt that says "ARRIVE. TAG MATCH. HOLLA."
    Quote Originally Posted by The Champ View Post
    I'll be honest, I'll probably chant CM Punk in Brooklyn again.

I'm a follower.

This will stay in my sig until John Cena vs. The Rock----THRICE AS NICE. Or until I don't think it's funny anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Money View Post
    If Cena can forgive Orton, anyone can.

BELIEVE IN AMBROSE
    Cena fan for LIFE

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Greywolf View Post
    And because Ziggler has the briefcase, he has to lose. You know, because he hasn't lost enough title matches this year. They need to keep questioning his credibility.

Why did Orton get a pin, if they were going to switch the match anyway?
    The only reason to restart the match would be if Ziggler were to pin Kofi....and I laughed at myself as I typed that.

Thread Information