Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Miz Face Turn or Miz Character Change?

Question Miz Face Turn or Miz Character Change?

Looks ALOT like a face turn to me, but the way he delivers his promo and shakes Kofi's hand seems like it's just a tease. On the other hand, he may have implied that he was sick of everyone booing him no matter what. He didn't talk about his feud with Kofi so I'm ruling out this storyline just as part of his feud with Kofi.

What do you guys think? Face Turn or Gimmick/Character change? Where will this storyline go? Him being more of an intense heel rather than arrogant or him turning face?

Best In The World BaraaKhalaf92's Avatar

Default Re: Miz Face Turn or Miz Character Change?

I hope it's a face turn....
    Miz needs this turn as I think he will shine more as a face and he can have some great feuds against some great heels in the WWE like Wade, Alberto or even Ziggler...
    Fave 6:

1 & 2- CM Punk & Dean Ambrose (Don't Know who I like more LOL)

3- The Miz
    4- Damien Sandow
    5- Daniel Bryan
    6- Antonio Cesaro

I've been waiting for a Michael Mizanin face turn for half a year already...don't hold your breath, its probably not coming

- Justin Valuable

Blindy's V&G Reviews: Shovel Knight
    Next:

That was such a dick move by Kofi. I was actually really feeling for Miz there. Even though Miz is a heel Kofi shouldn't have been so quick to assume.

I see it as a face turn but i don't know how Miz will pull it off Maybe a tag with someone good
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKzmSQ49oWk
    The Master Builder - Jakob22, Presents - My Sins -

If it does indeed end up being a face turn Miz will pull it off with his phenomenal mic ability. He can have crowds eating out of the palm of his hand.

Quote Originally Posted by The Miz
    I'd rather you all hate me for everything I am then love me for something i'm not
    Come one, come three and sign up for PW King Of Trios http://forums.prowrestling.com/showthread.php?t=124872

PW Power 25 winner July 2014

The 2014 PW video game draft http://forums.prowrestling.com/showthread.php?t=124821

He's on Team Foley now...the face team...so it seems he is turning face to me
    BEST AVATAR IN THE WORLD!
    The winner of Summerfest!'s Signature Face-Off!
    Thanks to all who give rep

Definitely a face turn, been rumours of it floating around for awhile now. There were reports of him getting a big push but I wondered how it'd work with the top heels that seem to be everywhere at the moment. A face turn will be good though, hopefully he can become a really top babyface because I think the WWE needs another one.

Notice me, Maddox Senpai Falcone's Avatar

From the looks of it, I think they're inserting Miz into the Team Hell No angle. Kane & Bryan are the champs, but Kane & Miz work so much better together.

At least thats what I took from the match on RAW.

With so many heals commeing in I would like to see it. I think he is a great annoucer.

Funny how I got bad rep one time just for just mentioning a Mix face turn and others were flamed for it. lol. Now everyone's saying "Yeah! Let's do it!" And like I said before, I think everyone should have a at least one face and/or one heel run just to see how they work with it. Every top star has had runs as both face and heel. Except maybe Sting, though I don't watch TNA so I dunno. Anyways, we all know Miz can play a great heel, so I am looking forward to seeing how him playing face will turn out. I just hope they do it right, make it a slow transition instead of instantly turning him baby face. Give the fans some time to adjust to it like they did with DB and Kane and vice versa with Punk.

I've been waiting for Miz to turn face for a while.

I think that they should put him back together with Alex Riley (once he returns from injury), and put them in the newly revived tag division.

The Miz has been a heel for so long I'm going to have a hard time with a potential face turn. I've never seen him do anything but be a dickhead.

Can he pull off being a face? It just seems so unnatural to me. I'm skeptical for now, despite his mic skills.
    Quote Originally Posted by TGO View Post
    Also, I want to make it known that I am a proud Icecube.
    Quote Originally Posted by RT View Post
    I'm an Ice Cube.

ow man been waiting for this, I think he can be a huge face. Looking foward to the way they handle this.

Thanks To Hayze

Best In The World BaraaKhalaf92's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TempestH View Post
    I've been waiting for Miz to turn face for a while.

I think that they should put him back together with Alex Riley (once he returns from injury), and put them in the newly revived tag division.
    Oh man please just keep him away from anything that's called "Alex Riley", I just don't like Alex for some reason....

I may have liked their alliance back in 2011 when they were heels, but now...NOT A DAMN CHANCE...
    Fave 6:

1 & 2- CM Punk & Dean Ambrose (Don't Know who I like more LOL)

3- The Miz
    4- Damien Sandow
    5- Daniel Bryan
    6- Antonio Cesaro

Whether it's a face turn or a change of character for Miz, I have the same answer:

BOUT...FUCKING..TIME!

credit pwinsider

As you could probably tell by WWE TV lately, there has been a lot of internal talk about turning The Miz babyface. The feeling is that he is one of their best talkers and does a great job representing WWE with promotional and charity work. There is also the strong feeling that The Miz has done everything he can do as a heel.
    They are hoping that putting him in a new WWE Studios movie for the Holidays will help with a babyface turn. They are looking for the best way to bring Miz to the next level and the feeling is that the best way to do that is turn him and do it in an organic way. Miz turning babyface isn't being planned to be a short-term angle and the turn itself will reportedly take time, if WWE has it their way.

The Miz vs. Antonio Cesaro has been discussed as a top feud for early 2013.

MO to the G to the UNS! BadNewsFan's Avatar

The guy has charisma...maybe he can make it a face.

I didn't care before, but I'm getting a lil more interested in this little by little.

He's very limited in the ring but that's less important as a face because the charisma factor becomes much more important as a face.

Being limited certainly hasn't stoped Cena from becoming Cena, so Miz definitely has a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by y2jman View Post
    credit pwinsider

As you could probably tell by WWE TV lately, there has been a lot of internal talk about turning The Miz babyface. The feeling is that he is one of their best talkers and does a great job representing WWE with promotional and charity work. There is also the strong feeling that The Miz has done everything he can do as a heel.
    They are hoping that putting him in a new WWE Studios movie for the Holidays will help with a babyface turn. They are looking for the best way to bring Miz to the next level and the feeling is that the best way to do that is turn him and do it in an organic way. Miz turning babyface isn't being planned to be a short-term angle and the turn itself will reportedly take time, if WWE has it their way.

The Miz vs. Antonio Cesaro has been discussed as a top feud for early 2013.
    Yes! if this happens it could be great Antonio working with Mi would help him alot.

They could use the feud with Kofi to flip both of them

Quote Originally Posted by InsomniaMusic View Post
    They could use the feud with Kofi to flip both of them
    Kofi would be a terrible heel.

Credit to Bender for the awesome sig and av.
    Spoiler

How do you know that? We haven't seen enough about Kofi to say that. The one time people really hype on him in when he's agressive and attack mode. We've never really seen him do much mic talking to know what he could do as a heel.

I did like what I saw in the tag team match with Kane on Raw, so I'm digging this Miz babyface turn. They are right that he's done pretty much everything he could as a heel, so a face turn could help him out and being a Miz fan I'm all for it.

Banner & Avatar Credit: JV

16-BO

Miz has never been face since he joined the wwe, I for one am excited to see how this pans out I've been a massive fan of the Miz since he joined the wwe. The guy is absolute gold on the mic and imho 2nd to only Cm Punk today! He might not be the best to have ever set foot in the squared circle but he has the ability to make the fans buy into his matches. The only thing I hope and Wwe Im begging ya here, please please please don't turn him into the generic face who smiles even when bad things happen, let him keep his cocky persona and make him more edgy than a John Cena or Sheamus who lets face it are aimed at the kids.

Was The Miz a hometown hero on RAW or was that the quickest audience turn-around I've ever seen? The crowd were going crazy for him! It was actually really nice to see and Miz seems to be able to pull it off without any problems. It's totally natural for him!

Thread Information