View Poll Results: Who do you think will get better in the future?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cody Rhodes

8 44.44%
  • Damien Sandow

10 55.56%

Thread: Damien Sandow or Cody Rhodes?

Default Damien Sandow or Cody Rhodes?

Who do you think will achieve more from this two great wrestlers? Who do you see develop to become a great future star in the company?

In my opinion, I see a lot in Damien Sandow's future. He seems to be getting along with the crowd, and generates a good amount of heat, which slowly becomes larger and louder. I actually wouldn't be surprised if he ends up being a top main event heel. He has that character that just makes you hate him. He's a guy that we will love to hate.

Default Re: Damien Sandow or Cody Rhodes?

Sandow has more upside then Cody Rhodes, Rhodes was quite good for a while but I think the slow burn they were doing with him seems to have stopped. Until this tag team with Sandow he just seemed to be floating around a bit. He deserves better but in terms of pushes, Sandow will be the Miz to Rhodes' Morrison

Quote Originally Posted by The Miz
    I'd rather you all hate me for everything I am then love me for something i'm not
    Episode 1 of "Sittin down for a chat with Oncall" with special guest Emperor

Cody Rhodes is a good example of why a slow burn isn't always the best way to do things. Eventually they just got bored of pushing him and now he's still a midcarder, nearly two years after that great angle with Mysterio.

Bender

This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

I really like Cody but he's kind of riding on the family name. Sandow is forging his own. Love the guy! He's nailing it. Haven't seen a guy this on fire since Punk waved to Colt Cabana!

If you'd asked me at WM i'd say Rhodes all the way mainly cause sandow wasn't around but still Cody was on a role but them seem to have given up for some reason, Sandow thou was been on a role since he got hear, plus hes one of HHH boys so hes got a good deal in the WWE.

So yeah Sandow really is just better than Rhodes and you can see that when their both on the mic.

Thanks To Hayze

Damien Sandow's character is solid and he is good in the ring. But Rhodes is just better overall. He's not new with a hot streak that should be capitalized, he has been rising slowly for the past two years and has shown that he can hang with the big boys. He's one of the best talkers (no matter what gimmick you give him) and can back it up with his match quality. He was the star of this years Royal Rumble and for a while made the IC title relevant again. He's a future main eventer in the WWE.
    WWE: IT'S NOT A FANDOM, IT'S A FAMILY
    The Shield on Crack 2: We Are The Champions
    BELIEVE IN AMBROSE
    THE BEST NEWS IS BAD NEWS
    Cena fan for LIFE

STL Cards: 73-63 :) SM(Stardust)'s Avatar

Everybody always says that the tag partner of Rhodes is the better one. People said DiBiase would have a better career, they said the same thing with McIntyre, and now they are saying the same thing again with Sandow. Once again, Rhodes will prove that he is better when they break up.

I feel that Rhodes is better on the mic & in the ring than Sandow. Couple that with the fact that he is 3 years younger than Sandow, and I think he will achieve more in his career than Sandow. Rhodes could be be in the WWE for another 10-15 years, so he has a lot of time to achieve more.

Rhodes is getting pushed slow like every wrestler should. He has been in the WWE for over 5 years, so when he finally becomes a permanent main eventer and wins his 1st world title it will be a big deal.

surrender

Sandow took the edge Rhodes once had as Undashing that I enjoyed and really loved so him. Rhodes to me nowadays just has no identity as a heel, he seems like Sandow's cronie rather than an individual standing on his own foot.

- Justin Valuable

Blindy's V&G Reviews: Shovel Knight
    Next:

I like Sandow, but I'm going with Cody on this one.

SM named off all the great qualities that Cody has, but I do agree with everything that's been said about him. He's been great with everything he's done, and he continues to shine IMO.

Banner Credit: Bender

Eat. Sleep. Be John Cena. Repeat.

San Diego Chargers
    1-1

Quote Originally Posted by Blindy View Post
    Sandow took the edge Rhodes once had as Undashing that I enjoyed and really loved so him. Rhodes to me nowadays just has no identity as a heel, he seems like Sandow's cronie rather than an individual standing on his own foot.
    If you watch their match and promo segment, you can clearly tell that Cody is the leader of the group. He always takes charge of the promos, or speaks longer and he usually dictates how they work together as a tag team. Just look at last week, after he beat Bryan, he basically made Sandow face Kane.

I don't see how anyone could see him as Sandow's cronie.

surrender

Quote Originally Posted by SheltonMysterio View Post
    If you watch their match and promo segment, you can clearly tell that Cody is the leader of the group. He always takes charge of the promos, or speaks longer and he usually dictates how they work together as a tag team. Just look at last week, after he beat Bryan, he basically made Sandow face Kane.

Yet than everytime Damien Sandow speaks it's sounds as twice better than what Rhodes been saying for two minutes...

I think its more so Rhodes is the more narcissistic of the two and Sandow respects Rhodes and his intelligence enough to cater to Rhodes and let him speak. Sandow is the engine of the team though and he just looks like more of the leader and guy who takes command in a match.

- Justin Valuable

Blindy's V&G Reviews: Shovel Knight
    Next:

Quote Originally Posted by AnnaLove View Post
    Yet than everytime Damien Sandow speaks it's sounds as twice better than what Rhodes been saying for two minutes...
    I for one have to disagree as I think Rhodes is the 3rd best mic worker in the WWE after Punk & Cena.

Sandow is good, but I don't find him nearly as good as Sandow.

surrender

Best In The World BaraaKhalaf92's Avatar

Both have bright futures in the WWE..
    But I honestly go with Sandow as I think this guy has the potential to become the #1 heel in the future.
    His Mic skills are among the best in the WWE and his wrestling abilities is good..
    He always entertains me when he appears on RAW or SmackDown...

Rhodes is also great BTW....
    Fave 6:

1 & 2- CM Punk & Dean Ambrose (Don't Know who I like more LOL)

3- The Miz
    4- Damien Sandow
    5- Daniel Bryan
    6- Antonio Cesaro

Quote Originally Posted by Blindy View Post
    I think its more so Rhodes is the more narcissistic of the two and Sandow respects Rhodes and his intelligence enough to cater to Rhodes and let him speak. Sandow is the engine of the team though and he just looks like more of the leader and guy who takes command in a match.
    That is how you see it. I see it as Cody being the leader of the team and Sandow falling in line. I see Sandow doing this because he knows Cody has been in the WWE longer and is more experienced in tag teams, so he lets him be the leader of the team. Sandow is smarter and knows Cody makes the better leader.

surrender

Rhodes is speaking less than Sandow, the same reason Ziggler is speaking less than Vickie. Vince likes one better than the other. It's not because they can't. And Rhodes has been show leadership. The thing about Rhodes, is that he doesn't just play up to the crowd, but tries to tell a story when he talks. He adds a layer of emotion to when he's on the mic, rather than just trying to be boo'ed or cheered.

BELIEVE IN AMBROSE
    Cena fan for LIFE

Quote Originally Posted by Greywolf View Post
    Rhodes is speaking less than Sandow, the same reason Ziggler is speaking less than Vickie. Vince likes one better than the other. It's not because they can't. And Rhodes has been show leadership. The thing about Rhodes, is that he doesn't just play up to the crowd, but tries to tell a story when he talks. He adds a layer of emotion to when he's on the mic, rather than just trying to be boo'ed or cheered.
    I look at Rhodes on the mic as being similar to how Jake Roberts mic work used to be.

I like the fact the Cody's mic work changed up based on the character he was playing at the time.

Also, I want to post these promos with Rhodes and Sandow to show that Rhodes is better:

surrender

I look at Rhodes on the mic as being similar to how Jake Roberts mic work used to be.
    With all do respect, Cody Rhodes is no were near Jake Roberts. Jake the Snake was known for his psychology on the mic and in the ring. Cody Rhodes doesn't amount to Jake Roberts knees yet. Saying his on the same mic level as Jake Roberts is exeggaration at best.

As far as the tag team goes: Rhodes is more of an egotistical psychopath, while Damien Sandow is more of an intellectual bully.
    BELIEVE IN AMBROSE
    Cena fan for LIFE

Quote Originally Posted by AnnaLove View Post
    With all do respect, Cody Rhodes is no were near Jake Roberts. Jake the Snake was known for his psychology on the mic and in the ring. Cody Rhodes doesn't amount to Jake Roberts knees yet. Saying his on the same mic level as Jake Roberts is exeggaration at best.
    I didn't say he was on the same level. I said is mic work was a similar style.

I do think Cody is great and someday will be up there with the best mic workers of all-time.

surrender

Thread Information