Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Start Spreading The News: PW Goes To Wrestlemania

Default Start Spreading The News: PW Goes To Wrestlemania

So Wrestlemania tickets went on sale this morning (well, actually, the presale started Thursday) and the road to Wrestlemania is officially on. So who's making the trip? I'm happy to report that for the first time...*points at sign*... I'M GOING TO WRESTLEMANIA! My brother, my best friend and I will be making the trip to the Big Appleish to enjoy the show from a position in the stadium befitting our finances. (i.e the top)

So who's coming in, how's your seats, what else are you doing while you're in town (indy shows, conventions, NYC tourist stuff), and just how much do you hate Ticketmaster? Discuss at length.

"I like cake."

Quote Originally Posted by MrAndersons Mic View Post
    Im posting my thoughts not for them to be debated or argued against. I would like for folks to understand and agree with my point of view while throwing dookie at the McMahons and laughing at it.

Default Re: Start Spreading The News: PW Goes To Wrestlemania

Ah, I was a bit peeved. I wanted to get tickets during the pre-sale on Thursday, but ended up waiting until this morning. I had a price ceiling I wanted to adhere to, so I didn't get the location I preferred. Nevertheless, who cares because I'm going to fucking WrestleMania!

Section 209, by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by BigRed View Post
    Ah, I was a bit peeved. I wanted to get tickets during the pre-sale on Thursday, but ended up waiting until this morning. I had a price ceiling I wanted to adhere to, so I didn't get the location I preferred. Nevertheless, who cares because I'm going to fucking WrestleMania!

Section 209, by the way.
    I couldn't buy them Thursday morning, so I opted to wait until this morning and it semi paid off. I'm in 342, but I'm in one of the lower rows instead of being at the complete top of the stadium, so that at least eases the pain of being up top. They really jacked up the prices for this one, more than I even thought they would.

"I like cake."

Im posting my thoughts not for them to be debated or argued against. I would like for folks to understand and agree with my point of view while throwing dookie at the McMahons and laughing at it.

You won't be disappointed. I've gotten to experience Wrestlemania in my hometown, and it's totally worth it.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Champ View Post
    I'll be honest, I'll probably chant CM Punk in Brooklyn again.

I'm a follower.

This will stay in my sig until John Cena vs. The Rock----THRICE AS NICE. Or until I don't think it's funny anymore.

We the People's Champion The Champ's Avatar

Section 135, Row 22. Got them on Thursday between 10 and 11, and couldn't be more pleased with the seating.

I'll be going to event with my dear mother, who was actually watching WWE before I was. I know she'll enjoy being there; however, I'm not so sure that she'll be willing to do everything else, like Axxess, HOF, and whatever other events are taking place, mainly due to finances.

I'd be open to going to any of that stuff with people on PW, if anyone was interested.

Bender

This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    I couldn't buy them Thursday morning, so I opted to wait until this morning and it semi paid off. I'm in 342, but I'm in one of the lower rows instead of being at the complete top of the stadium, so that at least eases the pain of being up top. They really jacked up the prices for this one, more than I even thought they would.
    Damn, I should have done that. Instead, my buddy and I were feeling desperate so we settled for what we could find under, "Limited view of stage and set." Hopefully, it's not too bad!

section 341. #HeelSectionOnly

four tickets: me and three friends. Got the tickets on Thursday. I'm going to head there on Sunday, since I'm in Philly it's only a car drive away. Will probably head over via car pool, in the late morning or early afternoon. Can't freakin' wait.
    WWE: IT'S NOT A FANDOM, IT'S A FAMILY
    The Shield on Crack 3 (The End)
    BELIEVE IN AMBROSE
    THE BEST NEWS IS BAD NEWS
    Cena fan for LIFE

Making snow angels The Main Event's Avatar

I was trying to convince myself to go this time, but I'll be in my final college semester and gearing up for a likely move back to Texas to start my post-graduation career/life. Gotta too many big fish to fry to justify spending 500 or so dollars on a wrestling trip

THIS AWWWWWWESOME BANNER MADE BY SPIKE

Former 2-time TNA Tag Team Champion and 3-time TNA X-Division Champion
    2010 PW Healthiest Poster....2010 NCAA Poster of the Year

To me, the best seats would be in sections 112, 113, & 114. considering you can see the ring, entrance ramp, light show, and not have to worry about any possibility that the pillars would get in the way.
    BELIEVE IN AMBROSE
    Cena fan for LIFE

Where do they set up the pillars?

I'm in 135, is there any chance of my vision being obstructed?

Bender

This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post

Wrestlemania 28's set:

and Wrestlemania 24's set:

who knows what type of pillars they'll set up (I almost positive they will, since it'll be in NY in April, outside).
    BELIEVE IN AMBROSE
    Cena fan for LIFE

135 should be fine for 90% of the ring. If you said 134 or 133, I'd tell you to shoot yourself because it'll be less annoying than sitting through Wrestlemania with 40% of the ring blocked.

That is, if they have pillars as thick as they did this year.

The jabroni banning, troll canning, thread locking, always shocking. See a
    troll, don't worry I got him. Right after giving his candy ass a Lock Bottom.

@thepwforum

And for those wondering about the seat map for the show, here it is.

"Every man's heart one day beats its final beat, his lungs breath their final breath. And if what that man did in his life, makes the blood pulse through the body of others, and makes them believe deeper in something larger than life, then his essence, his spirit, will be immortalized by the storytellers, by the loyalty, by the memory, of those who honor him and make whatever the man did live forever."

Man I live maybe an hour to an hour and a half away from Metlife Stadium and I decided not to get tickets. I just don't think I will be able to afford it despite the fact that I have never been to Wrestlemania before and this is probably the only realistic chance I will ever have to go within the next 10 years.

Are the prices really outrageous for decent seats? It would be cool if I could go with my mom and uncle because it would come full circle for them as they went to the first Wrestlemania with a few of my cousins before I was born and this could be my chance to see a Wrestlemania live with them as well.

-Fresh Prince-
    Chief Ass Whooper of Sorry Sons of Bitches! - Stone Cold Steve Austin

Quote Originally Posted by thedude View Post
    Man I live maybe an hour to an hour and a half away from Metlife Stadium and I decided not to get tickets. I just don't think I will be able to afford it despite the fact that I have never been to Wrestlemania before and this is probably the only realistic chance I will ever have to go within the next 10 years.

Are the prices really outrageous for decent seats? It would be cool if I could go with my mom and uncle because it would come full circle for them as they went to the first Wrestlemania with a few of my cousins before I was born and this could be my chance to see a Wrestlemania live with them as well.
    cheapest are $35 + $14.50 US fees.
    BELIEVE IN AMBROSE
    Cena fan for LIFE

How much would you be willing to spend, Dude?

Bender

For one ticket I would like to spend maybe around $100 at the most, if possible.

-Fresh Prince-

Quote Originally Posted by thedude View Post
    For one ticket I would like to spend maybe around $100 at the most, if possible.
    that would probably be the $75 ticket + $15.30 fees, then. $90.30 overall.
    BELIEVE IN AMBROSE
    Cena fan for LIFE

The fees are so comically insane these days

Yeah, without the fees my tickets are only 175 a pop, rather than 200.

Bender

I just love the thought...

"That will be a $30 ticket"
    "How much will it run up to total?"
    "About 50"

Back in the saddle. Heartburn Kid's Avatar

Do a get together. How hard would that be? Get together a day or two earlier and live it up.

Section 135, Row 22. Got them on Thursday between 10 and 11, and couldn't be more pleased with the seating.

I'll be going to event with my dear mother, who was actually watching WWE before I was. I know she'll enjoy being there; however, I'm not so sure that she'll be willing to do everything else, like Axxess, HOF, and whatever other events are taking place, mainly due to finances.

I'd be open to going to any of that stuff with people on PW, if anyone was interested.
    Yeah, that's pretty tremendous. And that's great at 175. By the time I looked, there was no hope. But mine cost 90, which was a lot more in my and my group's price range, and quite frankly, I'm all about the experience.

Quote Originally Posted by BigRed View Post
    Damn, I should have done that. Instead, my buddy and I were feeling desperate so we settled for what we could find under, "Limited view of stage and set." Hopefully, it's not too bad!
    My section is the last one before they started marking sections obstructed view, so I'm hoping that doesn't change when they start building the set.

Quote Originally Posted by Greywolf View Post
    section 341. #HeelSectionOnly

four tickets: me and three friends. Got the tickets on Thursday. I'm going to head there on Sunday, since I'm in Philly it's only a car drive away. Will probably head over via car pool, in the late morning or early afternoon. Can't freakin' wait.
    That's our most likely course of action (Philly represent, BTW!), but I don't know if my group will want to go up early and catch one or two of the indy shows since we're not spending as much on the Mania tickets.

"I like cake."

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Yeah, that's pretty tremendous. And that's great at 175. By the time I looked, there was no hope. But mine cost 90, which was a lot more in my and my group's price range, and quite frankly, I'm all about the experience.

My section is the last one before they started marking sections obstructed view, so I'm hoping that doesn't change when they start building the set.

That's our most likely course of action (Philly represent, BTW!), but I don't know if my group will want to go up early and catch one or two of the indy shows since we're not spending as much on the Mania tickets.
    I'm just heading early to avoid any possibility of getting there late. Making sure that the car's parked at least two hours before the show starts. I'm one of those, when it comes to time schedules.
    BELIEVE IN AMBROSE
    Cena fan for LIFE

I'm gonna think about it some more and see if I can convince some people to go and make this as affordable for me as possible.

Thanks for the responses guys.

-Fresh Prince-

Thread Information