Thread: Which team will have more success: Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara or The Rhodes Scholars?

Question Which team will have more success: Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara or The Rhodes Scholars?

In my opinion, I see a lot of bright future for Rhodes Scholars. As long as day let them stick together, it will be able to shine. For once Cody Rhodes has a partner, that he seems to enjoy to work with. He wasn't that kin on working with Ted DiBiase. For me Damien Sandow is a great star on the mic, and his in-ring anthics are superb. I think this two compliment each other perfectly. That's why I believe they will have a great success as a tag team. As long, off course, if the writers don't split them up too early (as they did to so many great tag teams in the past).

Default Re: Which team will have more success: Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara or The Rhodes Schola

I think Rhodes scholars will be around for a fair bit longer, they do have great potential and at some point this year will becomes tag champs. Sometime down the line thou I feel that either Rhodes or Sandow will be pushed up the card.

Rey mysterio and Sin cara on the other hand are only being build up as a tag team so it gives them a reason to feud at WM.

Default Re: Which team will have more success: Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara or The Rhodes Schola

Apparently Vince is liking Sandow and wants to push him from Rhodes after the team splits ... Because Rhodes hasn't proved anything in last year I guess. He didn't turn an injury into a gimmick that got him over and later evolved into a stellar mid card champion, preparing himself for the main event. It's absolutely shocking sometimes how the man's mind works. I'm beginning to like Sandow, but it'll just be like every other tag split up Cody has been through. Rhodes will prove why he should have been the favorite of the two.

Sin Cara and Rey are meant to team until their Mania match, I think? So I'm unsure of how much success the 'E' will want to give them. Enough to sell merch, but probably not too much.
    BELIEVE IN THE SHIELD
    Tyler Breeze will freeze your feed
    Cena fan for LIFE

I think Team Rhodes Scholars will have more success as I think they will be a team for longer and have a chance at being tag champs.

What I want to see is Cody turn face when Team Rhodes Scholars break up as I think a face Cody vs. Sandow would be a really good feud.

surrender

Quote Originally Posted by SheltonMysterio View Post
    I think Team Rhodes Scholars will have more success as I think they will be a team for longer and have a chance at being tag champs.

What I want to see is Cody turn face when Team Rhodes Scholars break up as I think a face Cody vs. Sandow would be a really good feud.
    I don't think Cody's been used to his full potential as a heel yet though, so I hope he doesn't turn face anytime soon. They should push him harder as a heel (maybe winning MITB next year?)

surrender

I for one honestly think Cody would make a better face than heel even though I feel he has been a really good heel. I think he could be one of the top facing in the WWE.

Also, I hope he never wins MITB. He needs to win his 1st world title(hopefully, WWE) in a really match and not a stupid cash-in.

surrender

Quote Originally Posted by SheltonMysterio View Post
    I for one honestly think Cody would make a better face than heel even though I feel he has been a really good heel. I think he could be one of the top facing in the WWE.

Also, I hope he never wins MITB. He needs to win his 1st world title(hopefully, WWE) in a really match and not a stupid cash-in.
    MITB has been going on for years, I think it's about time someone loses when they cash in the briefcase, but then gets a rematch and wins the title.

surrender

Quote Originally Posted by LS View Post
    MITB has been going on for a few years, I think it's about time someone loses when they cash in the briefcase, but then gets a rematch and wins the title.
    I would be all for that happening to Cody and they could actually use it as a way to turn him face if someone screws him over when he goes to cash-in causing him to fail.

surrender

I'm not convinced that either team will last very long. I think out of all the new teams that have been created recently, aside from Team Hell No, these two have the most potential to have an early breakup. I say that because both teams consist of singles stars that have been in the upper midcard or greater.

Thread Information