Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Forum Championship "RPing" Thread

The Predator

Default Forum Championship "RPing" Thread

***Can I get this stickied***

I felt that with the new format of forum championship and being able to have more feuds it was time to "assign" roles and make this a little bit more than just predictions so I asked my good friend Star and she has given approval for an "RPing" "Trash taking" thread for the forum championships. I will list current feuds as well as current faces/tweeners/heels...if you are not under a current grouping please speak as a tweener.

This is also because some people have kind of been doing this afterward so i figured I'd try it during.

If you are NOT involved in the forum championship please do NOT post in here.

If you are new please post as a newcomer to a real fed might and please post as a tweener until assigned a role.

Keep it clean, keep it appropriate, just have fun. Also keep them short.

If you want to call others out (that are NOT title holders) it would be a good way for feuds to star as well and help me get feuds going.

I just figured that this might be a good addition and we will see how it goes.

As the person who runs the forum championship I will also act as the booker for all feuds as well as face/heel turns, etc. If you have ideas please send me a private message.

Please RP based off of what has happened at the PPV and do not RP creating future booking decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by CURRENT MAJOR FEUDS
    X-Zero and Ed - feud began at BfG 2012 in October, when the then team lost again, Ed then distracted X-Zero in one title match and cost him the other.

kovu and RZ - feud officially began at Final Resolution 2012 but there were cracks forming in the dominant tandom month before that. At Final Resolution kovu was distracted by RZ coming to ringside during the Internet Championship match and finally ahd enough when kovu jumped off the ring apron, flipped off RZ and then attacked him after the loss.

B-Mitch and whocares - another set of former partners who imploded after going 1-5. B-Mitch finally had anough after their tag loss at Final Resolution 2012 and attacked who during their 3way with X-Zero allowing X-Z to gain the pinfall.

Genesis and TA1 - former partners now feuding when TA chose Star to be his permanent partner instead of Genesis, the two men faced off at Turning Point 2012 and it doesnt seem to be ending any time soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by CURRENT ROLES
    FACES:
    X-Zero
    RZ
    Lony
    Raven
    Star
    TA1
    whocares

TWEENER (leaning face):
    Dex-Star
    nazzer

TWEENER:
    wwwyki
    DAB
    The Main Event
    oncall

TWEENER (leaning heel):

HEEL:
    Ed
    kovu rex
    Genesis
    B-Mitch
    Quote Originally Posted by CURRENT TAG TEAMS
    Lony/Raven
    Star/TA1
    TME/oncall
    Bang Bang/nazzer
    Genesis/X-Zero ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Briefcase holders from Final Resolution 2012
    These must be be used by June 2013
    Genesis: Forum Championship:
    TME: X-Championship
    TA1: Internet title shot
    X-Zero: Tag Championship
    Forum Championship
    GENESIS
    Preliminary Card

Forum Championship: Lony (c) v. X-Zero (#1 ranked)

Forum X-Championship: Raven* (c) v. ???

Forum Internet Championship: oncall (c) v. ???

Forum Tag Championship: Lony/Raven (c) v. Star/TA1

kovu v. Raven Zombie

kovu/Genesis v. RZ/X-Zero ???

B-Mitch v. whocares
    Last edited by kovu rex; 01-09-2013 at 07:46 PM.
    [IMG][/IMG]

TNA FORUM CHAMPIONSHIP
    Forum Champion (8x); X (5x); Internet (1x); Tag Team Champion (11, 1x w/RZ, 1x w/Star, 3x w/badfish, 1x w/gycax, 5x w/Y2JFan)
    5x...Triple Crown Champ (Forum/X/Tag)
    1x...Grand Slam Champ (Forum/X/Internet/Tag)
    RECORDS:
    SINGLE TITLE: Most PPVs (23 PPVs as Tag); Most Reigns (11 Tag); Longest Reign (X,Tag 6 PPVs)
    OVERALL: Most PPVs (multiple titles/PPV=multiple PPVs) as champion (62); Most title reigns (25)

Default Re: Forum Championship (TURNING POINT) "RPing"

Just noticed this thread, wish I saw it earlier I would have wrote something up.

The Nerdery's Best Poster (2013 Co-Winner)
    PW WrestleMania X Money In The Bank Winner

The night sky is slowly returning to somewhat normal

Default Re: Forum Championship "RPing" Thread

kovu asked me to leave this thread up. You want to trash talk someone and take them on at the next ppv? This is the thread to do that. Remember keep clean, good fun....but maybe we can drum up some matches for the December ppv

Sorry Bout Your Damn Luck

EWS....come efed at SCW here http://z15.invisionfree.com/FTWOWres...ex.php?act=idx
    My beautiful grand daughter (aka Munchkin) made me a grandmother September 6, 2012, and my son passed away June 10, 2013. May he RIP

The Predator

Thanks Star...yeah lets use this to help enhance the forum championships but lets keep it fun and not nasty.

I will post faces-heels as well as feuds as they happen and it can help set up matches.

Lets also keep it short and to the point.
    Last edited by kovu rex; 11-17-2012 at 09:00 PM.
    [IMG][/IMG]

TNA FORUM CHAMPIONSHIP
    Forum Champion (8x); X (5x); Internet (1x); Tag Team Champion (11, 1x w/RZ, 1x w/Star, 3x w/badfish, 1x w/gycax, 5x w/Y2JFan)
    RECORDS:
    SINGLE TITLE: Most PPVs (23 PPVs as Tag); Most Reigns (11 Tag); Longest Reign (X,Tag 6 PPVs)
    OVERALL: Most PPVs (multiple titles/PPV=multiple PPVs) as champion (62); Most title reigns (25)

The Predator

"Lony, Raven*...you two seem to think you are the big deal around here all of a sudden currently holding the forum, the x, and the tag championship right now, but dont forget who dominated the entire championship earlier in the year...yes that's right RZ and I were kicking ass and taking names while you two were barely making a dent, you may have gotten the best of us recently but I still believe we can take you two, so I propose a winners take all tag team match for the forum, x, and tag titles at Final Resolution with the losing team not able to get a title shot at the other belts as long as the winners hold them...your move boys"
    [IMG][/IMG]

TNA FORUM CHAMPIONSHIP
    RECORDS:

Lony: Kovu, I'll admit that's one hell of an interesting proposal and well I can't speak on Raven's behalf... there is one thing I'm certain of and that's having your number, you see you couldn't beat me at No Surrender, you couldn't beat me at Bound for Glory and you sure as hell couldn't beat me at turning Point and believe me when I say if this match does indeed take place at Final Resolution you still won't have me beat. Look Kovu I respect the fact you've held all these title runs, I respect the fact your a Forum Championship veteran but at the end of the day history is written by the winners and I'm only just beginning to forge my Forum Championship dynasty so unfortunately for you that means holding on to these belts for just a little while longer.

*RZ comes out to whatever music Kovu/RZ have been using for thier tag entrance*
    *RZ looks pissed about his loss at the ppv*
    *RZ grabs a mic, enters the ring*
    RZ - So i had this big ass rant i was going to say to Raven, but since i heard my name, here i am... yeah, i get this plan for the belts, the 2 of us, vs the 2 of you. ive held the X and tag belts on each shoulder before... im not about to turn this chance down...
    *RZ stares at Lonewolf*
    RZ - your partner got lucky at the ppv... i was making sure i was rid of DexStar for the last time, and Raven cheapshotted me, and took my title... and to make matters worse, im now in a tag match, with a stipulation of not being able to challenge for it OR the tag straps? I seriously dont see where you get off...
    *RZ turns around glaring at Kovu Rex*
    RZ - ... throwing your weight around like you do... do you not remember, my feud with Dex ended with this same stipulation? Ive suspected, for a while, that you have been trying to kick me out of the title hunt... thats why i took your briefcase... the last chance i had to stay in the X title picture. and you just let me do it? if you havent gotten it yet. I dont need you, i used you, all i care about is ME, and MY belt. . . im through with being the Boss' lackey. how about i make another stipulation... if we lose... if I dont get my belts back... I blame YOU... and we are done.
    -Neo TNA forum Championship-
    Tag Team Champ (1 time) w/Kovu Rex, X division Champ (3 time)

-TNA forum Championship-
    Tag Team Champ (3 time) w/ X-Zero, X division Champ (3 time), Internet Champ (1 time)

Genesis: to everyone i deserve a title match...
    i have been in quite a few good matches...
    and lets not forget what next month is...
    ITS GENESIS
    my time to shine...
    Former TNA Internet Champion
    Former Half of The TNA Forum Tag Champions
    This Is No Fucking You There Is Only Me
    (Enter Ring Alone) Music: Nine Inch Nails : Only
    (Enter Ring Tag) Music: Audioslave : Show Me How To Live

Lony: Kovu... Kovu for months now we've been feuding with one another be it singles matches, triple threat matches or tag team matches I've had your number and last night I put this little rivalry of ours to rest. You see like "Nature Boy" Ric Flair would say "to be the man, you gotta beat the man" and right now, right now I'm the man and there isn't a single person in this forum championship league who can beat the man.

(Lony lowers the microphone for a moment before bringing it back up to his mouth)

Lony: Now as for you Raven Zombie, if I were you I'd try my damnedest to get a shot at the Internet championship because you will never get another shot at this belt (Lony looks at his tag title) or this one (he now looks at the heavyweight title) until I lose them and unfortunately for you I don't intend to lose either one of them any time soon.

Genesis: Well Well... look who won feast or famine... oh thats right that would be me
    So i guess Genesis was named after me as i expected...

*turns back on crowd and laughs*

As for you lony... your talking really big... so...
    if i get the tag team briefcase...
    i have already chosen my partner...

* pauses for a minute*

i want to extend the offer to Raven Zombie...
    if i get the briefcase...
    then you really are allowed to challenge anyways...

*laughs*

this should make things interesting...

as for TA1 in my eyes our feud is over...
    i dont care whos partner you are...
    you never really were up to my level anyways...

*drops mic and leaves*

The Predator

NON-RP...Genesis...you need to wait to see which briefcase (if any you have before talking about it)...I will try and get things figured out early in the week.
    [IMG][/IMG]

TNA FORUM CHAMPIONSHIP
    RECORDS:

*A video plays, replaying scenes of the main event match, from Forum Championships Final Resolution PPV*
    near the end of the match, a man in a skull mask made his way to ringside...
    he had brief scuffles with both Raven Zombie and Lone Wolf, outside the ring...
    the match culminated with Raven pinning RZ after the masked man knocked out Kovu with a concealed object.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Raven Zombie walks out to the ring obviously aggrivated with the outcome of the match. mumbling to himself, and kicking the guardrail*
    *RZ grabs a mic, and enters the ring*

well isnt this a fine mess? i knew this was going to happen! i put my trust in my partner Kovu, and he dissapears... like i said before... you have it in for me.
    and we are done.

now... Genesis, is it? im not sure what your game is, but im sure there are a few of us, free agents in the tag department... but i have my eye on someone else.

and finally... to who it may concern, to the Aces & Eights wannabe that screwed my night up... i will find you, and you have alot to answer for.
    -Neo TNA forum Championship-
    Tag Team Champ (1 time) w/Kovu Rex, X division Champ (3 time)

-TNA forum Championship-
    Tag Team Champ (3 time) w/ X-Zero, X division Champ (3 time), Internet Champ (1 time)

Making snow angels The Main Event's Avatar

(Non-RP) I do want to take part in this, just waiting to see the FoF results. Got a pretty wild idea if anyone is bold enough though

THIS AWWWWWWESOME BANNER MADE BY SPIKE

Former 2-time TNA Tag Team Champion and 3-time TNA X-Division Champion
    2010 PW Healthiest Poster....2010 NCAA Poster of the Year

Genesis: obviously i should have waited...
    but did God wait to create the Earth...
    did Leonardo Da Vinci wait to paint Mona Lisa...
    did Michelangelo wait to paint the Sistine Chapel...
    did the Wright Brothers wait to fly...

i didnt wait to see which briefcase i had...
    but let me clue you in as to why...
    its because i need a partner... and who better...
    3 times now i have entered x division as the low man...
    and all 3 times i have been moved to the low man in heavyweight division....
    so who better than a partner...
    who has spent most of their career in x division...

i am not a patient man...
    and i jump the gun more times than not...
    but once im in your corner...
    i will never back down...
    i may be the bad guy of sorts...
    but im a bad guy with honor...

*drops mic and leaves*

The Predator

Hey guys I love that people are getting into this but I wish you would all wait until the results are up since I have been posting storyline related items recently in the results and your kind of making it harder to do with putting storyline related items into your RPs.

Thank you.
    [IMG][/IMG]

TNA FORUM CHAMPIONSHIP
    RECORDS:

The Predator

UPDATED items up top with new feuds, current teams, preliminary card for Genesis, and face/heel roles.
    [IMG][/IMG]

TNA FORUM CHAMPIONSHIP
    RECORDS:

(TME's music hits and soon makes his way to the ring)

"Hey everybody, it's me....The Main Event. You know...the 4th guy with a briefcase. The one of these things that's not like the others. The (air quotes) 'mid-carder' that's lumped in the group of all-time greats that also hold these briefcases. I mean, how could people remember me in this group...there's TA, Genesis, XZ...some of the legends of our little world here, and then there's me. I mean, don't get me wrong, I've had some success, Tag Team Championships, X-Division Championships...but I've always been the guy that's been one foot short every damn time right?

Well with this (holding briefcase up)...I'm about to prove to everyone that I'm ready, that it's about damn time for The Main Event to prove why I have the name in the first place. We don't know what's in these cases yet, but I guarantee you, if it's the World Championship match, I will cash it in when I'm ready, and it will be the moment I'm ready to be World....Heavyweight.....Champion.

TA, Genesis, XZ...you stick with your little lovers quarrels. Me? I'm going to be ready and waiting. I'm going to be there to call my shot and pick my moment. And when I do...I'll never be the one that doesn't belong ever again."

Lony: The Main Event... TME I'll be honest, the truth is it doesn't matter if it's you or one of three other guys looking to cash in on my Forum Heavyweight Championship because the way I see it I intend to prove that I'm a fighting champion be it in singles and/or tag team action and that I have what it takes to fight off whatever opposition is looking to take these belts from me, The Main Event who knows you might just get lucky and have gotten that Forum Heavyweight Championship title shot.

(Lony holds the Forum Heavyweight Championship up in the air)

Lony: Then again maybe, just maybe you can put Team Not So Awesome back together and attempt to win back these Forum Tag Team Championship belts that Raven and I beat you guys for at Bound for Glory either way it makes no difference to me as far as who attempts to cash in because the out come will be the same and that's me standing tall as champion.

Oncall is driving down the freeway in a red Audi R8, his assistant in the passenger seat streaming some recent forum championship audio for him

Oncall: Boys, boys, boys. A title is only as prestigious as the man who holds it. It's exactly why the Internet title has found its way around my waist so many times. She cries out for me when she's sleeping with anyone else, she needs to be around my waist as only then does she truly matter. I plan to make each and every bit of gold in this place more prestigious, only when I see fit.

Right now i'm working my magic on this glorious internet championship, creating a desire in everyone else to pursue it, then I shall attend to other matters.

Farewell my dear chums.

Credit to DC for the hometown hero trophy

Quote Originally Posted by The Miz
    I'd rather you all hate me for everything I am then love me for something i'm not
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRed View Post
    Why don't you all just venture to Ohio and we can have one big, incestuous orgy.
    Winner of WWE Hometown Heroes at PW Mania X

The Predator

Non-RP: Please make sure you all read through the top of this thread I have added a few things...thanks.

RP:
    kovu: Oh boys, boys, boys, you seem to be forgetting about me. All this talk about prestige and title reigns. I may be out of the picture for now but don't count me out for good. Don't forget I am the MOST decorated star around here. Also here's a little tidbit for you boys to chew on...the last time I went this long without a title I came back with a vengeance and held the forum championship for 15 of the next 18 PPVs. You see boys I have been around here the longest and I have seem them all come and go and there has always been one constant and that is me. I have seen the latest flavor of the month come, ***cough*Lony***cough***, and go quicker than you can say Ben and Jerry's. As for you oncall, you've never held a title for more than 2 PPVs, and you've never been above the Internet Title, hell I won that title just so I could become Grand Slam Champion, call me when you get closer to 6 in a row or you actually win something worth talking about. I've been knocking them down since before you were all here and I'll be knocking them down LONG after you are all gone. But you see titles are one thing, I've got bigger fish to fry and that is my former partner Raven Zombie. You see boy, you thought you were pushing me to the side with your anticts, but it was me all along pulling the strings, you were nothing without me. Sure you held a title here and there, but you weren't barely a blip on the radar before me and you will be nothing once again. Your old friend X-Zero can come down and save you all you want but you just downgraded big time, he's even worse than you. You better watch out boy because you have no idea what you have awakened. be prepared when The Predator comes a huntin' cause you are my Prey.
    Last edited by kovu rex; 12-30-2012 at 12:19 PM.
    [IMG][/IMG]

TNA FORUM CHAMPIONSHIP
    RECORDS:

(After the in-ring segment revealing the contents of each briefcase, TME is smiling big time backstage while standing by Jeremy Borash)

JB: "It looks like the prediction that your briefcase was the one dedicated to the World Championship turns out to not be true as you in fact have the X-Division Championship match, any thoughts on not getting the contract you hoped for?"

TME (gives JB a look of disbelief): "Jeremy...you don't get it do you? As far as I'm concerned, this championship contract is still for the World Championship. The only people that don't get it are the ones that continue to look past me for absolutely no reason at all, the idiots. JB, I like you, so I'm going to do you a favor and give you a lesson. A word problem if you will. Say you talk to a farmer that gives you the seed to a plant, and you plant it in the ground. He then says, come back whenever you want and enjoy what this seed produces. Now clearly, there is an opportune time to collect on this, if you wait too long, the rewards spoil, too soon and you might not fully enjoy the goodness of what is produced.

(JB looks at TME befuddled)

Clearly you still don't get it so I'm just going to come out and say it. Raven, you may be the X-Division Champion now, and over the next few months, who the hell knows what will happen, you still may actually be the X-Division Champion, and if so, congratulations. But I hold the device that controls when and how that championship changes hands. But while these briefcases are good for one year, I'll let you all in on a little secret, the season to pick the rewards from this seed is in the early weeks of summer. This briefcase's contract expires....June 2013. In the next half year, you'll be looking at the new X-Division Champion....and in July at Destination X, I guaran-damn-tee you'll be looking at the new....World......Champion.

Because I'm The Main Event.....and it's about damn time I prove it."

Genesis: well, well, look who got the forum championship briefcase...
    so the question is when to use this little gem... *holds up briefcase*
    since Raven Zombie likes to steal others briefcases... *holds up a chain and looks at it*
    i think ill keep this close... *takes chain and pad locks it around briefcase and then i padlock the other end to my wrist*
    and for more safe keeping... *takes the keys and puts them down the front of my pants*

*lights a cigarette*

as for x zero if you wanna go and save your old partner fine...
    ta1 took off too so your not the first...
    i have other offers anyways....
    since you want to save raven zombie...
    i think i will extend a offer to his old partner...
    so kovu... hows about we become a tag team...

*laughs*

as for you lony... keep the title warm...
    ill be coming for it soon...
    you can count on it...
    genesis... is the beginning
    but this genesis... will be the beginning of the end for you...

non rp... hey kovu i just notice that you have not posted as to whether tme and oncall are heel or face....
    since they are doing the whole role playing thing now to i thought you might wanna add them to the list man

The Predator

I will look at things and get it figured out thanks.
    [IMG][/IMG]

TNA FORUM CHAMPIONSHIP
    RECORDS:

The Predator

"Genesis, that certainly is an interesting proposition. I have taken some time to think about it and I will take you up on your offer. You see I had a partner that was worthless. I carried his sorry ass to greatness and he showed that he was NOT worthy. I have had many worthy partner who conquered the world with me and I feel that you are the most worthy partner since Y2JFan and I destroyed everyone around here for 2 years. We were tag champs 15 out of 23 PPVs and at least one of us held a title for almost every PPV for 2 years. RZ, X-Zero you two boys can have your little love fest now that you are back together, but you have unleashed devestation that you will NOT be able to handle.

As for you RZ, you and I have unfinished business. We could have been even more powerful than Y2J and I were but you threw it all away. At Genesis I will take you out and show you who the better man in our team was."
    [IMG][/IMG]

TNA FORUM CHAMPIONSHIP
    RECORDS:

Thread Information