View Poll Results: John Cena VS Big Show...Who do you like more?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • John Cena

38 73.08%
  • Big Show

14 26.92%

Thread: "Most popular" tournament: Round 1 Matchday 5: John Cena VS Big Show

Best In The World BaraaKhalaf92's Avatar

Default "Most popular" tournament: Round 1 Matchday 5: John Cena VS Big Show

The main event of the 1st round....

John Cena VS The Big Show
    The leader of the Cenation VS The World Largest Athlete....

Who will earn you vote?
    Fave 6:

1 & 2- CM Punk & Dean Ambrose (Don't Know who I like more LOL)

3- The Miz
    4- Damien Sandow
    5- Daniel Bryan
    6- Antonio Cesaro

Default Re: "Most popular" tournament: Round 1 Matchday 5: John Cena VS Big Show

Anyone whose been here prior to 2012 knows I'm not a fan of John Cena, so this was an easy choice for me.

The Nerdery's Best Poster (2013 Co-Winner)
    PW WrestleMania X Money In The Bank Winner

Default Re: "Most popular" tournament: Round 1 Matchday 5: John Cena VS Big Show

Big Show has bored me for years now.

John Cena is great , he's not always put in the most appealing positions it seems but he is probably still my favorite wrestler in the world today , if not its definitely close.
    -Bender-

2013 Sports Empire Most Valuable Poster
    2012 & 2013 Gridiron Poster of the Year

To say that Big Show is more popular than Cena is an insult to every wrestling fan's intelligence. John Cena is by far the more popular between the two. Cena is the face of the company, whether we like it or not. You can't take anything away from his popularity.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnaLove View Post
    To say that Big Show is more popular than Cena is an insult to every wrestling fan's intelligence. John Cena is by far the more popular between the two. Cena is the face of the company, whether we like it or not. You can't take anything away from his popularity.
    it's no insult to anyone....
    some people like show more, so they vote for show...as simple as that...

If it's an insult then why don't we close this thread, hell why don't we finish the whole tournament right now and give it to Cena....
    Last edited by BaraaKhalaf92; 11-09-2012 at 04:25 PM.
    Fave 6:

3- The Miz
    4- Damien Sandow
    5- Daniel Bryan
    6- Antonio Cesaro

Everyone has a right for an opinion? I'm saying mine. You taking this way too personal.

This is a question of who WE love more. Not who the "Universe" loves more.

"Every man's heart one day beats its final beat, his lungs breath their final breath. And if what that man did in his life, makes the blood pulse through the body of others, and makes them believe deeper in something larger than life, then his essence, his spirit, will be immortalized by the storytellers, by the loyalty, by the memory, of those who honor him and make whatever the man did live forever."

Quote Originally Posted by AnnaLove View Post
    Everyone has a right for an opinion? I'm saying mine. You taking this way too personal.
    You said you opinion and I respect it.....
    this whole tournament is about who WE like more....
    I hate Cena, but I don't consider it an insult to me if someone voted for him...

Quote Originally Posted by CM Punk'd View Post
    Exactly...
    If it's about the universe then Cena & Mysterio would be in the final......
    Fave 6:

3- The Miz
    4- Damien Sandow
    5- Daniel Bryan
    6- Antonio Cesaro

Big Show probably would have gone much further in this tournament if he wasn't up against the company's number 1 guy.

Thanks JV for the artwork!!

Against most other people Show would get my vote...but not against Cena.

I don't care for either of them to be honest, but I'll go with Cena since Big Show has always bored me.

You'd be hard pressed finding a wrestling fan who can honestly say Big Show is their favourite wrestler.

Cena has legions of followers.

I wonder who's gonna win.

*Tripsi*

It's actually Doctor Whom Froggy's Avatar

John Cena is a multiple time WWE champion who has had many outstanding matches each year since 2002, whilst leading the company during a difficult period. He's also granted more Make A Wish's than any other celebrity ever.

Straightforward vote here.

Show.

Show!
    - Heteroflexible -

- PW Hall of Fame Inductee - Class of 2013 -
    - The Sports Empire Hall of Fame Inductee - Class of 2010 -
    - 3 x TBG Poster of the Year || PW Fan Fiction Idol Champion - 2012 - || TBG Prem Predictions Champion - 2012/13 -
    - Follow PW via; @ThePWForums -
    - Be good. -

Quote Originally Posted by CM Punk'd View Post
    We are the WWE Universe.

I'm voting for Cena because he is the best. Everyone should vote for Cena.

Wipe him down with gasoline, till his arms are hard and mean.
    From now on boy this iron boat's your home.

I'm voting for Cena because he is the best. Everyone should vote for Cena.[/QUOTE]

No they shouldn't. But I sure did.

still misses HBK & Edge! Saffron Warrior's Avatar

Really? 30 - 10
    I'm no cena hater nor am I a big show mark so when I clicked on Big show I knew he would be the one one the loosing side but such a huge margin, I was shocked. Big show deserves more credit that he gets imo, the guy fits into each role well where as Cena has been pretty much the same for 10,000 years

Heteroflexible

Quote Originally Posted by Saffron Warrior View Post
    Really? 30 - 10
    I'm no cena hater nor am I a big show mark so when I clicked on Big show I knew he would be the one one the loosing side but such a huge margin, I was shocked. Big show deserves more credit that he gets imo, the guy fits into each role well where as Cena has been pretty much the same for 10,000 years
    Alright, I can sort of understand a "Cena never changes" argument when comparing him to most WWE wrestlers. But Big Show? Really? Big Show is as repetitive as they come. Especially his matches. Ugh.

still misses HBK & Edge! Saffron Warrior's Avatar

Well he changes between his friendly giant personality and dominant heel very well and he does so quite frequently too. Yes, sometimes he becomes stagnant but on the whole I feel he fits well into whatever role he plays and can be easily placed in mid card or the main event without it seeming unnatural. For instance he was feuding in the mid card at wm last year as afce and stands now stands as your heel WHC. Plus, he also does well when put in a tag team. His stints with both y2j and miz were enjoyable.
    His matches...well, maybe true, he still does pretty good for a man his size though

Heteroflexible

Yeah, you have a point. Character-wise, Show definitely exhibits more variety than Cena. I admit my last post was a little biased as I really do think Big Show is very boring. Some of his mic work in his current role has been good but otherwise, I don't care at all. Although Cena's character has been the same for years, I think Cena has a way to make it seem fresh. Cena isn't my favourite wrestler in the world but I almost always find myself interested in his segments.

I'm voting for the Big Show, why because I can and ATM I feel he entertains me more.

Thread Information