View Poll Results: Tensai VS Jindar Mahal: Who do you like more?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tensai

19 59.38%
  • Jindar Mahal

13 40.63%

Thread: "Most popular" tournament: Round 1 Matchday 3: Tensai VS Jindar Mahal

Best In The World BaraaKhalaf92's Avatar

Default "Most popular" tournament: Round 1 Matchday 3: Tensai VS Jindar Mahal

Matchday 3 continues with another promising match...

Tensai, the monster who put fear in his opponents hearts, will try to reach the 2nd round of the tournament against......

Jindar Mahal, a talented Indian wrestler and the runner up of the NXT Championship tournament....

The battle starts ....NOW
    Fave 6:

1 & 2- CM Punk & Dean Ambrose (Don't Know who I like more LOL)

3- The Miz
    4- Damien Sandow
    5- Daniel Bryan
    6- Antonio Cesaro

Default Re: "Most popular" tournament: Round 1 Matchday 3: Tensai VS Jindar Mahal

Jinder, not by much though.

Thanks JV for the artwork!!

Default Re: "Most popular" tournament: Round 1 Matchday 3: Tensai VS Jindar Mahal

Tensai only because of what he did before with Albert

Tensai, he used to be entertaining. Jinder never has.

I tried not voting but it wouldn't let me. Went with Tensai just because Giant Bernard was amazing, and I really liked T&A. Haven't been a fan of this WWE run though.

The RTruth
    RT wants you to check out The Ultimate Fic'er, happening now in Fan Fiction.

Prince Albert/A-Train/Giant Bernard/Lord Tensai whatever you want to call him is definitely better then Jinder Mahal.
    Welcome To The Suicide Squad

The Nerdery's Best Poster (2013 Co-Winner)
    PW WrestleMania X Money In The Bank Winner

Diva of Destruction iron maiden's Avatar

Jinder Mahal is a hometown boy and actually very good. He had a run here with Gamma Singh Jr as the Karachi Vice and it was awesome.

I've never enjoyed Tensai/Albert.

Diva of Destruction
    Empress of Canadia
    2010 Queen of the Forum
    2012 Tag Team Queen of the Forum - Rogue and iron maiden
    2013 PW Hall of Fame (Thank You)

Quote Originally Posted by iron maiden View Post
    Jinder Mahal is a hometown boy and actually very good. He had a run here with Gamma Singh Jr as the Karachi Vice and it was awesome.

I've never enjoyed Tensai/Albert.
    It is awesome that you know that!

Thanks JV for the artwork!!

I'll give Jinder a vote here.

He's started to grow on me a little as of late with this 3MB stuff.

Banner Credit: Bender

I have to admit that other than his work in Japan, I have never been all that into Tensai. He hasn't had a lot of redeeming qualities in any of his runs in WWE.

I am going to throw the vote to Jinder because I am a fan of 3MB and interested to see if he will make the most of some mic. time.
    1 Time Internet Champion

1 Time X-Champion (3 Months)

I gotta support the band. 3 MAN BAND BABY!

What I don't like about Tensai is how over hyped he was. Micheal Cole said he was one of the greatest wrestlers in Japan and went back to the U.S.A. for some real competition. He turned out not as good as I expected. I guess wrestling in Japan is on a lower level of competition if Tensai dominated there.

Wipe him down with gasoline, till his arms are hard and mean.
    From now on boy this iron boat's your home.

Banned
    It doesn't matter where I am. What matters is my plan.

Pfffffft no. Cole's just full of shit.

Knows he isn't welcome

Wrong, Giant Bernard was one of the best things about Japanese wrestling for years, WWE fucked him.
    That's all, folks.

Banned

I'm not saying Bernard wasn't awesome in Japan, he was. But to say he was one of the greatest, and to then imply that the level of competition in WWE must therefore be stronger than in Japan, is ridiculous

I think Tensai's biggest difficulty is that, like you said, WWE just kinda threw him headfirst back in near the main event with a goofy-ass gimmick, without giving him time to reacclimate himself as a singles competitor working the WWE style.

Quote Originally Posted by Crippler View Post
    I'm not saying Bernard wasn't awesome in Japan, he was. But to say he was one of the greatest, and to then imply that the level of competition in WWE must therefore be stronger than in Japan, is ridiculous.
    I think its a fair assessment. If somebody dominates in ROH or Japan, but consistently loses in WWE what else would you devise from that?

Wipe him down with gasoline, till his arms are hard and mean.
    From now on boy this iron boat's your home.

Banned

That he's being poorly booked. Oh, whoops. Did I imply that wrestling isn't real? My bad.

Knows he isn't welcome

The Tensai gimmick could have worked, dammit! WWE is run by unimaginative morons.

Quote Originally Posted by Crippler View Post
    I'm not saying Bernard wasn't awesome in Japan, he was. But to say he was one of the greatest, and to then imply that the level of competition in WWE must therefore be stronger than in Japan, is ridiculous

I think Tensai's biggest difficulty is that, like you said, WWE just kinda threw him headfirst back in near the main event with a goofy-ass gimmick, without giving him time to reacclimate himself as a singles competitor working the WWE style.
    I get the problem now, you see, you are talking about an argument made by Cenamark 2.0.

woooosh!

You heard that? that's the sound of a kayfabe post flying above you.
    That's all, folks.

Quote Originally Posted by Cenamark2.0 View Post
    I think its a fair assessment. If somebody dominates in ROH or Japan, but consistently loses in WWE what else would you devise from that?
    I totally get what you're saying I mean just because someone's great playing hockey for the Chicago Wolves (Minor league hockey team) doesn't mean they'd be great as a member of the Vancouver Canucks (major league hockey team).

Welcome To The Suicide Squad

The Nerdery's Best Poster (2013 Co-Winner)
    PW WrestleMania X Money In The Bank Winner

Tensai before they tone his gimmick down. Really use to love the poison mist with the claw finisher.

TNA Forum Title History
    Forum Championship (1 time)
    Tag Team Championship (3 time)
    X Championship (2 time)
    Internet Championship (3 time)

Tensai has definitely been disapointing to me since his return , but his matches with Sheamus are 100x better than anything Ive ever seen out of Mahal , and I'm guessing anything I ever will see out of Mahal.
    -Bender-

2013 Sports Empire Most Valuable Poster
    2012 & 2013 Gridiron Poster of the Year

Thread Information