Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Cena, Punk, AJ, Ryback. Maddox.

  1. #1
    Prediction king! Westy316's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Southampton, England
    Age
    32
    Posts
    126

    Default Cena, Punk, AJ, Ryback. Maddox.

    It just occurred to me that a few of these people may actually tie in with eachother to create some sort of surprise.

    What if Maddox was actually the guy AJ has been messing around with, and he screwed over Ryback on the say so of AJ. Could it be all about respect. AJ not getting it Maddox not getting it and Punk not getting it.

    I think we can all agree that their is definitely more to these story lines than meets the eye.

  2. #2

    Default Re: Cena, Punk, AJ, Ryback. Maddox.

    I think it would be an interesting way to go, but I don't think it's the way they will go.

    People have been calling for an AJ heel turn since the beginning of the year, they've had a million chances to do it that would have made plenty of sense, and they still haven't. I don't see why they would do it now when AJ's more over as a babyface than ever.

    HAYZE

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Heyman
    My client, Brock Lesnar, conquered the Streak.
    This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

  3. #3
    Best In The World BaraaKhalaf92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Age
    21
    Posts
    524

    Default Re: Cena, Punk, AJ, Ryback. Maddox.

    If they don't know what the hell they are doing, then we won't for sure...lol

    The best we can do is just waiting to see what's going to happen....
    Fave 6:

    1 & 2- CM Punk & Dean Ambrose (Don't Know who I like more LOL)

    3- The Miz
    4- Damien Sandow
    5- Daniel Bryan
    6- Antonio Cesaro

  4. #4
    Senior Member LS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    23,490

    Default Re: Cena, Punk, AJ, Ryback. Maddox.

    Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    I think it would be an interesting way to go, but I don't think it's the way they will go.

    People have been calling for an AJ heel turn since the beginning of the year, they've had a million chances to do it that would have made plenty of sense, and they still haven't. I don't see why they would do it now when AJ's more over as a babyface than ever.
    They could be waiting for when it's less predictable. Too many people suspected her to turn heel on Punk and side with Bryan a few months ago.

    AJ being the one who screwed Ryback could be cool, but they would have to come up with why she actually wanted to help Punk, as they've been on opposite sides since AJ became the GM and Punk turned heel.

    AJ turning on Cena could be good too. A lot of the crowd would probably cheer her though.

    Part of me thinks they'll keep AJ as a face for a while though.

    surrender

  5. #5
    Prediction king! Westy316's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Southampton, England
    Age
    32
    Posts
    126

    Default Re: Cena, Punk, AJ, Ryback. Maddox.

    She doesn't have to turn heel, brad Maddox could have done it thinking it was what AJ wanted.

    Of what if cena and AJ are actually an item and they screwed Ryback together as they thought it would be easier for cena to defeat punk than it would b Ryback. Clutching at straws maybe but it could be the long desired Cena heel turn.

  6. #6

    Default Re: Cena, Punk, AJ, Ryback. Maddox.

    You can't turn Cena heel at this time of year, that would be a huge waste.

    HAYZE

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Heyman
    My client, Brock Lesnar, conquered the Streak.
    This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

  7. #7
    Banned Atomic stunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    115

    Default Re: Cena, Punk, AJ, Ryback. Maddox.

    The HITC ending was thrown together by Vince right before the actual match, so they are pretty much making it up as they go as far as Maddox is concerned. I actually like OP's idea, and it makes sense. She had a mad crush on Punk and helping him retain the title makes sense. But doing it without anyone knowing her part in it is also genius. She probably doesn't want people to know she still has feelings for Punk, especially after CM called her out on it a few weeks ago.

  8. #8
    Notice me, Maddox Senpai Falcone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Liverpool, England
    Age
    24
    Posts
    14,796

    Default Re: Cena, Punk, AJ, Ryback. Maddox.

    There are only two places that a Cena heel turn can happen.

    1: Wrestlemania

    2: Royal Rumble, so they can build up his big heel moment all the way up on the road to wrestlemania.

    Quote Originally Posted by DC View Post
    I never thought I'd say this, but ... dammit, give Falcy a modship!
    FALCONE 4 MOD 2027 (I'm being realistic)

  9. #9
    Prediction king! Westy316's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Southampton, England
    Age
    32
    Posts
    126

    Default Re: Cena, Punk, AJ, Ryback. Maddox.

    Quote Originally Posted by Falcone View Post
    There are only two places that a Cena heel turn can happen.

    1: Wrestlemania

    2: Royal Rumble, so they can build up his big heel moment all the way up on the road to wrestlemania.
    Technically not true as he can pretty much turn heel at any time:-p

    Wrestlemania isn't a place to start stories it's the place to end them, and royal rumble is to obvious. Wwe may be booking on the fly at the moment but it makes for interesting tv as anything cannandndoesnhappen.

  10. #10

    Default Re: Cena, Punk, AJ, Ryback. Maddox.

    But you can't waste that moment in the fall when nobody is watching. You just can't. You can only do it once, you have to do it at the best possible time.

    HAYZE

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Heyman
    My client, Brock Lesnar, conquered the Streak.
    This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,770

    Default Re: Cena, Punk, AJ, Ryback. Maddox.

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy316 View Post
    It just occurred to me that a few of these people may actually tie in with each other to create some sort of surprise.

    What if Maddox was actually the guy AJ has been messing around with, and he screwed over Ryback on the say so of AJ. Could it be all about respect. AJ not getting it Maddox not getting it and Punk not getting it.
    And the little girl in Jericho's videos actually meant something.

  12. #12
    Banned Atomic stunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    115

    Default Re: Cena, Punk, AJ, Ryback. Maddox.

    Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    But you can't waste that moment in the fall when nobody is watching. You just can't. You can only do it once, you have to do it at the best possible time.
    Very true. It better either be at Mania. Cena is not some midcarder, he's the Big Kahuna of the WWE. His heel turn would be huge and could have a huge impact.

  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Union City, Tennessee
    Age
    26
    Posts
    737

    Default Re: Cena, Punk, AJ, Ryback. Maddox.

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy316 View Post
    Technically not true as he can pretty much turn heel at any time:-p

    Wrestlemania isn't a place to start stories it's the place to end them, and royal rumble is to obvious. Wwe may be booking on the fly at the moment but it makes for interesting tv as anything cannandndoesnhappen.
    Eh? Wrestlemanias is usually when there's a new beginning of sorts. Austin's heel turn, Austin/Michaels/Cena/Batista winning their first world titles, etc. Cena turning heel anywhere but Wrestlemania would probably be unacceptable to me.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •