Thread: **SPOILERS** Full WWE RAW Results For Tonight

Default **SPOILERS** Full WWE RAW Results For Tonight

Credit: Darren Gutteridge, Thomas Askeil and prowrestling.net, via Ryan Clark @ ewrestlingnews.com

Michael Cole was heavily booed. Jim Ross was massively cheered.

Raw opened with The Miz and Paul Heyman arguing backstage about CM Punk running out last week, which led to Miz quitting the Survivor Series team. They teased Brad Maddox's explanation and more evidence from Vickie Guerrero.

Rey Mysterio, Sin Cara and R-Truth defeated Antonio Cesaro and The Prime Time Players. Thomas felt it was standard tag match. Truth pinned Mysterio. Darren notes that it was a good match to get the crowd going. The faces cleaned house before Rey hit Cesaro with the 619 and Truth hit him with the Lil Jimmy for the win. Fairly even match.

There was a long promo segment with Vickie Guerrero and John Cena, where new evidence of some room jumping at the hotel. Cena said it was doctored as it was from two different camera angles.

A.J. Lee appeared backstage and threatened to beat up Vickie. If she did, she would be fired from what she loved. Dolph Ziggler appeared and said, "We all know what you love doing." A.J. left and Cena ran backstage.

Heyman asked Wade Barrett to join team Punk. Barrett accepted under a condition that was inaudible.

Cody Rhodes (w/Damien Sandow) defeated Daniel Bryan (w/Kane) in two minutes. Bryan went to dive on both of Rhodes Scholars but hit Damien Sandow. Cody capitalized with a Beautiful Disaster kick off the apron, and a CrossRhodes back in the ring for the win. After the match, Cody said Damien could defeat Kane just as easily. Sandow protested, but Kane dragged him in the ring and the match started.

Kane (w/Daniel Bryan) defeated Danien Sandow (w/Cody Rhodes) in 4.30. Kane squash. Rhodes and Bryan were sent away from ringside after brawling shortly before Kane won with a chokeslam.

Suspended referee Brad Maddox came out to be interviewed. Michael Cole asked him if he was in cahoots with Punk. He said no, and talked about his history trying to get to the WWE. He did it to make an impact, and asked for a contract and a match with Ryback.

Vince McMahon came out and said he would give him a million dollar contract if he beats Ryback next week. He brought out Vickie Guerrero, and made her book Punk vs. Ryback vs. Cena for Survivor Series. He didn't say if the ten-man tag at Survivor Series would go ahead without Punk and Ryback.

Sheamus defeated The Miz in 12:20. Solid match. Sheamus won with a Brogue Kick. Big Show was on commentary for the match.

Vickie came out of Vince's office and told Dolph Ziggler that he is now captain of Punk's Survivor Series team. Punk walked up to them and said Vince was just screwing with him. Vickie booked the two of them against Ryback and Cena in the main event.

William Regal and Sheamus appeared backstage, but Regal got such a reaction I couldn't tell what they were saying. It seemed to be a pleasant exchange.

Kaitlyn and Layla defeated Eve and Aksana in about four minutes. Dull and sloppy. Kaitlyn won with a reverse DDT.

Kofi Kingston defeated Alberto Del Rio in 8:00. The crowd is starting to die, as they were flat for a mediocre match. It wasn't bad, but I think the crowd sensed a ADR win. However, Orton's music played (to a big pop) and distracted Del Rio, allowing Kofi to roll him up. Orton came out from somewhere (crowd or under the ring), RKO'd Del Rio, and posed.

Santino and Zack Ryder defeated Epico and Primo in 4:45. Comedy from Santino, which was very over with the crowd. Otherwise, they were silent.

Wade Barrett defeated Brodus Clay in about five minutes. Wade got a monster pop, which led to Brodus getting booed. Fairly even match, which Wade won with the Souvenir. He played to a hot crowd after the match.

Heath Slater defeated Jey Uso in 3.45. The crowds really dead now, and they match did little to perk then up. Slater won with an Edgecution like DDT. No Drew McIntyre again.

Before the main event, Punk came out with Heyman and said that Vince is keeping up a tradition of 'screwing with his most talented performer at Survivor Series'. He said he will be WWE champion for 364 days, and even longer after that.

Ryback and John Cena defeated CM Punk and Dolph Ziggler in 10:00. A standard main event tag match, all built around Ryback's hot tag after Cena sold for most of the match. The crowd popped huge for Ryback, who beat Punk clean with the Shellshocked. After the match, Cena and Ryback had a stare down.

When the cameras turned off, they played to the crowd for a good three minutes, Ryback was cheered and Cena was booed.

Dolph Ziggler's team attacked, and Cena and Ryback fought them off. They isolated Cody, hit him with their signatures, and then allowed Wade Barrett to hit him with the Souvenir to a massive pop.

Cena gave Barrett the microphone, and he said this is the first time he has ever been cheered. He said he will forever wear the Union Jack.

Dolph came out and shouted at Wade, but Cena hit him with the AA, and allowed Wade to carry on after telling Ziggler to show some manners. Barrett promised to beat Sheamus on Main Event, promised to be the first English champion, and thanked the crowd before leaving.
    Not sure if it was allowed to post this or not, if not then can a mod remove? I just found this and thought some may like to read it.

Banned

Default Re: **SPOILERS** Full WWE RAW Results For Tonight

This RAW seems loaded although a lot of the matches are pure filler. Good to see Ryback get a clean win over Punk. I really hope he loses the title soon.

Best In The World BaraaKhalaf92's Avatar

Ridiculous
    Absolutely ridiculous ...

I wouldn't be surprised if in the middle of the triple threat match at SS, Vince appears, grabs a mic and says "hey I changed my mind, Cena you go home , this is now a singles match........Ryback go ahead a pin Punk "
    Fave 6:

1 & 2- CM Punk & Dean Ambrose (Don't Know who I like more LOL)

3- The Miz
    4- Damien Sandow
    5- Daniel Bryan
    6- Antonio Cesaro

I'd actually like to see Cena be nice to Barrett on screen. That would be a true kodak moment. Almost as good as the pic with Cena kissing Vickie. If only AJ could use that pic to get her job back, or at least just get Vickie fired from that position

BELIEVE IN AMBROSE
    THE BEST NEWS IS BAD NEWS
    Cena fan for LIFE

Quote Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
    This RAW seems loaded although a lot of the matches are pure filler. Good to see Ryback get a clean win over Punk. I really hope he loses the title soon.
    Yea it's loaded with pure stupidity Zeke....
    And I hope that what you hoped for doesn't happen dude. lol
    Last edited by BaraaKhalaf92; 11-05-2012 at 08:47 PM.
    Fave 6:

3- The Miz
    4- Damien Sandow
    5- Daniel Bryan
    6- Antonio Cesaro

Wow, so last weeks booking was completely useles

All this has done has given us a week to await the match of the century.

Brad Fucking Maddox vs Ryback.

I just splooged.
    baboosh

It's Clobberin' Time Summer of Punk's Avatar

Why the fuck did Cody beat Bryan in 2 fucking minutes?

Credit to Fresh Prince for the sig.

Banned
    It doesn't matter where I am. What matters is my plan.

Because WWE hates him.

Also, how about this fucking awesome crowd?

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Crippler View Post
    Because WWE hates him.

Also, how about this fucking awesome crowd?
    English crowds are always awesome.

Anyway, its better than the last UK Raw that's for sure.

Also, why is Kane's circa 2011 theme playing?
    - Credit: Bender -

Quote Originally Posted by Summer of Punk View Post
    Why the fuck did Cody beat Bryan in 2 fucking minutes?
    This whole RAW should be removed from the history of Pro Wrestling....
    The only good thing about it was the crowd...

Man just when they had such great crowd, they blew it with their incredibly stupid booking...
    Fave 6:

3- The Miz
    4- Damien Sandow
    5- Daniel Bryan
    6- Antonio Cesaro

Thread Information