Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: I wasn't sure how hungry everyone would be, so I made Hor Dourves for the RAW PARTY!!

Banned
    It doesn't matter where I am. What matters is my plan.

Default I wasn't sure how hungry everyone would be, so I made Hor Dourves for the RAW PARTY!!

Tonight on WWE Raw, we witness the Fallout from Hell in a Cell, and Vickie Guerrero reveals her "evidence" of the Cena/Lee affair!

-After Lucha LibRey's victory last night over the Prime Time Playas, are they next in line for a shot at Hell No? Or are the Rhodes Scholars going to find some way to earn extra credit towards a rematch?
    -Kofi Kingston successfully defeated The Miz in a rematch last night for the Intercontinental Title. Who will his next challenger be?
    -Will Teddy Long be found in a blonde wig again? And will he be wearing a dress?
    -Will the preshow segment from Hell in a Cell lead to a Cena/Ziggler feud?
    -How shitty will the photoshopped Cena/Lee pictures be?
    -Will there be a "hilarious" Halloween party?
    -How many ways will Ryback murder Brad Maddox tonight?

All these question, plenty more, and maybe even some answers, all for tonight's 3-hour installment of Monday Night RAAAAAAAAAW.

You guys like Deviled Eggs and Pigs in Blankets, right?
    Last edited by Crippler; 10-29-2012 at 08:11 PM.

Banned

Default Re: I wasn't sure how hungry everyone would be, so I made Hor Dourves for the RAW PAR

aw I miss Champ's party threads

We the People's Champion The Champ's Avatar

Default Re: I wasn't sure how hungry everyone would be, so I made Hor Dourves for the RAW PAR

Was just about to post a Hurricane themed one, but I couldn't think of any good jokes anyway.

Everyone on the East Coast, stay safe, seriously. I would hate to hear that we lost someone here to this. I love (most of) you guys with all my heart.

And now time for me to cower under a blanket while my power goes out and I fear for my life.

Bender

Quote Originally Posted by Sauron View Post
    I just got home from work and turned this on. Fuck Monday Night Raw.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice on Daniel Bryan
    I don't want to see his face anymore. It makes me want to die.
    This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

I fucking LOVE deviled eggs and pigs in blankets. I'll be at the refreshment table stuffing my face if anyone needs me.

Oh, and also because I won't be watching tonight. Have fun, ladies.

The RTruth
    RT wants you to check out The Ultimate Fic'er, happening now in Fan Fiction.

Hopefully Brian Maddox does get murdered tonight. That means Brad can be alive and well!
    "He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man."

PW Tag Team Champion!! HilaryFan's Avatar

I am usually one to have a go at the negative ninnies. Howeverrrr I have a feeling in my gut before it even starts that this Raw is going to be really bad for some reason :S

( ?_?) - 97% of PW suddenly think Michael Cole is awesome. If you're part of the 3% that still thinks he is an annoying tool, copy & paste this into your sig.

Currently Playing: Suikoden 1, Max Payne 1, Beyond Good and Evil, MGS Peace Walker

Banned

I can't believe I did that. Now it's fixed.

Is there cheese?
    Just wait and see how it plays out, guys.

Banned

Seven different kinds of cheeses, and Ritz Crackers.

A hell of a spread crippler, looking forward to the festivities.

To all my friends in the path of Sandy, i'm thinking of you and your in my prayers, stay safe.

Quote Originally Posted by The Miz
    I'd rather you all hate me for everything I am than love me for something i'm not
    Quote Originally Posted by The Champ View Post
    Reigns is more over than most people here are willing to admit.
    Episode 4 of "Sittin down for a chat with Oncall" with special guest MachoWarrior

Send me a list of your top 25 seasons of television, deadline is after Raw finishes on the 24th

Banned

Oh, and I made punch. Though Paul Heyman walked by it a minute ago, so.....just sip carefully.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by HilaryFan View Post
    I am usually one to have a go at the negative ninnies. Howeverrrr I have a feeling in my gut before it even starts that this Raw is going to be really bad for some reason :S
    I agree it will Punk cutting same promo with Heyman Respect blah blha blah Vickie and her lame peeping tom storyline and what else? meh

Banned

Well atleast RAW already has an excuse for its lousy ratings this week...None of them consisting of the show being 3 hours as the reason

Woot! Time to chow down on appetizers and wait for the hurricane to kill us all!

Seriously, though, as Champ said: hope everyone is safe and well.

The Silver-Tongued Devil versus The Ginger King
    PW WrestleMania XI

id love to see an announcement of ryback being a captain of one survivor series team, punk as a captain of another. if ryback's team wins ryback gets a shot at the wwe title and the surviving members of his team get to select their entry spot for the royal rumble. if punk's team wins ryback can no longer challenge punk and punk's team can pick their royal rumble entry spot. imo that would be a nice way to start the cm punk paul heyman stable. also id have lesnar on punk's team and hhh on ryback's team.

I'll be recording this and going to sleep. Didn't get much sleep because of HIAC.

I wish everyone the best with this hurricane.
    baboosh

STAND BACK! There's A Hurricane Coming Through!

I think you could've gotten away with that.

"Every man's heart one day beats its final beat, his lungs breath their final breath. And if what that man did in his life, makes the blood pulse through the body of others, and makes them believe deeper in something larger than life, then his essence, his spirit, will be immortalized by the storytellers, by the loyalty, by the memory, of those who honor him and make whatever the man did live forever."

Tied to the tree of woe WickedOne's Avatar

Very interested to see the direction everything goes after last night. Will have one eye on Raw and one on MNF. First Monday night I have had off in a long ass time!

Quote Originally Posted by CM Punk'd View Post
    STAND BACK! There's A Hurricane Coming Through!

I think you could've gotten away with that.
    They need to feed Hurricane Helms to Ryback tonight.

The RTruth
    RT wants you to check out The Ultimate Fic'er, happening now in Fan Fiction.

Punk! Plz bring Maddox!
    baboosh

Banned

Punk selling the shit-beating-out-of, as he does. Where's Maddox?

Maddox mention by Cole!

They're gonna do something with him! WWE, if you pull this off, I'll forgive you for Wrestlemania 19!
    baboosh

Banned

I give him two minutes before Ryback murderlates him.

WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG

"I like cake."

Quote Originally Posted by MrAndersons Mic View Post
    Im posting my thoughts not for them to be debated or argued against. I would like for folks to understand and agree with my point of view while throwing dookie at the McMahons and laughing at it.

Fuck Hardy's.Drugge & Fat vincemark's Avatar

at Waffle House Cook sign!

The cook payed money to beat the Customer!!!

Thread Information