Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTF why did the show off not even attempt to cash in

Default WTF why did the show off not even attempt to cash in

some one fill me in here?????????

Default Re: WTF why did the show off not even attempt to cash in

Because Big Show was still standing at the end of the match, he wasn't knocked out or anything.

surrender

Quote Originally Posted by LS View Post
    Because Big Show was still standing at the end of the match, he wasn't knocked out or anything.
    You think he might do it tomorrow after Sheamus gives him a Brogue Kick?

"Every man's heart one day beats its final beat, his lungs breath their final breath. And if what that man did in his life, makes the blood pulse through the body of others, and makes them believe deeper in something larger than life, then his essence, his spirit, will be immortalized by the storytellers, by the loyalty, by the memory, of those who honor him and make whatever the man did live forever."

2011 NCAA Poster Of Year Sweetness_Bolt's Avatar

I'm calling it that after Ryback gives a beatdown to Big Show THAT will be when Dolph cashes in. Ryback is the best choice for a new feud with Big Show, Ryback in the buildup to it will destroy Show, Dolph will cash in & it'll make a Ryback - Show match have nothing to do with the title

In no way was Dolph going to cash in with the Big Show still standing upright after his match

In Between The Lines, There's A Lot Of Obscurity. I'm Not Inclined To Resign To Maturity
    If It's All Right, Then You're All Wrong. Why Bounce Around To The Same Damn Song
    You Rather Run When You Can't Crawl. I Know That You Know That I'm Not Telling The Truth
    I Know That You Know, They Just Don't Have Any Proof. Embrace The Deception, Learn How To Bend
    Your Worst Inhibitions They Will PSYCH You Out In The End

If not tonight on Raw, then maybe a Sheamus/Show rematch at Survivor Series. Or better yet, if the two fight in a Survivor Series elimination match, do it then at the end.

Why, because would you want to cash in on a seven foot giant whose still standing cause I sure as hell wouldn't and obviously Dolph Ziggler doesn't either.
    Welcome To The Suicide Squad

The Nerdery's Best Poster (2013 Co-Winner)
    PW WrestleMania X Money In The Bank Winner

Banned

There's a rumor of Team Ryback/Team Big Show at Survivor Series, so as mentioned, I'm betting on Ryback destroying Show tonight for some reason, and then Ziggler cashing in. Then Ryback and Show can feud, Cena and Punk can feud and Ziggler can walk away as the new WHC. He could feud with either Sheamus or Orton.

Quote Originally Posted by KLockard23 View Post
    There's a rumor of Team Ryback/Team Big Show at Survivor Series, so as mentioned, I'm betting on Ryback destroying Show tonight for some reason, and then Ziggler cashing in. Then Ryback and Show can feud, Cena and Punk can feud and Ziggler can walk away as the new WHC. He could feud with either Sheamus or Orton.
    Cena and Ziggler seem to be starting a rivalry. I'd rather much see them feud, especially if it's for the World Title.

Show and Ryback wouldn't be too bad. Wouldn't mind that.

How about Punk vs. Sheamus for the WWE Title?

Survivor Series

WWE Championship: CM Punk vs. Sheamus

World Championship: Dolph Ziggler vs. John Cena

Survivor Series Match: Team Ryback (Ryback, Kofi, Orton, Mysterio, Cara) vs. Team Show (Show, Miz, Del Rio, Titus, D-Young)

US Title Match: Cesaro vs. Gabriel

Divas Title Match: Eve vs. Kaitlyn

Tag Title, Fatal 4 Way Elimination Match: HELL NO vs. RHODES SCHOLARS vs. ZACKTINO vs. 3MB
    Last edited by Stefan; 10-29-2012 at 04:57 AM.

I may come off as an asshole saying this but I think maybe Cena is a little above the world title, mainly cause Cena is a main eventer and the world title is never really a title thats main eventing anymore...they have Diva matches that go on after a world title match
    BEST AVATAR IN THE WORLD!
    The winner of Summerfest!'s Signature Face-Off!
    Thanks to all who give rep

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriofan View Post
    I may come off as an asshole saying this but I think maybe Cena is a little above the world title, mainly cause Cena is a main eventer and the world title is never really a title thats main eventing anymore...they have Diva matches that go on after a world title match
    That's the problem. Maybe if Cena challenges for it and wins it a couple of more times it can get part of its prestige restored. Plus considering he's a 10 time WWE Champion, this is a good way of giving him a title without having him run off and have a ridiculous amount of reigns.

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriofan View Post
    Maybe the diva's title match goes on after the world title match because they don't want to burn the crows out with two world title matches in a row?
    - Credit: Bender -

Heels lie.
    Just wait and see how it plays out, guys.

Even Bret Hart, who wasn't even a draw like Cena, almost always main evented his pay per views. Punk could easily main event some of these shows, they choose to put Cena last. Cena is not above the title, Vince just puts him on a pedestal.

Quote Originally Posted by Codebreaker82 View Post
    Cena is not above the title, Vince just puts him on a pedestal.
    Which means he is above the title. Which we all know he is. We should stop trying to pretend he isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Djm View Post
    Which means he is above the title. Which we all know he is. We should stop trying to pretend he isn't.
    Kinda kills it when Cena trys to win the title back and can't. If Vince wants to convince people, Cena should stop caring about the title instead of being obsessed with winning it.

He's injured. And he played Hypeman for Ryback. That was the seal of approval. If it's not Cena, it's whomever has Cena's blessing.

He's injured. And he played Hypeman for Ryback. That was the seal of approval. If it's not Cena, it's whomever has Cena's blessing.
    Being injured didn't mean he didn't wanna compete for the title. He still begged for a title shot every week.

Being injured didn't mean he didn't wanna compete for the title. He still begged for a title shot every week.
    Until he acquiesced to not being able to compete. And than it became "CHEER RYBACK! YOUR NEW GOD!"

Until he acquiesced to not being able to compete. And than it became "CHEER RYBACK! YOUR NEW GOD!"
    Isolated incident. Still, the focus is going back on Punk/Cena. Otherwise it would have been Punk/Cena last night, that's my point. Cena is still in the title hunt, so being above the title is obviously a false statement. If he was, he would retire himself from the title picture and resign to having big matches like Trips has and not care about winning WWE Title #11.

Isolated incident. Still, the focus is going back on Punk/Cena. Otherwise it would have been Punk/Cena last night, that's my point. Cena is still in the title hunt, so being above the title is obviously a false statement. If he was, he would retire himself from the title picture and resign to having big matches like Trips has and not care about winning WWE Title #11.
    Why would WWE want to keep their top guy out of the title picture? He's above the title, but WWE would have no problem putting Cena vs. HHH or Cena vs. Punk and booking it for the next 5 years straight. Because they know it would work.

Why would WWE want to keep their top guy out of the title picture? He's above the title, but WWE would have no problem putting Cena vs. HHH or Cena vs. Punk and booking it for the next 5 years straight. Because they know it would work.
    You can't have both. You can't say someone is above the title then book them for the title. That's redundant.

You can't have both. You can't say someone is above the title then book them for the title. That's redundant.
    Explain Rock cutting the promo saying he wants to be WWE Champion, in that case. He's well above that title. He's above WWE. Explain Reign of Terror: Smackdown Reprise in 2006. Explain Undertaker winning The World Championship at Wrestlemania.

None of them need the title, and yet they all happen. John Cena certainly doesn't need the title, but some of his half-jokingly talk about him breaking Bruno's record now. But does he need it? Of course not.

WWE is doing this to elevate the title to that status, but it never works that way.

Explain Rock cutting the promo saying he wants to be WWE Champion, in that case. He's well above that title. He's above WWE. Explain Reign of Terror: Smackdown Reprise in 2006. Explain Undertaker winning The World Championship at Wrestlemania.

None of them need the title, and yet they all happen. John Cena certainly doesn't need the title, but some of his half-jokingly talk about him breaking Bruno's record now. But does he need it? Of course not.

WWE is doing this to elevate the title to that status, but it never works that way.
    More than likely, Rock in the WWE title match was Vince's idea.

And moreso, no one on the show ever said Cena was above the title. Just Cena fans trying to put Cena over on the next level. But Cena has yet to act above the title. The only reason he waited so long to challenge Punk this year is to save the feud for later in the year. He kept busy with Kane, Rock, Lesnar and Johnny and then he was back in the title picture.

More than likely, Rock in the WWE title match was Vince's idea.

And moreso, no one on the show ever said Cena was above the title. Just Cena fans trying to put Cena over on the next level. But Cena has yet to act above the title. The only reason he waited so long to challenge Punk this year is to save the feud for later in the year. He kept busy with Kane, Rock, Lesnar and Johnny and then he was back in the title picture.
    And each of those things were above the title. Why? Because Cena was involved.

And each of those things were above the title. Why? Because Cena was involved.
    Actually, those matches were bigger because it was Rock and Lesnar. And the Johnny feud was awful.

Plus Rock is in the WWE Title picture as a way to transfer the title to Cena without Cena beating Punk, plus gives us two money matches with Rock vs. Punk and Rock/Cena II, or some other combo. And Cena is not Rock, Cena's no bigger star than he was years ago, he just stands out more because the roster is a lot weaker now.

Thread Information