Thread: DID you Know???

Default DID you Know???

Hulk Hogan:

"I was gonna be the bass player for Metallica, Brother, in the 70s"
    "I was gonna be the lead in The Wrestler, Brother"
    "I fought the PRIDE guys in the 70s, Brother! You didn't know whether it was a PRIDE fight, or a wrestling match, Brother!"

I keed! I keed!

Ok for real....let's start a thread of random wrestling facts that others may or may NOT know!

-Vince McMahon Jr. was Shane McMahon’s best man for his son’s 1996 marriage and Piper was Ric Flair’s best man.
    -Road Warrior Animal and John Laurnaitis are brothers.
    -Jim Hellwig studied to be a chiropractor in Atlanta.

Your turn!

Default Re: DID you Know???

Quote Originally Posted by Barber Shop View Post
    Hulk Hogan:

"I was gonna be the bass player for Metallica, Brother, in the 70s"
    "I was gonna be the lead in The Wrestler, Brother"
    "I fought the PRIDE guys in the 70s, Brother! You didn't know whether it was a PRIDE fight, or a wrestling match, Brother!"

I keed! I keed!

Ok for real....let's start a thread of random wrestling facts that others may or may NOT know!

-Vince McMahon Jr. was Shane McMahon’s best man for his son’s 1996 marriage and Piper was Ric Flair’s best man.
    -Road Warrior Animal and John Laurnaitis are brothers.-Jim Hellwig studied to be a chiropractor in Atlanta.

Your turn!
    Joe Lauranitis, Animal's son, plays for the St Louis Rams. The team currently getting stomped by the NE Patriots.

Banner Credit: Spike

HHH was the brains behind the screwjob.

Roddy Piper had a sexually transmitted disease. Most likely genital warts.

Al Snow was in Dan Severn's corner at UFC IV(Severn made it to the finals where he was submitted by Royce Gracie). Pretty sure he was also in his corner for UFC V, which Severn won(I think Bill Demott was in his corner as well, I'll have to double check to be 100% sure. Haven't seen UFC V in a while, but I'm 99% sure it was him).

History Beckons Macho Man MachoMark's Avatar

Randy Savage was the St Louis Cardinals Batcatcher on their farm team in the mid 1970s where his team-mates coined him the nickname The Macho Man due to his eccentric style with everything trying to one up every other guy on the team, beating them at cards and whatever else.

-Banner Credit to Spike

There is no Hall of Fame without Randy Savage.

Hogan choked out Richard Belzer on his talk show for Real!!

The Wrestle-O-Pedia TheMaskedOtter's Avatar

Paul Orndorff had a younger brother named Terry Orndorff who worked for several years in the business.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinobiMusashi View Post

Dear lord, it looks like Dan Severn is watching Dan Severn and Al Snow.

Quote Originally Posted by Bender View Post
    Dear lord, it looks like Dan Severn is watching Dan Severn and Al Snow.

That looks more like Will Farrell to me.

Hulk Hogan had a homosexual love affair with Brutus "the Barber" Beefcake...Whats that? Linda Hogan may have not told the truth about this? Well shit I got nothing then.

-Fresh Prince-
    Chief Ass Whooper of Sorry Sons of Bitches! - Stone Cold Steve Austin

king of hardcore OH YEAHH raven1980's Avatar

Macho Man took his OHHH YEAAAA from Pampero Firpo
    MY FACEBOOK >>http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home wrestling is fake dig up Owen Hart and tell him that! Tosh.0

Quote Originally Posted by thedude View Post
    Hulk Hogan had a homosexual love affair with Brutus "the Barber" Beefcake...Whats that? Linda Hogan may have not told the truth about this? Well shit I got nothing then.
    Could totally see this being true.

Brutus was so homosexual and Hogan did some crazy shit, why was BRUTI always Hogans best butt buddy anyway...hmm

Anyway Austin collects a bunch of old shit for some reason and when he trains he watches Old NWA tapes of the Horsemen and Flair.

Fuck if I was Austin I would watch my own shit during training, that notstalgia would be enough of an adrenaline rush for me. He is a REAL wrestling fan.

-Banner Credit to Spike

From now on, if you are going to list a fact about a wrestler, provide a source. If you don't people will not know if you are telling the truth or just making crap up.

surrender

Ultimate Warrior actually had the brains to study! Surprising!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MachoMark View Post
    Anyway Austin collects a bunch of old shit for some reason and when he trains he watches Old NWA tapes of the Horsemen and Flair.

I love listening to Austin talk about WCCW. You can tell he has a serious passion for pro wrestling.

Banned

-Sid shit himself during his match with Undertaker at Wrestlemania 13. They have both confirmed this.
    -Austin also shit himself during a match once, but I forgot which one it was.
    -Undertaker wanted to give his streak away to Kane at WM20, Orton at WM21 and Kurt Angle at WM22. All have talked about this in interviews.
    -Hogan let most of the guys backstage bang his wife back in the 80's/90's. Ultimate Warrior talked about this in his "Karma Is Coming To Collect" video on Youtube. He's also friends with Bubba The Love Sponge, and he just recently was in a sex tape with Bubba's wife (meaning Hogan may like being friends with people who have similar interests to him.)
    -Bad News Brown punked out Andre The Giant on a tour bus once. Andre made a racial slur towards BNB, and so BNB challenged him to get off the bus and fight him but Andre just sat there. BNB mentioned this in a shoot interview.

Quote Originally Posted by KLockard23 View Post
    -Sid shit himself during his match with Undertaker at Wrestlemania 13. They have both confirmed this.
    -Austin also shit himself during a match once, but I forgot which one it was.
    -Undertaker wanted to give his streak away to Kane at WM20, Orton at WM21 and Kurt Angle at WM22. All have talked about this in interviews.
    -Hogan let most of the guys backstage bang his wife back in the 80's/90's. Ultimate Warrior talked about this in his "Karma Is Coming To Collect" video on Youtube. He's also friends with Bubba The Love Sponge, and he just recently was in a sex tape with Bubba's wife (meaning Hogan may like being friends with people who have similar interests to him.)
    -Bad News Brown punked out Andre The Giant on a tour bus once. Andre made a racial slur towards BNB, and so BNB challenged him to get off the bus and fight him but Andre just sat there. BNB mentioned this in a shoot interview.

Thats bullshit. No Pun intended. It was during a dark match leading up to WM 13 when it happened, and I have heard this in a Sid shoot. Where is your source. Also Bret Hart farted during his pin-roll up on Bam Bam in the King of the Ring finals right in his face. Bam Bams shoot on youtube confirms this. Poor Hart though, wrestling three brilliant matches, its no wonder he he had to let go of some gas at this point in the match.

Also its ironic you mentioning wrestlers shitting themselves and Bad News Brown considering Bad News Brown once shit himself during a match.

Its even more ironic that his name is Bad News....Brown

-Banner Credit to Spike

Tommy Dreamer shit himself once after a slam from Mark Henry

The Undertaker shat in Jerry Lawlers crown

XPac done a shit in juventud's bag, not Konan who gets the blame for it

king of hardcore OH YEAHH raven1980's Avatar

Flair shit himself rememer watching it when it happand when i was younger also a ref wrote a book and talked about it also Andre the Giant shit all over Bad News Brown Brown talks about it in a shoot
    MY FACEBOOK >>http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home wrestling is fake dig up Owen Hart and tell him that! Tosh.0

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MachoMark View Post
    Thats bullshit. No Pun intended. It was during a dark match leading up to WM 13 when it happened, and I have heard this in a Sid shoot. Where is your source. Also Bret Hart farted during his pin-roll up on Bam Bam in the King of the Ring finals right in his face. Bam Bams shoot on youtube confirms this. Poor Hart though, wrestling three brilliant matches, its no wonder he he had to let go of some gas at this point in the match.

Also its ironic you mentioning wrestlers shitting themselves and Bad News Brown considering Bad News Brown once shit himself during a match.

Its even more ironic that his name is Bad News....Brown
    I'm pretty sure it was WM13. Close enough, I guess. I also think Andre shit himself while wrestling the Junk Yard Dog sometimes in the 80's.

I remember a Taker interview long ago about Sid shitting himself at WM13. Can't remember where though. Knowing Sid, it was probably true. I did read it though.

Most people thought it was WM 13, but the further I read the further I heard Sid clarify it was a dark match thankfully he said.

-Banner Credit to Spike

This was a great thread before everyone shit on it.

Banner Credit: Spike

This thread has ran long enough. Nobody read my post or listened to it when I said to post a source with your facts. Not only that, but the last few facts are enough of a reason to close the thread anyways.

:thumbdown:

surrender

Thread Information