Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: TNA Impact Wrestling Party Thread 10/25/2012 - Championship Thursday Edition

Default TNA Impact Wrestling Party Thread 10/25/2012 - Championship Thursday Edition

- "Championship Thursday" is back, and the World Heavyweight Championship will be on the line as new titleholder "The Charismatic Enigma" Jeff Hardy defends the gold against an opponent to be select by "The Immortal" Hulk Hogan! The contenders that Hogan will pick from are: Mr. Anderson, James Storm, Bully Ray, and Kurt Angle

- What do The Aces & 8s and Devon have planned next after their assault last week? Can Hulk Hogan, Sting, Bully Ray and the TNA roster find a way to turn the tide against the biker gang? The war continues on Thursday's broadcast on SpikeTV!

- In a "Bound For Glory" rematch, new Knockouts Champion Tara (with her Hollywood boyfriend Jessie Godderz) will defend the gold against Miss Tessmacher on Thursday's broadcast

- Also as part of "Championship Thursday", new X Division Champion Rob Van Dam will put his title on the line against former champ Zema Ion!
    Looking forward to Zema Ion's X-Division championship rematch. Also hoping The Bully gets the TNA heavyweight title shot though wouldn't be surprised if we Hardy/Anderson instead tonight.

The Nerdery's Best Poster (2013 Co-Winner)
    PW WrestleMania X Money In The Bank Winner

Default Re: TNA Impact Wrestling Party Thread 10/25/2012 - Championship Thursday Edition

Putting Storm up against Hardy will probably hurt his momentum again. Not for him facing the champ right now.

RVD/Ion was a fun match at BFG, hopefully this one delivers too.

Default Re: TNA Impact Wrestling Party Thread 10/25/2012 - Championship Thursday Edition

I'm here!!!

If someone hates you for no reason, give that fucker a reason. banner by My friend Sticky
    Quote Originally Posted by Ness
    Just remember that women don't want a guy who is a pussy. They already have one.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChadOchoCinco
    Opinions are like orgasms... mine is the most important n I really don't care about yours...

tis not right in the head whocares's Avatar

Hmmm...

- "Championship Thursday" is back, and the World Heavyweight Championship will be on the line as new titleholder "The Charismatic Enigma" Jeff Hardy defends the gold against an opponent to be select by "The Immortal" Hulk Hogan! The contenders that Hogan will pick from are: Mr. Anderson, James Storm, Bully Ray, and Kurt Angle
    Why can't we just have a match instead of these looks into the illogical mind of a senile old man? Sigh...

- What do The Aces & 8s and Devon have planned next after their assault last week? Can Hulk Hogan, Sting, Bully Ray and the TNA roster find a way to turn the tide against the biker gang? The war continues on Thursday's broadcast on SpikeTV!
    Whatever their plan is... one thing is for sure: It will inevitably lead to a clusterfuck beatdown.

- In a "Bound For Glory" rematch, new Knockouts Champion Tara (with her Hollywood boyfriend Jessie Godderz) will defend the gold against Miss Tessmacher on Thursday's broadcast
    Hopefully this will be the last time we'll see that bouncing Bootymacher in a KO Title match. Send that girl back to school so she can learn how to actually do this thing we call wrestling.

- Also as part of "Championship Thursday", new X Division Champion Rob Van Dam will put his title on the line against former champ Zema Ion!
    If RVD wins this one with no problem... then Zima should just go ahead and kiss his ass goodbye. Just remind him to leave his hair before he goes...

Hardy/Anderson would be a ratings killer.

Logic dictates that either Storm or Bully should get the Title shot. Meaning: Both of them have zero chance of getting it...

Banned
    It doesn't matter where I am. What matters is my plan.

Are.....are we hearing Hardy's thoughts? The fuck was that?

Hardy just shouldn't speak.

Tell me they didn't just accidentally show Hogan holding a script in his hand..

Hogan and Hardy kept looking down where the paper was, so it looked like it could have been.

surrender

Oh my god... Internal monologues have made their way into wrestling... Hurrah...

Jeff Hardy talks about somebody doing too many drugs? Hogan thanking him for resigining? Jeff Doing his own Voice Over?

Hey, Big Bang Theory is on

Jeff Hardy telling us about James Storm's dependencies...

Quote Originally Posted by The Champ View Post
    I'll be honest, I'll probably chant CM Punk in Brooklyn again.

I'm a follower.

This will stay in my sig until John Cena vs. The Rock----THRICE AS NICE. Or until I don't think it's funny anymore.

Fuck you Jeff Hardy..just fuck you

ZEMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If someone hates you for no reason, give that fucker a reason. banner by My friend Sticky
    Just remember that women don't want a guy who is a pussy. They already have one.
    Opinions are like orgasms... mine is the most important n I really don't care about yours...

I don't hate Mike and Taz, but I already like this commentary team.

Zema Ion.

What? New commentators? My dreams have come true!

Ion should win this match.

Who the fuck is the guy with Borash?

Where is Taz?

Have they finally fired, Tenay?

Yes! new voices.

Quote Originally Posted by The Industry View Post

Where is Taz?

The other two will back during the second hour tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by The Industry View Post

Where is Taz?

You're still here?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Champ View Post
    I'll be honest, I'll probably chant CM Punk in Brooklyn again.

I'm a follower.

This will stay in my sig until John Cena vs. The Rock----THRICE AS NICE. Or until I don't think it's funny anymore.

RVD seems to have stepped up his game tonight.

Banned

"RVD's really stepped up his game since becoming X-Division Champion." Is it really so obvious that you can tell that in his FIRST title defense? This is pretty good so far, though.

This new commentator annoys me

Jeff Hardy annoys me

the fact that every time i click this thread, an ad about COD: Black Ops 2 pops up annoys me (i already have Black Ops reserved)

It's going to be a long night. i might watch the matches on mute.

i miss Tony Shiavone.

That match was pretty damn good. I'm starting to warm up to Zima as well.

Oh no! Here comes the sleaze!

Joey Ryan is going after the belt? YES!

Banned

Pssst. Mistress. Adblocker. Also, Joey Ryan with the X-Division title. I love this. I love everything about this.

Thread Information