Aces and Eights leader: STING
Think about it.
1) He was the first person they attacked therefore immediately showing that there was a connection AND to insure that he would never be suspected.
2) Aces and Eights admitted it was someone from the inside.
3) TNA admittedly has yet to use the ACTUAL Aces and Eights leader in the skits. Why? Because he's busy on the other side setting everything up.
4) He's never been suspected: While many others have been set up as potential turn coats (Storm was flat out accused, Roode admitted that he wanted to see Aries loose the title, Jeff Jarrett was suggested by the fans but still adds to the list of potential leaders, HOLLYWOOD HULK HOGAN has gone back to his HOLLYWOOD(HULK HOGAN) gimmick to bring suspicion on himself,Bully Ray is a flat out heal and seems TOO obvious that it could be him), so as to make reveal seem predictable. And TNA's best quality is that they are so UN-predictable.
5) The HOF: The TNA HOF is admittedly a joke. They haven't been around long enough to have HOF candidates from their promotion. This is all a gimmick to make Sting into even more of a superhero so that his betrayal will be devastating. After all, they've tried to turn him heal before and it didn't quite work. But for him to wreck the HOF where his entire career is being honored? That could make fans angry.
6) The Undertaker: Sting has admitted that he would like to work a WrestleMania before he retires and even admitted that he was close to signing in the past. Perhaps he's given TNA his notice. If that's the case then he can't leave a hero, he must leave a Villain who gets beaten by TNA. The old unwritten rule is that you go out on your back.
7) HOLLYWOOD HULK HOGAN: He has been in the center of this build up from the beginning therefore he somehow must be involved. If he's not going to wrestle the match at BFG, then he must be the hero who saves the day. Therefore the leader has to be someone with a history with HOLLYWOOD HULK HOGAN and someone old enough for him to beat. With Flair gone, Macho Man dead and Piper no where to be seen, who fits that mold better than Sting?
I predict that Sting will be the leader of Aces and Eights.