***can I get this stickied***
***EVERYONE READ NOTES BELOW AS WELL AS NOTES IN PREDICTIONS CARD SECTION***
BRIEFCASE HOLDERS: If you plan on using your briefcase in the open, preferably by Saturday morning so I can fill it in (not a surprise please let me know so I can get preliminary card updated ASAP)...if you are going to use it in secret send me a message so I know.
A few notes: I am still trying to get some feuds going so people may face the same person for a few PPVs in a row. Also might be taking win streak out of the ranking criteria OR putting it as an extra and putting a higher portion on overall win percentage so expect rankings to change a bit after this PPV either way.
***VERY IMPORTANT RULES ARE BOLD***
1. Predict each match on the PPV. Then for each prediction put a point total based on how confident you are that your prediction is correct. (usually 1-8 depending on how many matches we predict). Each match MUST have a different point total with them. 1 point least confident, 8 points most confident
***1-8 this month***
***2. If you are in multiple title matches you MUST put in separate DIFFERENT predictions for each title match. Please put separate predictions in quotes with them labeled it is much easier for me to see them this way. You can change confidence points or change predictions for matches you arent sure on but they must be different. I am making it mandatory that you have at least 3 differences in your predictions (At least one of which MUST be a different winner picked...differences might overlap as in different winner and different confidence point for the same match). You DO NOT need separate predictions for if you are not in multiple title matches, ONLY for multiple title matches.***
2b. Starting with the new ranking system we will not be having one person hold m
3. Starting Lockdown 2012 a new ranking system will take place: This will include your overall % of points since Lockdown 2012, % of points over previous 5 PPVs, and W/L record...For Win/Loss record in case of multi person matches the person with the highest points gets the win, the person with the lowest points gets the loss and other participants get a Draw.
4. If you have competed under other names previously let me know for ranking purposes.
5. Results are based on the order the matches take place at the PPV...this can be and is most likely different than the listed order as the order is just copied and pasted from the and i do NOT know the order prior to finding out the results. Please take this into account when predicting for any sort of match where PPV match order is important.
6. This is open to EVERYONE, just post your predictions, you dont need to PM me to ask if you can join. no explanations are needed as to why you picked who you picked it just clutters things up.
7. With the new ranking system and the easier possibilities of feuds rematches for titles will no longer depend on holding the belt for 3 PPVs, but those who do hold a belt of 3 consecutive PPVs will be GUARANTEED a rematch. ONLY those ranked 11-
8. Starting in Lockdown 2011, there are new rules for ties in title matches: the forum championship and tag championships will be held up and a rematch between the two people/teams will take place at the following PPV...if an X or Internet Title Match is tied they will be considered co-champions if the total points lost is 10 or less (that means in a normal 8 match PPV the score must be at least 26.)...if the tying people lose more than 10 points the title will be held up and a rematch will take place the following month.
9. Starting Lockdown 2011, If a Champion no shows the title will be vacated and the top ranked people will have some sort of match to crown a new champion the following month...this will include the former champion (IF they qualify for an automatic rematch) and whoever was set to challenge for the title the month the champion no showed.
10. Starting at Destination X 2012, the current X-Division Champion will be granted the opportunity to give up the X-Title for a shot at the Forum Championship (just like in real life).
11. With the new ranking system, only one singles title will be able to be held at a time, it is tough to have people in more than one singles match as win streak is part of the ranking process, although if there is ever a possibility of having more than one title shot the lower title will be considered to be first on the card.
12. Those ranked 11-15 will ONLY be eligible for the Internet Championship (unless there are some other circumstances...is briefcase or winning a #1 contenders match previous to moving out of that rankings).
13. In order to contend for a title you must have at least 5 matches for singles and 3 for tag.
MAIN EVENT: WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
Austin Aries (champion) vs. "The Charismatic Enigma" Jeff Hardy
ACES & EIGHTS vs. TEAM TNA
Aces & Eights vs. "The Icon" Sting & Bully Ray
WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
Christopher Daniels & Kazarian vs AJ Styles & Kurt Angle vs Chavo Guerrero & Hernandez
Bobby Roode vs. "Cowboy" James Storm
Special Enforcer: King Mo
Magnus vs. Samoa Joe
Miss Tessmacher (champion) vs. Tara
X DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
Zema Ion (champion) vs. Rob Van Dam
Al Snow vs Joey Ryan
BOUND FOR GLORY
***I will be filling the challengers this weekend so keep an eye out, especially if you re already a title holder and might end up in multiple title matches...Also all title match participants please check back later this weekend because if a briefcase use isn't announced ahead of time you may have to put a second set of predictions just in case a briefcase holder uses their briefcase in secret***
Forum Championship: kovu rex v. Lony
***Rematch from last months Tie***
Forum X-Championship: Raven v. Dex-Star
***Raven took the belt from Dex last month who had come off a 5 month X-Title feud ending match the month before...will Dex regain the title this month or can Raven make it the 1st person to defend the belt since the relaunch***
Forum Internet Championship: X-Zero v. winner of contenders match
Forum Tag Championship: TME/oncall v. Lony/Raven
***TME/oncall are 4-0 overall and have held the tag belts for 2 PPVs now...Lony is using his tag team title shot briefcase to give him and his partner Raven a shot at the belts***
Forum Internet Contenders Match: TME v. whocares v. Genesis
***Everyone in this match need 2 sets of predictions...one for this match and one for the possible title match***
Tag Team Title #1 contenders match: kovu/RZ v. Genesis/TA1
***Last month former champion, kovu and #1 ranked, Genesis teamed up after their partners both no showed and the team didnt do so well as they lost to the current champions...this month they face off with their normal partners with the winning team getting a title shot in November***
whocares/B-Mitch v. X-Zero/Ed
***Both of these teams are winless at 0-4 since the relaunch in the spring. This month the two teams face off and one team will get their first win***
More matches to be announced