Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Get the hint, Vince!!

Default Get the hint, Vince!!

With all this crap happening this week with the fans, and then the low ratings...it's gotta make you wonder. Should we head in a different direction.

First you got some jackass in the stands pushing CM Punk and then having his altercation with the fan. Now we have some dipshit mother who's sensitive because her 8 year old son got his sign ripped up. REALLY!?!?!

It doesn't matter if this is a PG product....and everything ADR did was within PG guidlines. ADR/Ricardo never cursed or did anything vulgar...they simply stayed in character and ripped up a sign, big fuckin deal. It doesn't matter how hard you try to keep the product "PG" because over sensitive fans will get pissed anyway. That mother is lucky this wasn't in 1997 and Shawn didn't take the sign and hump it in the middle of the ring.

Vince is pissed because the ratings are low and he replaces the head booker. Good start, Vince. Now pull your head out of your ass and give the REAL fans what they want. Bring the "edge" back to WWE programming. Monday Night Raw has always been shown at night when little kids are in bed....that's what the Saturday morning shows were for, the kids.

Last Monday was the first Raw I've enjoyed in a LONG time.....and now I'm reading on the internet that a sensitive mother is getting her panties in a bunch. Come on, Vince....get the "F" back!!
    Last edited by Barber Shop; 10-10-2012 at 01:23 PM.

Default Re: Get the hint, Vince!!

Wait so an eight year old had a sign (his property) and Alberto Del Rio ripped it (destroying property), I knew there was a reason I didn't care for Alberto Del Rio, would Del Rio have liked it if the kid ruined his (Del Rio's) property.

(Not necessary serious about the above statement)

The Nerdery's Best Poster (2013 Co-Winner)
    PW WrestleMania X Money In The Bank Winner

Banned

I agree, Mondays RAW had a very different feel to it then in past weeks. I really liked it as well. I wish WWE would stop trying to please everyone and just be WWE again. If people dont like it, TOO FUCKING BAD

When the numbers keep falling and the network demands more change the PG crap will eventually fade away.

Quote Originally Posted by oWn View Post
    I agree, Mondays RAW had a very different feel to it then in past weeks. I really liked it as well. I wish WWE would stop trying to please everyone and just be WWE again. If people dont like it, TOO FUCKING BAD
    THANK YOU. Glad someone feels the same way I do.

It's a damn WRESTLING show....I was watching it when I was 8 years old too in the late 80's, and back then guys were getting dropped on their head with piledrivers, hit with ring bells, thrown through glass windows, locked in air tight coffins, and smashed in the head with guitars. If you're too sensitive that your sign got ripped up....then take your son to a fuckin baseball game.

Wrestling will always be wrestling, and right now they need to turn it up a notch otherwise fans will be leaving for other reasons.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Barber Shop View Post
    THANK YOU. Glad someone feels the same way I do.

It's a damn WRESTLING show....I was watching it when I was 8 years old too in the late 80's, and back then guys were getting dropped on their head with piledrivers, hit with ring bells, thrown through glass windows, locked in air tight coffins, and smashed in the head with guitars. If you're too sensitive that your sign got ripped up....then take your son to a fuckin baseball game.

Wrestling will always be wrestling, and right now they need to turn it up a notch otherwise fans will be leaving for other reasons.
    Agreed 100%

Now a days people want to stick there hand into fire and then complain that its hot. You know what your getting with a pro wrestling show and if you don't then don't blame your incompetence on WWE. Its all part of a bigger problem in the US that nobody takes responsibility anymore. Its always someone else s fault. And the reason for that is all because of the fucking Mcdonalds coffee lawsuit, Ever since then we have learned that it pays to play stupid. Literally

Let's talk about vaginas now since that was part of the opening thread. Any advice on what is the best tampon on the market these days?

Thanks JV for the artwork!!

Quote Originally Posted by oWn View Post
    Agreed 100%

Now a days people want to stick there hand into fire and then complain that its hot. You know what your getting with a pro wrestling show and if you don't then don't blame your incompetence on WWE. Its all part of a bigger problem in the US that nobody takes responsibility anymore. Its always someone else s fault. And the reason for that is all because of the fucking Mcdonalds coffee lawsuit, Ever since then we have learned that it pays to play stupid. Literally
    Man I like the posters here.

Glad I left the other place and post here now. Agree 1000%

Repped

Banned

My problem with the whole thing with Del Rio/Ricardo is Ricardo mocking an Eight Year Old on Twitter. Come on. Nobody pays good money to go to a show to be embarrassed.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkmania View Post
    Let's talk about vaginas now since that was part of the opening thread. Any advice on what is the best tampon on the market these days?

DE-RAILER

It may not have been eloquent but the OP made various points and the least people can do is have a discussion even if the point of this thread isn't fresh, the current events leading up to it are. And to be honest, I am not sure what people want besides maybe certain more fresh big name veterans and apparently Big Johhny.

There have been flashes of attitude and flashes of big hard hitting brutal matches, flashes where the indy guys held belts and flashes where John Cena was after the title. There has been a very mixed bag lately so I don't know what the WWE needs except maybe more focus on a few of these paths but what do you cut down???

Credit to BezerroBizarro from DeviantArt and Lony for Resisizing!
    http://bezerrobizarro.deviantart.com...oshi-163705876
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Pete View Post
    0 days since a Cena fight. C'mon guys we need to at least get it up to two.
    http://forums.prowrestling.com/showthread.php?t=123457 THE KID VS DOSE MATCH IS ON!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dose View Post

DE-RAILER

It may not have been eloquent but the OP made various points and the least people can do is have a discussion even if the point of this thread isn't fresh, the current events leading up to it are. And to be honest, I am not sure what people want besides maybe certain more fresh big name veterans and apparently Big Johhny.

There have been flashes of attitude and flashes of big hard hitting brutal matches, flashes where the indy guys held belts and flashes where John Cena was after the title. There has been a very mixed bag lately so I don't know what the WWE needs except maybe more focus on a few of these paths but what do you cut down???
    The various points would have been fine if it wasn't for the last comment. That should be considered the derailer in itself.

Thanks JV for the artwork!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dose View Post

DE-RAILER

I think we all can agree that the brand split is pretty much over now, right? We have Raw and Smackdown that are two shows, that's it. Not two different "brands." We should have the Smackdown tapings geared toward a PG rating where parents can take their kids, and have the main storylines unfold on Raw where it can be more edgy so the older audience (yes we still make up a good portion of the fan base) can enjoy it more.

I think it's a win-win situation. I wish Linda would give it a rest and just not run for office anymore. You guys have more money than you know what to do with, so go on a vacation, enjoy life and concentrate on your business that is the WWE.

Last Monday Vince talked about action, and that the single most important thing in the WWE is action. Well that's what we want on Mondays, Vince. We want action. We don't want match after match of guys going through the motions. We want real feuds with serious heat that make it believable. We want the tables, ladders and chairs. We want the blood, we want the middle fingers and we want the attitude.

And he wonders why the late 90's was his most successful period and now, in 2012 he's hit an all time low.

(I edited out the tampon comment so we can focus on the topic at hand.)

I legitimately have no idea what anyone is asking for in this thread.

It just comes of as a lot of ambiguous "I don't like things" posts, but with no real explanation as to what is wrong.

Is this an Attitude Era thread? I honestly can't really tell at this point.

YOU WILL COMPLY.

Spoiler

A touch of Destiny AgentRodimal's Avatar

You'd think they'd notice they have a problem when John Cena doesn't get half boo'd out of he building and the biggest pop of the night comes when a 70 year old man slides across a table onto your champion and then later hits him with a kendo stick.

Back in the saddle. Heartburn Kid's Avatar

I still don't know when PG got so damn, well, PG. When I was born in 1982 PG didn't mean Sesame street bullshit. PG had an edge. No sure if people just got overly sensitive over the years or what. Things that were PG then would get a damn R rating now.

Quote Originally Posted by Djm View Post
    I legitimately have no idea what anyone is asking for in this thread.

It just comes of as a lot of ambiguous "I don't like things" posts, but with no real explanation as to what is wrong.

Is this an Attitude Era thread? I honestly can't really tell at this point.
    And you get one at least every other day. None of them want anything specific. They just hate "PG Crap".
    Quote Originally Posted by TGO View Post
    Also, I want to make it known that I am a proud Icecube.
    Quote Originally Posted by RT View Post
    I'm an Ice Cube.

I blame the performers and wrestlers.

Banned

I'm loving the WWE more than ever.

MO to the G to the UNS! BadNewsFan's Avatar

The performers and wrestlers only do what is asked of them so I can't really fault them.

It was only a matter of time before things started to really fall apart, and low and behold when you completely focus on building one guy, and coast off of that one guy for 7 years straight eventually people will lose interest and it all will blow up when that one guy goes down.

WWE needs a definite makeover, and as I said in another thread, I think it needs to get the unpredictability factor back that the late 90's used to perfection.

Quote Originally Posted by BadNewsFan View Post
    The performers and wrestlers only do what is asked of them so I can't really fault them.

It was only a matter of time before things started to really fall apart, and low and behold when you completely focus on building one guy, and coast off of that one guy for 7 years straight eventually people will lose interest and it all will blow up when that one guy goes down.

WWE needs a definite makeover, and as I said in another thread, I think it needs to get the unpredictability factor back that the late 90's used to perfection.
    This is not true. Most guys get guidelines whether it be promos or match structure. Its completely up to them to make it work. The ones who dont make it work either dont care or simply dont have what it takes.

And for the guys who do exacty what they are asked of...SPEAK UP and STAND UP to Vince, if you want to make a difference.

Same shit, different day.

I actually think the product has improved lately from where it was for much of the year.

HAYZE

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Heyman
    My client, Brock Lesnar, conquered the Streak.
    This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Nichols View Post
    This is not true. Most guys get guidelines whether it be promos or match structure. Its completely up to them to make it work. The ones who dont make it work either dont care or simply dont have what it takes.

And for the guys who do exacty what they are asked of...SPEAK UP and STAND UP to Vince, if you want to make a difference.
    That's real easy to say on the internet.
    Quote Originally Posted by TGO View Post
    Also, I want to make it known that I am a proud Icecube.
    Quote Originally Posted by RT View Post
    I'm an Ice Cube.

What? I'm not a friggin WWE performer, whats your point?

If I were a WWE performer I would be in Vinces office 24/7 pitching ideas and angles, not just for myself but other talents as well.
    Last edited by Jack Nichols; 10-10-2012 at 03:25 PM.

MO to the G to the UNS! BadNewsFan's Avatar

Yeah but they get guidelines on promos and match structure but they are told what roles they will play, it's up to the creative to find the right roles and positions for the talent to play.

Talent can only bring so much to a role, and if the role isn't right for them, they shouldn't be put in it in the first place or if a role is perfect for them they need to be placed in it, and that's up to creative to determine.

And it's real hard to stand up to Vince when he's firing and burying guys for doing that.

If you're not a Cena, or Punk I'm not sure how much you can actually say to Vince.

What? I'm not a friggin WWE performer, whats your point?

If I were a WWE performer I would be in Vinces office 24/7 pitching ideas and angles, not just for myself but other talents as well.
    His point is that it's easy to say that while you're not actually in the situation. If you were actually in front of Vince, you might be more intimidated than you think you would be right now.

HAYZE

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Heyman
    My client, Brock Lesnar, conquered the Streak.
    This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

Thread Information