Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ric Flair need to be the one to take the title away from Punk

Banned

Default Ric Flair need to be the one to take the title away from Punk

Have Flair return and have Punk taunt him about his non straight edge life style, and beat Flair up once a week for many weeks. Finally HBK comes out to tell Flair to come out of retirment and bring the gold home.

I think a 17th title run will be great to Flair.

Banned

Default Re: Ric Flair need to be the one to take the title away from Punk

I, uh, just.....wow. Good God, wow. I can't even begin to possibly understand the reasoning that a capable fully functioning human brain could even to begin to process the early stages of consideration that anything close to this might resemble something even RELATIVELY close to a somewhat OK idea.

Back in the saddle. Heartburn Kid's Avatar

It would be great for Flair.

That's about all it'd be good for.

I think Flair has had plenty of great moments, plus he wouldn't even be a challenge for Punk at this point. Too old, just an awful idea.

I don't even know where to begin but I have the strong belief that you didn't see Flair in TNA, there's no way you could suggest this if you did. Your bringing HBK back again and suggesting that someone who is literally a senior citizen beat a red hot, super over WWE champion and for seemingly no other purpose then to pad a record that doesn't need padding.

How someone could think this even resembles a mediocre idea I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by The Miz
    I'd rather you all hate me for everything I am than love me for something i'm not
    Quote Originally Posted by Leper Messiah View Post
    It's the cycle of the internet. Watch Raw, complain, sleep, repeat.
    Episode 4 of "Sittin down for a chat with Oncall" with special guest MachoWarrior

List reveal to begin soon

If you're going to give it to an old guy just let him be over and still work at a high level. Before Lawler had his attack, I wouldn't mind him having a run with the title.

I love Flair, but he is done at this point and the drug/alcohol abuse doesn't help eitther.

He is still Naitch though, he finally got FiFi after all these years hoopefully this relationship works out

NO NO NO NO...Mark Henry needs to reform the Nation of Domination and he should then be the one to take the belt off of Punk.

Henry works better alone. He beat Orton clean last year, so he obviously doesn't need a bunch of midcarders helping him out.

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
    NO NO NO NO...Mark Henry needs to reform the Nation of Domination and he should then be the one to take the belt off of Punk.
    Only if they feud with the nWo!

Flair is retired from the WWE. Even if he were to come back I cannot see a way that they have him wrestle a match.

Remember when people stayed On-Topic? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

BELIEVE IN AMBROSE
    THE BEST NEWS IS BAD NEWS
    Cena fan for LIFE

It's Clobberin' Time Summer of Punk's Avatar

I said it would be hard to come up with an idea worse than Ryback vs. Taker at Mania.

This is worse.

Credit to Fresh Prince for the sig.

I just threw up in my mouth a little
    Last edited by 1-2-3 Kid; 10-04-2012 at 10:26 AM.

Flair is my all-time favorite wrestler in the world and even I have to say I think that is a very bad idea.

Banned
    It doesn't matter where I am. What matters is my plan.

I ought to reach through the internet and slap the shit out of you for even suggesting something so terrible.

Actually, this is a great idea on par with adding another K to Kelly Kelly's name and pushing her in the men's division squashing all black wrestlers as KKK, Knight of the KKK.

*Reads thread title*

Its times like these... when Punk is turned heel to face Cena and Cena gets hurt... when you start wishing the WWE did better than they ended up doing with Punk. Now they sort of have to do better with Punk... and dropping the belt to Flair??? Yeah... no...

Credit to BezerroBizarro from DeviantArt and Lony for Resisizing!
    http://bezerrobizarro.deviantart.com...oshi-163705876
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Pete View Post
    0 days since a Cena fight. C'mon guys we need to at least get it up to two.
    http://forums.prowrestling.com/showthread.php?t=123457 THE KID VS DOSE MATCH IS ON!!!!

It could work but there is only one way. Have flair return punk comes out and confronts flair about his lifestyle, flair mouths off to punk, punk then kicks flair in the head knocking him out. When they come back from break aj makes the match flair vs punk flair is seen in the back but looks to be out of it due to the kick in the head, A little latter flair is seen putting on one of his robes and asking where the face paint is latter flair is seen in the back people refer to him as rick but he says "No Im the stinger" flair would then come out to face punk to stings old music from when sting was surfer sting flair would have the face paint on to. During the match flair would wrestle as sting using sings olds taunts and moves (that flair could pull off) have flair win the title and continue to think he is sting for a few months after which flair would drop the title to ryback.

Senior Member HunterSniderBrand's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bootrick View Post
    It could work but there is only one way. Have flair return punk comes out and confronts flair about his lifestyle, flair mouths off to punk, punk then kicks flair in the head knocking him out. When they come back from break aj makes the match flair vs punk flair is seen in the back but looks to be out of it due to the kick in the head, A little latter flair is seen putting on one of his robes and asking where the face paint is latter flair is seen in the back people refer to him as rick but he says "No Im the stinger" flair would then come out to face punk to stings old music from when sting was surfer sting flair would have the face paint on to. During the match flair would wrestle as sting using sings olds taunts and moves (that flair could pull off) have flair win the title and continue to think he is sting for a few months after which flair would drop the title to ryback.
    That was worst then the first idea.

Please be sarcastic.
    Credit to RT for the banner!

Quote Originally Posted by bootrick View Post
    I so hope that WWE's writers are trolling this board looking for ideas right now!

Quote Originally Posted by smokytires View Post
    I so hope that WWE's writers are trolling this board looking for ideas right now!
    lol

Yeah this topic is Ric Flair strut fall crazy. It may be him trying to get a campaign rolling online for the wwe to see to resign him.
    Who is the boss? Who made wrestling? Who is sports entertainment?

WRESTLEMANIA 4 LIFE~~

I prefer Finlay in the role. He is still a better worker then 95% of the roster and he deserves it

What the hell Bootrick, what is it with this thread and terrible ideas. Your advertising, not even a nod to it, just blatant stealing of Stings gimmick. Completely ignoring that Flairs best days were years ago, that he's a senior citizen and that he'd be wrestling in the company where he's lost a retirement match.

Not to mention the damage it'd do to Punk and then Ryback, hell i'm a huge Ryback fan but he shouldn't be WWE champion anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by The Miz
    I'd rather you all hate me for everything I am than love me for something i'm not
    Quote Originally Posted by Leper Messiah View Post
    It's the cycle of the internet. Watch Raw, complain, sleep, repeat.
    Episode 4 of "Sittin down for a chat with Oncall" with special guest MachoWarrior

List reveal to begin soon

I try to be nice, but I'm going to ask that this thread be closed before it causes permanent brain damage to any and all that may come across and read these ideas.

/thread (PLEASE ! ! !)

Flair couldn't possibly catch up with Punk in a match right now. Bad enough HBK had to carry him so badly 4 years ago, now hes only older and probably slower.

No no no. What they should do is bring Bob Backlund back, have him win the title from Punk, then bring Flair in have them feud for a few months, wrestle an iron-man match, then after they both have strokes, have a tournament which Hornswoggle win by a series of DQs topped of with a win over Ziggler due to interference from Orton and then drop it later that night to Cena like Rey Mysterio did.

Thread Information