***can I get this stickied***
FYI, I am on vacation everyone so I have limited internet, but will be writing predictions out Sunday...might be a little earlier than normal though depending on plans.
A few notes: I am still trying to get some feuds going so people may face the same person for a few PPVs in a row. Also might be taking win streak out of the ranking criteria OR putting it as an extra and putting a higher portion on overall win percentage so expect rankings to change a bit after this PPV either way.
***VERY IMPORTANT RULES ARE BOLD***
1. Predict each match on the PPV. Then for each prediction put a point total based on how confident you are that your prediction is correct. (usually 1-8 depending on how many matches we predict). Each match MUST have a different point total with them. 1 point least confident, 8 points most confident
***1-8 this month***
***2. If you are in multiple title matches you MUST put in separate DIFFERENT predictions for each title match. Please put separate predictions in quotes with them labeled it is much easier for me to see them this way. You can change confidence points or change predictions for matches you arent sure on but they must be different. I am making it mandatory that you have at least 3 differences in your predictions (At least one of which MUST be a different winner picked...differences might overlap as in different winner and different confidence point for the same match). You DO NOT need separate predictions for if you are not in multiple title matches, ONLY for multiple title matches.***
2b. Starting with the new ranking system we will not be having one person hold m
3. Starting Lockdown 2012 a new ranking system will take place: This will include your overall % of points since Lockdown 2012, % of points over previous 5 PPVs, and W/L record...For Win/Loss record in case of multi person matches the person with the highest points gets the win, the person with the lowest points gets the loss and other participants get a Draw.
4. If you have competed under other names previously let me know for ranking purposes.
5. Results are based on the order the matches take place at the PPV...this can be and is most likely different than the listed order as the order is just copied and pasted from the and i do NOT know the order prior to finding out the results. Please take this into account when predicting for any sort of match where PPV match order is important.
6. This is open to EVERYONE, just post your predictions, you dont need to PM me to ask if you can join. no explanations are needed as to why you picked who you picked it just clutters things up.
7. With the new ranking system and the easier possibilities of feuds rematches for titles will no longer depend on holding the belt for 3 PPVs, but those who do hold a belt of 3 consecutive PPVs will be GUARANTEED a rematch.
8. Starting in Lockdown 2011, there are new rules for ties in title matches: the forum championship and tag championships will be held up and a rematch between the two people/teams will take place at the following PPV...if an X or Internet Title Match is tied they will be considered co-champions if the total points lost is 10 or less (that means in a normal 8 match PPV the score must be at least 26.)...if the tying people lose more than 10 points the title will be held up and a rematch will take place the following month.
9. Starting Lockdown 2011, If a Champion no shows the title will be vacated and the top ranked people will have some sort of match to crown a new champion the following month...this will include the former champion (IF they qualify for an automatic rematch) and whoever was set to challenge for the title the month the champion no showed.
10. Starting at Destination X 2012, the current X-Division Champion will be granted the opportunity to give up the X-Title for a shot at the Forum Championship (just like in real life).
11. With the new ranking system, only one singles title will be able to be held at a time, it is tough to have people in more than one singles match as win streak is part of the ranking process, although if there is ever a possibility of having more than one title shot the lower title will be considered to be first on the card.
TNA NO SURRENDER
World Heavyweight Champion Austin Aries challenges anyone from Aces & Eights
Bound For Glory Series Semifinal: Jeff Hardy vs. Samoa Joe
Bound For Glory Series Semifinal: Bully Ray vs. James Storm
The Bound For Glory Series Final: TBD vs. TBD
Tag Team Championship: AJ Styles & Kurt Angle vs. Christopher Daniels & Kazarian
Magnus vs. Rob Van Dam
X Division Championship: Sonjay Dutt vs. Zema Ion
Knockouts Championship: Tara vs. Miss Tessmacher
CONFIDENCE:TNA Forum Championship
***Also remember briefcases are still all in play and can be used in secret...if I am holding a title the the challenger wants it to be secret I can have you send predictions to Star, I will let her know that there might be some coming.
Four options for using briefcase:
1) Announced ahead of time
2) Take out announced opponent during show (hidden picks, until show time)
3) Face winner of current announced match (hidden picks, until show time)
4) Make it a Triple Threat
Forum Championship: kovu rex (c) v. Lonewolf
***Kovu has yet to lose following the relaunch of the forum championship and has tied the record for most consecutive PPVs (5) with the forum championship. A win this month ties the overall record for consecutive months with any title currently held by kovu (X and Tag), Y2JFan (Tag) at 6 PPVs. Lonewolf has the second best win percentage since the relaunch and the 2nd longest win streak, which includes the first ever title reign. LW is looking to walk out double champion. Who wins the forum championship
Forum X-Championship: Dex-Star (c) v. Raven*
***Dex-Star won the final match in a 5 month feud with RZ in their final match for the title. This month Dex will face off with Raven coming off a big win against TA last month.
Forum Internet Championship: Lonewolf (c) v. X-Zero
***Lonewolf is on a 3 PPV win streak while X-Zero had a big win last month and gets a title shot this month.
Forum Tag Championship: The Main Event/oncall (c) v. kovu/RZ
***TME/oncall came out on top last month in a close match, 1 point, between the two teams...this month kovu/RZ will get a rematch. Who will walk out as champions?
oncall v. B-Mitch
***Rematch from last months draw.
More matches to be announced
***If LW walks out with both titles the Internet Title will be held up and a tournament will take place next month to crown a new champion.