***can I get this stickied***
FYI, I am on vacation everyone so I have limited internet, but will be writing predictions out Sunday...might be a little earlier than normal though depending on plans.
***VERY IMPORTANT RULES ARE BOLD***
1. Predict each match on the PPV. Then for each prediction put a point total based on how confident you are that your prediction is correct. (usually 1-8 depending on how many matches we predict). Each match MUST have a different point total with them. 1 point least confident, 8 points most confident
***1-7 this month***
***2. If you are in multiple title matches you MUST put in separate DIFFERENT predictions for each title match. Please put separate predictions in quotes with them labeled it is much easier for me to see them this way. You can change confidence points or change predictions for matches you arent sure on but they must be different. I am making it mandatory that you have at least 3 differences in your predictions (At least one of which MUST be a different winner picked...differences might overlap as in different winner and different confidence point for the same match). You DO NOT need separate predictions for if you are not in multiple title matches, ONLY for multiple title matches.***
2b. Starting with the new ranking system we will not be having one person hold m
3. Rankings are done based on previous 5 PPVs predictions for singles and previous 3 PPVs for tag teams
4. Starting Lockdown 2012 a new ranking system will take place: This will include your overall % of points since Lockdown 2012, % of points over previous 5 PPVs, W/L/D record, and win streak...For Win/Loss record in case of multi person matches the person with the highest points gets the win, the person with the lowest points gets the loss and other participants get a Draw.
5. If you have competed under other names previously let me know for ranking purposes.
6. Results are based on the order the matches take place at the PPV...this can be and is most likely different than the listed order as the order is just copied and pasted from the and i do NOT know the order prior to finding out the results. Please take this into account when predicting for any sort of match where PPV match order is important.
7. This is open to EVERYONE, just post your predictions, you dont need to PM me to ask if you can join. no explanations are needed as to why you picked who you picked it just clutters things up.
8. With the new ranking system and the easier possibilities of feuds rematches for titles will no longer depend on holding the belt for 3 PPVs, but those who do hold a belt of 3 consecutive PPVs will be GUARANTEED a rematch.
9. Starting in Lockdown 2011, there are new rules for ties in title matches: the forum championship and tag championships will be held up and a rematch between the two people/teams will take place at the following PPV...if an X or Internet Title Match is tied they will be considered co-champions if the total points lost is 10 or less (that means in a normal 8 match PPV the score must be at least 26.)...if the tying people lose more than 10 points the title will be held up and a rematch will take place the following month.
10. Starting Lockdown 2011, If a Champion no shows the title will be vacated and the top ranked people will have some sort of match to crown a new champion the following month...this will include the former champion (IF they qualify for an automatic rematch) and whoever was set to challenge for the title the month the champion no showed.
11. Starting at Destination X 2012, the current X-Division Champion will be granted the opportunity to give up the X-Title for a shot at the Forum Championship (just like in real life).
12. With the new ranking system, only one singles title will be able to be held at a time, it is tough to have people in more than one singles match as win streak is part of the ranking process, although if there is ever a possibility of having more than one title shot the lower title will be considered to be first on the card.
TNA Hardcore Justice
WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
Bobby Roode vs. Austin Aries
BFG SERIES MATCH - WORTH 20 POINTS LADDER MATCH
AJ Styles vs Kurt Angle vs Christopher Daniels vs Samoa Joe
BFG SERIES MATCH - WORTH 20 POINTS TABLES MATCH
Jeff Hardy vs James Storm vs Bully Ray vs Robbie E
BFG SERIES MATCH - WORTH 20 POINTS FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE
Mr. Anderson vs Rob Van Dam vs The Pope vs Magnus
KNOCKOUTS TITLE MATCH
Madison Rayne vs. Miss Tessmacher (champ)
Kid Kash and Gunner vs. Chavo Guerrero and Hernandez
X-DIVISION TITLE MATCH
Kenny King vs. Zema Ion
CONFIDENCE:TNA Forum Championship
Forum Championship: kovu rex (c) v. Ed
***kovu has dispossed of all comers since the forum championship relaunched and has held the championship for 4 months...this month Ed will get his chance coming off his win over B-Mitch last month
Forum X-Championship: Raven Zombie (c) v. Dex-Star
***RZ and Dex have exchanged the X-Title back and forth for 4 months, this month they will face off ONE LAST TIME in a hardcore rules match to determine the champion...the loser will NOT get a rematch.
***For this match you must put three (x3 multipliers...points are earned for correct predictions and lost for incorrect ones...for the match only...for rankings points will count normally)
Forum Internet Championship: Lonewolf (c) v. whocares
***LW earned his first championship last month when he took whocares spot, now whocares is coming for his title...who walks out champion?
Forum Tag Championship: kovu/RZ (c) v. TME/oncall
***kovu/RZ have held the tag titles together for 2 months since the relaunch and prior to that had separately held it for the 3 previous PPVs with previous partners...this month the number 1 ranked team of TME and oncall will get a shot at the titles.
***I am trying to get some new feuds going so bare with me here.