***can I get this stickied***
FYI, I am on vacation everyone so I have limited internet, but will be writing predictions out Sunday...might be a little earlier than normal though depending on plans.
***VERY IMPORTANT RULES ARE BOLD***
1. Predict each match on the PPV. Then for each prediction put a point total based on how confident you are that your prediction is correct. (usually 1-8 depending on how many matches we predict). Each match MUST have a different point total with them. 1 point least confident, 8 points most confident
***1-9 this month (including 4 Ultimate X qualifiers and winner)***
***2. If you are in multiple title matches you MUST put in separate DIFFERENT predictions for each title match. Please put separate predictions in quotes with them labeled it is much easier for me to see them this way. You can change confidence points or change predictions for matches you arent sure on but they must be different. I am making it mandatory that you have at least 3 differences in your predictions (At least one of which MUST be a different winner picked...differences might overlap as in different winner and different confidence point for the same match). You DO NOT need separate predictions for if you are not in multiple title matches, ONLY for multiple title matches.***
2b. Starting with the new ranking system we will not be having one person hold m
3. Rankings are done based on previous 5 PPVs predictions for singles and previous 3 PPVs for tag teams
4. Starting Lockdown 2012 a new ranking system will take place: This will include your overall % of points since Lockdown 2012, % of points over previous 5 PPVs, W/L/D record, and win streak...For Win/Loss record in case of multi person matches the person with the highest points gets the win, the person with the lowest points gets the loss and other participants get a Draw.
5. If you have competed under other names previously let me know for ranking purposes.
6. Results are based on the order the matches take place at the PPV...this can be and is most likely different than the listed order as the order is just copied and pasted from the and i do NOT know the order prior to finding out the results. Please take this into account when predicting for any sort of match where PPV match order is important.
7. This is open to EVERYONE, just post your predictions, you dont need to PM me to ask if you can join. no explanations are needed as to why you picked who you picked it just clutters things up.
8. With the new ranking system and the easier possibilities of feuds rematches for titles will no longer depend on holding the belt for 3 PPVs, but those who do hold a belt of 3 consecutive PPVs will be GUARANTEED a rematch.
9. Starting in Lockdown 2011, there are new rules for ties in title matches: the forum championship and tag championships will be held up and a rematch between the two people/teams will take place at the following PPV...if an X or Internet Title Match is tied they will be considered co-champions if the total points lost is 10 or less (that means in a normal 8 match PPV the score must be at least 26.)...if the tying people lose more than 10 points the title will be held up and a rematch will take place the following month.
10. Starting Lockdown 2011, If a Champion no shows the title will be vacated and the top ranked people will have some sort of match to crown a new champion the following month...this will include the former champion (IF they qualify for an automatic rematch) and whoever was set to challenge for the title the month the champion no showed.
11. Starting at Destination X 2012, the current X-Division Champion will be granted the opportunity to give up the X-Title for a shot at the Forum Championship (just like in real life).
TNA Desination X
WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
Austin Aries vs. Bobby Roode
LAST MAN STANDING
AJ Styles vs. Christopher Daniels
BOUND FOR GLORY SERIES
Samoa Joe vs. Kurt Angle
***If you are just listing winners for the X-Tournament please label them as 2nd chance winner, Ultimate X qualifiers, and new champion***Originally Posted by X-Title TournamentTNA Forum Championship
Forum Championship: kovu (c) v. ???
Forum X-Championship: Dex-Star (c) v. Raven Zombie
Forum Internet Championship: oncall (c) v. whocares
Forum Tag Championship: kovu/RZ (c) v. whocares/B-Mitch
***As the card stands right now myself, RZ, and whocares all need 2 sets of predictions (make sure they are labeled)...but with some thing up in the air I also need B-Mitch to put in a second set of predictions for a possible singles title match (just label it singles title)***