Fistful Of Matches
- if this isn't as awesome as these http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fistful_of_Aliens
I'll be pissed
- Not a fan of the intro music, seems weird to kick of a show, though you did an excellent intro
for the event and getting across the atmosphere of the arena.
- This match was a great opener, a solid spotfest (not a bad thing) to get the crowd on it's feet,
though the hurricanrana to pin part before the finish doesn't seem plausible.
- The finisher videos are a nice touch, but there's people IN FF that don't know what a German suplex is?
- While the old school/new school has been done to death, i can't complain in a thread titled
"NWA" resurrection and you wrote Aries and Shelley very well.
- Your description of the entrances are a nice tough, definitely descriptive enough,
especially considering I normally gloss over them so I can read the actual match.
- Kofi too exhausted to make a pin in the early going? He needs to do more cardio
- I think you could have put some of the finish segment into the summary section,
but that's really irrelevant and this was a decent tag team match.
- Daniels and Briscoe was good, nothing bad to say.
- Candice Michelle feels so out of place in this fed, especially when there's no pictures.
Not that it matters too much who your standard stick person is.
- John Morrison's part sounded woeful..so you've got Morrison down pat.
- The Three Stage challenge is an awesome concept and you've done a good job explaining how the process works.
- Signature moves in the start of the match?
- A Musclebuster is delightful? Odd choice of words.
- Someone needs to come up with a good way of writing pinfalls in Fan Fic, with the slight disadvantage of knowing
the match continues with the text beneath
- Match was decent but the Londrick segment was something else! You are definitely familiar with writing these two,
So can't wait to see where you are going with this. Probably one of the coolest things I've read in Fan Fic in recent memory.
- educated feet maybe? you don't educate your kicks, you improve your lower co-ordination
- Regardless Low Ki is impressive so far in this match up, and good to see that you made a point of Strong selling.
- Well that finished ruined an otherwise great match. Ki destroys's Low Ki's legs and then makes him submit to
a head/back move? I can understand that Low Ki may not have a "finish" move for legs, but I could believe him using
a leg submission he wasn't know for as a finish..this isn't WWE.
- The split screen is such a simple yet effective idea to get the constrasts over.
- Shelley too slippery? cut down on the baby oil...
- Finish segments could be much shorter, considering this is meant to be a summary match, so I'd put much more of the bulk of the
match in the summar part. The finish spots of matches aren't generally very long, even in big matches.
- The Cradle Piledriver is such an awesome move. Good match.
- See above about the finish segments, seems counter productive as you want to make the summary segment's easy
for casual readers..who may just want to quickly look how the match ended and who went over..and get paragraphs.
- It's a credit to your writing that you can make Drew Mcyintre a serious Main event contender, I honestly don't
see what Vince saw in him.
- Unique submission = stuff it,can't remember what this move is called
- I've never seen a snap suplex that looked all that powerful..considering it's a quick and low bump.
- Powerbomb counter was cool.
- Double Down segment definitely added to the match up, can definitely feel that the match was getting intense
and taking it's toll.
- I wouldn't have hated that Michaels/JBL segment if McYintre was going to win when the ref woke up, seemed
pointless that Styles still kicked out anyway. Still I would love to a see JBl/Styles match. JBL was
such an underrated gimmick. His Title reign was my favourite title reign ever..so you can imagine how happy
I was after WM21
- AJ gets the big title win and beats the odd's, fine with me and I can see where you were going
with the Michaels/JBL exchange so I can't say it ruined the match.
Show was great, I'd prefer if you made the "finish" segments just contain the moments just before the final
pin/submission but that's not a big deal. One or two confusing choice of words or use of big moves in the early going
but nothing that I found boring or pointless. Your match writing is superb, and you definitely are focused on
what you intend to do with your roster. Fantastic work.