Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New Era Wrestling

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: New Era Wrestling (May's #1 Fed!)

Roanoke, VA, USA
    Roanoke Civic Center
    Att: 10,600

For the second time in as many weeks, we get a panning shot of the beautiful Virginia sunset as a sold out crowd screams like crazy from inside the Roaknoke Civic Center! The camera pans the crowd and finds a young fan dressed as El Generico, who poses with his finger pointed in the air as fans around him scream and wave signs, before the view cuts to Joey Styles & The Coach at ringside..

-Joey Styles "Ladies and gentlemen, we are LIVE in Roanoke, Virginia for NEW Tuesday Night! And you'd think I'd already be sick of saying it, but I'm not: we've got one hell of a show for you!"
    -Coach "I'd give you hell if you weren't right every week, Joe. Tonight, the second batch of first round qualifying matches for the NEW World Championship sees the CEO's little bro Christian step into the ring with the powerful Scotsman, Drew Galloway."
    -Joey Styles "Also Roderick Strong takes on Paul London in the night's main event, and Coach, The Originators are banned from ringside..as a request of Roderick Strong, which Paul London accepted!"
    -Coach "The Originators are a lot of things, but first and foremost, they're honorable."

The camera cuts back to the cheering crowd as they await the first match of the evening..

The fans appear rather disappointed to hear the music of the US Express 2.0..as Windham and Taylor Rotunda march onto the stage, they look completely discouraged..

-Joey Styles "You hate to see this, Coach, to anyone. These two have worked so hard and fought incredibly hard matches, yet have fallen to 0 - 3 in the Round Robin tournament."
    -Coach "It hurts even more that they come from a line of successful, talented wrestlers. I can't even take shots at these guys anymore, I mean..look at them!"

Windham Rotunda takes the ring again as Taylor steps onto the apron..Windham looks to have lost faith in his brother as they stare blankly at the entry way..

The crowd boos intensely as Hanson hits the speakers, and Matt and Nick Jackson step onto the stage and flex..

-Joey Styles "Well, it had to happen eventually. Might as well get it over with. The US Express 2.0 takes on The Young Bucks and hopefully, we don't get a repeat of last week."
    -Coach "The Young Bucks sent one hell of a message when they got themselves disqualified by hitting a Con-Chair-To on TJ Hart! Tell me they aren't earning votes because of that. You can't!"

The replay from last week is shown and ends with TJ Hart lying face down in the ring, as Matt and Nick pose on opposite turnbuckles and smirk at Windham and Taylor Rotunda...Windham gets down to business right away as he gets in Nick Jackson's face, Matt behind him...after exchanging a few words, Windham shoves Nick and knocks him into Matt, who topples out of the ring! The ref shouts for order as Windham lays into Nick Jackson and the bell rings!

US Express 2.0 vs. The Young Bucks

Windham has Nick Jackson on the run as he lands a hard Knife Edge Chop to his chest. Nick flails backward and ends up in a corner, where Windham lands a series of chops, each more vicious and quicker than the last. The crowd begins to rally behind Windham, and Joey Styles and The Coach discuss how his work ethic doesn't reflect his team's poor record in the Round Robin.

Windham Rotunda leans into Nick with one hand, pressing him backwards over the top turnbuckle with a blatant choke. The referee clues in and counts Windham off and when he backs off, Nick falls to his knees and escapes the ring.

Windham decides to tag in his brother while Matt and Nick Jackson regroup outside the ring. Nick holds his neck and tries to breathe as Matt whispers something to him, and Nick nods. Matt turns and shoves the timekeeper, grabbing the steel chair he was sitting on!

The crowd begins to boo as Taylor and Windham both stand in the ring, watching The Young Bucks as they each grab a steel chair and stand on the ring floor, slamming them on the ground menacingly. The referee shouts at them to drop the chairs, but Matt and Nick have none of it.

In the ring, Windham Rotunda grabs the referee by the arm and pulls him aside, talking to him. The referee argues with Windham, but Windham is adamant in letting The Young Bucks enter the ring! Eventually, the referee washes his hands of the situation and steps aside!

The crowd roars as Windham and Taylor both lean over the ropes, calling The Young Bucks on! Matt and Nick Jackson look surprised, but they look at one another and shrug, then slide into the ring! Windham and Taylor immediately attack, kicking at Matt and Nick over and over and knocking the chairs from their grasp. Windham lays into Matt while Taylor stomps on Nick's chest in a corner.

Windham grabs Matt Jackson and whips him against the far corner. Matt hits it with such force that he topples over the top rope and lands hard on the outside. Windham and Taylor then attempt a double team on Nick and set him up for a Double Suplex. But when they lift him up, Nick keeps his momentum and flips over both men, hitting the ropes and launching himself at Taylor. He takes Taylor down with a Forearm Smash to the head, then ducks under a Clothesline from Windham and drops him with a Super Kick!

Nick leans on the ropes and watches as his brother climbs back up on the apron. Nick instructs Matt to climb the nearest turnbuckle and does the same. They watch as Taylor Rotunda gets to his feet, then both leap forward, taking him out with a Double Missle Dropkick! Taylor slides out of the ring, leaving Windham in the ring with the brothers, who immediately grab for the steel chairs.

The referee steps in again, reminding Matt and Nick that they'll be disqualified if they use the chairs. Matt and Nick completely ignore him, and watch with evil grins as Windham Rotunda gets to his feet. Windham stands in the centre of the ring, still dazed from the Super Kick to the jaw.

Windham stands up, and Matt and Nick swing for the Con-Chair-To...

WINDHAM DUCKS!! The chairs slam together and Matt and Nick are caught off-guard! Windham swings and punches Matt's chair right into his face! Matt flops to the outside as Windham kicks Nick Jackson in the stomach, then sets him up for a Powerbomb. Windham hoists Nick up just as Taylor slides back into the ring...

ROTUNDA RUSH!!! Windham connects with the Powerbomb as Taylor leaps into action, pulling Nick down for a Double Knee Backbreaker!! Taylor covers Nick and the ref makes the count!

1!!

2!!

3!!

Spoiler

The fans are stunned by the amazing double team maneuvre, but quickly erupt in loud cheers! Taylor Rotunda earns the pinfall and gets to his feet, embracing his brother!

-Joey Styles "OH MY GOD! What a move by the US Express 2.0!"
    -Coach "They won a match! I can't believe it!"
    -Joey Styles "The Young Bucks tried to get themselves DQ'd once again in order to make another sick statement, but the US Express 2.0 stood their ground and it paid off! That wasn't the match we were expecting to get, but it was damn exciting!"

Windham and Taylor raise their arms in victory with the referee...

...WHAM!!! But they don't see Matt Jackson slide back into the ring with a steel chair! Matt strikes Taylor in the back, catching the attention of Windham...

...WHAM!!! Windham is laid out by a chairshot to the head! Matt Jackson slams down the chair in anger and stands over the brothers, glaring down at them...the crowd boos as Matt grabs his brother and pulls him out of the ring, helping him to his feet...Matt and Nick Jackson exit the arena to loud boos, smiling the entire way...

Commercial break...

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When we return from the break, the screens in the Roanoke Civic Center spring to life with static...the fans boo immediately, as the static can only mean one thing...

We once again see Dean Ambrose seated at a large desk, somewhere backstage...Ambrose leans forward and adjusts his "General Manager Ambrose" placard at the edge of his desk, before leaning on his elbows and addressing the crowd...

-Dean Ambrose "I couldn't agree more. Here I thought that Virginians were inbred morons, but it appears I was wrong...mostly."

More boos, more loud chants telling Ambrose how they feel..

-Dean Ambrose "You're right to boo and chant and swear. I'd be angry too! The despicable behaviour that went down last week was completely uncalled for, and the person responsible should be punished."

The fans cheer, some breaking into "Ole!" chants..

-Dean Ambrose "But, as we all know, that person won't be held accountable for any of his actions, because this company lacks a proper authority figure. Since volunteering for the position and PROVING that my services are needed, I've been ignored and pushed aside by your beloved CEO, as he makes little tweets and calls the shots from his white tower in Asheville."

Ambrose leans back and shakes his head, rolling his eyes, then slams his fist on the desk in frustration and anger..

-Dean Ambrose "YOU PEOPLE MAKE ME SICK, DO YOU KNOW THAT!? How can you sit there and allow things like THIS to happen!?"

The screen cuts to static breifly, then to footage of last week, when Dean Ambrose sprung from the crowd and viciously attacked El Generico...Generico, expecting to be having a match with Ambrose, is sucker punched in the face as Ambrose springs from the crowd, posing as a fan...Ambrose then lays into Generico with a steel chair, finishing him off by pressing the chair on Generico's throat and causing him to pass out..

The view goes back to static, but rather than cut to Dean Ambrose at his desk, we see El Generico!! The fans go wild as El Generico sits in a chair in front of a curtain wearing a neckbrace...

-El Generico "Dean Ambrose, I'd be careful what you say about these fans, because after I heal up, they will be the ones that decide how I beat the living hell out of you at Pick Your Poison!"

The fans roar and chant "Ole!" as the screen cuts back to Ambrose once again...Ambrose is glaring into the camera, his fists clenched tight, a snarl on his face...he breathes heavily in anger and frustration before the screen cuts back to static...

Commercial break...

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We come back to a shot of Windham & Taylor Rotunda sitting in the NEW locker room backstage...Windham has a medic shining a light in his eye, who stops and holds up three fingers...

-Medic "How many fingers am I holding up?"

-Windham Rotunda "How many fingers am I holding up?"

Windham gives the medic the middle finger and pushes him aside, standing up and slapping his brother on the shoulder...the two are about to head out the door, when suddenly it bursts open and Zack Ryder steps in!

-Zack Ryder "WOO!! WOO!! WOOOOO!! You hear that sound, TJ!?"

TJ Hart steps in behind Zack Ryder wringing his finger in his ear, wearing a collared shirt and jeans..

-TJ Hart "How could I not?"

-Zack Ryder "That's the sound of the Rotunda Rush comin' at ya, bro! YEAH!"

Ryder raises his hand for a high-five..Taylor is about to accept, but Windham raises a hand and shakes his head, stopping his brother...

-Windham Rotunda "What do you guys want? Why are you bothering us on your bye week?"

-Zack Ryder "That's a funny way to say thank you, bro! TJ and I came here to personally congratulate you on your first win! You gotta get excited, bro! Come on!"

Ryder goes for another high-five, but Windham gets right in his face instead...

-Windham "I'm not your 'bro', ok? You take your bald-ass Canadian friend and get out of my damn face, you hear me?"

Zack Ryder looks hurt, until TJ Hart steps in front of him, arms crossed..

-TJ Hart "We came in here with an olive branch in hand, and you're the ones telling us to leave. We've got just as much reason to hate The Young Bucks as you, probably even more. After all, those punks left me lying in the ring last week just like they did you this week. But if you want to push us aside and create enemies everywhere you go, that's fine by us. Just remember that we made the first move when your time comes, BRO."

TJ Hart smirks at Windham Rotunda, then turns and exits the locker room...Zack Ryder leans forward and flips his hand in Windham's face, making a "PSSH!" sound, before exiting behind his parnter...

++++++++++

We cut back to the arena where the fans are cheering like crazy as they welcome Christian to the ring! Christian stands in a shower of gold pyros with his arms outstretched, slowly making his way to the ring...he stops at the fan from earlier wearing the "Redefining Christianity" t-shirt and blesses him...

-Joey Styles "You'd think that the US Express 2.0 would be happier after getting their first win."
    -Coach "Let me slam a chair into your face and see if you're still happy."
    -Joey Styles "I'll pass."

Christian stands high on a turnbuckle as he awaits his opponent for the first of two NEW World Championship qualifying matches...

The ovation continues as The Real McKenzies hit the sound system, and Drew Galloway bursts from the entry way! Galloway pumps his fists and stops for a moment to headbang, in mockery of Tyler Black...

-Joey Styles "The two biggest men in NEW are really amping up the mind games, eh Coach?"
    -Coach "Definitely, Joe. It's going to be the clash of the century if and when these two monsters meet one another in the tournament."

Galloway climbs through the ropes and raises his arms as Christian looks on, standing with his hands on his hips...Christian rolls his eyes as Galloway leans over the top rope and winks at a female fan wearing a blue Scottish flag t-shirt...

The music eventually fades out and the bell rings...Galloway offers his hand to Christian to start the match, and Christian slaps it as he sidesteps around the big Scotsman...

Drew Galloway vs. Christian
    NEW World Championship Qualifying Match

Both men lock up and shove one another around the ring for a few seconds before Christian breaks the hold and kicks Galloway in the thigh. Galloway curses and stumbles, so Christian kicks him again. After a third kick in the same spot, Galloway gets fed up and punches Christian hard in the stomach, then drops him with a massive Lariat.

Galloway limps slightly and turns his head, noticing movement on the entry way. Making his way down the ramp and smiling at nearby fans is Tyler Black!

Galloway looks puzzled until Christian takes him down with a Chop Block. Christian continues to target Galloway's leg and controls his foot while stomping on the inside of his knee. Christian then drops an elbow on the knee and holds, twisting Galloway's ankle as he tries to claw at Christian's head.

Outside the ring, Tyler Black walks by some fans and spots the girl in the Scottish flag t-shirt. He tussles her hair and she swats his hand away. Black laughs and heads for the announce table, where he's given a warm welcome by The Coach.

Back in the ring, Christian continues to control Galloway's leg, getting up several times to strike the inside of his leg with his knee and elbow. Finally, when Christian goes for another submission hold, Galloway reaches out and tries to catch Christian in a Choke Hold. Christian scrambles free and plants Galloway with a Dropkick to the ribs before pinning for 2.

The fans start to rally behind Drew Galloway as Christian continues to slow the pace of the match and target his leg. Christian gets frustrated and ignores Galloway momentarily, shouting at some nearby fans. Galloway crawls near the ropes and tries to get to his feet, but Christian is there to put him right back on the mat with another Chop Block.

Tyler Black and The Coach discuss Galloway's poor performance as Joey Styles tries to defend him. Inside the ring, it's all Christian, until Galloway manages to fight to his feet and connect with an Enziguri that almost takes Christian's head off. Galloway takes a long time to recover, but when he finally gets to his feet, he hits the ropes and lines Christian up for a Big Boot..

...but misses! Christian ducks and kicks Galloway in the stomach before planting him with a DDT. Christian then grabs Galloway's leg...

...FIGURE FOUR!! Christian locks the incredibly painful submission on Drew Galloway right in the centre of the ring!

With nowhere to go, Galloway is in serious trouble. He cries in pain as Tyler Black laughs from the announce table, mocking him along with Coachman. Galloway tries everything to break the hold, but it's no use. Finally, after a few minutes of excruciating pain, Galloway manages to flip Christian over and reverse the pressure!

The fans roar as Galloway holds for several seconds, but is too worn down to stop Christian from reaching the ropes. Christian grabs the ropes and Galloway breaks the hold, staggering to his feet. His legs refuse to cooperate as he tries to stay up, and is eventually met in the centre of the ring by Christian.

Both men exchange punches until Christian swings and Galloway ducks, catching him from behind and going for a German Suplex. Christian reverses and flips onto his feet, quickly hooking Galloway's arms to try and set up for an Unprettier. Christian can't hold on however, and Galloway breaks free, hitting the ropes and taking Christian down with a devastating Lariat.

Christian does a full backflip and lands on his stomach beside Galloway, who is the first to his feet. Galloway backs up a few steps and waits for Christian to rise, then unleashes another Big Boot attempt..

...Christian ducks again! Galloway is hung up on the top rope! Christian grabs his arms and tries for another Unprettier, getting Galloway into position...

...Galloway stands up! Christian finds himself upside down with his arms trapped! Galloway drops to his backside and drops Christian right on his head! Galloway goes for the cover, but Christian just kicks out in time!

Drew Galloway doesn't waste any time and he drags Christian to his feet. Galloway hooks Christian's arms and sets him up for the Future Shock, but gets an idea. Galloway then hoists Christian up and places his feet on the second rope. He looks at Tyler Black and winks, who just glares from the announce table...

...FUTURE SHOCK!! Drew Galloway hits the Future Shock from the second rope and covers for the victory!

Spoiler

Galloway lies beside Christian for just a moment before crawling to his feet...still barely able to walk, Galloway limps badly as the referee raises his arm in victory!

-Joey Styles "Drew Galloway did it! He moves on to the next round!"

Galloway celebrates in the ring and is about to exit, until Tyler Black appears in the ring suddenly...the fans boo as Black rushes up behind Galloway and kicks him hard in the back of his leg!

Galloway cries out as he falls to the mat, clutching his knee...Tyler Black is relentless, stomping on Galloway's knee over and over before sliding out of the ring and dragging him towards the corner...Black pulls Galloway's legs on either side of the ring post, then slams his injured leg against the unforgiving steel!

-Joey Styles "This is madness! Somebody stop this! Damn Tyler Black!"

Drew Galloway is helpless as Tyler Black lifts the steel ring steps over his head and tosses them in the ring...he crawls into the ring and pulls Galloway into the centre of the canvas...the fans watch in horror as Black raises the stairs above his head...

Spoiler

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After the break, we see a shot of the backstage area and Prince Devitt! The crowd goes wild as the NEW Television Champion appears to be on his way to the arena, dressed in dark blue trunks with the Television title strapped around his waist..

Devitt walks by a group of staff members who nod at him and smile, Devitt doing the same..a young woman shakes his hand and he graciously accepts, bowing slightly as she wishes him good luck in his match...

...WHAM!!! Devitt is blindsided by Eddie Kingston! The crowd is in shock as Kingston appears out of nowhere and clocks Devitt right in the head!

The female staff member screams and runs off down the hall as Kingston lays into Devitt, kicking him in the midsection! Devitt is pinned against a concrete wall and has nowhere to go as Kingston continues the vicious assault!

Kingston lets up, but he isn't done...he turns and grabs the first thing he sees, which is a long black cable..Kingston wraps it around his hand a few times, leaving a few feet dangling in his grasp, which he then whips Prince Devitt with! Devitt screams as Kingston lashes him over and over, the cable cracking against his bare skin!

Kingston then starts choking Devitt with the cable before the nearby staff finally step in...they can't get Kingston to stop until several officials arrive and assist them..it takes six men to pull Kingston off Devitt, but he doesn't stop the attack! Devitt is helped to his feet, but before he can escape, Kingston breaks free and spins Devitt around..

...BACK FIST TO THE FUTURE!!! Prince Devitt does a complete 360 turn before going limp and slumping to the ground! Eddie Kingston falls to his hands and knees and gets right in Devitt's face, breathing heavily and growling through gritted teeth...

++++++++++

The view cuts to Joey Styles and The Coach at ringside..

-Joey Styles "What a heinous attack by Eddie Kingston!"
    -Coach "Ah, that guy's a joke. He has to cheapshot talented wrestlers in order to get the best of them. There's no place for that in this company."
    -Joey Styles "I agree, Coach, but I don't think that's going to stop Prince Devitt from seeking revenge."
    -Coach "Yeah, but it'll stop him from defending his title tonight."
    -Joey Styles "Speaking of, we're told that Maria Kanellis is backstage with the man that was supposed to face Prince Devitt here and now, Matt Sydal."

++++++++++

Maria and Matt Sydal are backstage near the entry way, where Matt Sydal was waiting to enter the arena...

-Maria Kanellis "Matt, you were literally seconds from entering the arena before that attack on Prince Devitt by Eddie Kingston. Your thoughts?"

-Matt Sydal "I don't know what to say, Maria. Last week I got eliminated from the World Championship qualifying, but I made a good enough impression that I was chosen to face Prince Devitt in his title defense this week. Now that match isn't even happening, and I don't know who to get angry at first."

-Maria Kanellis "The rules state that Prince Devitt must defend his title at every televised event, no matter what. Do you-"

-Matt Sydal "Let me stop you right there, Maria. There's no way in hell I'm letting Prince Devitt walk through these curtains tonight. Mr. Copeland isn't going to strip him of the title after what just happened, and I'm not going to go out there and demand my shot. Not under these circumstances. I'm going to win the Television Championship one today, but that day isn't today. I want my first win in NEW to mean something."

Maria gets doe-eyed and smiles at Matt Sydal, until she sees the man walking up behind him..

-AJ Styles "Oh, bravo Matt. Very noble. Y'know, gutless punks like you make me sick. Prince Devitt is lucky he wasn't facing me tonight, because I'd drag his ass to the ring myself and take that gold in a heartbeat."

-Matt Sydal "Well I guess that's what sets you and I apart, AJ. I'm an honorable man, and you're just a thieving bitch."

AJ Styles gets nose-to-nose with Matt Sydal, who stands his ground...

-AJ Styles "You were lucky to get a shot at the TV title tonight, and you'll be even luckier to keep it...because you have to go through ME. Get your ass to the ring."

AJ Styles shoves past Sydal and Maria...before Matt Sydal can react, Eric Young appears and steps through both of them as well..

-Eric Young "Excuse me, ladies."

Sydal gives Eric Young a confused look, then looks down at Maria, who shrugs her shoulders...Sydal heads for the arena as we cut to commercial...

Commercial break...

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When we return from a brief commercial break, Eric Young is already in the ring warming up, hopping back and forth on his feet..

-Joey Styles "Well ladies and gentlemen, it appears that we've got a Triple Threat match that will crown the #1 Contender to Prince Devitt's Television Championship...I think."
    -Coach "I hate to say it, but I'm starting to agree with Dean Ambrose a little bit. We need a voice of reason that will come out here and make sense of all this."
    -Joey Styles "That's not how we do things, Coach. Having trouble following along? Need me to draw you a diagram?"

As Eric Young continues to warm up, AJ Styles steps onto the stage and peers out his hoodie at the ring...he glares at Eric Young and can be seen swearing under his breath, then whips his hood back, setting off his pryos..

-Joey Styles "If I may be so blunt, AJ Styles looks pissed."
    -Coach "Eric Young stuck his nose where it didn't belong. AJ Styles should be mad."

Styles storms to the ring and slides inside, getting in Eric Young's face...Eric Young ignores AJ Styles and continues warming up, which only makes Styles angrier..

Finally, Matt Sydal rushes into the arena full speed, the fans cheering him the whole way down the ramp! Sydal seizes the opportunity to attack AJ Styles, and the bell rings almost right away!

Eric Young vs. AJ Styles vs. Matt Sydal
    #1 Contendership for the NEW TV Title

Sydal lays right into AJ Styles and Eric Young backs off, pacing around the ring and watching the attack unfold. Sydal pounds AJ Styles into a corner and lands a series of rights and lefts, beating him to a seated position. Sydal does a quick lap in the ring, pumping his fists and yelling at the crowd, then runs at Styles and connects with a Dropkick to the head.

Styles flops out of the ring as Sydal is immediately attacked from behind by Eric Young. Young takes control of Sydal after the cheapshot and slams Sydal's head into a turnbuckle. Sydal hasn't removed his t-shirt yet and Young uses it to drag Sydal into the centre of the ring and drop him with a Double Underhook Backbreaker for a 2-count.

Young mounts Sydal and begins pounding on his head before getting to his feet and backing into the ropes. Eric Young drops on Sydal with a forearm strike to the face and covers again for another 2.

Eric Young then lifts Sydal to his feet and slams his head into a turnbuckle again. Young whips Sydal across the ring toward the opposite corner, but Sydal runs up the turnbuckle and counters, taking Young down with a Corkscrew Moonsault!

As Matt Sydal and Eric Young lie in the ring, AJ Styles removes his hoodie and crawls back into action. Styles sees both men down and waits on the apron. The first to rise is Matt Sydal, and AJ Styles takes him down with a Springboard Clothesline! Styles covers but Sydal easily kicks out. AJ Styles then goes for a Choke Hold, but Eric Young is on his feet now and he Dropkicks AJ Styles in the shoulder, knocking him on his back.

As Matt Sydal recovers, Eric Young drills AJ Styles in the head several times with his elbow. Young then roughly pulls Styles to his feet and hits a Fisherman Suplex that he holds for a pinfall, but Sydal breaks it up right away.

AJ Styles rolls out of harm's way to recover as Matt Sydal sends Eric Young into the ropes and runs in the opposite direction. They meet in the middle and Sydal leaps into the air, taking Young down with a Double Knee Strike. Sydal has a full head of steam as he rolls toward the ropes and leaps off the second, connecting with a Double Helix! Sydal makes a cover but only gets 2.

Sydal goes up top as Eric Young tries to shake off the attack. As he gets to his feet, Young is met with a Hurricanrana from Sydal that sends him rolling across the ring and to the outside. Sydal waits for Young to rise and runs at the ropes, looking to go for a Plancha, but before he reaches the ropes, AJ Styles springboards off the second rope and catches Sydal off-guard with a kick to the head. Sydal is out of it and Styles covers, but Eric Young drags AJ Styles outside the ring at 2.

Young and Styles exchange blows outside the ring as Matt Sydal recovers in the ring, seeing an opportunity to attack. With both men distracted, Sydal runs to the top rope and waits for them to move into position...

...Shooting Star Press to the outside! Sydal takes out both men and all three crash to the ground!

The fans go crazy and Matt Sydal is the first to his feet. He rolls AJ Styles into the ring and leaves Eric Young lying on the floor. Sydal goes up top once again, this time facing Styles. He leaps into the air...

...450 Splas-NO!! AJ Styles moves! Matt Sydal slams into the canvas with tremendous force and takes himself out! AJ Styles takes a moment to get up, then waits as Sydal does the same. Matt Sydal is completely out of it as AJ Styles kicks him in the gut and sets up for the Styles Clash...

...SUPER KICK ON AJ STYLES!! Eric Young appears in the ring and drills Styles with a Super Kick! Young then grabs Sydal by the feet and sets up for the Youngblood Neckbreaker...

...Sydal reverses! Sydal is pulled into the air, but he counters by hooking Young's head and falling in a seated position, driving Young's face into the mat! Matt Sydal rolls to his feet and waits as Eric Young staggers to his feet...

...AFTERSHOCK!!! Sydal covers and becomes the #1 Contender to the Television Championship!

Spoiler

The fans go wild as Matt Sydal rolls out of the ring, just escaping AJ Styles' grasp! Styles was a split-second too late in breaking up the count and slams his fists on the mat in frustration as Matt Sydal collapses on the entry ramp, a big smile on his face..

-Joey Styles "Matt Sydal has done it! He wanted his first win in NEW to mean something, and it sure as hell does!"
    -Coach "I won't lie, Matt Sydal versus Prince Devitt has my undivided attention."

As AJ Styles watches Sydal leave the arena, he curses under his breath and stands over Eric Young with his hands on his hips..AJ Styles looks down at Young, then grabs him by the head and sets him up..

..STYLES CLASH ON ERIC YOUNG! AJ Styles stands over Eric Young, who is completely out of it...

++++++++++

Before cutting to commercial, we see a shot of The Briscoes heading towards the arena! The brothers are wearing black pants and both have their Confederate flag bandanas wrapped around their faces..

The view then cuts to another hallway, where we see "The Originators" Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin heading towards the arena as well!

-Joey Styles "The only two undefeated teams in the Tag Team Round Robin tournament are doing battle, and that's next! THE BRISCOES! THE ORIGINATORS! ONLY ONE CAN WIN!"

Commercial break...

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When Skynyrd hits the sound system in the Roanoke Civic Center, the fans leap right to their feet in full anticipation of the upcoming match!

-Joey Styles "Match of the night, Coach. I'm calling it right now."
    -Coach "The hype over the tag team round robin gets bigger every week, and right now the two top dogs are going to fight to the death."

The Briscoes appear on stage and stand on either end of it, glaring intensely at the crowd and nodding, slapping their chests and getting amped up...the fans eat it up and go wild, with several audience members along the crowd barrier wearing black masks and waving a Confederate flag..

Jay and Mark Briscoe stride to the ring in full confidence, sliding into the ring and running up opposite turnbuckles, earning an even bigger pop from the crowd..

And the cheers continue when Skynyrd gives way to Showdown, and "The Originators" Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin step onto the stage! Chris Sabin kneels in front of Alex Shelley and points is fingers at The Briscoes, while Shelley does the MCMG sign high above his head..

-Joey Styles "This is intense, Coach. I got a feeling we could be seeing a preview of the NEW Tag Team Championship right here."
    -Coach "I'm inclined to agree, but The Young Bucks have people talking and the US Express 2.0 proved that they're here to play. And the crowd just LOVES Bro Canada! There's no telling how the votes are going to play out."

Shelley & Sabin step to the ring and pose on opposite turnbuckles as well, Sabin removing his spiked black hoodie and Shelley removing his studded black vest...they square off with Jay and Mark Briscoe in the centre of the ring, as the music fades and the bell sounds..

The Briscoes vs. "The Originators" Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin

Both teams get in each other's faces and the trash talk starts flying. The Briscoes do everything in their power to get under their opponent's skin, but Shelley and Sabin dish it out just as hard. Finally, Mark Briscoe shoves Chris Sabin, and the fists start flying! The crowd is divided, chanting for both teams as loud as they can, as neither team gains any ground.

After a flurry of punches, Jay Briscoe kicks Alex Shelley in the stomach and knocks him to the outside with a Clothesline. The brothers then beat down on Chris Sabin before sending him into the ropes. The Briscoes go for a Double Super Kick, but Chris Sabin runs beneath their feet and hits the far ropes, taking both men down with a Springboard Double Clothesline! The fans get behind Sabin as he tosses Jay Briscoe to the outside, then attacks Mark as the referee declares them the legal men.

As Alex Shelley and Jay Briscoe eventually climb to their respective corners, Chris Sabin stays on the attack, punching Mark Briscoe in a corner. Sabin pummels on Mark until he flips him upside down and leaves him in a Tree Of Woe position. Sabin does a quick lap and lunges at Mark for a Hesitation Dropkick, but Mark sits up on the turnbuckle and Sabin slams into the ring post below.

Sabin cries out in pain and Mark Briscoe capitalizes, jumping backwards off the top turnbuckle but holding the top rope with both hands, swinging downard and catching Sabin in the face with a stiff Dropkick. The crowd "OOHH!"s as Sabin goes limp and Mark Briscoe covers for a 2-count.

The devastating shot leaves Sabin in a haze as Mark Briscoe takes full control. Mark pummels Sabin into The Briscoes' corner and tags in Jay, who goes up top. Mark hoists Sabin onto his shoulders and Jay connects with a Missile Dropkick that flips Sabin over onto his stomach. Jay covers for 2, but Sabin is hurting bad.

Jay backs into the ropes and points at Alex Shelley, mouthing off and drawing Shelley into the ring. The ref intervenes and Jay picks up Sabin as Mark readies himself on the apron. Jay holds Sabin in a Full Nelson and Mark Springboards into the ring, connecting with a Dropkick to Sabin's midsection. With the referee still distracted, The Briscoes have their way with Sabin, setting him up and connecting with the Redneck Boogie! Jay covers as the ref turns around!

1!!

2!!

SABIN KICKS OUT!! Jay Briscoe can't believe it as the fans spring to life in wild cheers, chanting Sabin's name as he lies on his side breathing heavily. Jay Briscoe slams his fist on the mat and gets up, stalking Sabin as he struggles to stand. After a moment, Sabin is on his feet and Jay gives him a shot in the stomach, hooking his arms for the Jay Driller..

...Sabin reverses! Sabin hits a Back Body Drop on Jay and falls to his knees. Jay gets right to his feet and charges at Sabin, who connects with a Spinning Wheel Kick! Jay Briscoe is dazed, but he rolls to his feet just as Chris Sabin dives for his corner and tags out!

Alex Shelley springs into the ring and ducks under a Clothesline attempt from Jay Briscoe. Shelley continues across the ring and strikes Mark Briscoe with a Forearm Smash that sends him sailing into the crowd barrier! Shelley turns back to face Jay Briscoe, who swings at Shelley again. Shelley ducks..

...SUPER KICK!! Jay Briscoe goes stiff as a board and drops on his back as Alex Shelley drops to his knees and locks in the Border City Stretch!

The fans are on their feet cheering like crazy, half the arena wanting a tap, the other half trying to will Jay Briscoe to the ropes! The submission is locked in deep, and Jay Briscoe has nowhere to go!

Mark Briscoe climbs to his feet and stands on the arena floor, noticing his brother in peril. Mark is about to head back into the ring to make the save, when Chris Sabin sails through the air and connects with a Suicide Dive!

Jay Briscoe watches as his brother is taken out by Chris Sabin, and realizing he has nowhere to go and no one to save him, he has no choice but to tap out and live to fight another day.

Spoiler

The bell rings and Alex Shelley releases the submission as the crowd goes wild! Jay Briscoe rolls out of the ring to safety as Chris Sabin picks himself up and joins his partner, who is well aware that Sabin did all the grunt work, and shows this by grabbing his partner's arm and shooting it into the air in victory!

-Joey Styles "The Originators remain undefeated, but this was easily their greatest challenge! What a match, Coach!"
    -Coach "I was really impressed with the character of the US Express 2.0 earlier tonight, but this match put that to shame. Match of the round robin, easily."

Shelley and Sabin continue to celebrate in the ring as Jay and Mark Briscoe head up the ramp, shaking their heads...

Commercial break...

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After the break, we're welcomed back by Clutch and a very mixed reaction from the fans...the camera zooms in on a fan holding a sign that reads "BREAK THE BACK" with a picture of Bane from the upcoming Batman movie, only with Roderick Strong's face glued to the body...

The camera then pans down to the stage, where Roderick Strong appears from the entry way, looking as serious as ever as he heads to the ring..

-Joey Styles "This main event is sure to deliver, Coach. This is the last of the first round of qualifying for the NEW World Championship, and next week will see the semi-finals. Let's recap, shall we?"

A graphic flashes on the screen showing the eliminations thus far...next week's match of Tyler Black vs. Rob Van Dam is shown on one side, and the other has an image of Drew Galloway awaiting the winner of the upcoming match..

-Joey Styles "As we already knew, Tyler Black will be facing Rob Van Dam next week, and RVD may have not done himself any favours by heroically coming to Drew Galloway's aid earlier this evening."
    -Coach "No way is Tyler Black going to forget that. Not like he was going to go easy on RVD in the first place, though."
    -Joey Styles "And of course, the winner of this match gets Drew Galloway next week, and after his impressive win against Christian, it'll be an uphill battle for whoever comes out of this match standing tall."

The fans blow the roof off as the music of The Originators hits, and Paul London sprints to the ring! London dashes up the closest turnbuckle and raises both fists in the air, totally amped for his match against Strong..

Roderick Strong keeps his head down and is completely focused on his game plan as Paul London does a backflip off the turnbuckle and removes his grey and white vest...chants of "LON-DON!" can be heard as he takes another moment to play to the audience before the bell sounds..

Roderick Strong vs. "The Originator" Paul London

London shows off his speed as he keeps his distance from Strong, who immediately tries for a Lock Up. Knowing better than to grapple with Strong, London kicks Strong in the chest to back him up, then leaps quickly at Strong, taking him to the mat with a knee strike to the head. London stomps on Strong repeatedly, who scurries backwards into a corner and eventually escapes to the outside.

Paul London doesn't let up though, and he waits for Strong to walk towards one of the corners. As Roderick Strong gets in position, Paul London runs up a turnbuckle and leaps to the outside for a Plancha..

...but Roderick Strong steps out of the way! Paul London leaps right into the crowd barrier, silencing both the crowd and London's surprise offense. Roderick Strong takes a moment to regain his composure, then drags London to his feet and rolls him inside the ring.

Strong is there before London can get up, kicking him hard in the ribs. Strong then bullies London to his feet, roughing him up as he sets him up for a Suplex and connects, stalling for a moment and lifting London up and down once to show off his strength.

Roderick Strong then goes to work, dragging London to his feet and putting him in an Abdominal Stretch. But rather than wear London down with the hold, Strong drops to one knee and drives London's back into his other knee for an impromptu Backbreaker. Strong keeps London bend awkwardly over his knee for a moment as London cries out in pain, then releases the hold by disrespectfully throwing Paul London onto the mat.

Roderick Strong gets to his feet and eyeballs the crowd, making a belt sign around his waist in regards to the World title. He then turns toward London and begins stomping on his back repeatedly, before climbing on him and locking him in a Half Boston Crab!

Paul London immediately tries to push himself off the mat to break some of the tension, but Strong sits on his lower back and puts his weight down, tightening the submission. London screams as his face presses against the canvas, and Strong tightens the hold further.

The ref talks London through the pain, and London is wearing down by the second. As Strong puts all his weight into the submission, Paul London pulls himself a few inches closer to the ropes, where he can reach out and grab the bottom rope with his hand. Roderick Strong breaks the hold immediately, but targets London's lower back right away, dropping his elbow on London's kidneys over and over.

Roderick Strong then pulls Paul London to his feet and hoists him onto his shoulders with ease. Strong cracks a smile as he prepares for the Death By Roderick, but when he tries to execute his finisher, London slides off his back and lands on his feet. Strong falls on his back and London catches him off-guard, connecting with a Dropsault as Strong scrambles to his feet! Roderick Strong topples out of the ring and Paul London has some time to recover.

Roderick Strong doesn't give him much time though, and as Paul London slowly pulls himself up, Strong slides back in the ring and grabs London. Strong sends London across the ring with an Irish Whip, and as London bounces back, Strong goes for a Sick Kick...

...but London ducks! Strong misses his mark and slowly turns around, not expecting Paul London to stop dead in his tracks. Before Strong can react, Paul London connects with a Super Kick!

Paul London falls to his knees in exhaustion as Roderick Strong lies on his side, not moving. London drags himself to Strong for a cover, but when he puts a hand on Strong's shoulder to roll him over, Strong strikes London in the jaw with an elbow. London falls back and Roderick Strong gets to his feet, picking up London with him and dragging him towards a corner. Roderick Strong then sets up London for a Turnbuckle Backbreaker, but Strong can't connect as London flips over Strong's shoulders and hits a Dropkick to his lower back.

Roderick Strong bounces chest-first off the turnbuckle, and Paul London immediately wraps his head and runs for the turnbuckle...

...SLICED BREAD #2!! Paul London plants Roderick Strong right in position, and as the crowd roars, London climbs up top...

...LONDON CALLING!!! Paul London connects with the London Calling and slumps over Roderick Strong's chest for the 3!!

Spoiler

The biggest pop of the night comes as the referee's hand slams down for the 3-count, and Paul London drops to his back, breathing heavily, but victorious..

-Joey Styles "OH MY GOD! Paul London showed tremendous heart, and he picks up the win over Roderick Strong to advance in the World Championship qualifying!"
    -Coach "I'm stunned, Joe. As I'm sure Roderick Strong is. Not the guy I think deserves the win, but he's the guy that got it."

Paul London gets to his knees and the referee raises his arm in victory...Roderick Strong comes to just as Paul London climbs a turnbuckle to play to the crowd...Strong takes a look at London, then at the roaring crowd, then leans on his hands and knees as Paul London climbs down from the turnbuckle...

...SICK KICK!!! Roderick Strong blindsides Paul London with a Sick Kick to the side of the head!

-Joey Styles "That son of a bitch! I never took Roderick Strong for a sore loser, but I should have known better. That punk just wanted The Originators banned from ringside so he could cheapshot Paul London either way!"
    -Coach "Speaking of.."

The boos turn to cheers as Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin sprint down the entry ramp and slide into the ring, but Roderick Strong is already outside and into the crowd...Strong doesn't look back as Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin call him on from the ring, and makes a hasty exit, clearly upset and frustrated...

Back in the ring, Shelley & Sabin tend to Paul London, who is out cold...London is helped up by both men, who each drape an arm over their shoulders and try to get London out of the ring as NEW Tuesday Night goes off the air...

vCash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have to say, I'm happy to be able get in on the ground floor for this. One of the biggest problems I had with TNEW was that it was too hard to get into because it had been going for so long. Your roster speaks to my indy-lovin' heart, that's for sure. As is my chief complaint with most feds, the results are bit lengthy for my liking but as usual I'm probably the only person who will have that issue, so it shouldn't give you any pause in the least. I don't need to tell you that your matches are well-written or that your booking is incredibly solid, I'm fairly certain you already know that. I look forward to keeping up with what else you have to offer!
    We ARE pro-wrestling.

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pick Your Poison Will Be In Philly!

The fans have spoken, and the first NEW pay-per-view in over 4 years will be held at the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, PA.

The venue, beating out Baltimore and New Jersey who were also available, was selected by the fans to host the first pay-per-view since NEW's resurrection. CEO Adam Copeland is "excited" by the news, and happy that the first NEW PPV will be taking place "where wrestling history can't help but happen."

Tag Team Round Robin FINAL WEEK

The Tag Team Round Robin tournament in NEW reaches its final week on Tuesday, and it has been nothing less than a roller coaster ride of emotion as the NEW Tag Team Division battles one another for votes.

Each team has been given the opportunity to face every other team in the company, and it will be left completely up to the fans as to who steps into the ring at Pick Your Poison to fight for the vacant NEW Tag Team Championship.

This past week, "The Originators" Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin defeated The Briscoes to become the only undefeated team in the round robin thus far. Shelley & Sabin will defend that streak their final week in a match against Bro Canada!, who had a bye on Tuesday and looks to improve their 2-1 record.

Also, the US Express 2.0 earned their first win over The Young Bucks in an amazing display that saw Windham and Taylor Rotunda stand their ground against Matt and Nick Jackson, who entered the ring with chairs in an attempt to get themselves DQ'd for a second week in a row. After earning their first win, Windham and Taylor enjoy the final week on the sidelines as The Young Bucks meet The Briscoes.

Start thinking about which two teams you'd like to see, as PYP Voting is just around the corner!

World Championship Qualifying Continues

The first round of qualifying matches was nothing but amazing, and the semi-finals should be more of the same.

This Tuesday, Rob Van Dam meets Tyler Black in one semi while Drew Galloway and "The Originator" Paul London do battle in the other. Each winner will then meet at Pick Your Poison in a match of the fan's choosing for the NEW World Championship.

The loser won't go home empty-handed though, as they'll be crowned the NEW Contender's Champion, automatically giving the defeated star a rematch.

Television Championship Insanity

In a Triple Threat match last week against Eric Young and AJ Styles, Matt Sydal became the #1 Contender to the NEW Television Championship.

This week, Sydal faces the undefeated Prince Devitt for the title after graciously stepping aside last week when Devitt was blindsided and beaten senseless by Eddie Kingston. Sydal was supposed to face Devitt, but ended up in the Triple Threat match instead.

Now, these two men will meet in the ring one-on-one, and the match should be nothing short of energetic and amazing. But will Eddie Kingston continue to make Prince Devitt's life a living hell?

NEW Tuesday Night Quick Results
    Tag Team Round Robin Match
    The US Express 2.0 def. The Young Bucks

NEW World Championship Qualifying
    Drew Galloway def. Christian

Matt Sydal def. AJ Styles & Eric Young

Tag Team Round Robin Match
    "The Originators" Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin def. The Briscoes

NEW World Championship Qualifying
    Paul London def. Roderick Strong

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Washington D.C., USA
    D.C. Armory
    Att: 10,000

We see a shot of several fans outside the arena before cutting to inside, where the sold-out crowd scream and wave signs! The beautiful wooden ceiling accents the unique interior perfectly as dozens of spotlights sway around the crowd!

-Joey Styles "The D.C. Armory in Washington is unique and unorthodox, which makes it the perfect venue for New Era Wrestling! I'm Joey Styles alongside The Coach, and THIS..is NEW Tuesday Night!"
    -Coach "This place is off the hook, Joe! Listen to these fans!"
    -Joey Styles "They've got every reason to be screaming, Coach, because tonight, the NEW World Championship semi-finals take place as Rob Van Dam does battle with Tyler Black!"
    -Coach "And don't forget our main event of the night as Paul London looks to pick up another shocking win to get into the final, but this time, he's got Drew Galloway in his path."
    -Joey Styles "Also, the Tag Team Round Robin tournament reaches it's final week. The US Express 2.0 picked up an incredible win last week, but they've got the night off as the remaining four teams do battle."
    -Coach "The Briscoes sure aren't going to let The Young Bucks try any tricks against them tonight, and the fans will again be divided as Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin meet the ever-loveable Bro Canada!"

When the music of Rob Van Dam hits, the Armory becomes deafening! 10,000 strong go absolutely insane for RVD as he steps out of the entry way, nodding his head and smiling a big smile..

-Joey Styles "RVD earned his place in the semis with a win over AJ Styles, and while he had last week off, that didn't stop him from preventing his opponent tonight from taking out Drew Galloway."
    -Coach "Rob Van Dam made the save last week, but I think it'll only hurt him. Not only has he royally pissed off his opponent for tonight, but the more people that get eliminated from the qualifying just better his chances of becoming Champ! I don't get it!"

A replay of last week's save is shown before cutting back to Rob Van Dam, who pulls himself onto a turnbuckle and does his thumb taunt along with the crowd, as Maria Kanellis introduces him...

And immediately after, the music cuts to that of Tyler Black, who barges onto the stage in new black and red trunks and boots, b-lining it for the ring..

-Joey Styles "Tyler Black clearly hasn't forgotten last week!"

Black ends up in a full sprint by the time he's at the bottom of the ramp and he slides into the ring, where Rob Van Dam is waiting!

Rob Van Dam vs. Tyler Black
    NEW World Championship Tournament Semi-Final

Before Tyler Black can get to his feet, Rob Van Dam hits a 360 Leg Drop to the back of his neck, driving his face into the mat. Tyler Black starts to get up right away, but RVD rolls back over his head and springs forward immediately, connecting with a Sit-Out Dropkick to the side of Black's head. RVD goes for a cover and Tyler Black kicks out immediately.

RVD rolls onto his feet again as Tyler Black scrambles to his. RVD lines up Black for a Super Kick, but Black catches his foot. Tyler Black smiles, but Rob Van Dam ignores him, tucking underneath himself and catching Black in the chin with his heel before landing on his back. As Tyler Black flops to the mat in a daze, Rob Van Dam springs to his feet with his arms in the air, leaning over Black and once again doing his trademark taunt, which drives the crowd wild.

Tyler Black finds himself sitting in the corner rubbing his chin. He sneers at RVD as he pulls himself to his feet and meets RVD in the centre of the ring. As RVD jaws at him, Tyler Black shouts in RVD's face and shoves him hard in the chest. RVD smiles and turns his head, then lunges at Black with a Roundhouse Kick, walking right into his trap.

Tyler Black ducks beneath the kick and smiles as he catches RVD with a Super Kick of his own! The fans boo as RVD lands flat on his back and Black covers, getting a 2-count.

From here, it's all Tyler Black. He keeps RVD on the canvas by targeting the back of RVD's head with boots and elbows, pausing every now and then to disrespect the booing audience. After several minutes of this, Black applies a Crossface Chickenwing, pulling RVD's arms awkwardly while driving his knee into his spine. Rob Van Dam kicks his legs while crying out in pain, trying to break free. With nowhere to go, Rob Van Dam begins to fade, until Tyler Black pulls him to his feet in the same position, only to fall forward and drive RVD onto the back of his head. Black then covers for a long 2-count before getting to his feet and circling RVD.

With Rob Van Dam down and out, Black calls for the end and grabs his arms. Black prepares for his trademark Local Man Ruins Everything...

...AND CONNECTS!! Rob Van Dam's face is driven into the mat and he goes completely limp. Tyler Black lazily covers him..

1!!

2!!

RVD KICKS OUT!! Tyler Black grits his teeth in frustration as he looks down at RVD on his side! The lazy cover gives RVD a breath of life, until Black begins driving his fist into RVD's face.

Black then violently drags RVD to his feet, setting him up for a Powerbomb while facing the corner. Black lifts RVD up and books it for the turnbuckles...

...RVD counters! Rob Van Dam flips backwards and takes Black out with a Hurricanrana that sends Tyler Black flying into the turnbuckles! Black's spine connects with the top turnbuckle pad, bending him awkwardly before he slumps to the mat!

Rob Van Dam lies on his stomach, clutching the back of his neck and breathing heavily. Tyler Black is upside-down in the corner, his neck bent awkwardly beneath him. Rob Van Dam eventually pulls himself to his feet, seeing Black in the strange position and capitalizing with a Hesitation Dropkick!

RVD borrows Chris Sabin's trademark corner attack and it does the job. Tyler Black is down-and-out in perfect position for Rob Van Dam to leap to the top rope! He stands up straight with the crowd behind him...

"ROB...VAN...DAM!!"

FIVE-STAR FROGSPLA-NO!! Tyler Black gets his knees up! Rob Van Dam slams into Tyler Black's knees and bounces half way across the ring!

RVD is in a world of hurt as Tyler Black pulls himself to his feet. He bides his time as RVD struggles to his feet, grimacing in pain and barely able to stand. Black drives his boot into RVD's gut, then plants him with God's Last Gift, silencing the crowd and putting himself in the NEW World Championship final.

Spoiler

The fans can't believe it as the bell rings and Tyler Black's music hits...Black rolls off RVD more worse for wear, but victorious...after resting a moment, Tyler Black pulls his arm from the referee's grasp and celebrates on his own, climbing a turnbuckle and shooting his arms out sideways, screaming loudly over the booing audience..

-Coach "YES! YES YES YES!"
    -Joey Styles "Oh, so NOW you're on the Tyler Black bandwagon? I see how it is!"
    -Coach "I never left, Joe! Take a look at your next NEW World Champ!"

The view cuts backstage, where Drew Galloway is once again seated alone in the locker room watching on a flatscreen...Galloway takes a deep breath and runs his hand through his hair as he watches Tyler Black celebrate...

Commercial break...

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The music of The Briscoes drives the fans wild, and in no time at all Jay and Mark Briscoe appear on the stage, nodding along with the music, beating their chests and getting the fans riled up!

-Joey Styles "Remember folks, this is the final week of Round Robin tag team action, so get those voting fingers ready and be prepared to decide who YOU feel should be doing battle at Pick Your Poison for the NEW Tag Team Championship!"
    -Coach "And if you don't vote for The Briscoes, you're an idiot!"
    -Joey Styles "Coach! The people can vote for whoever they want!"
    -Coach "Yeah, and The Briscoes!"

Jay and Mark pass a group of fans wearing black masks over their faces, and they remove their black hoodies and toss them into the group...they then enter the ring and climb opposite turnbuckles, getting another huge pop from the Washington audience!

The heat for The Young Bucks is immense as Hanson takes over from Lyndyrd Skynyrd and drives the fans into a frenzy of boos...Matt and Nick Jackson saunter onto the stage, steel chairs in their grasp..

-Joey Styles "I know I gave you hell for being biased a minute ago Coach, but I won't lose any sleep if these guys end up with zero votes."
    -Coach "I get making a statement, but the amount of disrespect for their opponents is getting to me. Walking out with chairs? Seriously guys?"

The camera zooms in on a fan waving a sign that reads "Chairs = Votes", the fan cheering alone in a section of booing fans..Matt and Nick reach ringside and are about to enter the ring, when Jay and Mark Briscoe leap over the top rope with Double Planchas! The fans go wild as Jay and Mark crash onto Matt and Nick, and all four men spill onto the floor!

The referee shouts from the ring, but Jay and Mark Briscoe ignore him as they beat down on The Young Bucks outside the ring! Jay slams Matt into the crowd barrier and begins connecting with Knife Edge Chops to the chest, while Mark sends Nick into the steel ring post with an Irish Whip!

Giving up on convincing them to enter the ring and start the match, the referee decides that he's happy counting both teams out, and calls for the bell to start the match!

The Briscoes vs. The Young Bucks

The referee begins the 10-count, but Jay and Mark Briscoe don't even hear it. They pummel The Young Bucks into the ringside floor until the count reaches 8, then pick the duo up and toss them into the ring.

Matt and Nick Jackson lie in the ring barely moving, and Jay Briscoe grabs one of the steel chairs they dropped at ringside. He taps Mark with it and hands it over before grabbing the other chair. The Briscoes slide into the ring and the crowd goes wild as they wait for Matt and Nick to get to their feet.

The referee warns The Briscoes not to use the chairs, but he might as well not even be in the ring. Mark Briscoe pushes past the referee as Matt Jackson struggles to his feet. With the referee shouting over his shoulder, Mark Briscoe lines up Matt and he walks right into a chairshot to the head!

Spoiler

The ref calls for the bell as Matt falls flat on his back, the crowd going insane!

-Joey Styles "The Briscoes just got themselves DQ'd! Looks like The Young Bucks got someone's attention after all!"
    -Coach "I don't think it was the attention they wanted. And I don't think The Briscoes are finished!"

Matt Jackson lies unconscious in the ring as Jay Briscoe slams the edge of his chair into Nick Jackson's gut, bending him over...Jay then puts the edge of his chair against Nick's throat and slams him forward, connecting with a Guillotine on the chair! Nick flops onto his back and thrashes on the ground, eventually rolling out of the ring and clutching his neck...

The fans are in full-on "BRIS-COES!" chants as Mark Briscoe grabs Matt Jackson and pulls him to his feet...Matt can barely stand, and is ripe for the picking as Jay Briscoe lies his steel chair on the canvas and assists his brother..

...REDNECK BOOGIE ON THE CHAIR!! The fans are losing their minds as Jay Briscoe rolls out of the ring and asks Maria Kanellis for a microphone...he tosses the mic to his brother, then takes one for himself..

-Jay Briscoe "Now THAT'S how you make a statement!"

"BRIS-COES! BRIS-COES! BRIS-COES!"

-Jay Briscoe "Hey Mark, hang tight. I'll just be a second."

Jay Briscoe notices Nick Jackson trying to get to his feet...Jay walks around the side of the ring and slams his microphone into Nick Jackson's face! Nick goes down and blood immediately appears on his forehead..

-Mark Briscoe "These two li'l boys right here didn't think they could get into the Tag Team Championship match with their skills in the ring, so what did they do Jay?"

-Jay Briscoe "They went and started causin' problems for everyone, that's what they did Mark!"

-Mark Briscoe "They sure as hell did! But what happens when you get The Briscoe brothers attention, Jay?"

-Jay Briscoe "Well Mark, you end up lying on the ground, bleedin' from your stupid head!"

By now, Jay Briscoe is lying on his stomach, right beside Nick Jackson's head...Mark Briscoe removes his Confederate Flag bandana and wraps it around his face, leaving only his eyes exposed..

-Jay Briscoe "And that's exactly what you're doin', right son? You're lying here lookin' like a damned fool! And if you and your pussy-ass brother think that you're going to be anywhere near the Tag Team title match at Pick Your Poison, well..."

-Mark Briscoe "..well we didn't do our job right, Jay. Which means we'll have to come back down here each and every night until they learn!"

Mark Briscoe tosses his microphone to the canvas and hops out of the ring, grabbing Jay by the shoulder...as Jay gets up, he glares at Nick Jackson the whole way, who is now lying on his side with blood all over his face...

As The Briscoes head up the ramp, they each raise their right fist in the air..the crowd goes wild as we cut to break...

Commercial break...

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After the break, the lights in the arena are dimmed and the screens are crackling with static..the fans boo as the following image appears through the static..

The screens then cut to outside the arena, somewhere in a parking lot..Ambrose is pacing back and forth, seething with anger..

-Dean Ambrose "This isn't how it was supposed to be.."

Ambrose continues to pace, shaking his head and baring his teeth..

-Dean Ambrose "It was supposed to be DIFFERENT this time.."

Ambrose stops moving and turns to the camera, getting his face right into the lens..

-Dean Ambrose "IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ABOUT ME!"

Ambrose stops and stares into the camera, breathing heavily..the fans break into chants of "ASS-HOLE!"

-Dean Ambrose "Do you think...do you think that I enjoy this? Do you think that I put all my hopes and dreams aside to properly run this show because I wanted to!?"

"I know how dangerous of a man I am. I, Dean Ambrose, am the most dangerous son of a bitch in this company. When I was released from my cage in Florida, I knew it was only a matter of time before I went back to my old ways. Before I tried to crush El Generico's NECK."

The fans boo even louder as Ambrose cracks a sick smile..

-Dean Ambrose "That's why I offered up my services. If I took myself out of the game, I Wouldn't become that sick individual I've always been. But you know what? It was inevitable. It was only a matter of time before I annihilated someone, and caught the attention of our beloved CEO."

"But what's done is done. Do you think that I truly enjoy hurting people the way I do? You should. Because I do."

"When it comes time to vote on our match, you had all better choose wisely. Because at Pick Your Poison, no matter what type of match you all choose, I'm going to teach every last one of you a lesson. I'm going to show you why you shouldn't have laughed at me, why you shouldn't have booed me, and why our CEO shouldn't have put me alone in a ring with El Generico."

"When it's all said and done, and El Generico is lying in the ring a broken mess of former human, you'll have nobody to blame but yourselves."

The screen cuts back to static, and we go to commercial...

Commercial break...

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After the break, Joey Styles & The Coach are standing by..

-Joey Styles "Well folks, we just saw a chilling video from Dean Ambrose moments ago, and he mentioned that you will all be choosing how he and El Generico do battle at Pick Your Poison"
    -Coach "That's right, Joe. And of course, you'll all be voting on each and every match that will take place in the evening, in different ways."
    -Joey Styles "That's why we're proud to announce that after tonight's show, the entire Pick Your Poison card will be announced, and voting will open at midnight tonight!"

++++++++++

The view cuts backstage and we see Valerie Wynd standing in front of the usual NEW backdrop in a stunning blue dress..beside her, pacing angrily, is Christian!

The fans cheer at the sight of Captain Charisma, though he barely hears it as he shakes his head, his hands on his hips..

-Valerie Wynd "Ladies and gentlemen, help me in giving a warm welcome to Christian! Clearly something is on your mind tonight. Penny for your thoughts?"

-Christian "Yeah, I'll take it. I might need it after the way I've been performing in the ring."

Christian continues to pace, cursing under his breath..

-Christian "Val, I had high hopes for myself when I jumped ship to NEW. I mean, hell, look at everything I left behind to come here! I told myself I'd never work with family, damn it!"

Christian swats his arm in the air angrily as he finally stops pacing..

-Christian "Two weeks ago I was on my way to fighting for the NEW World Championship. Now look at me! It's been a month since this company started and I'm not even an after thought!"

-Valerie Wynd "Well that should just be a testament to the tremendous talent on this roster. It's every man for himself out there."

Christian gives Valerie a puzzled look..

-Christian "Um, what? Excuse me? Tremendous talent, Val? Look, I won't deny that my record doesn't back up my mouth, but I am the talent, Val. I'm the Pontiff of the Peeple. I'm Captain Charisma. I beat the mayor of Greensboro at his own game for cryin' out loud! TALENT!?"

Christian shouts at Val, who backs away...Christian takes a deep breath and raises his hands in defense..

-Christian "I'm sorry. Look, my future is already uncertain, Val. I woke up this morning wondering if I'd even BE on the card for Pick Your Poison. Do you know what that's like? No, I need to make something happen. I need to keep the Peeps talking, like they were for that mayor thing. Good talk Val, I'll see you out there."

Christian gives Valerie Wynd a playful slap on the shoulder and jogs off, leaving her confused and chuckling to herself..

Commercial break...

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We return to a panning shot of the audience, who all leap to their feet and cheer as the music of Bro Canada! begins to play!

Zack Ryder bounds onto the stage wearing white trunks and boots, accented with blue stars..as he plays to the crowd on the stage, he rips off his headband and slingshots it into the crowd..TJ Hart steps up behind him in red trunks and boots, accented with white maple leafs..he nods his head and crosses his arms before he and Ryder head to the ring, slapping hands with several fans...

-Joey Styles "Oh boy, Coach! This can only mean one thing! Bro Canada is up against the undefeated Originators!"
    -Coach "Wake me when this circus is over and things get back to normal."

As Joey Styles argues with his co-host, Zack Ryder and TJ Hart mount opposite turnbuckles and play to the crowd, before hopping off and into the centre of the ring, doing some kind of team handshake that gets a bonus pop from the crowd!

And yet another huge ovation erupts as Showdown takes over, and The Originators all appear on stage!

-Joey Styles "Here we go! Paul London appears to be joining the undefeated tag team, Coach!"

London points at the ring in black jeans and a white vest, as Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin pose on either side of him! The crowd goes wild as all three men rush to the ring, Shelley and Sabin sliding under the bottom rope and running up opposite turnbuckles, as Paul London stops in his tracks and heads for the announcer's table..

London puts on a headset and takes a seat, as Joey Styles and The Coach welcome him...Styles immediately asks why London isn't focusing on his main event match against Drew Galloway, but London quickly changes the subject to his stablemates, bragging about their undefeated streak and the incredible chance of all three Originators fighting for gold and platinum at Pick Your Poison..

A graphic for the Tag Team Round Robin tournament flashes on the screen for the last time as Alex Shelley and TJ Hart square off in the ring...they slap hands and begin to circle one another as the bell sounds!

Bro Canada! vs. "The Originators" Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin

As soon as the bell rings, Shelley and Hart lock up in the centre of the ring, both men appearing to be equally matched in strength. They jostle around the ring for a moment before TJ Hart shifts his weight enough to take Alex Shelley down with a Hip Toss. TJ Hart lands right on top of Shelley as he follows through the judo throw and plants his weight right on Shelley's chest.

Alex Shelley finds himself in a Head Lock, but he kicks his legs and springs out of it. He circles behind TJ Hart as he rises to his feet and wraps his arms around his waist, looking for a takedown of his own. TJ Hart hooks the ropes with his arms, and Alex Shelley flips backwards when he goes for the throw. Shelley rolls through onto his feet and catches Hart with a Dropkick to the chest as he turns around.

TJ Hart flops through the ropes and lands on the outside, giving Shelley ample time to line him up and connect with a Slingshot Plancha! Shelley takes Hart to the floor and manages to stay on his feet, where he leans on the ring apron and winks at a group of female fans in the front row wearing Originators t-shirts.

Alex Shelley pulls TJ Hart to his feet and lifts him up, dropping him chest-first on the crowd barrier. Shelley then brings Hart back in the ring and lets him writhe on the ground as he tags in Chris Sabin.

Sabin goes up top and waits as Alex Shelley lifts TJ Hart into a German Suplex position. He holds him up as Sabin hooks his arm in a Front Face Lock, then as Shelley turns and plants the German Suplex, Chris Sabin leaps and spins around, connecting with a reverse DDT! Sabin covers Hart and earns a 2-count as Shelley exits to the apron.

Chris Sabin goes to work as TJ Hart rolls to his side and looks for his corner. Hart is already in deep trouble as Chris Sabin begins dropping his right knee into Hart's kidneys. After several strikes, Sabin hits a 360 Leg Drop to the back of Hart's head, knocking him silly. Sabin goes for another cover and gets another 2-count before he tags Alex Shelley back in.

For what must seem like hours, Zack Ryder is forced to watch his partner get picked to pieces by The Originators. As Paul London plays up his team and dodges questions about the main event, Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin use everything in their arsenal to keep TJ Hart isolated and floored, but no matter what, Hart won't stay down for the 3.

The veteran Originators refuse to let frustration set in, but they can't find off the fatigue. As Alex Shelley fights off exhaustion by applying a Rear Naked Choke to TJ Hart, Hart finds his opportunity after keeping his arm up on a three count by the referee. Hart uses the rising applause of the crowd and bursts to his feet in a rush of adrenaline that catches Alex Shelley completely off-guard.

Hart hits the ropes and Shelley dodges a Spinning Wheel Kick. But before Shelley can turn around, TJ Hart rolls to his feet and connects with a Dropkick to the back. Shelley hits his corner chest-first and Sabin thinks quick, tagging himself in.

The ref accepts the blind tag as TJ Hart hits a Overhead Belly-to-Back Suplex on Shelley, dropping him right on his head. Chris Sabin hops into action and goes up top, connecting with a Diving Crossbody right as TJ Hart turns to face him. Sabin holds for the cover and gets a near fall.

Sabin tries to bring the end and drags Hart to his feet, setting him up for a Cradle Shock. Sabin gets Hart onto his shoulders, but TJ Hart slams his elbow into Sabin's head, knocking himself free. Hart falls behind Sabin and keeps his arm hooked around his head, pulling him backward as he falls to his side, connecting with a Half Nelson Backbreaker!

The crowd is on their feet as TJ Hart finally has an opportunity to tag, after over 10 minutes in the ring. Zack Ryder stomps his feet wildly as he reaches for the tag! Sabin starts to come to and does the same, but Alex Shelley is still down on the outside, knocked senseless after landing on his head.

Hart finally dives for the tag and gets it, just as Chris Sabin struggles to his feet. Zack Ryder flies into the ring full tilt and drops Sabin with a Clothesline! Sabin gets to his feet and Ryder connects with a reverse Atomic Drop, then holds for a quick Lariat! Sabin does a full flip and lands on his back!

Chris Sabin tries to find his feet as Zack Ryder pumps his fist in the ring! The fans are losing it as Ryder waits for Sabin to finally stand and stagger into position...

...ROUGH RYDER!!! Zack Ryder connects with the Rough Ryder and Chris Sabin! Ryder covers!

1!!

2!!

ALEX SHELLEY MAKES THE SAVE!!! Shelley dives into the ring at the last minute, breaking the cover!

This draws TJ Hart back into the mix, and he slams his fist into Alex Shelley's head. Hart then grabs Shelley and sends him sailing over the top rope, before slingshotting to the outside with a Plancha of his own!

Hart takes himself out of the game as he takes out Shelley, leaving Ryder alone with Chris Sabin. Ryder is dazed, but he beats Sabin to his feet and swings at him. Sabin blocks and gives Ryder a shot to the throat, distracting him enough to hoist Ryder onto his shoulders. Sabin looks for the Cradle Shock again, but Ryder fights out of it and lands behind Sabin. Sabin spins around as Ryder backs onto the ropes, using the momentum to leap forward...

...ROUGH RYD-NO!! Sabin catches Ryder in mid-air and holds on, flipping Ryder onto his back!!

CRADLE SHOCK ON ZACK RYDER!! SABIN COVERS!!

1!!

2!!

TJ HART DIVES FOR THE SAVE..

3!!

Spoiler

The fans go wild as the bell sounds, TJ Hart breaking up the count a split second too late!

-Joey Styles "They did it! OH MY GOD! The Originators remain undefeated!"

Paul London slides into the ring to celebrate along with his stablemates, but they're absolutely exhausted...

-Coach "Bro Canada took the fight to The Originators tonight, Joe. You gotta give it up for 'em."

TJ Hart sits on his knees as he watches Chris Sabin and Alex Shelley wobble on their feet, arms raised by Paul London...Hart tries to wake Zack Ryder, but he's out cold..

The Originators take their time celebrating, and don't exit the ring until Zack Ryder is on his feet..Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin offer their hands to their opponents, and all four shake hands and raise their arms as Paul London applauds, the fans roaring as the Round Robin tournament comes to a close...

Commercial break...

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When the opening riff to "Short Fuse Burning" hits in the DC Armory, the fans erupt for Matt Sydal as he appears on stage as amped up as ever!

-Joey Styles "I can't help but get a rush of energy every time this young man bursts out onto the stage! It's time for the Television Championship to be defended yet again!"

Sydal runs to the ring and slides under the bottom rope, immediately hopping on the ropes and raising one arm high in the air...the fans roar as Sydal smiles wide and continues to play to the crowd..

And the ovation continues as the heavy drums of Flogginy Molly begin to play and Prince Devitt appears on stage! Devitt heads to the ring with his arm raised in the air, wearing burgundy trunks with the NEW Television Championship strapped tight around his waist..

-Coach "I admitted last week that this match up had me excited, but that was an understatement compared to how I feel now. Sydal and Devitt have the potential to put on an amazing match."
    -Joey Styles "I just hope Devitt is 100% after that vicious attack last week at the hands of Eddie Kingston."

A brief replay of last week is shown as Devitt climbs into the ring...we see Kingston choke Devitt with a cable after lashing him with it over and over...as the view cuts back to the ring, we see that there are a few large red marks on Devitt's back that haven't completely healed..

But you wouldn't even know that Devitt had been savagely attacked as he shoots his arm into the air with the Television Championship in his grasp! Devitt is high up on a turnbuckle as he shouts to the audience, who roar in approval as he slowly turns and shows the belt to Matt Sydal, as if to say "Come get it"..

Matt Sydal vs. Prince Devitt
    NEW Television Championship

As the referee holds the NEW Television Championship belt up for all to see, the bell rings and Prince Devitt and Matt Sydal begin to circle one another. Sydal keeps his arms up as Devitt looks more relaxed, hopping side-to-side and dragging his arms. Sydal is less anxious than Eric Young, so when he reaches in for a Lock Up and Devitt tries to counter with an immediate Arm Drag, the move fails and Sydal easily slaps his arms away, letting Devitt spin in place and land on his side.

Sydal pounces and wraps his arms around Devitt from behind, pushing him forward against the ropes. Devitt tries to grab the ropes but misses, and Sydal hooks his legs around Devitt's waist, flipping backward onto his shoulders and rolling over for a bridging pin! Devitt easily kicks out, but scrambles to his feet and gets more serious as Sydal begins to square off with him again.

This time Devitt takes the Lock Up, but he swats Sydal's arms to the side and gets behind him. Devitt takes Sydal to the canvas with a Mat Slam, then scurries around on his stomach to get Sydal in a Front Face Lock. Devitt squeezes tight so Sydal can't get his head free, and Devitt connects with a beautiful Stalling Brainbuster and pins for a 2-count.

From here, Devitt is in full control as Matt Sydal can't manage to shake off the Brainbuster. Devitt immediately locks Sydal in an Arm Bar and holds it for some time, Sydal clawing at his own shoulder and crying out in pain as Devitt keeps the submission locked in perfectly. After a few minutes, Devitt resorts to smashing his boot into Sydal's head when he realizes that his opponent isn't going to tap.

The commotion allows Sydal to break free and he scrambles to his feet. Devitt charges and Sydal takes him down with an Arm Drag, but he immediately grabs his shoulder and doubles over in pain. Prince Devitt recovers from the throw and sees this, then backs into the ropes and hits a Front Kick to Sydal's injured shoulder.

Sydal cries in pain and writhes on the ground as Prince Devitt takes a quick breath and gets to it. Devitt tries to wrench on Sydal's neck, but Sydal slams an elbow into Devitt's side and knocks him back. Devitt charges back at Sydal, but Matt Sydal lifts his weight up and catches Prince Devitt on his shoulders. Sydal stands up and tries to hoist Devitt into the air, but Devitt counters and locks Matt Sydal in a Fujiwara Armbar!

The crowd is on their feet in cheers as Prince Devitt locks in his deadliest submission! Matt Sydal screams in pain as he tries to wriggle towards the ropes, but he's in the centre of the canvas and has nowhere to go.

Sydal looks like he's going to fight through the pain as long as he can, but as he's doing so, everyone's attention turns to the entry way where Eddie Kingston appears!

The only people that don't realize Kingston is jogging to the ring are the men in it, and Kingston grabs the referee by his ankle and slides him out of the ring! Kingston lines up the surprised referee...

...BACK FIST TO THE FUTURE!!

The crowd boos like crazy as the referee is knocked out cold! Kingston gets into the ring just as Matt Sydal begins to tap!

Sydal taps and Prince Devitt hears it, so he releases the hold and slumps onto his side with his arm raised in victory. But Devitt quickly realizes that he didn't hear a bell, and he scrambles to his feet and turns right into a T-Bone Suplex from Eddie Kingston!

Kingston bounces right to his feet after connecting with the powerful slam, and the crowd boos even louder. Kingston then grabs Matt Sydal and lifts him to his feet. Kingston holds Sydal by his injured arm, and Sydal drops to his knees in pain, allowing Kingston to connect with another devastating Back Fist To The Future!

Matt Sydal goes limp and falls forward, covering Prince Devitt! Kingston quickly slides out of the ring and grabs the referee, rolling him under the bottom rope where he barely lifts his head to see Sydal making a cover, and makes a 3-count!

Spoiler

The fans are livid as Eddie Kingston smiles to himself, backing up the ramp and disappearing before anyone can come to and figure out what happened..

-Joey Styles "What a sick son of a bitch Eddie Kingston is. He just made a mockery of an incredibly important match for Matt Sydal, and even worse, made a mockery of the Television Championship!"
    -Coach "Devitt just got screwed! Eddie Kingston is a dangerous man, but damn, Prince Devitt ain't gonna let that one slide!"

The referee puts his head back down and passes out again, as Matt Sydal blinks hard and begins to come to in the ring...Maria Kanellis enters the ring with the NEW Television Championship belt in hand, but she's reluctant to hand it over as Matt Sydal has no idea what has transpired..

Sydal sits in the corner of the ring rubbing his chin as a replay of the final moments of the match plays on the big screen...the view cuts right back to Matt Sydal, who has an empty expression on his face..

-Joey Styles "Matt Sydal is devastated. This is no way to win a Championship for the first time."

Kanellis hands Sydal the belt and he grasps it in both hands, glaring down at it...he then looks up at Eddie Kingston, who grins at Sydal before heading backstage...

Sydal takes the Television Championship and isn't sure what to do..but before he can figure it out, AJ Styles appears in the ring behind him!

STYLES CLASH ON MATT SYDAL!!! The fans are relentless as AJ Styles stands over Matt Sydal, until another body appears in the ring behind Styles! Eric Young trips him up from behind, getting him into a Wheelbarrow position..

YOUNGBLOOD NECKBREAKER ON AJ STYLES!!! The fans are beside themselves, unsure whether to cheer or boo, but before they can make up their minds, Christian charges down the entry way and storms the ring, chasing off Eric Young!

-Joey Styles "Anyone else want to come down here and get their name in the mix!"
    -Coach "The Television Championship just changed hands, whether we want to admit it or not! The scavengers have come out of the woodwork and are making themselves heard!"

Christian stands in the ring over Matt Sydal and AJ Styles, glaring at Eric Young as he disappears into the crowd...Christian checks on Sydal, and as we fade to commercial, we see that Prince Devitt is awake, sitting in a corner, staring into nothing, absolutely seething...

Commercial break...

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After the break, Valerie Wynd is standing by backstage...she's watching for someone in a busy hallway near the entry way...Christian storms by her muttering something about what just transpired in the ring, then Valerie suddenly rushes to attention as another man appears before her..

Valerie Wynd flags down Prince Devitt, who tries to walk past her, but stops politely..

-Valerie Wynd "Prince Devitt! I was just hoping-"

-Prince Devitt "Hoping to get a word? 'Penny for my thoughts' as you said? Fine, but I'm not the kind of person you want to be talkin' long to when he's mad."

-Valerie Wynd "Noted."

-Prince Devitt "I'll tell ya once and I'll tell ya quick, Val. Eddie Kingston has got somethin' comin' to 'im. This...this is the welcome I get when I come to the North American stage? Nah Val, it ain't happenin'. I'm a reserved man, a patient man, a man who trained at the highest levels overseas, but I'm on my last nerve with mister Eddie Kingston."

-Valerie Wynd "And the Television title? What of that?"

-Prince Devitt "What of it? I lost it. Matt Sydal is the Champion now, and I couldn't be happier for 'im. When the time comes, I might go after him again for it, but not until after Eddie Kingston's wake."

Devitt turns and storms off, leaving Valerie Wynd speechless...

++++++++++

The view cuts to another area backstage, where all three of The Originators are making their way to the ring!

-Joey Styles "Prince Devitt and Eddie Kingston will collide in the near future, but right now we've got our second semi-final match in the NEW World Championship tournament!"
    -Coach "Who will step into the ring with Tyler Black at Pick Your Poison in a match of the fans' choosing? Will Drew Galloway reach his goal of facing Tyler Black, or will Paul London shock the Scotsman and fulfill The Originators plans of getting hardware into the stable?"

We're given a shot of Drew Galloway making his way to the ring in blue and white Scottish flag trunks..he winks at the camera as we fade to black...

Commercial break...

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The music of The Originators hits for the second time in the evening, and earns an even bigger pop than the first time it played! Paul London rushes onto the stage and charges directly for the ring, not wasting any time getting the fans riled up and cheering!

-Joey Styles "Paul London looks ready as he'll ever be to step into the ring with the larger, younger, and extremely talented Drew Galloway."
    -Coach "He'll need more than his A game if he's going to earn a victory tonight. Good thing he brought his boys with him. Even if The Originators don't play that way, it never hurts to bring back up in this business."

Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin take seats at the announcer's table and immediately begin talking up Paul London...as London did earlier in the night, they deflect questions about their own success and only talk about London and his chances of winning the NEW World Championship at Pick Your Poison..

The Real McKenzies continues the roaring pop from the audience and Drew Galloway quickly appears on stage, pumping his fist in the air and shouting along with the crowd!

-Joey Styles "No matter the outcome, Coach, Tyler Black is going to have his hands full at Pick Your Poison."
    -Coach "No doubt about that, Joe. But I gotta say, I much prefer Galloway's chances over London's in the main event in 12 days time."

Galloway puts out both his massive arms as he stands high on a turnbuckle, the fans eating it up...Galloway hops over the top rope and into the ring, foregoing warm ups and getting right down to business..

"The Originator" Paul London vs. Drew Galloway
    NEW World Championship Semi-Final

The bell sounds and both men get right to it, Galloway pacing around the ring while London hops sideways with his arms up. London is the first to make a move, sweeping at Galloway's leg, but the Scotsman is well prepared and moves aside with ease.

London then puts up a hand asking for a Lock Up, and Galloway obliges. The two tie up, but Galloway shifts his weight and tosses Paul London over his head and onto his back with ease. London holds his lower back as he rises to his feet, and shakes his head.

Alex Shelley wonders aloud why Paul London is going for a match of strength against Drew Galloway. Joey Styles claims that it shows Paul London's heart, while Coach argues that it's just his stupidity getting in the way. Either way, Paul London tries for another Lock Up, and ends up on his back once again.

This time, Drew Galloway is done playing games, and he lines up London who is in a seated position. Galloway lands a stiff kick to the spine that puts London down, allowing Galloway to snatch him up in a Full Nelson. Galloway hoists London into the air and hits a Full Nelson Mat Slam before covering for 2.

Galloway lands a few boots to London's chest for good measure, then brings London to his feet. Galloway whips him toward a corner and Paul London manages to counter by doing a handstand. Galloway charges and ends up with London's legs on his shoulders, who twirls around and flips Galloway onto his back with a Head Scissors takedown. Galloway gets right to his feet and London is slow to get up, so before he can capitalize, London finds himself tumbling through the air on the wrong side of a Lariat.

Drew Galloway falls to his knees with the strike and covers London again, earning a 2-count. Galloway grabs London around his neck, muscling him to his feet in a Choke Hold before hoisting him into the air and slamming him on his back again. Galloway almost looks disappointed as he earns another easy 2-count.

The arena is quiet as Paul London already finds himself in a heap of trouble, getting bullied around the ring by Galloway. The Scot stays on his knees and opts for locking Paul London in a Wrist Lock, sitting on his shoulder and wrenching his arm between his legs. Galloway slows the pace of the match, deciding to give London the opportunity to tap out.

The submission is applied for several minutes, and Galloway soon realizes he should've known better than to try and make Paul London tap out. As Galloway continues to apply pressure, Paul London earns the respect and applause of the crowd. Eventually, London manages to get his head under his body and shift his weight over, dropping Drew Galloway onto his shoulders for a pin!

Drew Galloway is forced to break the hold, and as Paul London gets to his feet clutching his shoulder, Galloway lunges for another heavy attack to take London down. But this time Paul London is ready and Drew Galloway misses a clothesline attempt, spinning right around into a desperation Roundhouse Kick that hits its mark!

Drew Galloway is knocked into a daze and falls flat on his face as Paul London lands on his injured shoulder and cries out in pain. Both men take a breather as the crowd cheers them both on, making it perfectly clear that the winner of this match with be the fan favourite against Tyler Black.

Paul London fights to his feet and watches as Drew Galloway does the same. London lines up Galloway and looks for a Dropsault, but Galloway catches London by the legs and lets him fall on his back. Galloway holds, but doesn't know where to go next, allowing Paul London to press his legs forward and shove Galloway into a corner. Drew Galloway bounces back toward London, who manages to connect with a Dropsault this time. This slams Galloway back into the turnbuckle where he remains until Paul London attacks, running at Galloway and landing a forearm strike.

Paul London then smashes Drew Galloway several times in the head, putting him in a daze before attempting to lure him to the top rope. London's plan works and he gets Galloway in a seated position, where London attempts a Frankensteiner...

...POWERBOMB OFF THE TOP ROPE!! Drew Galloway catches Paul London and falls forward, slamming him to the canvas! London bounces off the mat as Galloway presses forward on both his legs for the cover and a long 2-count!

Paul London's arm shoots into the air at the last possible second. Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin are both on their feet now, neither man conducting any kind of commentary and simply cheering on their fellow Originator.

London rolls onto his side as Drew Galloway gets to his feet. He leans on the ropes and shakes his head, waiting for London to rise. When he does, Drew Galloway charges at him for a Big Boot, but Paul London ducks and catches Drew Galloway right in the jaw with a Super Kick!

Galloway is down and out, and Paul London sees an opportunity to win the match. With Galloway out cold, London is free to leap to the top rope, which is no easy task with his arm in the shape that it is.

Paul London maintains his balance and eventually stands tall, steadying himself before leaping high into the air..

...LONDON CALLING ON DREW GA-NO!! Drew Galloway just rolls onto his side and lets Paul London slam face-first into the canvas!

Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin are beside themselves as they watch Drew Galloway climb to his feet. Even though he dominated most of the match, exhaustion has set in as Galloway struggles to maintain his balance. He watches as Paul London pulls himself up and stumbles at him, walking right into a kick to the stomach. Drew Galloway then hooks London's arms and lifts him onto the second rope, turning to The Originators and glaring at them for just a moment before falling backward and planting Paul London with a Rope Assisted Future Shock!

The fans roar as Drew Galloway rolls Paul London onto his back and covers, sealing his spot in the main event at Pick Your Poison!

Spoiler

The DC Armory erupts in a huge ovation as Drew Galloway gets to his knees and raises his arms in the air!

-Joey Styles "Drew Galloway has done it! He's punched his ticket to Pick Your Poison and will be facing Ty-...ler Black."

As Joey Styles says this, Tyler Black appears on the stage in all black attire...Black has a smile on his face and he sarcastically applauds from the entry way, catching the attention of Drew Galloway...

Galloway leans on the ropes nearest the stage and has some choice words for Tyler Black, as the fans cheer and chant behind the huge Scot..

Back in the ring, Paul London is tended to by his Originator stablemates...they stand guard as Drew Galloway paces angrily in the ring, calling on Tyler Black...Black doesn't move from the stage, but smiles wide and continues to applaud Drew Galloway, making him even angrier...

As Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin look on over their fallen comrade, we get a final shot of Drew Galloway raising his fist in the air, glaring at Tyler Black...

NEW Tuesday Night goes off the air...

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's time to cast your votes!

++++++++++

Tyler Black vs. Drew Galloway
    NEW World Championship

2 Out Of 3 Falls Mach
    Cage Match
    45 Minute Iron Man Match

++++++++++

NEW Tag Team Championship

Choose any TWO (2) of the following teams:
    Bro Canada!
    The Briscoes
    The Originators Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin
    The US Express 2.0
    The Young Bucks

++++++++++

Matt Sydal vs. ???
    NEW Television Championship Ladder Match

Choose ONE (1) of the following competitors:
    AJ Styles
    Christian
    Eric Young
    Rob Van Dam

++++++++++

Dean Ambrose vs. El Generico

Table Match
    Parking Lot Brawl
    Mask vs. Hair (NO DQ)

++++++++++

Eddie Kingston vs. Prince Devitt

First Blood Match
    Last Man Standing Match
    I Quit Match

++++++++++

Roderick Strong vs. Paul London
    Special Guest Referee

Choose any ONE (1) of the remaining three you DID NOT PICK for the Television Championship match:
    AJ Styles
    Christian
    Eric Young
    Rob Van Dam

++++++++++

PM your votes to RT, or Tweet @NEW_CEO

vCash
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just some typical, not entirely related and rambling notes.

-The use of Ambrose is awesome. I have disdain typical debuts and huge buildup's, what you are doing is smart. Pairing him with Generico is a suitable thing to be doing. In real life, it's perfect, thus in Fan Fic, it's equally so. Generico is the greatest active babyface in pro-wrestling. He's impossible to hate and would do incredibly well at getting Ambrose over. Though not real life, you still have to keep in mind what works in real life and this would work. I'm sure it'd have happened somewhere too had he not been signed by the WWE.

-I enjoy your use of Devitt. He's a guy I have come to enjoy in NJPW. Not sure whether you watch much of it, but you'd be well inclined to watch it and develop some talent ideas. I know you're always on the lookout.

-Kingston should be at the top of the card.

-Bro Canada! is an interesting thought, but I'd prefer TJ Hart on his own. I'm guessing the logical next step is to have him go out on his own at some point.

-The Originators are a NEW staple and are rightfully involved. Been a bit of a slow start whilst your start things off, but will be interesting if we see the arrival of CM Punk or Chris Jericho as a carry over from original NEW/TNEW. I like new stuff and originality, excuse the pun, but I'm keen to see the next evolution in what, in my opinion, is the greatest talent, or group of talents in Fan Fic history. Their story though Original NEW and TNEW has been storied and incredible. They should definitely be the face of the rebirth of NEW. I'm interested to see whether you continue to push them apart into different things or return them as a unit battling a polar opposite at some point.

-I'm digging the U.S Express. Big fan of Windham Rotunda and Bo is showing real signs of improvement in real life. I'd like to see them become a big part of the tag team division. Barry Windham down the line plz.

All in all, I'm quietly pleased. The start of a Fan Fic is all about laying the boundaries and setting things in place. You did it with TNEW, which all of a sudden kicked into overdrive, I trust the same is coming in NEW's rebirth too. A lot of intriguing things set up and a diverse, new (excuse the pun, AGAIN) roster to work with, which will provide something of a fresh feel.

-Bring in more CHIKARA guys.

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pittsburgh, PA, USA
    Petersen Events Center
    Att: 12,508

The city lights of Pittsburgh, PA add to the orange glow of the sky behind the gleaming Petersen Events Center, where just over 12,000 screaming fans are packed into their seats, waving signs and chanting "SCOTS WHA HAE!" in support of Drew Galloway..

-Joey Styles "We're LIVE at the University of Pittsburgh in the Petersen Events Center, where a sold out crowd is showing tremendous support for Drew Galloway in his upcoming title match against Tyler Black!"
    -Coach "And we don't even know what kind of match it's going to be yet, Joe!"
    -Joey Styles "The fans are continuing to vote in the Pick Your Poison polls, which we will be checking in with periodically throughout the night."
    -Coach "Meanwhile, we've got one hell of a pre-Pick Your Poison show for the fans here, and the millions watching around the world on the tubes."
    -Joey Styles "For the first time since NEW returned to the air, The Originators will all step into the ring together against three men who have been a thorn in their sides in the past weeks, The Young Bucks and Roderick Strong!"
    -Coach "Also, the other teams involved in the Tag Team voting will get a bonus appearance tonight in not one, but TWO Triple Threat matches. A member from each team will step into the ring and try to be the first to earn a pin, then it'll be his partner's turn to do the same."
    -Joey Styles "We could definitely see a sway in the Tag Team voting after tonight, Coach. Finally, our main event of the evening sees the team of Matt Sydal and Christian take on AJ Styles and Eric Young. And yes, the Television Championship will be up for grabs in the match, should Matt Sydal be the one that gets pinned."
    -Coach "All that, plus we hear from Tyler Black and Drew Galloway later tonight! So strap in, grab your laptops and smartphones, and get voting if you haven't already!"

The fast-paced theme of Bro Canada! sends the crowd back into a frenzy as they all leap to their feet and cheer! TJ Hart appears on stage ready for battle in white and red trunks, while Zack Ryder waves a HUGE Canadian flag with a Pittsburgh Pirates logo in place of the maple leaf..

-Joey Styles "I'm not sure if the Pirates logo will earn Bro Canada some votes, or lose them some votes."
    -Coach "It should lose them votes either way. This is blatant pandering!"
    -Joey Styles "THAT'S THE WHOLE POI-..you know what? Never mind. I'm not letting you ruin this moment."

Zack Ryder pumps his fist as he heads down the ramp, stopping to snap photos with a group of fans..TJ Hart heads straight for the ring and climbs a turnbuckle, crossing his arms and smiling at the crowd as Zack Ryder eventually mounts the adjacent turnbuckle and waves his gigantic flag..

The patriotism continues when Bruce Springsteen hits the speakers, and the fans give a surprisingly huge pop for The US EXpress 2.0! In no time at all, Windham Rotunda appears on stage in white trunks, ready for a fight, while his brother Taylor Rotunda points at him in admiration..

-Joey Styles "I haven't seen a tag team turn themselves around in such a short period of time in a long time, Coach."
    -Coach "The US Express 2.0 certainly hasn't impressed me much yet, but you have to give it up for them for standing their ground against The Young Bucks two weeks ago. That was admirable, but not enough to justify this reception."

Windham climbs through the ropes and glares at TJ Hart, both men clearly not forgetting their confrontation in the locker room two weeks ago...but while the two men seeth with anger in the ring, Zack Ryder and Taylor Rotunda finally get that high-five they were looking for outside the ring!

And the biggest pop of the evening thus far comes when Lynyrd Skynyrd hits the speakers, and seconds later The Briscoes appear on stage! Mark Briscoe is dressed for a fight in black pants, while his brother Jay Briscoe wears a black hoodie and a Confederate Flag bandana..

-Joey Styles "Folks, as The Briscoes make their way to the ring to this tremendous and not-surprising reception, we're going to give you a look at the live polls for the Tag Team Championship match at Pick Your Poison"
    -Coach "We haven't even seen these yet, ladies and gentlemen. I can't wait! Briscoes #1, baby. Calling it."

The graphic appears on the big screen above the stage and The Briscoes look up from the ramp in utter shock! The fans boo at the results, as all three teams standing in the ring find that none of them are currently in the Tag Team Championship match..

-Joey Styles "Are you KIDDING me!?"
    -Coach "Aren't we supposed to remain biased?"
    -Joey Styles "Yeah, but...I mean...COME ON!"

Suddenly, Mark Briscoe and Jay Briscoe look at one another, then shrug before Mark slides into the ring! Mark gets to his feet and immediately swings at Windham Rotunda, knocking him against a corner! The bell sounds as TJ Hart looks on!

TJ Hart vs. Windham Rotunda vs. Mark Briscoe

The live Pick Your Poison results light a fire under each man in the ring, and each man outside the ring as well. Jay Briscoe pounds the mat with his fist as his brother continues to pound on Windham Rotunda. After a moment, Windham fights through the barrage of fists and grabs Mark by the throat, lifting him up and slamming him into the turnbuckle behind him. Windham takes a turn beating on Mark, slamming his open fist into Mark's chest over and over.

TJ Hart finally gets into the mix by giving Windham Rotunda a shot to the head. TJ pushes Windham against the ropes and goes for an Irish Whip, which Windham reverses. Windham looks for a Back Drop, but TJ Hart counters with a kick to the shoulder that stands him up. TJ Hart then hooks Windham's feet and sweeps him onto his back before leaping and driving his knee into Windham's groin.

Windham thrashes in pain as TJ Hart is taken out by Mark Briscoe, who surges from the corner with a surprise Spinning Wheel Kick. Mark goes to work on TJ Hart, rolling to his feet and stomping on the young Canadian over and over. TJ Hart tries to escape to a corner, but Mark Briscoe follows and sticks his boot into Hart's neck, choking him out. The ref counts him off and Mark pulls TJ to his feet, pulling him up for a Suplex but turning and dropping TJ Hart stomach-first onto the top turnbuckle.

TJ Hart lies there as Mark Briscoe punches him in his exposed ribs, then climbs to the second rope and lifts TJ Hart up. Mark Briscoe looks for a Fallaway Slam off the second rope...

...and gets it! The crowd roars as Mark Briscoe scrambles to TJ Hart and covers, but it's quickly broken up by Windham Rotunda.

TJ Hart rolls out of the ring to recover, and Zack Ryder gives him a pep talk. Inside the ring, Windham Rotunda and Mark Briscoe duke it out, until Windham ducks under a wild punch from Mark and lands a Knife Edge Chop to his chest. Windham lands a series of Chops that puts Mark Briscoe in a corner, where Windham whips him hard across the ring. Mark slams into the opposite turnbuckles and hits the canvas, where Windham meets him with a falling elbow strike to the head. Windham quickly scrambles onto Mark's back while he's caught in a daze and locks him in a Camel Clutch!

Mark Briscoe cries out as his back is bent awkwardly. Windham Rotunda puts his massive weight into Mark's back while Jay Briscoe shouts at Mark from outside the ring. Jay warns Mark what'll happen if he taps out as Mark kicks his legs wildly, looking for the ropes behind him.

The ropes are just out of reach and Windham Rotunda looks like he could have the submission victory, until TJ Hart pulls himself onto the apron and hops into the ring, connecting with a Springboard Missile Dropkick to Windham Rotunda! Windham doubles over, the loud "SMACK!" of TJ's boots on his head telling us he won't be getting up anytime soon. TJ Hart then flips Mark Briscoe onto his back for the cover, but only gets 2.

TJ Hart looks for the finish, fighting Mark Briscoe on the canvas and trying to trap him in his lethal Dungeon Lock. However, Mark Briscoe manages to fight off TJ Hart and scramble to his feet. TJ Hart tries for an attack, but his wild punch misses its mark and he finds himself on the wrong side of a Tiger Suplex that Mark Briscoe holds for the pin!

1!!

2!!

TJ Hart kicks out! Just narrowly getting out of the pin, TJ Hart is completely dazed as Mark Briscoe gets to his feet and stalks him. Mark Briscoe waits as TJ Hart tries to rise, then helps him the rest of the way onto his shoulders...

...MARK-OUT!!! MARK-OUT ON TJ HART!!! Mark Briscoe makes the cover!

1!!

2!!

WINDHAM ROTUNDA BREAKS IT UP!!! The fans are on their feet as Windham makes the save just in time, dragging Mark Briscoe to his feet. Windham and Mark exchange shots, until Windham lands a few hard rights in a row. Mark Briscoe is backed into a corner, where Windham whips him across the ring. Mark hits the turnbuckles hard and Windham charges, landing a Body Avalanche! Mark Briscoe stumbles forward and Windham catches him with a Short-Arm Lariat! Windham Rotunda completes the combo he's dubbed Whisper In The Windham and covers Mark Briscoe for the 3-count!

Spoiler

The fans go wild as Windham Rotunda immediately gets to his feet, pumping his fist in victory! Jay Briscoe has a look of pure disbelief on his face as he watches Taylor Rotunda hop into the ring and join his brother in celebrating..

Zack Ryder has pulled TJ Hart from the ring, who is still suffering from the effects of the Mark-Out he received...Jay Briscoe shakes his head in disappointment as we get another shot of Windham and Taylor in the ring, their arms raised..

Commercial break...

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After a very brief break, Joey Styles & The Coach are standing by..

-Joey Styles "Just moments ago we saw a stunning win by Windham Rotunda after he connected with his Whisper In The Windham combo to take out Mark Briscoe. We've been informed that The US Express 2.0 saw a surge in the polls after the result of that match, proving that a win here tonight by anyone is even more important than ever."
    -Coach "Also, keep in mind that the polls close 24 hours after the end of tonight's show, so don't put it off. Get those votes IN!"

The view cuts to the ring, where Windham and Taylor are exiting...Taylor Rotunda accidentally brushes past Jay Briscoe, who takes offense in his angered state...Jay gets in Taylor's face, and the much bigger Rotunda stands his ground, smirking at Jay Briscoe and only getting him angrier...

Up on the stage, Bro Canada! are making their exit, until Zack Ryder realizes what is happening...he and TJ Hart look at one another, then charge back to the ring! The fans go wild as Zack Ryder dives under the bottom rope and swats Jay Briscoe right in the face! The second Triple Threat match is underway!

Zack Ryder vs. Taylor Rotunda vs. Jay Briscoe

Zack Ryder busts into Jay Briscoe with enough force to knock him into the corner, where he lays into him with hard punches to the head. After each strike, Ryder pumps his fist, earning a "WOO!" from the crowd. After five hits, Ryder turns and does a lap around the ring before running at Jay Briscoe and catching him with a leaping punch to the head.

Ryder immediately turns to face Taylor Rotunda, who has ripped off his shirt and is fighting in jeans. Taylor kicks Ryder in the gut and then connects with a stiff European Uppercut that knocks Ryder against the ropes. Taylor whips Ryder across the ring and connects with a knee to the gut that flips Ryder onto his back, leaving him open for a huge Leg Drop and a 2-count for Taylor.

Taylor Rotunda goes to work on Zack Ryder as The Briscoes have a pow wow outside the ring. Jay Briscoe nods and appears to be taking his time, letting Taylor work over Zack Ryder.

Zack Ryder reaches up at Taylor Rotunda, who is behind him and punching Ryder in the top of the head. Ryder tries to fight his way to his feet, but the punches keep raining down and keep him seated. Eventually, Taylor winds up and kicks Ryder in the back. Ryder goes stiff and falls on his side, leaving himself open for Taylor to lock him in a Half Boston Crab!

As soon as Ryder is locked in the submission, Jay Briscoe leaps into action and connects with a Running Bulldog on Taylor Rotunda. While Zack Ryder lies on his side clutching his knee, Jay Briscoe stomps a hole through Taylor Rotunda, backing him against a corner. Jay Briscoe backs up and hits a diving Dropkick to Taylor's chest, knocking him out of the ring.

Jay Briscoe then goes back to work on Zack Ryder, dragging him to his feet and hitting an Atomic Drop. Ryder grabs his backside and cries out in pain, leaving himself open for Jay Briscoe to hoist him onto his shoulders and hit a Death Valley Driver.

Jay Briscoe climbs up top and hesitates as Zack Ryder writhes on the canvas in pain. Jay waits and sees Taylor Rotunda climbing onto the apron nearby, so he switches gears and hits a Diving Back Elbow that knocks Taylor Rotunda off the apron and onto the floor!

Zack Ryder still isn't up, and Jay Briscoe sees an opportunity to take down Taylor Rotunda for good. Jay backs up against the far ropes as Taylor Rotunda starts to stir, being helped to his feet by his brother. Taylor and Windham look up as Jay Briscoe starts sprinting across the ring...

...ROUGH RYDER ON JAY BRISCOE!!! The fans go crazy as Zack Ryder leaps out of nowhere and connects with the Rough Ryder! He covers!

1!!

2!!

Taylor Rotunda breaks it up! Taylor makes it into the ring just in time, and goes into overdrive against Ryder, pummeling him with both hands into the canvas. Sensing the end is near, Taylor Rotunda gets to his feet and pumps his fist, whipping back his long black hair before crouching in the corner.

The fans stay on their feet as Taylor Rotunda bides his time, waiting for a dazed Zack Ryder to get to his feet. Ryder looks ripe for the picking as Taylor Rotunda charges...

...TAYLOR MA-NO!! Zack Ryder side steps!

...TAYLOR MADE ON JAY BRISCOE!!! Jay Briscoe just gets to his feet as Taylor Rotunda connects with his devastating Spear! Caught by surprise, Taylor Rotunda springs to his feet and looks down at the opponent he just leveled, forgetting about Zack Ryder...

...ROUGH RYDER ON TAYLOR ROTUNDA!!! Ryder covers and gets the win!

Spoiler

Zack Ryder leaps to his feet as he's immediately embraced by his tag partner TJ Hart! The pop is huge as Bro Canada's music hits!

-Joey Styles "That match was short and oh so sweet as Zack Ryder picks up the win!"
    -Coach "That match wasn't even supposed to happen until later tonight! I say it shouldn't count."

Zack Ryder and TJ Hart continue to celebrate, stopping in the centre of the ring to pump their fists and earn a "WOO!!...WOO!!...WOO!!" chant from the crowd!

OUtside the ring, Jay and Mark Briscoe argue with one another as they head back up the ramp...Windham Rotunda stands in the ring over his fallen brother, clearly suffering from deja vu...

TJ Hart and Zack Ryder finish the celebration and turn to see Windham Rotunda standing in their path...Windham is met by TJ Hart in the centre of the ring, and the two stare one another down...

-Joey Styles "After their heated confrontation 2 weeks ago, Windham Rotunda and TJ Hart may have unfinished business."

Windham looks TJ Hart up and down, who does the same...finally, after a moment, Windham Rotunda nods his head and backs up, turning to tend to his brother...the fans cheer as TJ Hart and Zack Ryder continue to celebrate, avoiding a confrontation for the time being...

Commercial break...

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After the commercial break, Maria Kanellis is standing by in front of the usual NEW backdrop, only she's seated in a director's chair with a microphone in hand..another director's chair sits beside her, empty...

-Maria Kanellis "Ladies and gentlemen, please help me welcome one of the men that will be stepping into the ring this Sunday at Pick Your Poison for the NEW World Championship...Tyler Black!"

The fans boo loudly as Tyler Black walks onto the screen wearing the same black and gray kilt he used to taunt Drew Galloway a few weeks ago, and a black hoodie with his own name on the chest in scribbled font...

Maria stands up to welcome him, adjusting her short white skirt before offering to shake Tyler Black's hand...rather than shake her hand, Tyler Black hugs Maria and takes her seat before she can sit back down...

Confused, Maria looks at someone off-camera, shrugs, then sits in the seat that was meant for Tyler Black...

-Maria Kanellis "Um, Tyler...I-"

-Tyler Black "You want to ask me about Pick Your Poison, I know. I've done these a million times before."

-Maria Kanellis "You have?"

-Tyler Black "You sound surprised. It isn't shocking that you didn't do your homework, but lucky for you I've come prepared."

"Yes, Maria, I plan to walk into Pick Your Poison this Sunday and turn Drew Galloway into a pile of broken bones and pooling blood. I'm going to turn Ewan McGregor into Craig Ferguson-..actually, scratch that. I like Craig Ferguson. He'll end up looking more like...Susan Boyle."

-Maria Kanellis "Tyler, we don't really need any more legal trouble than we already have. I mean, it's been a month since-"

-Tyler Black "Legal trouble? For speaking the truth? For saying Susan Boyle is ugly? For saying that Drew Galloway will look like Susan Boyle when I'm done with him? Look me in the eye and tell me that Susan Boyle doesn't look like Drew Galloway after getting curb stomped. Tell me that with a straight face and I'll lay down for that worthless Scot on Sunday and let his ass win."

Maria Kanellis looks off-camera again, more shocked than confused..

-Tyler Black "What? Too much for you, Maria? Again; not surprising. But if you're thinking that I'm going to take things back, take things down a notch, well, you're more tits than brains."

-Maria Kanellis "I think we're done here."

-Tyler Black "Again, NOT SURPRISED!"

Tyler Black throws up his arms in disgust as he stands up, but not before Maria Kanellis storms off, angry and offended...Tyler Black laughs to himself as a stage hand chases after Maria...the two can be heard arguing very loudly as Tyler Black glares into the camera...

-Tyler Black "This is only the beginning. Anyone that can't handle me on my best behaviour had better do themselves a favour and leave camp now. Because after Sunday, after I make Drew Galloway beg for his life, I'm going to take it from him. I'm going to end Drew Galloway's life as he knows it. And I'm going to be the NEW World Champion. And that, my friends...is only the beginning."

Tyler Black laughs into the camera for a split second before disappearing from view...

Commercial break...

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Pittsburgh crowd loses their minds when we return from the break and hear the music of The Originators! Spotlights sway through the darkened arena as every single fan in attendance goes crazy!

-Joey Styles "This is the match I've been waiting to see, Coach. The Originators, together in the ring for the first time since NEW returned to television!"

After a moment, Paul London appears in a stair case halfway up the lower seating area...a spotlight fixes on him and he stands with his arms in the air, surrounded by screaming fans!

The camera shifts to the same level opposite London, where Alex Shelley appears amidst another group of screaming fans! Immediately after, Chris Sabin runs up another staircase adjacent the other two...the fans are going crazy as The Originators head through the crowd and down to the arena floor..

-Joey Styles "Folks, earlier this evening we checked in with the live Pick Your Poison results for the NEW Tag Team Championship match. The fans have spoken, and tonight the two teams that are in the lead square off in this match."
    -Coach "I'm surprised at the results, Joe. The Originators were a shoe-in, of course, but The Young Bucks? I didn't think these fans paid attention that much! Well done!"

Paul London hops over the top rope and raises his arms in the ring as Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin climb up the outside of opposite turnbuckles...they signal to the crowd before leaping into the ring and joining Paul London, all three men dressed in black and white attire...

When Hanson takes over the speakers, the fans boo like never before...The Young Bucks appear on stage, both wearing pink and black pants and bandanas, making belt signs around their waists..

-Joey Styles "This is what I don't get, Coach. You listen to this crowd, then see the results...something doesn't feel right."
    -Coach "Are you implying that the voting is fixed, Joe!? Blasphemy!"

Nick and Matt Jackson take their time getting to the ring, taunting Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin the whole way...Shelley and Sabin dish the insults right back, begging The Young Bucks to get in the ring...

Then the music of Roderick Strong hits, and the fans barely get a chance to react! Strong bursts through the entry way and runs full speed down the ramp, knocking his partners over! The Young Bucks sprawl down the ramp as Roderick Strong dives under the bottom rope, springing to his feet and taking on all three Originators!

The Originators vs. Roderick Strong & The Young Bucks

All three Originators don't hesitate and immediately pounce on Roderick Strong, who fights through the barrage of punches and unleashes a flurry of his own. Strong stands his ground for a moment, but the numbers game comes into play and he's beaten to one knee, then the other. Strong has nowhere to go but down as he's pummeled into the mat by all three attackers.

The referee tries to restore order, but not before Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin drag Strong to his feet and send him into the ropes. Shelley and Sabin connect with Double Back Elbow Strikes before connecting with a Standing SSP/Leg Drop combo. Shelley and Sabin spring to their feet and play to the crowd before glaring at The Young Bucks, who are still at ringside.

Shelley and Sabin finally leave the ring, letting Paul London go to work on Roderick Strong. London sends Strong into the ropes and takes him down with a Spinning Calf Kick to the face. London covers, but Strong kicks out before the ref even gets in position. Paul London hits the ropes behind him, but is tripped up by Matt Jackson. London turns around to have words with him, then turns as Roderick Strong charges at him. Paul London sends Roderick Strong sailing over the ropes right on top of Matt and Nick Jackson!

But London doesn't stop there. As all three men rise to their feet, Paul London hits a Slingshot Body Splash to the outside, taking them all out! Paul London then tosses Roderick Strong back into the ring and covers for 2.

London pulls Strong to his feet and tags in Alex Shelley, who goes up top. Paul London sends Roderick Strong into the ropes and lies on his stomach, leaving Strong open to run right into a Missile Dropkick from Shelley. As Paul London exits the ring, Matt and Nick Jackson finally climb onto the apron.

Alex Shelley works over Roderick Strong for several minutes, proving that he's the best on the mat for The Originators. Alex Shelley eventually gets Roderick Strong in an Abominal Stretch, which he holds for a moment before taking Strong down with a Falling Neckbreaker. Alex Shelley then tags in Chris Sabin before going up top. Chris Sabin lifts Roderick Strong onto his shoulders and Alex Shelley dives at him..

...but Roderick Strong counters! As Alex Shelley soars through the air for a Diving Clothesline, Strong falls forward, dodging the attack and rolling up Chris Sabin in the process! As Shelley lands flat on his face, Strong holds for a 2-count on Sabin, who narrowly kicks out.

Roderick Strong rolls back onto his feet, trying to capitalize. Sabin is quicker to his feet and swings at Strong, but Strong ducks and catches Chris Sabin's arm. He traps Sabin in a Full Nelson, then hoists him up and nails a sick Backbreaker!

Both men are down and out, and Roderick Strong has a long way to go to his corner. As he crawls across the ring, Chris Sabin tags in Paul London, who charges and stomps on the back of Roderick Strong's head. Paul London then swings at Matt Jackson, who hops off the apron and out of harm's way. However Nick Jackson snatches Paul London by the head and slams his face into the top turnbuckle pad, earning a scolding from the referee as Paul London backs right into a German Suplex from Roderick Strong!

With Paul London down, Roderick Strong finally tags out, bringing in Nick Jackson. Nick runs across the ring and hits the ropes, planting a Running SSP onto Paul London's back before getting up and taunting Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin. Both men try to get in the ring, and the referee becomes distracted. Right on cue, Matt Jackson slides into the ring and he and Nick double-team Paul London, both stomping away at him.

Matt lifts Paul London to his feet and hoists him up onto his shoulders as Nick Jackson goes up top. Matt Jackson hits a Death Valley Driver on Paul London as Nick Jackson leaps from the top rope, connecting with a 450 Splash! Nick holds for the cover as the referee turns around, but Paul London just kicks out in time.

London reaches for a tag that isn't there, totally on another planet after that attack. Nick Jackson starts to work him over, then gets up and struts around the ring...until Roderick Strong tags himself back in!

Nick Jackson is pissed, and gets right in Roderick Strong's face, who shoves past him and begins to pound on Paul London. Nick Jackson grabs him by the shoulder and spins him around, and Roderick Strong immediately decks Nick Jackson!

Unsure what to do, the fans give a mild cheer as Nick Jackson goes down and his brother Matt pulls him from the ring. Matt Jackson shouts at Roderick Strong, but Strong doesn't hear him as he begins to stomp on Paul London again.

Outside the ring, Matt and Nick Jackson regroup, eventually marching around the ring to the timekeeper's table and grabbing two steel chairs. They attempt to enter the ring, but Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin see this, and leap off the apron for the attack! Chris Sabin jumps through the air and connects with a Side Kick, knocking Matt Jackson's chair back into his face! Alex Shelley one-ups his partner, hopping off the second rope and hitting an Asai Moonsault onto Nick Jackson, taking him out!

Alex Shelley gets to his feet and winks at his partner, who stands and applauds politely. They then grab Matt and Nick Jackson, tossing them over the crowd barrier and brawling with The Young Bucks through the crowd!

Back in the ring, the referee focuses on the two legal men, as Paul London is being beaten senseless. The crowd rallies behind him as Shelley and Sabin beat The Young Bucks out of view. London is in trouble, and Roderick Strong sends him into the ropes looking for a Sick Kick to finish him off, but London ducks beneath it and hits the opposite ropes, coming back with a Forearm Smash that takes Strong down. Strong bounces back to his feet and London connects with a Dropsault that slams Roderick Strong against the corner.

Paul London sees that Strong is exhausted, and sets him up for the Sliced Bread #2. But when Paul London goes running at the corner, Roderick Strong simply lifts him up and falls backwards, connecting with another powerful German Suplex. Strong bounces right to his feet, beating his chest and waiting for Paul London to rise. He does, and Strong easily sets him up for Death By Roderick, which he executes perfectly and makes the cover for the win.

Spoiler

The fans boo as Roderick Strong stands over Paul London, the referee raising his arm...Strong glares down at London the entire time, not celebrating at all before exiting the ring...

-Joey Styles "What a statement from Roderick Strong leading into Sunday's match against Paul London!"
    -Coach "London won when it mattered a few weeks ago in the NEW Championship tournament, but Roderick Strong evens the score going into Sunday's match! This just became a whole lot more important to both these men!"
    -Joey Styles "And don't forget folks, Sunday's match between Roderick Strong and Paul London is a Special Guest Referee match. You have the power to choose who calls the shots between these two superstars, although I don't think anyone would consider themselves lucky to get chosen to stand between these two."

Roderick Strong heads up the ramp without looking back, disappearing through the entry way...Paul London lies in the ring, clutching his ribs, struggling to breathe...

Commercial break...

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After the break, the fans give a big pop as Bro Canada! walk down the hallway, still high as ever over Zack Ryder's big win..

-Zack Ryder "I'm feelin' it, bro! That win has got to pull us into second place. This Sunday, you and I are going to bring that gold home!"

TJ Hart nods and smiles as Zack Ryder looks for a high-five...Hart rolls his eyes and accepts, but then jerks to a stop as Zack Ryder puts an arm across his chest..

Zack Ryder "Hold it, bro!"
    -TJ Hart "..the hell?"

Both men stand outside a locker room door, where smoke is pouring from around the frame...the smoke is intense, and Ryder looks frightened..

-Zack Ryder "BRO! Locker room's on fire!"
    -TJ Hart "We need to-"
    -Zack Ryder "I'M GOING IN, BRO!"

Zack Ryder dives for the door, but TJ Hart wraps his arms around him and holds him back..

-TJ Hart "IT'S TOO DANGEROUS!"
    -Zack Ryder "LET ME GO, BRO! HAIR PRODUCTS ARE EXPENSIVE! I GOTTA SAVE 'EM!"
    -TJ Hart "NO!"

TJ Hart drags Zack Ryder against the far wall and pins him, holding him in place..

-TJ Hart "Listen to me, Zack! When has fire ever been a good sign in New Era Wrestling, huh?"

Zack Ryder gets a frightened look on his face, and the two hurry away down the hall, out of view...

After a moment, the door slowly opens and more smoke pours out into the hallway...stepping through the smoke with a far away look in his eyes and a big grin on his face is Rob Van Dam!

The fans cheer and break into "R-V-D!" chants as he looks both ways in the hallway, then shuts the door quietly behind him...he then turns and notices the camera in his face..he laughs and puts a finger to his lips...

-Rob Van Dam (whispering) "Shhhh! It's my week off. Vote RVD!"

RVD winks at the camera and heads the opposite way down the hall...

++++++++++

Back in the arena, the fans leap to their feet in song as Bouncing Souls hits! When the music builds, El Generico appears on stage as pumped up as ever!

-Joey Styles "It's good to see that El Generico is fully healed, Coach! He needs to be at 100% on Sunday when he steps into the ring with the ever-dangerous Dean Ambrose."
    -Coach "There's illegal activity taking place backstage and this is all you can talk about?"
    -Joey Styles "Illegal activity? I didn't see anything."
    -Coach "You ECW fanboys are the worst. At least now we know Matt Sydal is safe."

El Generico slaps hands with the fans around the ring as his black and gold cape flows behind him...he eventually runs up the ringsteps and mounts a turnbuckle, raising a single finger into the air as the crowd roars behind him..

Generico hops into the ring as his music fades out and is met by Maria Kanellis, microphone in hand...

-Maria Kanellis "It's my great pleasure to welcome back El Generico!"

Generico salutes the crowd as they once again cheer loudly, still singing along to his theme..

-Maria Kanellis "This Sunday, you're stepping into the ring with Dean Ambrose in a-"

Maria is forced to pause as the crowd boos louder than they have all night...

-Maria Kanellis "...in a match of the fans' choosing. The options to choose from are a Table Match, a Parking Lot Brawl, or the dreaded Mask versus Hair match. What does Canada's greatest luchador have in mind for Sunday?"

Before El Generico can speak, the screen above the stage crackles to life with loud static...

The fans boo as the image disappears and shows us a shot of Dean Ambrose standing in the parking lot...Ambrose is wearing a black hoodie pulled up over his head, and a black luchador mask similar to El Generico's...

-Dean Ambrose "Before I tell you all exactly how I plan to end El Generico's existence as we know it, I just-"

The booing is so intense, Ambrose is forced to stop...the taunting chants of "ASS-HOLE!!" ring through the arena as Ambrose turns his head away and shakes it violently..

-Dean Ambrose "No..no, no, you see...once again, you MORONS all miss the point. I was planning on telling you all the live results of the Pick Your Poison voting, and thus give an exclusive sneak peek into how I will DESTROY El Generico, but no. You all have to start the incessant braying and chanting like the SHEEP YOU ARE."

The booing only gets louder, further angering Dean Ambrose...El Generico smiles from the ring, his arms crossed in front of him..

-Dean Ambrose "KEEP IT UP! Why should I care how you all taunt the greatest wrestler to grace this planet!? The man who will take New Era Wrestling to staggering heights, right after he rids the company of the people dragging it down, like that annoying masked mosquito standing in the ring."

"Shall I slam him through a table, driving sharp splinters of wood into his flesh?"

"Shall I beat him around a parking lot in Philadelphia, breaking his bones on everything in sight?"

"Shall I beat him in the ring so FURIOUSLY, that the blood pouring from his head makes it impossible to tear off his stupid mask, LIKE SO!?"

Dean Ambrose clutches the mask on his face with both hands, tearing it off his head violently...he glares into the camera, breathing heavily...the smile on El Generico's face is gone as he watches from the ring...

-Dean Ambrose "I'd feel sorry for El Generico if I cared about his pathetic life. But I don't. And apparently none of you do either."

"How dare you let me enter a ring with him? How dare you act like this isn't your fault?"

"On Sunday, when I say 'I told you so,' the booing and chanting and braying and taunting had better stop. Remember...you only have yourselves to blame."

The screen cuts back to static and goes dark...the cameras turn back to El Generico, who looks incredibly serious...Maria Kanellis tries to speak with him, but Generico doesn't hear her...he exits the ring and walks up the ramp...

Commercial break...

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Once again, we're backstage in front of the NEW backdrop, only this time Valerie Wynd is seated in one of the director's chairs in a navy blue dress, mic in hand..

-Valerie Wynd "Ladies and gentlemen, it's with great pleasure that I welcome the other man who will be doing battle this Sunday for the NEW World Championship...Drew Galloway!"

Drew Galloway steps into view in jeans and a t-shirt emblazoned on the back with the Scottish flag as Valerie Wynd rises to greet him...the two shake hands and Galloway takes a seat, where we see the front of his shirt reads "I'm Why Nessie Hides"...the fans continue to cheer and chant "SCOTS WHA HAE!" over and over..

-Valerie Wynd "Thanks for taking the time to join us, Drew."

-Drew Galloway "Pleasure's all mine, I'm sure."

-Valerie Wynd "Let's get right to it, shall we? Tell us what to expect from Drew Galloway this Sunday."

-Drew Galloway "Expect to see what you haven't been seeing for the last few years I've been tied up with corporate animals, Val. Expect to see Drew Galloway at his best. Expect to see Drew Galloway win. Expect to see the pride of Scotland hoist the NEW World Championship!"

Another loud pop..

-Valerie Wynd "Tyler Black said earlier tonight that we're going to 'see him at his worst' on Sunday. What are your thoughts on that?"

-Drew Galloway (laughing) "Sounds like it should be an easy win for me then! No, Val, I know Tyler Black talks a big game, but we've seen that he struggles against the more talented lads in this company. He's yet to take on the biggest star this place has to offer, and I assure ya Val, he won't have an easy go of it."

"I take all my opponents seriously, and if Tyler Black refuses to do the same, well, he just doesn't have what it takes to become the World Champion."

-Valerie Wynd "Do you think-"

CRASH!!!

Suddenly, the wall behind Drew Galloway explodes in a cloud of dust and drywall! Valerie Wynd screams and covers her face as Drew Galloway springs from his chair, putting himself between Val and the body that just rolled onto the floor in front of them!

The dust clears and the camera pans down to the floor, where we see the unconscious body of Prince Devitt!

The fans are in a state of shock as Drew Galloway and Valerie Wynd look on..Devitt is completely out of it and bleeding from his head..the camera pans back up to the large hole in the wall, and we see the sick smile of Eddie Kingston for a split second before he disappears from view...

Valerie Wynd takes one look at Prince Devitt and turns away sobbing...Drew Galloway lets out a "Fuck me..." under his breath as he kneels beside Devitt...Galloway shouts at the camera man to find help as we cut to commercial...

Commercial break...

Thread Information