Thread: New Era Wrestling

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: New Era Wrestling

The crowd sits in stunned silence for a moment as the camera pans across the Staples Center..

-Joey Styles "What that match lacked in length certainly made up for it in violence. I..well, Coach, I'm speechless. I'm 'Oh My God!'ed out after seeing Tyler Black's face."
    -Coach "Drew Galloway looked disgusted with himself, and rightfully so. Some things just aren't worth that kind of punishment."
    -Joey Styles "Well if anyone deserved it, it's Tyler Black."

Then, Pantera hits and the Staples Center erupts! Spotlights sway through the building and strobes illuminate the entry way as the crowd rises to its feet and gives a wicked ovation for the NEW World Champion, Rob Van Dam!

RVD steps onto the stage just as Maria Kanellis and the crowd bring it home...he raises his thumbs in preparation, smiling the entire time as only RVD 420 can..

-Maria Kanellis "From Battle Creek, Michigan, weighing in at 237 pounds. He is the New Era Wrestling WORLD CHAMPION..."

"..ROB..VAN...DAM!!"

**POW**

A loud pyro explodes from the top of the entrance way as RVD finishes off his intro with a trademark roundhouse kick! He struts to the ring with the gleaming face of the NEW World title around his waist, and much to the delight of the crowd, he's dressed for a fight!

RVD rolls into the ring and plays to the crowd a bit more before accepting a microphone from Maria...she pecks him on the cheek before exiting the ring, and RVD shrugs..his music fades out, and he can't wait to get started, but is forced to talk over deafening chants of "R-V-D! R-V-D!"

-Rob Van Dam "This is why I hail from Michigan, but live in Los Angeles, man."

RVD can't get another word out before the crowd erupts again, RVD smiling at his cheap pop..

-Rob Van Dam "So this is the part in the show where I'm supposed to walk out here in all my glory, and defend this here belt against the rightful #1 contender. However.."

The boos begin already, and RVD simply nods and rolls his eyes in agreement..

-Rob Van Dam "I know, right? There's a punk bitch backstage that should be out here facing me like a man, yet instead he's hiding. He thinks he's playing mind games, but seriously? I mean, come on. What could he do to me that hasn't been attempted a million times before? I-"

RVD is interrupted by loud static and an ear-shattering tone that causes the crowd to groan and boo...RVD immediately drops his mic and covers his ears for a moment, then glares at the screen above the stage when the snarling face of Dean Ambrose appears...

-Dean Ambrose (laughing) "'Punk bitch', Robert? Would a 'punk bitch' be Contender's Champion? Would a 'punk bitch' have the guts to hijack the show of shows? Would he rob thousands of people in attendance and millions watching at home of the main event they all wanted to see?"

RVD nods from the ring, clearly saying "Yes"..

-Dean Ambrose "That was rhetorical, Robert. Clearly you aren't in a ready state of mind, and you should be thanking me for not entering that ring and leaving with your fancy belt."

"I don't have to prove anything to you, the fans, the company, this ugly title..because I'M DEAN AMBROSE, and-"

-Rob Van Dam "AND I'M ROB..VAN...DAM!!"

The LA crowd pops when RVD angrily does his taunt, clearly fed up with Ambrose, who narrows his eyes and glares at RVD as he interrupts..

-Rob Van Dam "I'm done listening to you, Dean. I didn't spend the last 20 years of my life getting thrown off balconies, diving off fifteen foot ladders, and sacrificing EVERYTHING I had to listen to a PUNK BITCH ramble on! Now are we going to have a fight, or are we going to have a fight!? Because I'm not leaving this ring until someone comes down here and gives these people the battle they deserve!!"

The crowd goes wild as RVD tosses his microphone on the ground! He removes the NEW World Championship from around his waist, takes one last look at the platinum and diamond face of his prize, then hands it to the referee...

Dean Ambrose goes to say something as RVD warms up and ignores him, showering in "R-V-D!!" chants...but Ambrose is cut from the screen as the theme music of RVD's new opponent hits!

Spoiler

The roof is blown off the Staples Center as the music of The Originators hits, and none other than CM Punk makes his way onto the stage, alone!

-Joey Styles "OH MY GOD!! CM Punk has taken the challenge, and we're in for the title fight of all title fights! This is great!"

Rob Van Dam quickly hands over his shining prize and hops back and forth on his feet to warm up, immediately getting his head into the game..CM Punk stares at Rob Van Dam from beneath a thin black hoodie, his dark eyes piercing through the champ as he relishes the opportunity he's just been handed..

Punk climbs onto the apron and eventually steps through, removing his sweater and stretching in his black and white Originators attire...the look on Punk's face tells the entire story of the week he's been having, and we can all sense that winning the NEW World Championship will make all that go away...

CM PUNK vs. ROB VAN DAM
    NEW World Championship

"C-M-PUNK!!"

"R-V-D!!"

"C-M-PUNK!!"

"R-V-D!!"

"C-M-PUNK!!"

"R-V-D!!"

The crowd is amped up as the NEW World Champion and his surprise challenger circle one another. The chants continue to echo through the Staples Center when they lock up and fight for position.

RVD leans as far forward as he can to try and throw CM Punk off-balance, but Punk is ready and uses RVD's momentum against him to spin him around and throw him into the corner. Punk pounces on the Champ and drives his forearm into his head to stun him. Punk then clutches RVD jiu-jitsu style and starts driving his knees into RVD's chest and face.

After a series of knee strikes, Punk holds RVD by his neck and whips him around with a disrespectful toss to the ground. RVD scrambles for safety in the opposite corner but Punk follows up with his trademark knee strike/Running Bulldog combo for a very early 2-count.

When RVD kicks out and rolls onto his side, Punk immediately starts driving his elbow down into RVD's ribs. After a flurry of elbows connect, Punk drags RVD to his feet and sends him into the ropes. He looks for a Backdrop but RVD turns and flips backwards over Punk, hitting the far ropes and taking the challenger down with a Spinning Wheel Kick to the jaw!

The momentum is in RVD's corner now and he immediately hits the adjacent ropes, turns, and shows he's still got his old moves when he pulls out a Cartwheel Moonsault and takes his shot at a pinfall, earning a 2-count of his own.

CM Punk angrily kicks out and gets right to his feet, and RVD lets him. Punk glares at RVD with a hint of disbelief in his eyes, and then is overcome with frustration when RVD raises his thumbs and gets the entire crowd behind him with a "Rob...Van...DAM!!" taunt.

When they go to lock up again, CM Punk shows that he's not interested in making friends tonight when he stops RVD in his tracks with a boot to the stomach. Punk follows up with a throat punch that knocks RVD on his back, then drops to his knees and controls RVD's right arm. Clearly choosing to slow the pace of the match, CM Punk wrenches on RVD's shoulder as he cries out in pain and claws for the ropes.

CM Punk stares at some fans in the front row that give him a hard time, then yells at them to shut up. They only get louder and angrier, but Punk ignores them as he yanks at RVD's arm and gets a howl of pain out of him. Punk then grins as he shifts his weight and brings his legs up over RVD's head. He falls backwards and now has the World Champ in an Armbreaker!

Punk almost laughs at how easily he got RVD into the submission, and is clearly liking his chances of walking out with the title. RVD wriggles his weight as much as he can to try and get near the ropes, but Punk keeps him at bay by driving the heel of his boot into RVD's face. The kicks keep RVD subdued, but not for long, as the Champ then switches up his game and rolls towards CM Punk, reaching for him with his free arm. Punk smiles and pulls his weight back, putting a tremendous amount of force on RVD's arm, but he still refuses to tap.

Punk's smile fades into that of nothing but gritted determination as he yanks back with all his strength to get Rob Van Dam to tap out, but somehow, he survives the submission long enough to roll his weight into CM Punk's legs, lifting them upwards and getting Punk into a pinning predicament! The fans roar as RVD ends up on his knees with Punk's shoulders pressed down, and Punk has no choice but to break the hold in order to kick out!

The damage is done though, and CM Punk rolls to his feet. He immediately sees RVD kneeling in the ring clutching his shoulder, and Punk lines him up. He walks forward with a sick grin on his face, and looks to knock RVD out with a swift knee to the face...

...RVD COUNTERS!! VAN DAMINATOR!! VAN DAMINATOR!!

The crowd can't believe it! RVD waits until CM Punk is within range and springs to his feet, unleashing a Van Daminator that knocks him out cold! RVD's calf catches CM Punk right in the chin and he drops like a ton of bricks!

RVD immediately falls to the canvas and, as luck would have it, lands hard on his injured shoulder. He writhes in pain beside his unconscious opponent for a moment, but still manages to be the first to his feet. He's weak, and leans on the ropes while still clutching his shoulder, but RVD regroups and as CM Punk tries to get up, he boots him in the side of the head to keep him down.

The match has devolved into an all-out brawl and both men know that. When RVD tries to lift up CM Punk, he gets a punch to his abdomen instead. CM Punk gets up and knees him hard in the head, spinning RVD around and knocking him back into a corner. Van Dam looks up just as CM Punk turns and charges, lunging at him with all his weight behind a stiff kick to the face.

CM Punk sits on the bottom ropes and takes a deep breath before smiling again, clearly missing being in a good fight night in and night out. He knows he hasn't missed a step though, and decides its time to put RVD away and take what's his.

CM Punk clims the ropes while dragging RVD with him. He sits on the top rope and hooks his arms with RVD stuck on the 2nd rope before him. The crowd rises to their feet as CM Punk prepares to use the same move that finished off Paul London in their Contender's Championship Series match. They gasp as CM Punk prepares to unleash the Pepsi Plunge...

...but RVD counters! He backdrops CM Punk off the top rope and into the ring! The crowd pops as RVD stays on the ropes and hops to the top, spinning around to see CM Punk in perfect position! He stands tall, the crowd roaring behind him..

...FIVE STAR FROGSPLASH!! IT'S GOTTA BE OVER..

...NO! CM Punk has a hold of RVD's arm! The crowd chokes in amazement as CM Punk rolls onto his side and dodges enough of the impact to trap RVD's arm and turn him over! He has the Anaconda Vise locked in!

RVD is in trouble. His abdomen is throbbing from slamming into the mat, and his injured arm is now trapped in the deadly Anaconda Vise. CM Punk bridges and puts as much pressure as his body will allow him to on RVD's arm. But before he can make the champion tap, RVD reaches in desperation and somehow, some way, finds the bottom rope.

RVD holds on like his life depends on it and CM Punk has no choice but to break the hold. But he's furious. He's winning this damn match and he's doing it right now. CM Punk stalks RVD, his arms crossed in front of him to form an 'X'. He waits and waits for the champ to get to his feet, and when he does, it's time to got to sleep. CM Punk hoists RVD onto his shoulders...

...GO TO SLEEP!! The crowd loses it! CM Punk falls to his knees and collapses over RVD's chest, and this match is over!

Spoiler
    Spoiler

vCash
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ShinobiMusashi's Ultimate Ninja Master Reviews: RT's NEW: Main Attraction

Spoiler

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: New Era Wrestling (The Best Fan Fic Has To Offer)

Paul London Shoots On NEW

After shocking the world and effectively putting an end to The Originators for good, former...yeah, that's right.."FORMER" New Era Wrestling superstar Paul London made a surprise appearance on "Art Of Wrestling", Colt Cabana's infamous podcast, just days after walking out on the company and essentially handing the NEW World Championship to new champ, Dean Ambrose.

London held nothing back and was incredibly candid with CM Punk's real-life buddy. Transcript is below:

Spoiler

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: New Era Wrestling (The Best Fan Fic Has To Offer)

TO BE CONTINUED...

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The NEW Chronicles
    Radio Interview
    100.3 "The Buzz"
    Greensboro, NC

-DJ "Thanks for joining us today, Adam. Or should I call you Edge?"

-Adam Copeland "Adam is fine, thanks. Glad to be here."

-DJ "How was the drive in from Asheville?"

-Adam Copeland "Not terrible. Beautiful summer day in North Carolina, got no complaints."

-DJ "100.3 The Buzz welcomes Adam Copeland to the studio, where we're going to talk his current state as a retired multi-time World Champion wrestler, and more notably, his time as CEO of New Era Wrestling."

"Adam, we know the days of New Era Wrestling are long gone-"

-Adam Copeland "I wouldn't say that."

-DJ "Is that a hint? Are we about to receive some breaking news?"

-Adam Copeland (laughing) "No, no. I'm just saying to never say die. That's pretty much NEW's unofficial motto."

-DJ "New Era Wrestling has been compared to ECW in that regard, has it not?"

-Adam Copeland "I like to think our fanbase was a little more realistic, but I can see it."

-DJ "The Little Federation That Could."

-Adam Copeland "Like I said, 'never say die.'"

-DJ "100.3 The Buzz, we're live with Adam Copeland, retired pro wrestler and NEW CEO. Adam I gotta tell ya, as a wrestling fan, I think I speak for those listening when I say that the day Dean Ambrose became World Champion was a day I'll never forget."

-Adam Copeland "I'm really glad that moment stuck with so many people. It was a lot of work to build that angle and I remember exactly how the arena sounded when his music hit."

-DJ "And Paul London just STOOD THERE! UGH! I wanted to strangle the little bastard!"

-Adam Copeland (laughing) "Paul was what made that moment go from good to great. He's always been insanely underrated when it comes to his dramatic side."

-DJ "Now tell me about The Originators. As we know, that was the last night we ever saw them together. Paul London left the company, CM Punk shortly after to return to the WWE. Was that the day NEW died?"

-Adam Copeland "Well, NEW died the day it died. I think we had a good run after The Orginators."

-DJ "Come on, you don't need to sell us anymore. The company's gone, we fans are over it, let's shoot straight."

-Adam Copeland "I am 'shooting straight'. What is this?"

-DJ "We just-"

-Adam Copeland "Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin had some of their best matches after they focused solely on the tag division. Between them, The Rotundas & Bro Canada I'd say the tag division alone was reason enough to tune in."

"New Era Wrestling didn't live and die with The Originators, and I think we proved that after they broke up."

-DJ "Lets go back to that, specifically Paul London. On Colt Cabana's podcast he claimed that CM Punk was being fired from the WWE. How much truth was there to that?"

-Adam Copeland "I can't comment on that. All I know is that Phil came to me and I listened to what he had to say. He wanted in and I wasn't going to turn away the biggest star on the planet."

-DJ "Even though it hurt your relationship with the rest of The Originators and ultimately ruined the stable?"

-Adam Copeland "That's your opinion."

-DJ "And everyone else's, including Paul London's."

-Adam Copeland "What Paul London did after Main Attraction was 90% BS. He was speculating in that interview and didn't have any of his facts straight."

-DJ "Did he really confront you before Main Attraction like he said?"

-Adam Copeland "No, the whole thing was a work and planned out months in advance, even before CM Punk rejoined the company. He was just icing on the cake. I don't know why Paul changed his story and lied, but I imagine it's because he was scared."

-DJ "Scared of what?"

-Adam Copeland "Scared that his best days were behind him once again. It's a hard thing to deal with. I've been there. That's why I hold no ill will to him, Phil, or anyone involved. New Era Wrestling had a tremendous run and while The Originators ended on a sour note, the company didn't."

-DJ "Which we'll talk about next, right after this commercial break. 100.3 The Buzz with Adam "Edge" Copeland. Stay tuned."

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The NEW Chronicles
    Radio Interview
    100.3 "The Buzz"
    Greensboro, NC

-DJ "And we're back with former WWE Superstar and NEW CEO Adam "Edge" Copeland here on 100.3 The Buzz. If you're just joining us, Mr. Copeland and I are discussing the end of New Era Wrestling, a federation that just refused to die after...how many times did it get resurrected?"

-Adam Copeland "Only twice by my count. The company had its initial run, then the TNA invasion, the-"

-DJ "That run was my favourite, by the way."

-Adam Copeland "Yeah, it was fun. TNA gets a lot of flack these days but they're great people to work with. That might have been my favourite title run ever too. Gotta give all the credit to Bischoff for that one. He was legendary during that time."

-DJ "Then there was this last run, sponsored by your good friends at YouOnDemand."

-Adam Copeland "Yep."

-DJ "Sidetracking a little here..how do you feel about the WWE Network reveal?"

-Adam Copeland "What do you mean?"

-DJ "Well they're ripping you off. Doesn't that upset you?"

-Adam Copeland "You could say UFC is ripping us off too. I honestly don't have a problem with it. It's business. Someone has a good idea, everyone copies it."

-DJ "Have you spoken to Shane about it? From what I understand, online streaming, the monthly subscription, unlimited access to content..that was all his brainchild. And now his father has completely-"

-Adam Copeland "We need to talk about something else."

-DJ "I-..I'm sorry, did I touch a nerve? Are you ok?"

-Adam Copeland "Fine. I just remembered I have another engagement I'm going to be late for. I appreciate you guys having me on today, but-"

-DJ "Adam we've still got a lot to discuss.."

-Adam Copeland "No we don't."

Thread Information