Thread: Trayvon Martin case. *merged*

vCash
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Trayvon Martin case. *merged*

Quote Originally Posted by merle View Post
    Because allowing "regular people" to own guns is #2 on our nations Bill of Rights. Our Founding Fathers believed that the freedom of speech/religion was #1. #2 was the necessity of the public to be armed in order to secure a free State and prevent the creation of a tyranny. We don't want a Tyrant or a Monarch. The peoples ability to quickly and freely raise a militia to prevent such a situation is the reason why "regular people" can own guns. Despite what arguments are continually being made by both opponents and proponents to gun control in America may make, it has f#ck all to do with hunting. It has everything to do with freedom.
    These sort of comments make me mad, then I remember that natural selection and gun ownership are a pretty good fit.

As I have stated before the constitution of the united states was written in a particular time and holding to it's words more than the ideals it represents is an act of foolishness.

Anybody who thinks that a 1700's document should be the last word on any matter, should be forced to be treated only by medicine techniques found in 1700's medical jouranls and earlier.

merle

Quote Originally Posted by iNCY View Post
    These sort of comments make me mad, then I remember that natural selection and gun ownership are a pretty good fit.

As I have stated before the constitution of the united states was written in a particular time and holding to it's words more than the ideals it represents is an act of foolishness.

Anybody who thinks that a 1700's document should be the last word on any matter, should be forced to be treated only by medicine techniques found in 1700's medical jouranls and earlier.
    Wow Incy. You couldn't be more wrong. You could try but you would not be successful. We do not strictly adhere to the writings of men from over 200 years ago. The U.S. Constitution is a living document. It has been amended 27 times. In fact, we are talking about the second amendment. The document is subject to change and interpretation. The U.S. Supreme Court takes up constitutional challenges all the time. The second amendment has probably been more scrutinized by the Court than any other part of the document. Subjects such as waiting periods, background checks, automatic weapons bans and countless other issues have been allowed as barriers within which the second amendment exists. The U.S. Constitution is an outline, not a confinement. It is the foundation upon which our government exists, not the ceiling, not the walls. It is a living document that can be changed and be adjusted to fit the direction of the nation. If the will of the people were to eliminate the second amendment, it could be done. Example: The 18th amendment brought about the prohibition of alcohol. The 21st amendment overturned the 18th amendment. So to say that we are a nation of people who are blindly obeying the decree of men from over 200 years ago is extremely off base.

vCash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Today marks the 5th anniversary of black people blaming white people cause a Hispanic person killed someone.

vCash
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great bait mate

Quote Originally Posted by TJ Wyoming
    Maybe so, but at least I'm not a fucking loser. You and your country is our bitch! Been that way for a couple of centuries. And Canada (technically part of your "empire") is our bitch which makes Owens our bitch. Deal with it.
    Don't worry, he's only making PW great again

vCash
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, this will not happen. Closed.

Thread Information