Thread: HAHA freaking America

Default HAHA freaking America

Guys remember when we had a bunch of pre recorded videos of politicians trying to gain our uneducated, wrestling watching votes by spewing off a few wrestling catch phrases?? Do you smell what Barack is cooking?? How many people voted for Barack solely on the fact that he know Rock's catchphrase? I chose to not vote that year because none of them pulled out some Austin 3:16 shit. OH HELL YEAHH!

Default Re: HAHA freaking America

Yes, I remember the political ads on WWE programming. No, it didn't influence my vote. Yes, I do think it's good for WWE to try to be politically active and encourage its fans to take part in the political process. Provided, of course, the WWE remains unbiased.

The Silver-Tongued Devil versus The Ginger King
    PW WrestleMania XI

That was in fact the only reason I voted for Obama, it switch my vote from Hillary to Obama because he had a cooler catchphrase and I wanted a president with cool catchphrases.

"There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs."

First of all, I have only referred to Hillary as "Hill-rod" since then. Secondly, anyone who actually let those vids influence their vote should not be allowed to vote ever again! I mean, we don't allow felons to vote because we don't trust their judgement, why do allow people to vote based on who got the best script written for them from the WWE writers?

Vinwwe, did you miss "and that's the bottom line because John McCain said so"? God, that one was painful to watch.

Well I like to see a genuine WWE fan with a political message for the WWE fans. That would be Rick Santorum. He did a commercial years ago that was wrestling related and also served as a lawyer for WWE once. I heard he was a big wrestling fan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCyU5I43_Hc

It would be cool if WWE worked with him during the campaign, especially if Linda gets the GOP nod for the CT Senatorial Race.

T'was shamelessly hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Valuable View Post
    Well I like to see a genuine WWE fan with a political message for the WWE fans. That would be Rick Santorum. He did a commercial years ago that was wrestling related and also served as a lawyer for WWE once. I heard he was a big wrestling fan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCyU5I43_Hc

It would be cool if WWE worked with him during the campaign, especially if Linda gets the GOP nod for the CT Senatorial Race.
    Too bad working with a hateful bigot would go against Be A Star.

2x PW Power 25 Winner

Currently Playing - Chariot, NBA 2K15

Quote Originally Posted by merle View Post

Vinwwe, did you miss "and that's the bottom line because John McCain said so"? God, that one was painful to watch.
    Well shit, the wrong guy got in. That explains why people have been so harsh with Obama.

Quote Originally Posted by CIG View Post
    Too bad working with a hateful bigot would go against Be A Star.
    I'm John Cena wouldn't mind...
    Last edited by Justin Valuable; 02-22-2012 at 05:39 PM.

Santorum is a sexist homophobic bigot and if you can't see that well I don't know what to tell you, and I have no idea why you bring race into the equation when it has nothing to do with the topic. And guess what just because an opinion is common among people does not make it any less prejudiced. Bigotry means intolerance towards someone else's belief and that is what it is.

"There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs."

Quote Originally Posted by milopo View Post
    Santorum is a sexist homophobic bigot and if you can't see that well I don't know what to tell you, and I have no idea why you bring race into the equation when it has nothing to do with the topic. And guess what just because an opinion is common among people does not make it any less prejudiced. Bigotry means intolerance towards someone else's belief and that is what it is.
    Like the Contraception issue on Catholic churches and institutions, right? Like NY Atheist telling religious New Yorkers to take down a street sign they find good to their religious beliefs? http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/06/21...ing-11victims/

Race has everything to do with it because no matter who the nominee is for the GOP they will be called a racist by the media. So I'm just expected the expected.

Quote Originally Posted by vinwwe View Post
    How many people voted for Barack solely on the fact that he know Rock's catchphrase?
    At least one. Me.

The jabroni banning, troll canning, thread locking, always shocking. See a
    troll, don't worry I got him. Right after giving his candy ass a Lock Bottom.

@thepwforum

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Valuable View Post
    Like the Contraception issue on Catholic churches and institutions, right? Like NY Atheist telling religious New Yorkers to take down a street sign they find good to their religious beliefs? http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/06/21...ing-11victims/

Race has everything to do with it because no matter who the nominee is for the GOP they will be called a racist by the media. So I'm just expected the expected.
    I never said prejudices go just one way, hell I am a republican in an overwhelming democratic state so I have had people judge me before I even say anything, but I still think that Santorum is a bigot. He speaks of being sick of how to live his life and yet is always portraying his beliefs as superior and other beliefs as negative, but what pisses me off as a catholic is that he has no understanding of how catholic values are formed yet hides behind his religion whenever he makes a social commentary.

lol @ this thread. Hate the mention of Santorum. A guy who has let his region cloud his beliefs on what is good for people.

Enough of talking about losers though.

As for the whole Obama thing, I did not vote for him because of that cheesy catchphrase, I voted for him because of his voice. Don't believe the GOP, it's not Obamacare which makes babies cry, it's his voice!

Buttmunch in training. The Hindusault's Avatar

So do you think they're going to do something similar this year?

Ron Paul:
    "Little Jimmy's telling me to bring back the gold standard! Don't what me!"

Romney:
    *shows a picture of Gingrich.*
    "Really?"
    *shows a picture of Santorum*
    "Really?"

"ROMNEY!"

And, umm, let's see, what other catchphrases are around these days? I mean, Santorum telling people to embrace the hate seems like it would be a bit over the top. I could see Gingrich claiming that he is the best in the world, though, but he kind of has been claiming that at least since the early nineties, so it would probably have to lead to him trying to butt in on the Punk/Y2J feud, which would be the worst/best Wrestlemania moment ever.

Couldn't munch his way through CIG's butt.

CIG and Buttmunch Present: PW.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hindusault View Post
    So do you think they're going to do something similar this year?

Ron Paul:
    "Little Jimmy's telling me to bring back the gold standard! Don't what me!"

Romney:
    *shows a picture of Gingrich.*
    "Really?"
    *shows a picture of Santorum*
    "Really?"

"ROMNEY!"

And, umm, let's see, what other catchphrases are around these days? I mean, Santorum telling people to embrace the hate seems like it would be a bit over the top. I could see Gingrich claiming that he is the best in the world, though, but he kind of has been claiming that at least since the early nineties, so it would probably have to lead to him trying to butt in on the Punk/Y2J feud, which would be the worst/best Wrestlemania moment ever.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to The Hindusault again.

Thread Information