View Poll Results: Who do you want to represent WWE?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Champ

    16 31.37%
  • Benson

    1 1.96%
  • Darth Cadeus

    1 1.96%
  • Matt

    13 25.49%
  • Emperor

    2 3.92%
  • The Show

    2 3.92%
  • Kane123

    16 31.37%
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 141

Thread: PW Wrestlemania VIII Money In The Bank Vote

  1. #1
    Fan Fiction Hall of Famer PB's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Belfast
    Posts
    9,052
    vCash
    354
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default PW Wrestlemania VIII Money In The Bank Vote

    Who do you think should represent WWE?

    s u r r e n d e r

  2. #2
    Still an Edgehead!!! Dose's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    11,755
    vCash
    900
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: PW Wrestlemania VIII Money In The Bank Vote

    Who
    is kane123???

    Credit to BezerroBizarro from DeviantArt and Lony for Resisizing!
    http://bezerrobizarro.deviantart.com...oshi-163705876
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Pete View Post
    0 days since a Cena fight. C'mon guys we need to at least get it up to two.
    http://forums.prowrestling.com/showthread.php?t=123457 THE KID VS DOSE MATCH IS ON!!!!

  3. #3
    Moderator Emperor's Avatar
    Asteroids Champion! Tetris Champion! Breakout Champion!
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    England
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,558
    vCash
    3446
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default Re: PW Wrestlemania VIII Money In The Bank Vote

    Aw. I should have checked the results before being a douche and voting for myself, because I want to vote for Kane123 now!

  4. #4
    Moderator Raven*'s Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    24
    Posts
    12,474
    vCash
    910
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: PW Wrestlemania VIII Money In The Bank Vote

    Matt is the ultimate leader of the WWE forum. Since becoming a mod of the forum, he has really made the place enjoyable to post in.

  5. #5
    Fan Fiction Hall of Famer PB's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Belfast
    Posts
    9,052
    vCash
    354
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: PW Wrestlemania VIII Money In The Bank Vote

    http://forums.prowrestling.com/member.php?u=4815

    Put his name forward - worth a shot I say.

    s u r r e n d e r

  6. #6
    is too sexy for you milopo's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,004
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: PW Wrestlemania VIII Money In The Bank Vote

    Quote Originally Posted by Dose View Post
    Who
    is kane123???
    The son of Kane and the 1-2-3 Kid.


    "There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs."


  7. #7
    Fan Fiction Hall of Famer PB's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Belfast
    Posts
    9,052
    vCash
    354
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: PW Wrestlemania VIII Money In The Bank Vote

    Quote Originally Posted by milopo View Post
    The demon seed of Kane and the 1-2-3 Kid.

    Fixed that for you.

    s u r r e n d e r

  8. #8
    Still an Edgehead!!! Dose's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    11,755
    vCash
    900
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: PW Wrestlemania VIII Money In The Bank Vote

    Quote Originally Posted by PB View Post
    http://forums.prowrestling.com/member.php?u=4815

    Put his name forward - worth a shot I say.
    He had no friends yet...

    *adds as a friend*

    Quote Originally Posted by milopo View Post
    The son of Kane and the 1-2-3 Kid.
    He's got my vote

    Credit to BezerroBizarro from DeviantArt and Lony for Resisizing!
    http://bezerrobizarro.deviantart.com...oshi-163705876
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Pete View Post
    0 days since a Cena fight. C'mon guys we need to at least get it up to two.
    http://forums.prowrestling.com/showthread.php?t=123457 THE KID VS DOSE MATCH IS ON!!!!

  9. #9
    Moderator Raven*'s Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    24
    Posts
    12,474
    vCash
    910
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: PW Wrestlemania VIII Money In The Bank Vote

    Quote Originally Posted by Dose View Post
    He had no friends yet...

    *adds as a friend*



    He's got my vote
    He doesn't have SM's vote.

  10. #10
    is too sexy for you milopo's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,004
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: PW Wrestlemania VIII Money In The Bank Vote

    Quote Originally Posted by Raven* View Post
    He doesn't have SM's vote.
    Just as SM votes for him.


    "There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs."


  11. #11
    Superstition! Blindy's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    New York
    Age
    27
    Posts
    36,324
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: PW Wrestlemania VIII Money In The Bank Vote

    Grisham:KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAANE

    Currently Playing:
    Pokemon Sun(3DS),Overwatch(PS4), Dead Rising Remastered(PS4), Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel(PS3)

  12. #12
    VG and Techs True Monarch CIG's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Middle of Nowhere (By way of Cleveland, City of Kings and Champions.)
    Posts
    9,050
    vCash
    4950
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: PW Wrestlemania VIII Money In The Bank Vote

    From what I've seen, Kane123 personifies the values that a forum must entrust in a leader.

    Optimism
    -Things don't go downhill in his eyes, it's not 3, 2, 1. It's 1, 2, 3. Always.

    Integrity
    -There are some Kane haters out there, but he is able to see past his scars and recognize him as a dedicated and selfless wrestler. A leader does not judge, a leader chooses to see the positive and how they can improve on the negative.

    Bravery
    -He's going up against some of the best posters in the WWE Section...and dare I say..PW. He's the ultimate underdog, but he chooses not to fixate himself on such a thing and instead, focus on what he can accomplish.

    The point here is, Vote Kane123. The equivalent of not doing so is taking a water bowl away from a thirsty puppy...amusing yes...but evil.

    2x PW Power 25 Winner

    Currently Playing - Tokyo Mirage Sessions and Super Mario 64

  13. #13
    TGO
    Guest

    Default Re: PW Wrestlemania VIII Money In The Bank Vote

    Going with my buddy Champ. No one else here offered me sex.

  14. #14
    is too sexy for you milopo's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,004
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: PW Wrestlemania VIII Money In The Bank Vote

    Quote Originally Posted by TGO View Post
    Going with my buddy Champ. No one else here offered me sex.
    Please we all know you would have gotten sex from Champ even if you had voted for him or not.
    The KANE123 revolution will not be denied.


    "There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs."


  15. #15
    Moderator Emperor's Avatar
    Asteroids Champion! Tetris Champion! Breakout Champion!
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    England
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,558
    vCash
    3446
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default Re: PW Wrestlemania VIII Money In The Bank Vote

    If Kane123 loses by one vote I will feel terrible. Damn my selfishness!

  16. #16
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,874
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: PW Wrestlemania VIII Money In The Bank Vote

    So, wait, let me get this straight: we're going to nominate a joke entrant to represent the most important section on this forum in the annual Money In The Bank match, despite the fact that our pride is on the line, just for the lulz?

    Jericho "trolling" the Rumble was a moronic idea.

    Santino winning the World Championship at Elimination Chamber was the most disgusting booking suggestion in history.

    But this ... this takes the cake.

    I officially withdraw from this race. You're all hopeless.

    #TeamSanity

    (Yeah, yeah: Shut up, Darth!)

  17. #17
    Still an Edgehead!!! Dose's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    11,755
    vCash
    900
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: PW Wrestlemania VIII Money In The Bank Vote

    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Caedus View Post
    So, wait, let me get this straight: we're going to nominate a joke entrant to represent the most important section on this forum in the annual Money In The Bank match, despite the fact that our pride is on the line, just for the lulz?

    Jericho "trolling" the Rumble was a moronic idea.

    Santino winning the World Championship at Elimination Chamber was the most disgusting booking suggestion in history.

    But this ... this takes the cake.

    I officially withdraw from this race. You're all hopeless.

    #TeamSanity

    (Yeah, yeah: Shut up, Darth!)
    Settle your tea kettle!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by CIG View Post
    From what I've seen, Kane123 personifies the values that a forum must entrust in a leader.

    Optimism
    -Things don't go downhill in his eyes, it's not 3, 2, 1. It's 1, 2, 3. Always.

    Integrity
    -There are some Kane haters out there, but he is able to see past his scars and recognize him as a dedicated and selfless wrestler. A leader does not judge, a leader chooses to see the positive and how they can improve on the negative.

    Bravery
    -He's going up against some of the best posters in the WWE Section...and dare I say..PW. He's the ultimate underdog, but he chooses not to fixate himself on such a thing and instead, focus on what he can accomplish.

    The point here is, Vote Kane123. The equivalent of not doing so is taking a water bowl away from a thirsty puppy...amusing yes...but evil.
    God bless PW... and God bless Kane123!!!

    Credit to BezerroBizarro from DeviantArt and Lony for Resisizing!
    http://bezerrobizarro.deviantart.com...oshi-163705876
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Pete View Post
    0 days since a Cena fight. C'mon guys we need to at least get it up to two.
    http://forums.prowrestling.com/showthread.php?t=123457 THE KID VS DOSE MATCH IS ON!!!!

  18. #18
    Senior Member Heteroflexible's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,673
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: PW Wrestlemania VIII Money In The Bank Vote

    I actually agree with Darth


    Was between Champ and Matt, both do good stuff in these parts, and Champ edged it.

  19. #19
    is too sexy for you milopo's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,004
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: PW Wrestlemania VIII Money In The Bank Vote

    Darth we are only looking to the future and putting Kane123 is our first step, plus he is a second generation star sohe is already awesome.


    "There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs."


  20. #20
    Senior Member Kane's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    England
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,793
    vCash
    937
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: PW Wrestlemania VIII Money In The Bank Vote

    Who the hell voting for me

    Whats wrong with you people

  21. #21
    Lionheart
    Guest

    Default Re: PW Wrestlemania VIII Money In The Bank Vote

    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Caedus View Post
    So, wait, let me get this straight: we're going to nominate a joke entrant to represent the most important section on this forum in the annual Money In The Bank match, despite the fact that our pride is on the line, just for the lulz?

    Jericho "trolling" the Rumble was a moronic idea.

    Santino winning the World Championship at Elimination Chamber was the most disgusting booking suggestion in history.

    But this ... this takes the cake.

    I officially withdraw from this race. You're all hopeless.

    #TeamSanity

    (Yeah, yeah: Shut up, Darth!)
    Well, I was going to vote for you...but since you've withdrawn, I'm going to have to give it to Kane123.

  22. #22
    The Hindusault
    Guest

    Default Re: PW Wrestlemania VIII Money In The Bank Vote

    I see it more as recognizing that this forum is the gateway drug of PW. This is what draws, this is where people first go to make their name, and this year a man of the people shall RISE TO THE TOP!* AMERICAN DREAM, MOFOOOOS!




    *
    Spoiler

  23. #23
    VG and Techs True Monarch CIG's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Middle of Nowhere (By way of Cleveland, City of Kings and Champions.)
    Posts
    9,050
    vCash
    4950
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: PW Wrestlemania VIII Money In The Bank Vote

    Quote Originally Posted by kane123 View Post
    Who the hell voting for me

    Whats wrong with you people
    Another value, not a core component like the other 3, but a most admirable characteristic nonetheless.

    Humility
    -You don't see yourself as a superior, you see yourself as a fellow member of the WWE section.

    Matt and Champ are fantastic posters...but the establishment has had their chance...and they've failed the WWE section and lost it to the figurines of power that are the Nerdery and Empire.

    This is your chance. This is WWE's chance.

    2x PW Power 25 Winner

    Currently Playing - Tokyo Mirage Sessions and Super Mario 64

  24. #24
    WWE Network Draft Winner The Champ's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    18,640
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: PW Wrestlemania VIII Money In The Bank Vote

    Well these are interesting results so far.

    Bender

    This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

  25. #25
    Senior Member Kane's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    England
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,793
    vCash
    937
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: PW Wrestlemania VIII Money In The Bank Vote

    Quote Originally Posted by CIG View Post
    Another value, not a core component like the other 3, but a most admirable characteristic nonetheless.

    Humility
    -You don't see yourself as a superior, you see yourself as a fellow member of the WWE section.

    Matt and Champ are fantastic posters...but the establishment has had their chance...and they've failed the WWE section and lost it to the figurines of power that are the Nerdery and Empire.

    This is your chance. This is WWE's chance.
    lmao

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •