Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: There will be blood, then a doctor will stop the blood... This is the EC PARTY~!

Default There will be blood, then a doctor will stop the blood... This is the EC PARTY~!

Come on in, grab a seat... there's some food over there and free drinks all night. Let's get this going, it's time for ELIMINATION CHAMBER!

Diva's Championship - Beth Phoenix (c) versus Tamina Snuka

Beth Phoenix might have spoken too soon when she declared that there were no worthy rivals left for her in the Divas division. Tamina will bring not only her impressive size, strength and speed to the ring, but also a proven and impactful weapon Ė her fatherís earth-shattering splash off the top rope. When the powerhouse Divas Champion faces her most feral foe will she be able to continue her dominant run on top?

Ambulance Match - John Cena versus Kane

Kaneís constant torment has taken Cena to unchartered territory, revealing a vicious and previously unseen side of the Leader of Cenation, as witnessed on the Jan. 30 episode of Raw. After Eveís loss to Divas Champion Beth Phoenix, Kane appeared at ringside, terrifying the helpless Diva. An incensed Cena again came to the rescue, continually battering Kane with the steel ring stairs and sending The Devilís Favorite Demon scurrying through the WWE Universe.

Now, the two powerhouse Superstars prepare to meet at Elimination Chamber, in what will be their most vicious bout yet. A rare stipulation throughout history, the WWE Universe hasnít witnessed an Ambulance Match since Survivor Series 2003 which, perhaps unsurprisingly, featured Kane. Despite a heroic effort on the part of Shane McMahon during that match, The Big Red Monsterís brutal assault proved too great and it was Kane who slammed shut the ambulance doors on his opponent.

Does the same fate await John Cena on at Elimination Chamber?

Elimination Chamber/World Heavyweight Championship - Khali versus Show versus Santino versus Bryan (c) versus Barrett versus Rhodes

At WWE Elimination Chamber, World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan will defend his title against five other Superstars in the SmackDown Elimination Chamber Match. With a chance to headline WrestleMania at stake, Bryan will be challenged inside the massive structure by Wade Barrett, Intercontinental Champion Cody Rhodes, Big Show, The Great Khali and Santino Marella. With the World Heavyweight Championship hanging in the balance, these WWE Superstars are sure to put it all on the line in this career-altering bout. The Road to WrestleMania runs through Elimination Chamber.

Elimination Chamber/WWE Championship - Kofi versus Jericho versus Ziggler versus Punk (c) versus Miz versus Truth

Executive Vice President of Talent Relations and Interim Raw General Manager John Laurinaitis revealed exclusively to WWE.com the Superstars who will compete for the WWE Title in the Raw Elimination Chamber Match: WWE Champion CM Punk, Dolph Ziggler, Chris Jericho, R-Truth, The Miz and Kofi Kingston. With all eyes on Punkís title, the six competitors will brave the redoubtable dome live on pay-per-view Feb. 19. Jericho earned the right to be the last Superstar to enter the bout, after stealing a win from Punk in a Six Pack Challenge on the Feb. 6 Raw SuperShow.

With the WWE Championship at stake and personal vendettas very much in the mix, the Raw Elimination Chamber Match is sure to pack plenty of punch when it emanates from the Bradley Center in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.

CM Punk x Best In The World
    November 20, 2011 - January 27, 2013
    434 Consecutive Days as Champion.
    2014 CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS | Go White Sox.. Fuck.. When do the Bears start..

CHICAGO 7x17x11
    CHICAGO 4x29x12

Default Re: There will be blood, then a doctor will stop the blood... This is the EC PARTY~!

Freakin' show off.
    baboosh

Default Re: There will be blood, then a doctor will stop the blood... This is the EC PARTY~!

Damn, you were beat by a minute Mal. And your thread was more well thought out too.
    Credit: Bender

Quote Originally Posted by The Show View Post
    Damn, you were beat by a minute Mal. And your thread was more well thought out too.
    Damn it... spent over an hour and a half on all the GFX. Shitty.

CHICAGO 7x17x11
    CHICAGO 4x29x12

Banned

Awesome banners mel. Also why cant the ppv's be on a saturday night.

We the People's Champion The Champ's Avatar

Wow, Mal's party was ready an hour ago and I told him to wait until seven. I'm an idiot.

Bender

This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

Can't wait for the show tonight,my picks to win are.

Chris Jericho
    Daniel Bryan
    John Cena
    Beth Phoenix

I am also really hoping that someone takes out Santino or Kahli tonight and my boy Christian returns and gets into the match.Hell I would even settle for a Alberto Del Rio return to replace one of those two.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPresley21 View Post
    Can't wait for the show tonight,my picks to win are.

Chris Jericho
    Daniel Bryan
    John Cena
    Beth Phoenix

I am also really hoping that someone takes out Santino or Kahli tonight and my boy Christian returns and gets into the match.Hell I would even settle for a Alberto Del Rio return to replace one of those two.
    I think it's a strong possibility that Christian returns tonight but I'm not sure if I see Christian in the Chamber tonight. We may get a filler promo somewhere in the Pay-Per-View.

CHICAGO 7x17x11
    CHICAGO 4x29x12

If Christian does return, I hope he come back as a face. I personally hated his heel turn and enjoy him much more as a face.

I also see ADR returning and possibility being fed to Sheamus in a filler match.

Quote Originally Posted by The Show View Post
    If Christian does return, I hope he come back as a face. I personally hated his heel turn and enjoy him much more as a face.

I also see ADR returning and possibility being fed to Sheamus in a filler match.
    I haven't been paying attention to any news related to Alberto's health? Is he cleared to wrestle? I don't even know what happened to him in the first place... guess I forgot.

CHICAGO 7x17x11
    CHICAGO 4x29x12

Quote Originally Posted by Mal View Post
    I haven't been paying attention to any news related to Alberto's health? Is he cleared to wrestle? I don't even know what happened to him in the first place... guess I forgot.
    It was something to do with his groin I believe. He returned at a house show about a week ago so he should be good to go.

We the People's Champion The Champ's Avatar

Yeah Sheamus vs. Berto in a last minute add sounds about right. Especially since Sheamus is on the poster and all.

If Christian enters the Chamber, I hope somebody else takes out Khali (like Jinder Mahal or whoever, I don't give a fuck) and then tries to enter the Chamber, but Christian beats him up and comes in as a face entrant.

Bender

This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

Awesome banners.

So this is the unofficial Party Thread to the official one by Falcone?

Not sure yet if I'm going to watch this. Free on Sky Sports but I'm really quite tired, might be a case of recording and watching tomorrow.

2013 TBG Poster of the Year

Scotland, Celtic and FC Basel
    CELTIC (SPFL CHAMPIONS 2013/14)
    FC BASEL (SSL CHAMPIONS 2013/2014; SWISS CUP FINALISTS)

Raw chamber has some serious potential to be greatness.

I'm really hoping they open with the Smackdown chamber. I'm too excited to see if Daniel Bryan is going into Wrestlemania as the WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!!! I keep waiting for them to pull the plug in a ridiculous fashion, but it still hasn't happened.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Falcone View Post
    Freakin' show off.
    It ain't showing off since he backs it up every single night!

Hash tag. Heel.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Voorhees View Post
    It ain't showing off since he backs it up every single night!

Hash tag. Heel.
    I fucking love you.

CHICAGO 7x17x11
    CHICAGO 4x29x12

PPV TIME! WOO! JERICHO/PUNK TONIGHT BABY! C'MON BABY! YES! YES! YES! YES! *points at crouch region*

^

That's why I don't host parties....anyway, I'm ready for tonight.

Banned

If Kane wins I riot.

Spoiler

Oh boy...
    baboosh

bty can I say that Cena/Kane/Ryder/Eve storyline is the worst storyline/angle that I have ever watch in my thirteen years of watching pro wrestling.Just brutal stuff and even worse then Henry and Mae Young angle which was stupid as hell but had some laughs.

This angle is so bad I always hope nobody walks in on me while watching RAW and I don't even want my cat or dog in the same room.That's how ashamed I am while watching this crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Falcone View Post
    Spoiler

Oh boy...
    Got a good feeling somebody won't make it before the bell.

"Every man's heart one day beats its final beat, his lungs breath their final breath. And if what that man did in his life, makes the blood pulse through the body of others, and makes them believe deeper in something larger than life, then his essence, his spirit, will be immortalized by the storytellers, by the loyalty, by the memory, of those who honor him and make whatever the man did live forever."

Nice job Mal!

There is some potential for an enjoyable show however part of me wonders what's the point of tonight? We already know what the WM card will look like for the most part...ah well, chamber matches have been good in the past.

Thanks JV for the artwork!!

Bryan just cut a hell of a promo on the pre-show, hope that gets shown on air.

Thread Information