Thread: Feuds that YOU want to see- 2012 Edition

Default Feuds that YOU want to see- 2012 Edition

Every year someone usually makes a thread like this. For some reason, no one made one in January. What feuds would you like to see members of the current TNA roster involved in? Are there any wrestlers that you want signed, and feuding with a particular person?

For me, the main one I want to see is James Storm/Jeff Jarrett. I know that people don't want to see Jarrett back in the title picture, but I think this feud would be really intersting match wise, and promos.

TNA really needs to invest in new tag teams. During the last two years, TNA had a lot of great tag teams, but most of them are now broken up or released. There aren't many competitors for the tag team champions right now.

Others would be:

Zema Ion/AJ Styles
    Samoa Joe and Magnus/Motor City Machineguns
    Roode/Angle
    Aries/Sabin

Also, I want Sonjay Dutt and Jimmy Rave to be used in TNA again. Sonjay Dutt/ Ion and Rave/Ion please.

Default Re: Feuds that YOU want to see- 2012 Edition

That zombie apocalypse that tore through TNA really hurt our active poster count.

Face Sabin vs. Heel Hardy for the title
    Pope vs. anyone but Devon preferably Sting.
    Daniels vs. Roode
    Storm vs. Shelley
    Joe vs. Aries could be good

TNA Forum Title History
    Forum Championship (1 time)
    Tag Team Championship (3 time)
    X Championship (2 time)
    Internet Championship (3 time)

tis not right in the head whocares's Avatar

Hmmm...

-'The Fallen Angel' Christopher Daniels vs Jeff Hardy(And give Daniels all the mic time)

-AJ Styles vs Austin Aries(Hopefully AJ won't get raped too hard during the promos...)

-Zima Ion vs Kaz(It would be the battle of the beautiful hair...)

-Alex Shelley vs Bully Ray(Shelley needs to get revenge for his fallen comrade! Payoff = Sabin surprise return to help his partner win the feud)

-Bobby Roode vs The Pope(Pope drops his gimmick mid-feud to take the feud to another level)

-Brutus Magnus & Samoa Joe vs Douglas Williams & Scott Steiner(The awesomeness would be off the charts)

-Eric Young vs Kurt Angle(Hopefully being in a comedy feud will make Kurt seem likable again)

-Sarita vs Gail Kim(Actually, Sarita vs anybody would work just as well...)

-Velvet Sky vs Brooke Tessmacher vs ODB(Hopefully they'd throw a bikini/lingerie contest into it...)

Eh, I can't really think of anymore that I'd personally like to see.

What up?

Christopher Daniels vs. A World Title campaign. It's way overdue. Everything about how Daniels doesn't have "main event charisma" or "image" is bullshit. Whenever the guy gets a push, everyone raves about how awesome his promos are and how convincing his character is. Whenever TNA shelves him, everyone talks about how he doesn't have the "stuff" to cut it as a main evener. Bullshit. If you've watched TNA from the earlier era, you'd know that Daniels is right there with the best guys in the company's history. Give him credit for his dues already.

The fact that Daniels has had to job to Styles 10,000 times (despite being very nearly on-par with him) can blow an elephant dong. Almost anyone can be marketed convincingly as a contender if the writers are doing their jobs (which is asking far too much from TNA), but Daniels doesn't even require work. Everything is there, just give him the spotlight before it's too late.
    I got em waiting on the news like Iím Cronkite

Quote Originally Posted by NittanyLionWYO View Post
    Christopher Daniels vs. A World Title campaign. It's way overdue. Everything about how Daniels doesn't have "main event charisma" or "image" is bullshit, and you all know it. Whenever the guy gets a push, everyone raves about how awesome his promos are and how convincing his character is. Whenever TNA shelves him, everyone talks about how he doesn't have the "stuff" to cut it as a main evener. Bullshit. If you've watched TNA from the earlier era, you'd know that Daniels is right there with the best guys in the company's history. Give him credit for his dues already.
    TNA is clueless as far as Dainels is concern.

I would say that Daniels' age is the reason TNA doesn't do much with him... But since this is TNA we're talking about... That wouldn't be an issue...

TNA vs KING KA RING
    bring back tournaments like World X Cup and Super X Cup
    " The wrestling world as we once knew is over. Gone are the days of normalcy. Gone are the days of conformity. I feel your pain. I am your opportunity for salvation. I'sn't time you come with me? For I shall set you free." - RAVEN

I'm gonna have to agree. Daniels not having a World Championship by now is about the biggest injustice in TNA, probably ever.

Anyway, as far as feuds go.

AJ Styles vs. Jeff Hardy, with Jeff as the heel.
    James Storm and Bully Ray for the World Title.
    Sarita and Gail Kim (a pipe dream that will never happen, but it's what I want, dammit)
    Just wait and see how it plays out, guys.

Quote Originally Posted by NittanyLionWYO View Post
    Christopher Daniels vs. A World Title campaign. It's way overdue. Everything about how Daniels doesn't have "main event charisma" or "image" is bullshit. Whenever the guy gets a push, everyone raves about how awesome his promos are and how convincing his character is. Whenever TNA shelves him, everyone talks about how he doesn't have the "stuff" to cut it as a main evener. Bullshit. If you've watched TNA from the earlier era, you'd know that Daniels is right there with the best guys in the company's history. Give him credit for his dues already.

The fact that Daniels has had to job to Styles 10,000 times (despite being very nearly on-par with him) can blow an elephant dong. Almost anyone can be marketed convincingly as a contender if the writers are doing their jobs (which is asking far too much from TNA), but Daniels doesn't even require work. Everything is there, just give him the spotlight before it's too late.
    Yeah Turning Point 2009 really should have been his night. He was definitely the MVP of that title match. Plus if TNA planned on joining Flair with the world champion then Daniels would have been a better pick then AJ. AJ is pretty much the complete opposite of Flair.

TNA Forum Title History
    Forum Championship (1 time)
    Tag Team Championship (3 time)
    X Championship (2 time)
    Internet Championship (3 time)

I don't see it at all in regards to Daniels as a top guy but thats just me. AJ is just be dragged down by having to feud with him again.

What up?

Quote Originally Posted by X-zero View Post
    Yeah Turning Point 2009 really should have been his night. He was definitely the MVP of that title match. Plus if TNA planned on joining Flair with the world champion then Daniels would have been a better pick then AJ. AJ is pretty much the complete opposite of Flair.
    I agree - the November/December PPVs of 2009 (can't remember what the November one was called, but it had the Unbreakable 2005 rematch) were the last truly great shows TNA put on (unless you count Destination X 2010, which was the funniest thing I've ever seen in pro wrestling). Those main events, along with the Kurt Angle/Desmond Wolfe matches, were outstanding...and Daniels probably outshined Styles, Joe, Angle, and even Wolfe. He was the star of both of those shows, and he's always been a main event persona when given the main event billing. Remember his heel run with the X-Division title in 2005? Lots of people consider that to be one of the best title runs in company history, and Daniels was largely feuding with different people each month, so every PPV match was sold on Daniels' personality. The guy can act, he can wrestle, and he's worked his ass off for the company. Roode got the "Rocky" style push prior to BFG, but I feel like Daniels making one final run at the World Title with the clock running out on him (a la John Elway or someone like that) would be a very marketable storyline.
    I got em waiting on the news like Iím Cronkite

Even though I would like to see Daniels feud with guys in the mainevent scene... The idea of actually putting the TNA Title on him kind of makes me go 'Eh'... That boat so sailed away a long time ago... Oh, and I don't like the idea of just handing somebody the top Title as a reward for loyalty... Use a lesser Title for a pity run, I say...

Quote Originally Posted by whocares View Post
    Even though I would like to see Daniels feud with guys in the mainevent scene... The idea of actually putting the TNA Title on him kind of makes me go 'Eh'... That boat so sailed away a long time ago... Oh, and I don't like the idea of just handing somebody the top Title as a reward for loyalty... Use a lesser Title for a pity run, I say...
    I'm personally saying that TNA shouldn't have let the boat sail away. It SHOULD have happened by now. The fact that it hasn't is really awful.
    Just wait and see how it plays out, guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Djm View Post
    Sarita and Gail Kim (a pipe dream that will never happen, but it's what I want, dammit)
    Gotta agree with this Deej would love to see a series of matches between the two.
    Welcome To The Suicide Squad

The Nerdery's Best Poster (2013 Co-Winner)
    PW WrestleMania X Money In The Bank Winner

Christopher Daniels not getting a World title reign is definitely a big injustice on TNA's part. Sadly he will never get the opportunity to do so, and probably feud with AJ the rest of his career (). TNA has had so many opportunites for Daniels to win the belt, but never capitalized on it. Just like dropping that Sting feud back in the day.

Just fire Christopher Daniels and bring Curryman back.

Beautiful People/Sarita and Rosita. I want a reunion dammit.

Quote Originally Posted by Djm View Post
    I'm personally saying that TNA shouldn't have let the boat sail away. It SHOULD have happened by now. The fact that it hasn't is really awful.
    Agreed.

Hey, maybe if TNA put the TV Title on Daniels and pretended it was important... that would somewhat ease the pain? Eh, probably not...

El Zorro vs anybody.. I just want to see him in TNA.
    still pushing for KKR vs TNA
    maybe a AAA or a Japan v TNA
    Eric Young vs Scott Steiner
    " The wrestling world as we once knew is over. Gone are the days of normalcy. Gone are the days of conformity. I feel your pain. I am your opportunity for salvation. I'sn't time you come with me? For I shall set you free." - RAVEN

Thread Information