vCash
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: RT Presents: Total New Era Wrestling

From ProWrestling.com...

----------

THE TRIAL ENDS AS QUICKLY AS IT BEGAN! PLUS IMPACT! HYPE AND MORE!

TNA scores a "victory" in court
    The case may be closed, but the fun is just beginning. The trial was short, as was anticipated, given the circumstances surrounding the case. Both sides wanted a quick resolution even though both sides had very opposite ideas as to how the trial would play out. While TNA scored a 'victory', it didn't come without a price.

After hearing both cases and calling several witness to the stand, both lawyers gave their closing remarks Wednesday morning. After a brief recess, the judge found in favour of TNA, although his closing remarks were far from what anyone expected. ProWrestling.com has an exclusive look at the transcript. Check out the key points outlined below:

"It is my understanding that right before the WWE declared bankrupcy and folded in 2007, all trademarks and copyrights were handed over to the sole owner, Shane McMahon. Since that day, even though the WWE has been reborn, the WWE has been an entirely different brand and has not taken advantage of, or been in negotiations with, Shane McMahon or anyone else involved with New Era Wrestling since (the NEW) went under nearly 2 years ago."

"Due to (Shane) McMahon's presence in TNA, for the reasons mentioned earlier, all of WWE's claims to pre-2007 copyrights are null and void and are the property of the (now defunct) NEW. The infringement in question falls within that category and for all rights and purposes, it is 'fair game.'"

"It is for these reasons that I find in favour of TNA. That, plus the reasons mentioned already, are my professional opinion. It is, however, my personal opinion that in the future, the WWE should focus on their own brand and not cling to childish issues such as this. These actions are a waste of the court's time."

"However, TNA is not entirely off the hook. Due to the reprise of the WWE and to avoid ongoing lawsuits, it is strongly recommended that TNA either cease and desist with infringing on current copyrights, or find a sound, legal way to get around these issues should they decide to continue down the path they have chosen. Stepping on the WWE's toes, so to speak, was wrong, equally as childish and easily avoidable. I will not be part of a pissing contest between adults. This could easily have been settled out of court and in the future, should something like this arise again, I would recommend that is exactly what happens."
    The judge then dismissed the court. Strong words for both sides and now, with that out of the way, the fun can begin. How will TNA react to the judge's harsh words? The WWE isn't used to losing, so could this be the beginning of a war? Only time can tell...

"I'm back!"
    Now that the court case is settled, we can expect a HUGE episode of TNA Impact! later tonight. Eric Bischoff was barred from the show until the trial was over due to his involvement, so we can expect him to be out in full force tonight.

Bischoff continues to distance himself from the rest of the industry, poking fun at the WWE and Vince McMahon via Twitter. In one tweet, he refers to Vince's "wrinkly old face" and in a later tweet, he openly calls out the WWE, bringing up the fact that "this was legal the entire time".

While Bischoff continues to lose friends and alienate himself, the "Big Red Question" on everyone's mind though is whether or not Bischoff will bring the Big Red Machine with him when he returns to Impact!. One thing is for certain, no matter what Bischoff does, it's going to be huge.

Don't miss TNA Impact! tonight at 9PM EST/8 CT.

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Excerpts from TNA Impact!...

The show begins and the air is electric...dozens, if not hundreds of "EDGE", "NEW" and related signs can be seen strung throughout the audience as TNA Impact! enters homes across the world!

-Mike Tenay "Welcome one and all to another edition of TNA Impact! I'm Mike Tenay and as always, my partner beside me is none other than Taz!"
    -Taz "I can't tell you how excited I am for tonight, Mikey Baby! This past week in the wrestling world has been off the hook and it's about to get even crazier here tonight, I can feel it!"
    -Mike Tenay "As you all know, former WWE & NEW Superstar Edge made his TNA debut last week, with the aid of another of New Era Wrestling's greats, Stevie Richards."
    -Taz "Oh ho, my boy Stevie! He was the guy to watch in NEW and now that he's chosen a side here in TNA, all I can say is 'look out!'"

As Mike Tenay and Taz continue to discuss the current state of TNA, the highlights from last week are shown, ending with a 'bang!' as once again, The Fires of Hell fill the Impact Zone...

The party in the Impact Zone quickly dies and as Eric Bischoff enters the arena, the crowd's mood does a total 180...

-Taz "Guess who's back!"

Despite the booing, Bischoff is all smiles as he waves at the crowd and enters the ring, microphone in hand...

-Bischoff "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you all for that wonderful welcome!"

The boos only get louder as Bischoff continues...

-Bischoff "Now I know you're all a little cranky since things haven't really been going your way, but c'mon now, everything's looking up! TNA is stronger than ever and who do you have to thank?....ME!!"

Bischoff waves some more as the booing gets almost deafening...some sections begin chants of "SHANE-O-MAC!!"

-Bischoff "There's no need to thank me; I was only doing what I felt was right. I saw that TNA was going downhill, but rather than point the finger at someone, I took responsibility and did something about it. There, you're welcome."

-Mike Tenay "Eric Bischoff has a lot of guts to come out here and address the crowd this way after all that's been going on the past few weeks."
    -Taz "Not only that, but to take full responsibility! You have to admire that, even if he is a little sneak!"

Bischoff's smile fades and his expression turns to that of confusion...

-Bischoff "I...I don't understand. You wanted change in TNA, right? You...you wanted to be entertained, right? I...I just don't get it. Everything I did...everything HE did, was for you. We did this for you!"

The fans don't want to hear any of it...the boos and insults continue to be slung until...

The fans go wild as Shane McMahon steps out into the Impact Zone! He's accompanied by his partner, Jeff Jarrett!

-Taz "Here we go!"
    -Mike Tenay "Business is about to pick up!"

Chants of "SHANE-O-MAC!!" and "DOUBLE J!!" fill the air...Bischoff glares at the crowd, but doesn't react harshly...

-Bischoff "Ah, my good friends Shane McMahon and Jeff Jarrett. You're right on time!"

-Shane "Can it, Eric. We're not here to listen to you waste everyone's time spewing garbage. We're here to speed this up so you get to the point!"

Bischoff looks slightly offended, but lowers his head, smiles, then continues...as he does, Shane McMahon and Jeff Jarrett slowly make their way to the ring...

-Bischoff "Alright then, Shane. You're clearly a busy man these days. I'm sure it isn't easy watching your father's business crumble AGAIN."

Mixed reaction from the crowd...Shane stops for a moment, mutters something incoherent, then walks faster to the ring, getting inside before replying...

-Shane "What's been going on outside of the Impact Zone is no concern to myself or Jeff. The fact that you brought this upon us, however, is not going to go without punishment."

-Bischoff "PUNISHMENT!? Ha ha ha! Punishment, Shane? Really? You're going to walk out here and play daddy? I DON'T THINK SO!"

Bischoff's tone becomes overbearing and intimidating...he gets right in Shane's face, who doesn't back down an inch...

-Bischoff "You want punishment, Shane? I will be the one dishing out PUNISHMENT from now on, you got it!? Before I was so rudely interrupted by you and your little 'friend' here, I was about to explain my insurance investment. You see, I may have claimed responsibility for everything that's been happening around here lately, but it wasn't my doing that left Hulk Hogan, Jeff Hardy and Rob Van Dam crippled. It was HIM."

The crowd doesn't know how to react..they only get louder, as if drowning out Eric Bischoff will somehow delay the inevitable...

-Shane "What are you talking about, Eric?"

Bischoff, turned away from Shane and Jarrett, slowly turns back...his grin is an evil one, his voice coarse, as he continues...

-Bischoff "I unleashed an unstoppable force on TNA. Hogan...Hardy...RVD...they were all collateral damage as my 'insurance investment' did what he felt necessary to restore TNA to the way it should be. The way I feel it should be.

Shane and Jarrett look at one another, not sure what to think...finally, Shane speaks...

-Shane "Eric...who is it? Who is this insurance investment you're talking about?"

Bischoff shakes his head...

-Bischoff "No. No, you won't stop us. You want to change TNA. You think invading us with your 'Little Federation that COULDN'T' is going to stop us, but you can't. It's too late. Now you just get to sit back and watch."

Jeff Jarrett then grabs the microphone out of Shane McMahon's hands! He screams at Bischoff as the fans cheer him on!

-Jarrett "Oh to hell with this, Eric! You want to play little mind games with us? You want to beat around the bush? Well how 'bout this: YOU'RE FIRED!!"

Jeff Jarrett slams the microphone down on the canvas as the fans go nuts! Shane McMahon looks at Jarrett in shock, clearly not anticipating such a reaction!

-Mike Tenay "Jeff Jarrett just fired Eric Bischoff!"
    -Taz "Well I guess that takes care of that!"

Eric Bischoff smiles again, but rather than say anything, he simply sets down his microphone, reaches into his jacket pocket and pulls out a few pieces of paper stapled together...he hands the papers to Shane, waves at the crowd one more time, then exits the ring...

Shane McMahon watches as Eric Bischoff leaves the Impact Zone smiling and waving at the crowd...Jarrett leans over the ropes, leaving Bischoff with a few choice words...Bischoff doesn't turn around and acknowledge him...he simply exits down the tunnel, leaving Jarrett fuming at ringside and Shane McMahon standing in the centre of the ring, reading over the booklet of paper Bischoff just handed him...

Shane doesn't react...he simply looks around, folds the paper up and places it inside his jacket pocket...he climbs out of the ring, pats Jarrett on the shoulder and leaves...

-Taz "What the hell did that paper say?"
    -Mike Tenay "I don't know Taz, but I bet it explains everything Shane needed to know! Hopefully we'll find out after the break!"

Commercial break...

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After the break, we see Shane McMahon and Jeff Jarrett backstage in an office...we catch them mid-conversation and Jarrett doesn't look too happy...

-Shane "Listen, I'm not trying to attack you, ok? I just need a heads up if you're going to act drastically."
    -Jarrett "Drastic? C'mon Shane! I did what everyone else wants, including you!"
    -Shane "I'm not saying I don't support your decision, but I am saying that when we make decisions, we make them together. We don't just react to a situation! We're partners and I'm trying to look out for you. As soon as you let him inside your head, he wins."

Jarrett backs off for a moment...

-Jarrett "Ah damn it, you're right. But hell, a lot of good it did us now, right?"

Shane nods in agreement as he holds up the papers that Bischoff handed him earlier...

-Shane "These papers prove everything we've been speculating so far. We have to be extra careful about how we act from now on, ok?"
    -Jarrett "Alright."
    -Shane "Do me a favour and go get the guys. We should show them this."

Jarrett exits the office as Shane slumps down on a black leather couch...he exhales loudly and puts his head back, closing his eyes...he mutters the words "God damn it..." as we cut back to the arena...

We hear the music of "The Fallen Angel", Christopher Daniels! The fans give a rousing ovation to one of TNA's finest veterans as he makes his way to the ring...

-Taz "I'm dying to know what that document says, Mike!"
    -Mike Tenay "You're not the only one, Taz. Hopefully our first match of the night will take our minds off it."
    -Taz "Hey, if Christopher Daniels is in the ring, I'm Captain Focused!"
    -Mike Tenay "..right."

Highlights of Daniels' last match are shown as Mike Tenay refers to last week's interview with ProWrestling Obvserver...Daniels discussed the appearance of Shane McMahon and NEW Superstars in TNA as well as his declining physical presence in the ring, blaming his age for his recent setbacks...

The audience gives a mixed reaction for Hernandez as he exits the tunnel, accompanied by Hector Guerrero, who is waving a large Mexican flag...

-Mike Tenay "What's Hector Guerrero doing out here? Shouldn't he be calling this for our Spanish friends?"
    -Taz "Looks like Hernandez is building up his entourage after that tough loss to Douglas Williams last week. Besides, if you're looking for a manager, who better than Hector?"
    -Mike Tenay "Either way, Daniels has a hell of a test coming his way tonight. I hope he's shaken off last week and is prepared for one of TNA's biggest stars. I mean that in more way than one."

Christopher Daniels vs. Hernandez w/Hector Guerrero

Summary

The crowd is clearly behind Daniels as the match begins with a traditional Lock Up...things immediately turn for Daniels as he is easily overpowered by Hernandez and tossed into a corner of the ring...Daniels gets to his feet and goes for the Lock Up again, but Hernandez wastes little time tossing him right back in the corner...

The crowd appears to be disappointed with Daniels as he is slow to get up...before he has time to shake things off, Hernandez pounces, forcing him against a turnbuckle and dismantling him with hard punches and kicks to the midsection...

The beat down continues for a few minutes until Hernandez sends Daniels into the ropes with an Irish Whip...Daniels bounces back and ducks under a Clothesline attempt from Hernandez...Daniels bounces back, but runs right into a massive Sidewalk Slam! The crowd lets out a loud "OHH!" as Daniels' head bounces off the mat...

Hernandez covers for a 2 count, then continues to lay into Daniels with shots to the head and stomach...

Finish
    Hernandez picks up Daniels and lifts him high over his head...he then brings Daniels down for a sickening Backbreaker! Daniels crumples to the mat and Hernandez covers again...

Daniels kicks out! The crowd is brought to life for a moment, cheering Daniels on and hoping for a turn of events...Daniels is tossed into the ropes again, but this time he goes for a Flying Crossbody, only to be caught mid-air by Hernandez!

-Taz "This is bad."
    -Mike Tenay "No, this is REALLY bad."

Christopher Daniels is held for a moment by Hernandez, who spins around and carries him to a corner...Hernandez, in a great feat of strength, steps onto the second turnbuckle, all the while keeping Daniels in his clutches! Hector Guerrero cheers him on in Spanish from ringside...

Hernandez leaps...

SUPER FALLAWAY SLAM!! Hernandez immediately covers!

3!!!

Winner: Hernandez
    -Taz "Well that didn't take long."
    -Mike Tenay "Daniels sure has slumped lately and it's hard to tell if he'll ever bounce back from this one. What is Christopher Daniels going to do, Taz? I hate to see him like this."
    -Taz "Well I'm not letting him take my spot, that's for sure!"

As Daniels sits in the ring watching Hernandez leave the arena the victor, we cut backstage to Shane's office...he and Jeff Jarrett are standing in front of all seven NEW Superstars...the fans cheer loud enough that at first, it's hard to tell what Shane is saying...it appears he's thanking everyone for joining him and making sure that all seven men are accounted for...he and Jarrett are clearly worried by the information the document Shane is holding contains...

As the crowd relaxes a bit, Shane is finally heard clearly...

-Shane "-all probably saw what happened out there and, much like everyone else watching, you're wondering what this document contains that has Eric Bischoff all proud of himself. Well our worst fears have been answered. This document in my hand is a photocopy of a contract, dated Jan 6th, the day all this nonsense started happening and RVD was...well, y'know..."

Shane pauses a moment and clears his throat...

-Shane "Anyway, the jist is this: Eric Bischoff can do pretty much whatever he wants with the limited power he has. While Jeff and I share 50% of controlling interest in the company, Eric Bischoff holds the other half. He also inserted a "No Fire" clause in his contract. Why he neglected to tell anyone this is beyond us, probably because he likes playing head games."

Everyone in the office can be heard muttering and shuffling around...on camera, Stevie Richards and Tommy Dreamer shake their heads in disappointment...

-Shane "That's not the worst of it. What he did next, none of us saw coming. Turns out that you guys aren't the only former NEW Superstars signed to TNA. Bischoff signed one of his own the morning of Jan 6th and it explains everything that's been happening lately."

Shane hangs his head, being silent for a minute...he then looks up...

-Shane "It's exactly what we expected. Eric Bischoff signed K-"**CRASH!!!**

-Mike Tenay "What the hell was that!?"

All the men in the office are startled as Shane is interrupted by a loud crashing sound outside his office! More crashes are quickly heard, followed by screams from men and women alike...the lights in the office flicker for a moment...

Edge and Stevie Richards lead the rush out of the office...the lights are flickering on and off and as they enter the hallway, a plume of fire erupts in the distance! Edge and Richards get everyone to stay back, then as the lights stop flickering and the fire disappears, they usher everyone forward...

Once all the men are out in the hallway, the camera quickly follows and the aftermath of whatever mayhem they heard is seen...there are two broken tables, both of which were covered with refreshments...a woman wearing a headset is screaming uncontrollably, having been covered in hot coffee...two men drop their clipboards and tend to the panicking woman...

**BOOM**

Another explosion rings out down the hall! The lights go out and when they come back on, we see the man holding the camera has been knocked to the ground! The camera lies on the ground in a stationary position...Edge leans forward and looks just past the camera...

-Edge "ARE YOU OK!?"

The camera man replies off camera that he is fine...the screaming continues and the lights return to normal, except far down the hallway where it's completely dark...eerie laughter emerges from down the hall, lasts for a moment, then disappears...

Through all the commotion and yelling, a limp body is seen lying face down in one of the broken tables...blood is dripping from the shattered wood as well as pooling at the feet of whoever is lying there...

Paul London and CM Punk rush to the motionless body...after getting a look at his face, London immediately gets to his feet...

-London "No...NO! THAT SON OF A BITCH!! I'LL KILL HIM!!"

CM Punk quickly grabs London, who tries to run off down the hall...Punk calls for help and Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin quickly come to his aid...Stevie Richards continues to protect Shane McMahon as Edge continues to tend to the fallen camera man...

-CM Punk "NO PAUL! WAIT! STOP!"
    -London "YOU HEAR ME BISCHOFF!? YOU HEAR ME!? YOU'RE A DEAD MAN!!"
    -Chris Sabin "STOP FIGHTING US PAUL! THIS IS WHAT HE WANTS!"

The camera man gets to his feet and picks up the camera..he assures Edge he is fine, then fights through the warzone in the hallway and shows that the beaten and tortured body lying on the broken table belongs to X-Division Champion Brian Kendrick...

Commercial break...

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After the break, we see Brian Kendrick being loaded into an ambulance...he has a neck brace on and several layers of gauze wrapped around his arms and midsection...

Paul London & CM Punk are in the ambulance with him...

-London "It's ok, Brian. We're going to get you help."

-Paramedic "That's good. Keep talking to him. Keep him with us."

CM Punk puts a hand on London's shoulder as the ambulance doors shut...the other NEW Superstars watch as the ambulance pulls away into the distance...

Edge turns his attention back to reality...he looks at Jeff Jarrett, then immediately becomes worried...

-Edge "Hey, where's Shane?"

-----

We see Shane McMahon walking briskly down a hallway...he comes to a wooden door that reads "ERIC BISCHOFF"...Shane throws the door open without knocking and startles Bischoff, who is seated at his desk...

-Bischoff "HEY! WHAT THE-! SECURITY!!"

But it's no use...Shane hops over Bischoff's desk and grabs him by the collar! He slams Bischoff into the wall behind his desk and gets nose to nose with him!

-Shane "Yell all you want Eric, nobody's coming!"

-Bischoff "HELP!! SOMEONE HELP!!"

-Shane "Stop your GOD DAMN YELLING and listen good!"

Shane shakes Bischoff by the collar and slams him into the wall again!

-Shane "I don't know what it is you want, nor do I care. But know this: if you don't put an end to these cowardly attacks, then I will put an end to you, GOT IT!?"

Bischoff turns his head away, closing his eyes...

-Bischoff "Oh Shane, you just don't get it. You McMahons are all the sam-"

Shane slams Bischoff into the wall again!

-Shane "No Eric, YOU don't get it! You really think I'm done with changing TNA? You think I'm done calling in an army to rid this company of a[BLEEP]oles like YOU!? I'M JUST GETTING STARTED ERIC!! I'M JUST GETTING STARTED!!"

Before Bischoff can say anything, shouting is heard from the doorway...Shane lets go of Bischoff and turns around to see all the members of Fortune!

-Kazarian "What the hell are you doing in here!?"
    -AJ Styles "What are you doing!?"
    -Ric Flair "GET HIM!"

Shane rushes the group of men, catching them off balance and knocking them into the hallway! The fans in the Impact Zone cheer as Shane is the first to his feet, giving him a chance to run off down the hall! The members of Fortune quickly get to their feet, but decide not to give chase...

-AJ Styles "YEAH! AND STAY OUT!!"

Ric Flair smacks Styles on the back of the head...

-Flair "Seriously? Get in the office, boy!"

The members of Fortune step into Bischoff's office...the camera pulls around and as the office door closes, we see the look on Bischoff's face...the members of Fortune apologize and make excuses, expecting Bischoff to be angry, but we only see a crooked smile on his face as the door slams shut...

Commercial break...

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Back from commercial, we see Jeff Jarrett walking down a hall, the bottom of the screen reads "DURING THE BREAK"...he's walking away from the camera as it follows him and we quickly see that Jarrett is fuming! He curses under his breath, kicks in doors and knocks several tables over! He passes a stage hand and knocks his clipboard out of his hands, then throws open a door into a lobby...Jarrett makes his way to a set of glass doors that lead into the parking lot...

-Taz "Jeff Jarrett has left the building!"

We cut back to the Impact Zone as the fans prepare themselves for the night's Main Event...

As the music of Fortune plays, the fans bring the boos as Robert Roode and James Storm emerge from the tunnel...

-Mike Tenay "They may be just a fraction of Fortune, but together, they are Beer Money and tonight they might walk out of the Impact Zone the TNA Tag Team Champions."
    -Taz "Normally I'd say their chances are good, but after the things I've seen happening around here lately, I don't even want to begin to make predictions!"
    -Mike Tenay "Earlier tonight we saw the horrific aftermath of an attack on X-Division Champion Brian Kendrick backstage. As Shane McMahon was about to tell the world who Eric Bischoff signed and ultimately, who has been behind these attacks, all hell broke loose."
    -Taz "I know nobody has said it out loud yet Mike, but I only have one person in mind as to who is behind the attacks on Hogan, Hardy, RVD and now Kendrick, but I don't even want to say his name out loud in hopes that I'm wrong. He's one of the biggest, meanest, most sadistic men I've ever crossed paths with."

As Beer Money warms up in the ring, the music of the TNA Tag Team Champions Generation Me plays...

-Mike Tenay "After a stunning upset over the Motor City Machine Guns nearly a month ago, new TNA Tag Team Champions Generation Me look to make their first successful title defense here tonight."
    -Taz "That was a hell of a match Mike. After defeating Gunner & Murphy in a #1 Contender's Match, Generation Me shocked the TNA world when they pulled the upset over MCMG after several failed attempts to take the titles from them. Can they make it two huge wins in a row?"

BEER MONEY VS. GENERATION ME

TNA TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

Summary
    The match begins with Matt and James Storm, who circle one another for a moment...James Storm moves in for a lock up, but Matt ducks and catches Storm off-guard, kicking him hard in the ribs...Storm falls to one knee, allowing Matt to capitalize early with a stiff kick to the head! Storm falls onto his back and Matt bounces off the ropes, hitting a Running Backflip Splash! He holds for the early cover!

Kick out by Storm...Storm gives his head a shake as Matt tags in his brother Nick...Nick and Matt get to work as the ref counts down from 5...after Matt is kicked out of the ring, Nick takes charge, isolating James Storm from his corner as much as possible...

As Matt and Nick use their speed, agility and intelligence to keep James Storm from tagging out, all Robert Roode can do is watch from ringside as his partner is dismantled by this surprising young tag team...

Nick and Matt begin to get cocky, taunting Robert Roode as they lay waste to James Storm...finally, after a few insults are thrown his way, Roode decides he's had enough...he tries to get in the ring, but the referee stops him, allowing Matt and Nick to double team James Storm, choking him out on the ropes! Surprisingly, this results in the crowd turning on Generation Me, beginning to boo them...

-Taz "It's been a long while since Beer Money had crowd support in a match!"
    -Mike Tenay "These TNA Tag Champs may be skilled, but they lack discipline and respect. That'll turn the Impact Zone on you almost every time."

Matt, having hopped off the apron to help choke James Storm, gets back up and tags in...as Nick exits the ring, he turns to the audience to mouth off at someone in the front row...taking his eyes off James Storm for just a second proves to be a terrible mistake as Storm quickly hops to his feet and drops Matt with a Clothesline! Nick turns slowly around...WHAM!! James Storm knocks him off the apron with a HUGE Dropkick!

Finish
    Nick flies off the apron and hits his face off the crowd barrier as he falls! The crowd begins to roar as James Storm crawls over to his corner and tags in Robert Roode!

-Taz "Listen to this crowd!"
    -Mike Tenay "It's like I said, Taz: the fans in the Impact Zone don't care for immaturity and disrespect. They came to see a good clean match!"

Robert Roode rushes into the ring and catches Matt with a hard right hand as he gets to his feet! Matt bounces off the canvas...another right from Roode! And another! Finally, Matt is taken hard out of the ring with a Running Clothesline!

With Matt and Nick both down on the outside of the ring, Robert Roode is left alone...he turns and sees that James Storm is recovering in their corner, lying on the apron and trying to pull himself up with the ropes...
    Spoiler

The fans in the Impact Zone scream aloud as huge flames erupt from the stage! The arena turns an eerie red glow and after burning for a moment, the flames disappear...

The Impact Zone is dead quiet...nobody dares speak or react as music begins to play...

alexisonfire - "You Burn First"
    I said, "Cover me if there is a fire,
    'Cause I want you to burn first."

Red smoke begins to pour from the tunnel, filling the Impact Zone and blinding several audience members close by...

She screamed at me, "I want to be desired."
    I said, "Easy girl, I know it hurts"

As more and more audience members cough and shield themselves from the smoke, the red lights in the Impact Zone begin to sway and flash like strobes...

Let's all give thanks that I am a liar,
    'Cause I've got a feeling I just might get worse.
    Now there's nothing wrong with you,
    I'm just tired.
    And I'm in a mood for a brand new curse.

The stage and ramp light up with small flames that flicker in the smoke...

You burn first,
    You burn first,
    You burn first,
    You burn first.

**THE FIRES OF HELL EXPLODE**

Cover me if there is a fire,
    'Cause I want you to burn first.

The flames jump and shoot in unison!

She screamed at me, "I want to be desired."
    Easy girl, I know it hurts

They continue to burn! The heat from the fire causes everyone in the Impact Zone to begin panicking!

Let's all give thanks that I am a liar,
    'Cause I've got a feeling I just might get worse.
    Now there's nothing wrong with you,
    I just grow tired.
    And I'm in the mood for a brand new curse.

COMPLETE DARKNESS

**BOOOMM**

The ring posts explode in flame! The crowd screams again as a large figure is standing in the centre of the ring!

The figure stands over 7 feet tall and is wearing a large red cloak with a hood covering its face!

The camera zooms in and we can only see two white eyes glowing from underneath the hood...the Impact Zone is in shear panic as Robert Roode doesn't think twice about hightailing it out of the ring!

Finally, after a minute or so, the figure raises its hands to its head...it grabs the hood and pulls it back...

....IT'S KANE!!!

Screams echo from the audience as Kane's eyes glow bright white, his shoulder-lenght black hair covering most of his face...though we can't see his expression, fear fills the hearts of millions watching across the globe...

-Mike Tenay "Ladies and gentlemen, our worst fears have been answered. Kane is in the Impact Zone!"
    -Taz "I never thought I'd be glad to say I'm not on the active roster more than I am right now."
    -Mike Tenay "I don't think that matters to Kane, Taz!"

The referee is nowhere in sight...no bell has sounded, no clear winner has been called, but none of that seems to matter at this point...the only thing that matters is the cloaked body of Kane standing in the ring, glaring out over the Impact Zone...

Kane doesn't move for a moment, but suddenly the screams turn to cheers as movement comes from the tunnel! The red smoke has yet to dissipate and running through it are Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin!

The two remaining Originators in the building storm the ring, much to the delight of the crowd! Shelley charges Kane...

...WHAM!! Kane takes down Shelley with a stiff right hand! Sabin does the same, and meets the same fate!

-Mike Tenay "More movement on the stage!"

Stevie Richards & Tommy Dreamer take their turn, rushing the ring with Singapore Canes! Richards is the first to charge...

Big Boot! Kane levels Richards with a "THWACK!!" heard in the rafters! Dreamer swings at Kane, but Kane ducks...

...Kane slams his hand into Dreamer's throat!

...CHOKE SLAM!!!

-Mike Tenay "DEAR LORD!!"

The ring shakes violently as Dreamer lies motionless! Kane stands over him, raises his arms...

Spoiler

Kane, quickly sensing something is wrong, spins around to face Edge! The crowd goes absolutely insane as Edge and Kane stand face to face in the ring!

-Mike Tenay "EDGE! EDGE IS HERE!"

Edge breathes heavily as he glares a hole right through Kane...Kane stares right back...

...suddenly, there's movement behind Kane...it's Stevie Richards! He's back on his feet, Singapore Cane in hand! He swings at Kane...

Spoiler

-Mike Tenay "WHAT THE HELL!?"
    -Taz "WHAT DID WE JUST SEE!?"

Edge stands up and looks down at Stevie Richards, who is out cold! The fans are in complete shock as Edge smiles at his work, staring down at Richards with the most evil of grins...

A chair is tossed in the ring! Then another! Chairs and garbage begin to litter the ring as Edge and Kane stand together...all hell is about to break loose as TNA Impact goes off the air...

END SHOW

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay... that was unexpected. But still fucking AWESOME.
    Quote Originally Posted by African Mike
    I love it when Greg gets angry, it's like watching a Furbie going ape shit at some stupid kid

vCash
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That was fantastic. That's overtook Spreuts' show as my favorite this year. An amazing twist and you made Kane come across as both evil and intimidating, something WWE hasn't done since he was unmasked.
    Man of the world.

Run In

Run In Review (R.I.R.)

The storyline is coming along well, the creation of NEW continues... but I just can't get past a Hernandez squash and a Tag title match being the only matches on Impact... Bischoff, Jarrett, Shane McMahon, I'm kind of left underwhelmed. And then Kane, Richards, Edge, Dreamer... apart from Edge .. none of these guys have been revelvant for a long time. Nothing really new about them.

Whenever I've written a show I always have the live audience in mind. They always have to be treated with stuff in the ring. If I had gone to that show I would have left disappointed.

Pieces of paper, "no fire clause", I don't know.. It's all too WCW/Russorific/TNA to me.... I love all the hype, all the twitter stuff, all of that has been genius.. the show was just lacking. There really isn't too much to review... Jarrett loses his temper, Bischoff is being a jerk.. Kane appears, Edge spears Richards... it's all part of the story, but I think this could have been put basically in one segemnt and then had another 3 matches on the card that pushed this major storyline you're building towards.

Iam a reader though RT and am keep watching to see what happens next, so in that you've succeeded!

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just want to mention to keep in mind that I'm only posting excerpts from a 2 hour show. That's why I posted times and what not in the earlier posts, to get the reader used to that idea. I guess I should have pulled it off better, but that's neither here nor there.

I'm focusing on the main story line only. Sure, there's bullshit matches to keep the fan entertained, but who cares? Why should I waste my time and effort on writing a Mixed Tag Match with Daffney and whoever the fuck vs. Winter and some other jobber? Nobody gives a shit.

Instead, I focus my time and energy on the main storyline, with other storylines slowly emerging (Daniels' age, Hernandez getting a push, Kurt & Anderson not commenting on NEW, etc). I can expand and grow the fed at my own pace, all the while keeping everything I put in front of you interesting.

I'm only defending this because it's not a very common take on Fan Fic, yet I think it works better for people like me who have trouble staying dedicated. I'm not trying to say you're wrong or anything. I appreciate the review and I LOVE constructive feedback. I'm well aware that some people will like it and others won't. I'm just glad you're a reader and I'll be taking a look at Ultimate TNA shortly (probably tomorrow on break).

The Kid

I knew it was Kane! But still, that owned. That whole scenario with Edge & Kane staring into each other was obvious, but fuck obviousness, if I was there, I'd be going crazy.

Awesome shit, RT, awesome shit.

I <3 JESUS

vCash
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

| JEFFSUPERAREVIEW |

• So originally, I thought I was reviewing your last show, but it turns out I hit the wrong button and was reviewing the one before that… so here is the second from last show.

Review I - My overall concern when I read it the first time was that I didn’t feel like I was reading a show. I felt like I was getting just a single storyline. I know that the storyline has branches and it’s more complex than a single storyline, but when you get down to the meat and potatoes of the matter, it really is just a single storyline that you posted. I don’t know if that’s going to be the plan for the long haul but it does leave a little to be desired. I assume for someone who doesn’t have a lot of time, it’s probably the ideal situation since you only have to think of one great story instead of one or two great stories and a handful of good storylines. I suppose what I’m saying is, if writing just this one story will keep you going, then write just this one story. But if you have the time, I wouldn’t mind seeing you expand on it.

• I don’t see how everyone can say that they knew it was Kane. You pretty much gave it away right off the bat. I would have tried to do something a little less obvious. I mean, the four corner explosion didn’t have to be used. Should have come up with something new to Kane, just like how you gave him his black hair back.

• Tommy Dreamer is one of those few guys whose TNA run has actually hurt him for me. I used to absolutely love the guy. But over the course of his TNA run, I got tired of all of the “sentimental” talk he does. He’s been pussified. I hate what TNA has done to some of my favorite wrestlers. The match itself was fun and since there wasn’t a twenty minute speech from Dreamer about honoring the old ECW and the hardcore legends, it was even better.

• Who are the four members of the Originators? Oh and that phone call was very awesome. I don’t know how I missed that the first time I read it but it just echoes all of the anticipation for what is to come. Do you ever explain who was the person screaming on the other end? Nevermind, I see at the end who the four members are.

• The last match was pretty much a clustercuss following the ending. The match itself was very well paced and written but afterward it just became wrestler after wrestler entering the fray. You didn’t slow play any of this at all. Right off the bat it was all members of NEW right there. I suppose since I read the second episode first, most of this wasn’t really shocking to me.

• One thing I took from this whole show is that, I believe you are the master of Attitude-Era-esque wrestling. Having read your NEW and now this, I’m confident that you are the quintessential writer of that type of wrestling. I’ll admit that it wasn’t my favorite era of wrestling, but I also can’t deny that you put such a spin on it that I can’t help but love it.

Review II – All of my old concerns from the first show are still there. I’ll try not to readdress them if at all possible. Again, I’d like to see you doing more with the non-NEW/TNA storylines that would be I assume filler storylines, but as I also said before, whatever keeps you writing when you have the free time is good enough for me.

• I did, surprisingly, enjoy Eric Bischoff’s statements opening the show. They did seem very in-character and also the content was good too. I especially liked the moment when he was talking about how the fans were demanding change and now they’ve rejected the very change he brought on.

• Something I always hated in real world wrestling that you did in this is when a Fed Owner or authority figure doesn’t know that he can’t fire someone. I think you’d have to be a numbskull to not know at any given time who you have the authority to fire. As a manager, I know who I can, who I can’t and who I need authority from higher to release. It made Jarrett look like a buffoon for also not knowing.

• I don’t exactly know if the Daniels/Hernandez segment actually coincides with your storyline, but it may be exactly what I asked for in these two reviews (something from the Fed that didn’t pertain exactly to the NEW/TNA storyline). I don’t know. But it was fun nonetheless because it didn’t have that wrap around it.

• The subtle incidents of the lights flickering and crashes throughout the building in the night just kept building up the suspense. Like I said before, it was obvious since the first show who it was, and you only kept making it more and more obvious over the course of this show. It actually makes me wonder why Kid acted like it was a surprise at all that he guessed.

• The backroom segment with the wrestler walking down the corridor through a trail of people who have been attacked was just amazing. I can’t think of having read such an amazing segment in such a long time. The entire suspense of the situation was perfect. In fact, I really wish you would have ended this show there. Left the suspense out there just a little bit longer. I’m not saying that it was bad how you ended your show, but this segment leading to Kendrick being injured may have been a perfect stopping point for the night.

• Anyways, you went forward with bringing Kane out and that wasn’t the surprise. The real surprise was Edge turning on his NEW friends. In real life WWE and now with your fed, I’ve always wondered how these turns work after the member had attacked the people he was suppose to be siding with the whole time. Did they just make the decision to turn right then? Or was the attacks on their friends just perpetrated to give off the impression that they were not on the other side?

• Regardless. This was a very fun show. I’m not going to say it’s the best one that I’ve read this year but it’s up there. It was really missing the moments that an entire Fed has. What I suppose is that it’s just one big storyline; you need the small moments of a Fed to go along with it. But for what you wrote, you have presented it perfectly.
    Last edited by Jeff; 01-22-2011 at 02:04 PM.
    Follower of Christ.

WWCPD?

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

With my beautiful ASSistant Velvet Sky

- First things first, I have been looking forward to reviewing this. People have been giving TNEW so many good things to say. So, I have things to learn from this thread.

- I really enjoy the Twitter updates, although it's basically non-kayfabe, I think it works for this. It definitely adds a little more to the fed itself.

- Alright, so here we go. The Bisch promo seemed a bit off, but it got the point across. It's obvious he is a heel, and you did well getting that across to the reader.

- When Shane and Jarrett entered, your Eric Bischoff picked up a little bit more. NOW I felt like it was him speaking.

- Eric Bischoff is fired, but doesn't seem too effected by it. Probably has something to do with the paper he handed Shane, so good little cliffhanger there. Makes me wonder if he will be back?

- Nice little back and forth between Shane and Jarrett, really sells the importance of these papers. Probably the contract to the guy I'm thinking is coming into TNA/NEW.

- I enjoyed Hernandez and Daniels, not too long but not too short and gets the point across. I really liked the ending from the second rope.

- Holy shit. I don't know what to say about this segment, it was awesome. Fire, explosions, people dying.

- I don't know what can follow THAT segment. I'm pumped to see who is coming.

- Interesting. This seems to be really personal, McMahon going in to attack Eric. He then gets chased off by Fortune. Good stuff, just keeps hyping who is coming.

- Again, a nice match summary. But... THE FIRES OF HELL EXPLODE.

- That's gotta be... That's gotta be KANE!

- WHAT!? Edge speared Steve! WHATTTT!

- Damn RT, that is GREAT shit. Nice swerve ending!

- All in all, it's a pretty short show but I understand that it's to focus on the main storyline. I can't wait for the next show to see what happens. GREAT job RT.

- If you have AIM or MSN, I would LOVE to talk to you sometime on the subject of FF and all that good stuff.

CM Punk x Best In The World
    November 20, 2011 - January 27, 2013
    434 Consecutive Days as Champion.
    2014 CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS | Go White Sox.. Fuck.. When do the Bears start..

CHICAGO 7x17x11
    CHICAGO 4x29x12

vCash
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WMS’ review of RT’s TNEW – Excepts from TNA Impact!

-Just thought I’d open up by saying I’ve been following TNEW and have thoroughly enjoyed it thus far. I also went back a few months ago and read all of NEW after hearing amazing things about it from the rest. I was so happy that I did. Anyway, here we go!

-‘Hundreds of signs’ considering the shows set in the Impact Zone made me chuckle but who cares, I love hyperbole!

-I have to say, I really dig your format. It’s something that appeals to me when I’m reading a show. If it looks nice, I’m more likely to read.

-I liked the tease of Kane, but instead it was Bischoff who came out. You’ve done a good job of making me hate Bischoff in your previous excerpts in addition to his twitter updates. You’ve built him up as being a real egotistical, nasty piece of work. And that’s how he should be.

-Alexisonfire rule.

-The opening segment was very well done. I usually don’t like commentary in fics, but I didn’t mind Tenay and Taz here. It flowed well, even with their participation. The interaction between Bischoff and Jarrett/Shane was well portrayed and I liked how Bischoff tricked and slimed his way out of being fired. You also kept the suspense going by not revealing what was on the paper. That’s something I’ve always wanted to achieve when writing – lull the reader into a sense of security. Once you’ve got them wrapped round your finger, you can achieve so much.

-Forgot to mention, you did a great job of selling Shane’s reaction as being one of panic. Good stuff. And in the beginning of the second segment, you continued – Jeff and Shane’s back and forth and Shane’s plea for Jarrett to get the guys means its serious business.

-Daniels and Hernandez are a good match. I like the angle you’re going with, with Daniels. Mostly because I’m going to be doing something similar in NWA: Genesis. I’ll be intrigued to see how it plays out.

-Your match summary is real fun. It’s different to how most people summarize these days but it’s simple and effective. Beginning summary, period of time, ending sequence. It makes for an easy read and is entertaining also. And despite this match being a quick read, you did an awesome job of putting over the fact that Daniels was underperforming and the fans felt for him.

-No surprise with the result, Hernandez is young and benefits from a strong win and a loss for Daniels builds his personal story and allows you to enhance the angle.

-And we find out more details and just when it looks like we are finally set to find out everything … you continue to tease us! Nice work.

-What followed was fantastic. Just like Jeff’s writing with Rhodes/Hollywood Blondes, you pulled me in, got me attached and just made my jaw drop really. You described the scene and the chaos perfectly. Powerful writing and the reveal that Kendrick was attacked at the end was brilliantly done. All round awesome. Stuff like this is what separates the hall of famers/soon to be hall of famers from the rest.

-And with London, Kendrick and Punk out of action that means Shane has less men at his disposal.

-Bischoff and McMahons confrontation was enjoyable although all their parts in this show have been to be fair. You did a good job of putting across McMahon’s frustration at how things are going. Damn, I hate Bischoff.

-I don’t know what to make of Shane evading Fortune. Should I be thinking Fortune are weak or should I think that Fortune aren’t happy for working with Bischoff after recent events? Food for thought for myself.

-And another man down. This isn’t good!

-I really like how Taz and Tenay are both discussing their fear of what may happen. Things like that make a lot of difference.

-Beer Money versus Generation Me was your best match of the excerpt, really fun read and by having the reveal happen during a tag title match, helps make the titles a big deal.

-I loved Kane’s entrance. Once again, more alexisonfire. The song choice really fits Kane too. The lyrics one sentence and then the description of his entrance and the reaction of everyone else was superbly done.

-We all knew it was Kane, but you know what … so? You built him up brilliantly and made it come across as a huge moment.

-He’s grew his hair back? Badass.

-Kane’s domination was awesome. He came across as an absolute beast.

-And then came the MASSIVE moment. Edge and Kane’s stare down and then finally Edge spearing Richards and aligning with Kane. I didn’t see that coming at all. Massive twist, every bit as good as some of the twists in Jeffs show. Having read the history between these two, it’s an even bigger twist. I can’t wait to read what you have in store for these two men. Their alliance is huge.

-An awesome moment to end the show. Once again, no faults. A real fun and easy read and I’m just happy to have you writing again. Great work RT.

Man of the world.

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From WWE.com...
    Dear fans,
    As you all have recently discovered, WWE Superstar and former World Champion Kane has left the company.

After several attempts to extend Kane's contract failed, it was the decision of both sides that it was time to part ways.

The WWE and all its staff wish Kane the very best in his future with TNA.

----------

From ProWrestling.com...

Say It Ain't So, Edge! Impact! Highlights! Roster Updates! WWE Rumors & More!

Edge Digs His Heels In TNA
    After a thunderous debut from former WWE World Champion Kane at last night's Impact!, the question on everyone's mind was finally answered. However, what happened after Kane dismantled multiple TNA & NEW Superstars, nobody saw coming.

Kane finally showed his face as Impact! came to a close last night. As red lights flashed, red smoke filled the Impact Zone and the Fires Of Hell sent the fans running for cover. When Originators CM Punk & Paul London left the Universal Studios Arena with fallen comrade, X-Division Champion Brian Kendrick, it was up to Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin to exact some revenge. After Kane made quick work of them, Stevie Richards and Tommy Dreamer gave it a shot, with even worse results.

Finally, everyone's prayers were answered when Edge stepped through the red smoke and into the Impact Zone.

But alas, all is not fair in love and war and when Stevie Richards attempted to sneak up on Kane with a Singapore Cane, it was Edge who laid him out with the "Spear Heard Round The World".

What is Edge's motive? How could he turn his back on the organization that did so much for his career during the rocky days in the WWE? After being let go from the WWE for being addicted to pain killers (which Edge claimed was false via Twitter), he was taken in by Shane McMahon and Jeff Jarrett, only to turn his back on them when they clearly need him most.

Only time can tell how this one will play out.

...so Bischoff was right?
    After claiming via Twitter that TNA was in fact in the right during the whole court proceeding, Eric Bischoff continues to predict the future somehow.

Earlier this morning in a statement released by the WWE, it appears that Kane was in fact sharked from the company after contract negotiations fell through. Bischoff clearly knew something we didn't and was very candid regarding this issue.

As more and more details arise, it seems very surprising that someone held in such high regard in the wrestling community would be so open about the goings on behind the scenes. Whether this is a new angle TNA is trying or not, one thing is for sure: Eric Bischoff is the man to watch.

Kendrick Out
    After the heinous attack by Kane on Impact! last night, X-Division Champion Brian Kendrick will be sidelined indefinitely. With two major Champions on the disabled list, it's hard to believe that TNA has higher ratings than WWE Smackdown! and is even close to competing with WWE RAW.

Sources say that the Title picture is going to get very interesting, so watch out for that in the coming days and weeks.

Triple H Wants In On The Game
    In an interview with WWE Superstar Triple H this morning with ProWrestling Observer, the veteran and future WWE Hall of Famer had lots to say regarding the happenings in TNA. Check out some excerpts from the interview below...

-PWO "By now you've been brought up to speed with the recent events in TNA. We-"
    -HHH (laughs)
    -PWO "..what's so funny?"
    -HHH "Oh nothing, just that you and the rest of the world suddenly seem to think that TNA is relevant."
    -PWO "What do you mean?"
    -HHH "TNA has always had a market by picking up the WWE's trash. Look at their roster if you don't believe me. Kurt, Ken Kennedy, the Hardys..the list goes on. Now they've picked up a few other guys that couldn't cut it in the WWE and all of a sudden everyone wants to watch."
    -PWO "Couldn't cut it? Edge? Kane? CM Punk? You're talking about former World Champions here."
    -HHH "Please. You call them 'former World Champions', I call them 'former bridge Champions'. All those guys did was keep the belts warm while Cena and I weren't using them."
    -PWO "Wow, you'll have to forgive me for being a little surprised."
    -HHH "Well Bischoff isn't the only one that can be candid around here."
    -PWO "Anything you want to add before we move on?"
    -HHH "Just that it's very fitting that TNA is located in Florida."
    -PWO "Why's that?"
    -HHH "Because it's a state where old people go to die."
    How will TNA respond to that one? Things are heating up between these two companies that has even the casual fans wanting more.

Injury Update
    Hulk Hogan
    Listed as day-to-day. No word on his return to TNA television at this time.

Rob Van Dam
    Suffered 3rd degree burns on much of his legs, torso and forearms. Surgery to repair the damaged skin was successful, however there's no telling whether or not scarring will be an issue. It will still be some time before RVD completes rehab and can return to action, but when he does, sources say we shouldn't be surprised if his ring attire covers more of his body.

Jeff Hardy
    Suffered severe head trauma when attacked in the Universal Studios parking lot several weeks ago. Doctors say that his head was slammed in the car door more than once and upon arriving at the hospital, Hardy had slipped into a coma. He has yet to regain full consciousness, but is moving his fingers and toes and responding to questions, which is a very good sign that he'll make a complete recovery.

Brian Kendrick
    Brian Kendrick was rushed to Orlando General Hospital last night and is in stable condition. He was unconscious upon arrival, but sources say he is awake and talking this morning. Kendrick has feeling in all his extremities, though it is still too early to tell the extent of the damage and how long recovery will take. Kendrick is scheduled for an MRI later today.

Tommy Dreamer
    Suffered cracked and burised ribs at the hands of Kane on Thursday. Dreamer is expected to be out for at least 30 days.

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TNA Impact! comes on the air and we see Shane McMahon pacing in his office...the audience lets out a huge cheer, happy to see that their fearless leader isn't shying away from the spotlight after last week's events...

-Shane "C'mon...c'mon!"

Shane is trying to reach someone on his Blackberry...he dials and hangs up a few times before finally tossing it on a leather sofa nearby...

-Shane "Damn it! God DAMN IT!"

Shane sits down on the sofa and leans forward, putting his head in his hands...

-Shane "Damn it, Jeff...where are you?"

The Impact Zone lights up with a bang as the thousands in attendance leap to their feet! We're LIVE for TNA Impact!

-Mike Tenay "Ladies and gentlemen it is with great pleasure that we welcome you to another edition of TNA Impact! As always, I'm Mike Tenay and beside me is the toughest commentator in the business today, Taz!"
    -Taz "Aww hey, thanks for the kind words Mikey baby! But enough of the mushy stuff, we've got a lot to cover tonight!"
    -Mike Tenay "That's right folks. As you saw last week, history was made with the debut of Kane!"
    -Taz "Yeesh! I still get chills when I think about it. How creepy was that entrance? The smoke...the fire...yikes!"
    -Mike Tenay "And don't forget Taz, we saw a side of Edge that we never thought we'd see here in TNA when he come out to face the Big Red Machine."

Clips from last week are shown, culminating in Edge's Spear on Stevie Richards...the fans begin to throw chairs and garbage in the ring as we cut back to Tenay and Taz...

-Mike Tenay "An insane night in the Impact Zone if I do say so myself."
    -Taz "You don't, Mike. You'd have to be insane not to think that was insane."

The crowd settles just in time to start booing for the first time in the evening as Eric Bischoff makes his way into the Impact Zone...once again, Bischoff is all smiles, totally ignoring the crowd's reaction and waving...he even blows a kiss at a young female fan at ringside, who promptly displays her affection with a single, extended finger...

-Mike Tenay "If anyone is going to shed some light on what happened here last week, it's this man Taz."
    -Taz "Which is unfortunate, because Bischoff never explains anything clearly!"
    -Mike Tenay "Just an addition to the long list of reasons these fans are booing here tonight."

Bischoff steps into the ring and waves for a moment, until he takes a microphone, politely thanks the Timekeeper, then begins addressing the crowd...

-Bischoff "Thank you, my friends! Thank you so much for that warm welcome!"

The booing gets louder...chants of "ASSHOLE! ASSHOLE!" begin to shower down on the ring...

-Bischoff "Now now, that's no way to talk to the savior of TNA, now is it?"

Even more boos...expletives can be heard off camera as the production team scrambles to adjust the microphones for the PG audience at home...

-Bischoff "Well, maybe you're right. Maybe I shouldn't take all the credit. Besides, my 'insurance investment' deserves some as well. But I think there was a little misunderstanding last week. You see, last week when I attempted to explain things, only to be rudely interrupted by Shane McMahon, I-"

HUGE roar from the audience! Chants of "SHANE-O-MAC!!" drown out Bischoff, who is forced to stop and listen...his smile begins to fade, but then he eventually smirks and shakes his head...

-Bischoff "Oh no no no, no way. You're not getting to me that easy. You're all just as bad as him. You won't let anyone come out here and talk, will you?"

The crowd becomes deafening with chants and cheers...Bischoff shrugs his shoulders...

-Bischoff "Alright, well fine. That's fine. I'll just bring my 'insurance investment' out here and let him explain himself."

Bischoff turns his attention to the entry way...

-Mike Tenay "Wait a minute."

As if the booing couldn't get any louder, the fans dish out the harshness tenfold as the music of Edge plays...after a moment, through the white smoke appears public enemy number one...

-Taz "Bischoff said he was bringing out his insurance investment that he tried to introduce last week."
    -Mike Tenay "I know. I thought that was Kane."
    -Taz "So did I...this is starting to make a lot of sense."

Edge joins Bischoff in the ring and shakes his hand, grinning as only Edge can...Bischoff hands over the microphone to him and steps back, applauding Edge as he gestures at the audience...

-Edge "Wow, Eric told me you guys were all about the warm welcomes, but hearing about it just doesn't do a justice. Thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart."

Chants of "ASSHOLE! ASSHOLE!" get louder as Edge continues...

-Edge "It's with great pleasure that I'm out here tonight with Mr. Bischoff so I can get a few things off my chest. First and foremost, you're welcome. I know not many of you have thanked me personally, but I just want to extend my appreciation. Now that TNA has been saved by yours truly, the real fun can begin, which brings me to my first order of busines-"

Everyone in the Impact Zone breathes a sigh of relief and leaps to their feet as Shane McMahon appears on stage!

-Taz "Yes! I was hoping we wouldn't be forced to listen to Edge go on for hours!"
    -Mike Tenay "It looks like Shane's heard just enough!"

Shane doesn't waste any time interrupting Edge and Bischoff...

-Shane "I've heard enough!"

-Mike Tenay "See?"
    -Taz "Wow, well done."

-Shane "I tried to warn you last week, Eric. But if you want to continue this sherade some more, then be my guest. However, you can consider this your last warning: I'M JUST GETTING STARTED!"

The fans go wild as Shane paces on the stage, glaring at Edge and Bischoff...Bischoff takes the microphone back from Edge...

-Bischoff "Oh that's right, you did try to warn me last week, didn't you? Was that when you came in my office and assaulted me, then ran away like a small child?"

-Shane "Like a small child, Eric? This small child ran over your little cronies in Fortune like they weren't even there!"

Shane gets another pop from the crowd, referring to knocking down every member of Fortune in his escape attempt from Bischoff's office...

-Bischoff (laughing) "Oh yeah, I do remember that. I think that was right before Jeff Jarrett stormed out of the arena. Was that him you were trying to call earlier tonight?"

Bischoff and Edge share a laugh in the ring as Shane interrupts..

-Shane "Keep laughing, but know this: I'm not through with you...either of you...and Edge-"

Shane pauses for a moment, looking down at his feet...Edge listens intently, grinning from the ring...

-Shane "...words cannot describe the hurt you've caused me. But now that you've chosen your side, I can't even begin to tell you the kind of hell that is going to rain down on you."

The fans cheer as Edge mockingly shakes in the ring...he and Bischoff continue to laugh, then Bischoff continues...

-Bischoff "Well Shane, that was beautiful. But if you're done, we'd like to get on with more important things. We're glad you came out here because you're just in time to help us usher in the New Era of TNA!"

Edge puts his arms up in the air, laughing and clapping...

-Bischoff "It looks like you've got your wish after all! After the trial was settled, I sat down with our lawyers and we found a way to make sure TNA moves forward safely and becomes the greatest sports entertainment company of all time!"

Bischoff stops and pauses as Shane looks on, confused...the crowd quiets down...

-Bischoff "Ladies and gentlemen, let Edge and I be the first to welcome you to...

Spoiler

White pyros erupt from the ring as a large black and white banner drops from the ceiling! Four more banners drop in the corners, all of them covering up the existing TNA Logos with logos that read TNEW!

-Mike Tenay "What the hell is this?"
    -Taz "I think they've found their loophole and a way to take Shane McMahon down another few pegs!"

Shane McMahon is absolutely fuming! He throws his microphone towards the ring as the crowd boos and curses in anger...Bischoff and Edge celebrate for a moment as sparkly confetti litters the ring...finally, Bischoff turns to Shane...

-Bischoff "Oh and Shane, one other thing. Speaking of hell raining down upon you, I want you to take a look at the brand new TNEW Big Screen. You see, while Edge was my insurance investment, we needed a distraction. In fact, unleashing our good friend Kane was all his idea. In exchange for a hefty salary and immunity for the both of us to go ahead with our plan to destroy you from the inside out, Kane has carte blanche to basically do whatever he wants, including this..."

Everyone's gaze turns up to the TNEW Big Screen beside the stage...we see a shot of Jeff Jarrett exiting the Universal Studios arena with the words "LAST THURSDAY" in the bottom left corner...

Jarrett exits the arena through a set of glass doors, cursing and muttering under his breath...the camera cuts away as it did last week, but then another view is shown of outside the arena in the parking lot...it's a video from one of the security cameras outside...the image is pixelated and black and white, but you can clearly see Jarrett walking to a black Escalade...he clicks his keyless entry, when suddenly a large figure in a cloak leaps from off screen and grabs him! Jarrett tries to struggle away, but the figure punches and kicks him into the pavement! The figure stands over Jarrett, who lies on his back clutching his ribbcage...the figure raises his arms slowly upwards...for a split second, the arms begin to come down quickly, but the camera cuts to static...

Back in the Impact Zone, Shane watches in horror...he runs his hands through his hair, facing the tunnel...Bischoff and Edge smile from the ring...Shane doesn't react...he stands still for a moment, then leaves the Impact Zone, head down...

Commercial break...
    Last edited by RT; 01-31-2011 at 05:31 PM.

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: RT Presents: Total New Era Wrestling *Spotlight of the Month*

Back from the break, we see Eric Bischoff and Edge talking and laughing in Bischoff's office...

-Edge "Did you see the look on his face? This is how I know I chose the right side. Those "New Era Originals" are so not awesome! They're not only a bunch of whiney 'this is the way wrestling should be' wimps, but they're the weakest of the weak!"

-Bischoff "That's what I love about you, Edge: you're honest, like me. But hey, we haven't discussed your reward!"

-Edge "Reward?"

Bischoff pulls a briefcase out from behind his desk...he turns it towards Edge and opens it...inside is a large belt, plated with platinum and white gold...on the belt we see the words "TNEW World Champion"...

-Bischoff "What do you say to being Interim TNEW World Champion?"

Edge is taken back...the fans can be heard booing from the Impact Zone...Edge doesn't say anything, he simply stands up, as does Bischoff, then wraps his arms around Bischoff and hugs him, lifting him off the ground...

-Bischoff "Whoa, ok! Easy! Ok!"

----------

The view cuts to Shane McMahon's office where the mood is a rather somber...Shane is lying on his leather sofa, his arm draped over his head, covering his eyes...

Someone knocks...

-Shane "What?"

In walks Stevie Richards! The fans erupt in applause for one of NEW's greatest heroes!

-Richards "Hey Shane, you got a minute."

-Shane "No. Why?"

Richards pulls up a chair to the sofa, sitting right by Shane's head, almost like a psychiatrist would...

-Richards "I hate to see you like this, boss."

-Shane "Thanks. You might be the only one."

-Richards "Nonsense! Listen to that crowd out there!"

Richards stops, gazing upwards and cupping his ear...faint chants of "SHANE-O-MAC!!" can be heard, bringing a smile to Richards' face...

-Shane "So what's your point?"

-Richards "My point is, Shane, that sitting around here moping isn't going to fix anything."

-Shane "Oh yeah? And what do you suggest we do?"

-Richards (standing up quickly) "We FIGHT!"

Shane moves his arm to look at Richards, then goes back to the way he was, shaking his head...

-Shane "It's no use, Steve. Kane kidnapped Jeff Jarrett and is doing god-knows-what to him, Edge did the unthinkable and every time we try to get back at Bischoff, someone ends up nearly getting killed! I can't risk anything else happening to you guys."

-Richards "But Shane-"

-Shane "That's enough Steve. Leave me alone. I need to think."

Richards lowers his fist and sulks on his way out of the office, but stops in his tracks and turns around...he then looks up, rubbing his chin and turns towards Shane...

-Richards "So I guess you didn't hear the news then."

-Shane "What news?"

-Richards "That Bischoff is naming Edge the Interim TNEW World Champion."

Shane immediately sits up!

-Shane "He did WHAT!?"

Shane storms out of the office, slamming the door on his way out! Richards smiles..

-Richards "That's more like it. I've GOT to see this! SHANE! Wait up!"

..and gives chase..

----------

Back in the arena, the fans are preparing themselves for the first match of the evening...

The fans boo as Hernandez enters the ring, once again with Hector Guerrero at his side, Mexican flag in his hands...

-Mike Tenay "This first match up should be a doozy."
    -Taz "A doozy?"
    -Mike Tenay "That's right Taz, a doozy."

As Mike Tenay and Taz discuss Hernandez and his new relationship with Hector Guerrero, highlights from last week's domination of Christopher Daniels are shown...the Pressing Backbreaker, the Super Fallaway Slam and the highlights end with Daniels sitting in the ring, head down...

As the music of Eric Young hits, the fans give a rather surprising ovation for the young Canadian...Young, accompanied by Orlando Jordan, carries a blow-up doll with him...Orlando Jordan attempts to take it away from him several times, but Young refuses to give it up...

-Mike Tenay "Eric Young could be one of the most promising stars in TNA today. Oh, excuse me...TNEW?"
    -Taz "Yeah, what the hell is with that? Are we going to get sued again if we say TNA?"
    -Mike Tenay "Better to be safe than sorry."

As Eric Young stands on a turnbuckle and raises his blow-up doll above his head (much to the shagrin of Orlando Jordan), Mike Tenay and Taz throw to a recap of the night's earlier events, focusing on the announcement that, to avoid further lawsuits, the company has changed its name from TNA to TNEW...

Back in the ring, the bell sounds and Eric Young and Hernandez waste little time!

Eric Young w/Orlando Jordan vs. Hernandez w/Hector Guerrero

Summary

The fans quickly back Eric Young, with chants of his name echoing from the cheap seats...Young and Hernandez go for a lock-up, but Hernandez drops Young to his knees with a cheap kick to the midsection...Hernandez lifts him to his feet and whips him into the ropes, taking him down with a quick Sidewalk Slam, then leaping to his feet and flexing, screaming at the crowd...

After responding to the boos by shouting something in Spanish, Hernandez turns back to Young and begins stomping on his back, not letting him get to his feet...Hernandez pounds Young into the ground, then applies a Boston Crab...the ref moves into position, watching Young's arms, while Orlando Jordan tries to talk him through the pain...

Young screams in pain as the huge Mexican warrior applies more pressure on his lower back...after a moment, the crowd gets behind Young, cheering him on and beginning a slow clap...Hector Guerrero shouts at several audience members in Spanish, resulting in a small argument breaking out at ringside...security steps into place to avoid further incident...

Back in the ring, Young starts pulling himself to the ropes...he inches his way closer as Hernandez tries to apply enough pressure to make Young tap before reaching the ropes....Young reaches and Hernandez is unsuccessful! Young wraps his right forearm around the bottom rope, forcing Hernandez to release him!

Hernandez doesn't even wait his alotted 5 seconds before getting off Young and beginning to stomp on his lower back...dominating Young is proving to be rather easy for Hernandez, who decides to focus his energy on Young's lower back and keeping him on the mat rather than on his feet...after a few moments of stomping on him, Hernandez attempts to lock in a Camel Clutch, but Young is close enough to the ropes that he grabs them immediately...Hernandez doesn't release the hold right away, causing the ref to intervene...Hernandez gets to his feet and faces the ref, backing him into a corner! While Hernandez has the referee distracted, Hector Guerrero begins rubbing Young's face with his elbow! The crowd boos Guerrero!

Finish
    Guerrero continues to grind his forearm and elbow into Young's face while the ref is distracted, but he is forced to hightail it away from Young as Orlando Jordan steps in to defend him! Jordan gives chase around the ring, eventually catching Guerrero! The crowd cheers as Jordan grabs hold of the Mexican flag that Guerrero is holding, resulting in a tug of war!

-Taz "Uh oh. I don't like where this is going."
    -Mike Tenay "Let go of the flag, Jordan...let go of the-"

**RRRIIIPPP**

The Mexican flag tears in half! Orlando Jordan is holding one half, while Guerrero is holding this other! The commotion at ringside gains the attention of Hernandez, who immediately leaps out of the ring and chases Jordan! Orlando Jordan runs away, but its no use...with Eric Young down in the ring, holding his lower back, Jordan is on his own!

Guerrero barks orders at Hernandez while the crowd gives a mixed reaction to what just occurred...Jordan looks for cover and can only find Eric Young's blow up doll...he tries to shield himself with it, but with one huge Haymaker from Hernandez...**POP** The blow up doll explodes in Orlando Jordan's hands!

Eric Young, now on his feet, sees this from the ring...he sees the torn Mexican flag, the popped blow up doll and Hernandez standing on the ramp, watching Orlando Jordan run out of the Impact Zone...after assessing the situation, he looks at the referee, who is in the process of counting Hernandez out...

..8!!

...9!!

Eric Young reaches towards the ref and lowers the referees arms, interrupting the count...all the while, he glares at Hernandez, who glares right back...the crowd gets to their feet as Hernandez steps back into the ring...the intensity in the atmosphere is huge!

Hernandez gets right in Eric Young's face...the two are nose to nose until Hernandez decides to throw a punch...block by Eric Young! Eric Young answers back with a hard right of his own and connects! Hernandez is thrown back, but he manages to throw another wild right...another block by Young! BAM!! Eric Young connects with a HUGE right hand! Hernandez is knocked back into the corner, but Eric Young doesn't let up! He kicks Hernandez in the mid-section, knocking him into a seated position...Young stomps away at Hernandez, Stone Cold-style! He doesn't let up, even with the referee countin in his ear! The ref shouts and tries to pull Young away, but Young shoves the ref!

-Mike Tenay "Here's a side of Eric Young we haven't seen!"

Eric Young continues to stomp on Hernandez' ribcage and the crowd eats it up! The cheer wildly as Young drops to his knees, punching and elbowing Hernandez as he tries to protect his head! Finally, Hector Guerrero manages to coaxe Hernandez out of the ring!

DING! DING!

Winner by DQ: Hernandez
    Hernandez spills onto the arena floor and scurries backwards in a seated position towards the tunnel...Eric Young leans over the ropes shouting at him, not even noticing that the referee has disqualified him...the crowd notices, however, and reacts with huge boos...

-Mike Tenay "This may have ended in a DQ, but I guarantee you that after tonight, we're only seeing the beginning of what could be an intense feud!"
    -Taz "I've never seen Eric Young like this before, Mike! The crowd is loving it, I'm loving it and I think Eric Young is loving it too!"

Eric Young continues to shout at Hernandez, who shouts right back...Hector Guerrero finally convinces Hernandez to go backstage and regroup after what turned out to be an all-out brawl in the ring...

Commercial break...

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After the break, we see the current TNEW Tag Team Champions Generation Me backstage with Christy Hemme...the fans give a rousing applause, most likely aimed towards Hemme than Generation Me...

-Christy Hemme "I'm here backstage with Matt and Jeremy Buck, otherwise known as Generation Me, otherwise known as the TNA-..oh, excuse me...the TNEW Tag Team Champions!"

-Jeremy "Glad to be here, lovely."

Jeremy winks at Christy while Matt shines his belt with his wrist...white tape is plastered over the TNA Logo on both belts and "TNEW" is crudely written in with a black Sharpie...

-Christy Hemme "Tell me you two, what's it like to be the youngest Tag Champions in this company's history?"

-Jeremy "To be honest, Christy, we had no idea until right before the interview. It's a huge honor that we totally deserve, because we've worked hard to get to where we are."
    -Matt "Yeah, exactly. We really do deserve it after all the training we did over the years. Maybe after the interview, we can show you a couple new moves we-"CRASH!!!

Suddenly, the interview is interrupted when Eric Young and Orlando Jordan crash into view! Christy Hemme screams and gets pushed backwards as the two men exchange punches! Young eventually pounds into Jordan, knocking him backwards into the backdrop set up for the interview! The backdrop falls and Jordan finds himself trapped in a large canvas! He lies motionless...

Eric Young then looks up at Generation Me, who are protecting themselves from the commotion..

-Eric Young "What the HELL are YOU looking at!?"

Eric Young fakes throwing a punch, causing Matt and Jeremy Buck to cower in fear...Eric Young scoffs at them, then leaves the scene...

Christy Hemme pulls herself to her feet and dusts off her black tank top...

-Jeremy "Are you ok?"

-Christy Hemme "Am I ok? AM I OK!?"

Christy Hemme shoves Jeremy Buck! He falls into Matt's arms and the two watch Christy Hemme storm off!

-Taz "Whoa! Eric Young seems to be bringing out the best in everybody! And with a body like Christy Hemme's-"
    -Mike Tenay "Don't even say it."
    -Taz "Ok."

-----

The view cuts to another backstage area where we see Shane McMahon storming down a hallway with Stevie Richards at his side, rubbing his hands together...

-Richards "You've got to let me have a shot at Edge. Pleeeaase let me have a shot at Edge. Just one punch. I won't even-"

Shane stops.

-Shane (laughing) "Steve, STEVE! Relax. In due time, ok? Right now I have to handle this."

-Richards "Now that's the smile I've been missing!"

-Shane "I appreciate the gesture, Steve, but we have to be serious. Put on your game face, we're not messing around anymore."

Shane and Richards continue down the hall in search of Eric Bischoff...

Commercial break...

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Back in the Impact Zone, the fans watch as The Amazing Red makes his way to the ring...he gets a rather decent reaction as he slides into the ring and hops up a turnbuckle, raising his arms...

-Mike Tenay "Well after Brian Kendrick was injured at the hands of Kane last week, we've got to crown a new X-Division Champion."
    -Taz "And what two contenders could be better for that match than The Amazing Red and Jay Lethal?"

As Amazing Red warms up in the ring, the music of Jay Lethal plays, much to the fans' delight...

-Taz "Amazing Red and Jay Lethal. Could you ask for a better X-Division Championship match?"
    -Mike Tenay "AJ Styles vs. Christopher Daniels, Low Ki vs. Jerry Lynn, Petey Williams vs.-"
    -Taz "Ok, ok, ok."

Turning their attention back to the ring, Mike Tenay and Taz notice that Jay Lethal's music has been playing a while...

-Taz "Jay Lethal should be here by now."

Amazing Red is talking with the referee, clearly discussing the whereabouts of Jay Lethal...after a few minutes, his theme begins again, but still no movement from the tunnel...

After a moment, a ringside stagehand climbs into the ring...he's talking on his headset, nods a few times, then turns his attention to the ref...after a moment, the referee turns to Amazing Red, who hears the news and throws up his arms in disgust...

DING! DING! DING!

Amazing Red climbs out of the ring and begins heading backstage...the crowd, sensing the news, begins to boo...the referee leaves the ring while Jeremy Borash takes over...'

-Jeremy Borash "Ladies and gentlemen, it has come to our attention that Jay Lethal is not in the building tonight and will not be competing for the TNEW X-Division Championship. As a result of the no-show by Jay Lethal, the referee has ruled this match No Contest."

-Taz "What a rip!"
    -Mike Tenay "Oh come on!"

The fans boo loudly, as they should...Amazing Red heads backstage shaking his head in disgust...

-Mike Tenay "Folks, we're going to cut to commercial and try to sort this out."

Commercial break...

-----

Back from commercial, we see Eric Bischoff and Edge walking together backstage, both of them wearing new suits, Edge with the TNEW World Championship belt draped over his right shoulder...the fans boo as they laugh and talk...

After a moment, Amazing Red approaches Bischoff...Edge acts as if stopping them was disrespectful...

-Amazing Red "Mr. Bischoff! Mr.-"

-Edge "Whoa whoa there junior, what's all this? Can't you see Mr. Bischoff and I are talking?"

-Amazing Red "Oh what, you think because you walked in here and took that fake-ass Championship, you can talk down to me?"

Red disrespectfully flicks the belt on Edge's shoulder, much to the crowd's delight...

-Edge "What did you say?"

Edge and Amazing Red get nose-to-nose, prompting Bischoff to seperate them, but not before the crowd roars in approval...

-Bischoff "Whoa, hey fellas, c'mon now! Let's not fight! This is a night of celebration, which is exactly what Edge and I are going to do. Get lost, Red."

Edge and Bischoff turn to leave...

-Amazing Red "But wait! Jay Lethal no-showed tonight!"

Bischoff and Edge continue to walk down the hallway...Bischoff doesn't even turn around to acknowledge Red...

-Bischoff "Well, I guess you've got the night off too!"

Bischoff and Edge laugh as they head towards the arena exit! Amazing Red watches in disbelief, disgusted with the carelessness of Bischoff and Edge...

A quick promo is shown for the first ever TNEW Pay-Per-View! A number is shown, asking the fans to call in and vote for what they think the PPV should be named! The best name, chosen by TNEW staff, will receive a grand prize of $1,000!!!
    Last edited by RT; 02-01-2011 at 04:32 PM.

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As the music of "The Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels plays in the Impact Zone, the fans rise to their feet in a rousing ovation...

-Taz "What a string of bad luck this guy has had, eh Mike?"
    -Mike Tenay "I wouldn't call it bad luck, Taz. Daniels even said it himself: his age is beginning to show and the younger superstars of TNA...ah! Damn it! TNEW!"
    -Taz "This is going to take way too much getting used to. They should just change it back!"
    -Mike Tenay "It sickens me, Taz, that Eric Bischoff has seemingly disregarded the past history that this company has. I understand keeping the lawyers happy, but this just seems like too much!"
    -Taz "I'm right there with ya."

Christopher Daniels warms up in the ring, not acknowledging the polite ovation the crowd in the Impact Zone has shown for their long-time hero...

The self-proclaimed "Prince of Punk" Shannon Moore makes his way into the Impact Zone...unsure how to gauge this match-up, the crowd seems to boo only in spite of Moore in order to back up the clear favourite in this match, the man standing in the ring eyeballing Moore, Christopher Daniels...

-Taz "If Christopher Daniels can't beat this mascara wearing freak, I'm giving up hope."
    -Mike Tenay "Shannon Moore may be hard to look at, but he's a talented individual who has really made a name for himself in... this company."
    -Taz "You're just going to avoid saying it all together now, aren't you?"
    -Mike Tenay "I think it's better this way."

Christopher Daniels vs. Shannon Moore

Summary

Christopher Daniels is all business as the bell sounds to start the match...not being able to afford losing another match to a seemingly lesser opponent, Daniels looks to capitalize early, which explains why he rushes Moore before the bell even stops ringing!

The crowd sticks behind Daniels 100% as he surprises Moore, backing him into a corner with a flurry of rights and lefts...Daniels manages to knock Moore to the ground, getting him in a seated position, where Daniels uses the ropes for leverage as he presses his boot into Moore's throat! The ref counts him off as Moore struggles to breathe and Daniels breaks the choke...he then does a half lap around the ring before turning and charging at Moore for a Seated Dropkick! With a loud "THWACK!!", both of Daniels' feet catch Moore right in the kisser! Moore clutches his face and rolls to the outside...

Daniels doesn't let up though..he follows Moore out of the ring and slams him face-first into the crowd barrier! After several minutes of punishment outside the ring, Daniels rolls Moore back into the ring and climbs up onto the apron...Daniels slingshots himself over the top rope and lands with a Big Splash followed by a cover!

Kick out by Moore!

Looking like his old self again, Christopher Daniels doesn't waste any time continuing the punishment! The crowd is absolutely reeling now as Daniels has his way with Shannon Moore, beating him around every inch of the ring!

Finish
    Daniels has Moore backed into a corner and is pounding away at his face! The crowd cheers louder with every punch as Daniels gets weeks of frustration out of his system!

-Taz "That's it Chris! Get 'em!"
    -Mike Tenay "The Christopher Daniels we all missed is back! This match could be in the bag!"

Daniels continues the puishment until the ref pulls him back...the crowd boos as the ref is forced to step in and check Shannon Moore, who is barely moving and bleeding badly...

Daniels shows respect for the referee and allows him to do his job, stepping back for a breather as the referee takes a quick look...

..**WHAM!!!**

Christopher Daniels is suddenly attacked from behind! He's hit over the head with a steel chair by...

Spoiler

Daniels lies face down in the ring as the masked monster stands over him, breathing heavily and staring down at him...after a moment, Abyss quickly slides out of the ring and crouches at ringside, waiting...

Back in the ring, the ref turns around and sees Daniels lying face down on the mat...not noticing Abyss crouching at ringside...Shannon Moore pulls himself over to Daniels and makes the cover...

3!!!

Winner: Shannon Moore
    Immediately after the bell sounds, Abyss charges back into the ring! He begins stomping away at Daniels, much to the dismay of the crowd...Moore slides out of the ring and tries to stop the heavy bleeding coming from his head...the referee, realizing his mistake, tries to convince Abyss to stop, but only gets shoved aside for his efforts...

Abyss lifts Daniels to his feet and sends him into the ropes like a dazed ragdoll...

-Taz "..no!"

BLACK HOLE SLAM!!! Abyss stands over Daniels again, but the crowd is cheering!

-Mike Tenay "Action on the ramp! Who is it!?"

Making his way to the ring is Eric Young! The crowd roars as Young slides into the ring!

Young slides quietly enough that Abyss doesn't turn around...Young gains the admiration of the audience as he slowly sneaks up on Abyss...

...Abyss turns around, giving Young a chance to kick him in the stomach...

.....SPIKE PILEDRIVER!!

-Mike Tenay "OHHH!! What a Piledriver by Eric Young!"
    -Taz "I thought the ring was going to break! What power by Young, lifting Abyss like that!"

Young watches as Abyss lies on the mat...after a moment, he helps Christopher Daniels to his feet...he gives Daniels a pat on the back and allows him to exit the ring and the Impact Zone on his own power, maintaining his dignity...Eric Young follows close behind as the two men get a standing ovation from the audience...

Commercial break...

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Back from the break, we see Christopher Daniels and Eric Young conversing backstage...Daniels is hunched over catching his breath, while Young consoles him with a hand on the shoulder...

-Young "You're sure you're ok?"

-Daniels "Yeah, I'll be fine. Thanks again."

-Young "You got it man."

Eric Young gives Daniels a hearty slap on the shoulder and disappears down the hall...

-Taz "I can't believe this sudden change in Eric Young's attitude!"
    -Mike Tenay "He's always been a staple of this company, but has trouble getting recognition due to his strange antics. Something tells me he's sick of being the goofball that keeps getting overlooked and tonight, two of the biggest men in the business learned that the hard way."

As Daniels continues down the hall, he turns a corner and bumps into the TNEW Television Champion, Mr. Anderson!

The crowd gives a round of applause for both men as they stop in their tracks...no words are exchanged...they simply stare each other down for a moment, sizing one another up...Daniels, still clearly sore from the beatdown at the hands of Abyss, lowers his head in a sign of defeat...

Mr. Anderson scoffs...

-Mr. Anderson "Pssh...pathetic. And to think...I used to respect you."

The crowd's mood immediately turns! They boo loudly as Mr. Anderson shoves past Daniels, knocking him backwards into a wall! He walks down the hallway as Daniels shakes his head and continues onward...

----------

Quick Results for Tonight's Matches

Hernandez w/Hector Guerrero vs. Eric Young w/Orlando Jordan
    Winner by DQ: Hernandez

Amazing Red vs. Jay Lethal - X-Division Championship
    Match ruled 'No Contest' after no-show by Jay Lethal

Christopher Daniels vs. Shannon Moore
    Winner: Shannon Moore after interference by Abyss
    ----------

Back in the Impact Zone, the fans roar as the music of Team 3D plays!

-Mike Tenay "Well folks, it's main event time! And you know what that means!"
    -Taz "Yeah, it means Kane is going to come out here and scare us all again!"
    -Mike Tenay "He might, but that's not what I was talking about."
    -Taz "Oh."
    -Mike Tenay "Tonight's main event is a...Taz?"
    -Taz "It's a DOOZY, folks!"
    -Mike Tenay "That's right! Tonight, we decide who will face Generation Me for the TNEW Tag Team titles at the first ever TNEW Pay-Per-View!"
    -Taz "And you, the fans, get to decide the name! Call in with your name ideas and the best one gets a grand of cold, hard cash!"

A graphic for the contest flashes on the screen as Jeremy Borash takes over...

-Jeremy Borash "Ladies and gentlemen, tonight's main event is a 3-way Single Elimination Tag Team match and will decide the #1 Contenders to the TNEW Tag Team titles!"

With that, the next team to enter the Impact Zone is the team of Eric Bischoff's personal security, Gunner & Murphy...the crowd boos as the two men enter the ring and warm up opposite Team 3D...

The boos suddenly turn into cheers as the music of Beer Money hits! The fans give a surprisingly big round of applause as Robert Roode and James Storm head to the ring...James Storm tosses his usual bottle of beer into the crowd and removes his cowboy hat, setting it at ringside...

-Mike Tenay "What do you think it is about Beer Money that these fans love?"
    -Taz "What DON'T they like, Mikey? They've had solid matches as of late, they've distanced themselves from Eric Bischoff and the other members of Fortune and now tonight, they're the heavy favourites to go into the first TNEW Pay-Per-View and kick some sense into Generation Me!"
    -Mike Tenay "Couldn't have said it better myself."

Team 3D vs. Beer Money vs. Gunner & Murphy
    #1 Contendership to the TNEW Tag Team titles

Summary

The match begins with Murphy and Brother Devon in the ring...as the most successful team as of late, Beer Money gets to rest in their corner...Murphy and Devon lock up as Mike Tenay and Taz remind the audience that even though Beer Money gets to rest early, a quick pinfall could see a decision without them ever being involved in the match...

After muscling each other around the ring for a few minutes, Murphy gains the upper hand on Brother Devon and forces him into the corner closest to Gunner...Murphy tags in his partner and the two hit several kicks to Devon's mid-section as Brother Ray screams at the ref from his corner...having none of it, the ref reminds Brother Ray to let him do his job as Gunner takes over...

Gunner drags Devon into the middle of the ring, then sets up Devon for a Suplex...he looks over at Brother Ray and mocks him, making the 3D Hand Symbol and licking the hole formed by his index finger and thumb...this draws Ray right into his trap, causing the ref to take action...Gunner then nails a picture-perfect Suplex on Devon and gets up, taunting the booing crowd...

As Gunner oversteps his boundaries, James Storm leans over and slaps him in the back of the head, tagging himself in! The crowd roars in approval as Storm steps into the ring! Gunner tries to retaliate, but allowing the legal tag, the referee quickly scolds him, sending him to his corner...

James Storm takes over, using his usual brawl tactics to beat Devon over every inch of the ring...after a few moments, James Storm manages to get Devon into a Rear Headlock, slowing the pace of the match and allowing himself to rest...

Brother Ray coaches on his partner as Gunner and Murphy pace on the apron...anxious to get in, they watch helplessly as Devon struggles to breath...the crowd backs Devon, clapping him back to his feet...the cheer as Devon gets to his feet and throws elbows into Storm's midsection! He eventually breaks the hold and puts all his weight behind a Clothesline, almost making James Storm do a total backflip!

After struggling for a moment, Devon and Storm both tag in their respective partners! The crowd is on their feet now as Robert Roode and Brother Ray exchange blows! Brother Ray has the size advantage and after a few shots, he takes the upper hand! He muscles into the ropes and tosses him into the opposite ropes...Roode comes back and Ray lays him out with a Pancake slam! Roode is helpless as Ray grabs his feet and, along with the crowd, lets out a loud "WHAAASSSAAAAAAAPPP?!" as Brother Devon prepares to leap off the top rope!

...James Storm shoves him off! Brother Devon falls to the outside with a loud thud! Brother Ray lets go of Roode to check on his partner, which is a huge mistake! Roode gets to his feet and Clotheslines Ray out of the ring! Both legal men fall to the outside, bringing Gunner and Murphy into the ring! All hell breaks loose!

Finish
    With Roode out of the ring brawling with Brother Ray, James Storm is left alone in the ring to fight Gunner and Murphy! The numbers prove too much and the two large, young stars beat Storm into a pulp!

-Mike Tenay "Robert Roode has to get back in the ring! Forget Brother Ray for now, your pal is in trouble!"

Robert Roode manages to block a punch by Brother Ray and slam him face-first into the ring steps! With Team 3D both down and out on the outside, Roode is free to get back in the ring and help his partner...

After evening out the numbers, Roode and Storm gain the upperhand...they single out Murphy and send him over the ropes to the outside! Storm is the first to turn his attention to Gunner, who gets to his feet and charges...

...LAST CALL!! The boot of James Storm almost takes Gunner's head right off! He falls flat on his back and rolls to the outside as Beer Money stands tall in the ring!

-Taz "I think I felt that kick, Mike!"
    -Mike Tenay "Uh oh, heads up!"

Storm leans over the ropes to check on the whereabouts of Brother Ray, which proves to be his demise...he grabs Storm by the feet and pulls him out of the ring! After slamming Storm's head off the arena floor, Brother Ray climbs into the ring...distracted by Ray, Robert Roode doesn't see Brother Devon climb in the ring behind him! Roode turns around...

...Devon lifts him off the ground...

...Brother Ray bounces off the ropes, getting into position! THE CROWD CALLS IT...

.....3-D!!!

As the cameras flash, Team 3D plants Robert Roode in the centre of the ring! Ray covers!

1!!!

2!!!

3!!!

Winners: Team 3D
    The Impact Zone explodes at the surprise finish! Team 3D embraces in the centre of the ring!

-Mike Tenay "WOW!! What a finish, Taz!"
    -Taz "Who's the number one contenders? WHO I ASK!? Team 3D, that's who! Way to go, boys!"

Devon and Ray embrace again as the crowd roars...they bask in the moment as everyone's attention is suddenly directed backstage...

----------

Shane McMahon turns a corner and comes to a stop at Eric Bischoff's office door...Shane takes a deep breath, takes one step back...

WHAM!! Shane kicks the door open! The crowd cheers, until Shane hesitates...his face turns pale, his eyes widen...

-Richards "SHANE!! LOOK OUT!!"

Richards shoves Shane McMahon out of the way...

**BOOOMM!!**

Just as Shane lands on the floor, a huge plume of fire erupts from the office door! The camera flickers as the camera man stumbles backwards, but he maintains his balance and manages to show us the carnage that unfolds...

Shane McMahon pulls himself to his feet, then immediately rushes to a fallen Stevie Richards, who lies on the ground motionless, his t-shirt and jeans black and smouldering...Shane attempts to douse the flames as the view turns slightly, showing the office door...the door is gone, the door frame is black and smoking and most of what we can see inside the office is on fire...

Suddenly, through the black smoke and red flames, a large figure steps into view...emerging from the office is KANE!!

Shane doesn't notice Kane's cloaked presence until it's too late...Kane grabs Shane by the hair and pulls him off Stevie Richards! Shane lets out a harsh scream as Kane drags him by his hair down the hallway! Shane calls for help, but there is nobody around, only the unconscious body of Stevie Richards...

TNA Impact goes off the air...

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From ProWrestling.com...

Big Red Machine is Big Red Kidnapper! Jay Lethal Jumps Ship! Name The First TNEW PPV & More!

Shane McMahon & Jeff Jarrett Kidnapped!
    When TNEW Impact! hit the airwaves last night, we saw Shane McMahon despearately trying to reach Jeff Jarrett by cell phone. But in a bizarre twist of events, when Shane confronted Eric Bischoff and Edge in the Impact Zone, Shane's worst fears were answered when Bischoff showed him a security feed of the parking lot last Thursday. In it, we see Jeff Jarrett making his way to his vehicle after leaving the arena, angry with Shane McMahon. Jarrett was then attacked by Kane and one can only assume the worst in regards to his whereabouts.

Later on in the evening, before Impact! went off the air, we saw Shane McMahon being accompanied by Stevie Richards in search for Eric Bischoff. Not knowing that Bischoff and Edge had already left the building prior to this in order to celebrate Edge being named interim TNEW World Champion, Shane kicked down the door to the office. An explosion resulted and had it not been for the heroics of Stevie Richards, it may have been Shane left lying on the floor smouldering instead of Richards himself.

Although, being blown up may have been the lesser of two evils because seconds later, Shane McMahon found himself being dragged down a dark hallway by his hair at the hands of none other than Kane.

With Richards sidelined, this brings the number of what the fans are now calling "New Era Allies", on the injury list to three. Whether it be a "New Era Ally" or a "New Era Original" on the bench, it doesn't change the fact that these superstars all have one cause to fight for. That cause? Stop Eric Bischoff before it's too late. But with Shane McMahon and Jeff Jarrett out of the picture, who will guide them? Who will step forward? Shane warned Bischoff that he was "just getting started" several times, so does he have a contingency plan?

Whatever unfolds in the coming days regarding Total New Era Wrestling, know that ProWrestling.com will be the first to break the news.

Jay Lethal Appears on WWE Smackdown!
    If you were told that you were going to face The Amazing Red for the X-Division Championship Thursday night because the current Champion, Brian Kendrick, was sidelined with an injury, what would you do? Would you go out and give the fans one of the best matches of your career and do everything in your power to become Champion? Or, would you just not show up?

That's what Jay Lethal did Thursday night, but apparently he had good reason. While the fans were left asking "Where's Jay Lethal?", it turns out the WWE had the answer the whole time.

Last night, on WWE Smackdown!, the fans were given a huge surprise when a relatively boring speech by William Regal was interrupted by unfamiliar theme music. After a brief moment, the fans went crazy as Jay Lethal appeared on stage!

Below is a clip of the exchange...

The clip begins with William Regal belittling the audience from the ring...

-Regal "The Smackdown! brand hasn't seen a quality wrestler in years! Luckily for you, I, William Regal, have-"

Suddenly, Regal scowls as he is interrupted by an unfamiliar theme song...he glares at the entry way waiting for whoever has the audacity to interrupt him mid-sentence...

To the crowd's surprise, the man that didn't want to hear anymore was former TNEW Superstar, Jay Lethal! Microphone in hand, Lethal waits for the shocked crowd to settle before he scolds Regal from the stage...

-Jay Lethal "You oughta be ashamed of yourself, William! You come out here and start running your mouth about WWE Smackdown! lacking talent, but it looks like you spoke too soon. Smackdown! ain't lacking talent anymore, brother, because Jay Lethal is in the building and he's about to walk down there and make Smackdown! live up to its name!"

Regal quickly speaks over the cheering crowd to defend himself...

-Regal "Just who the hell do you think you are, you sniveling little weasel? How DARE you walk out here and threaten me? No, how dare you threaten me when you literally just arrived? You haven't earned the right!"

-Lethal "I haven't? I haven't earned the right, Regal? I've earned EVERY right! I've spent years portraying a washed up 80's wrestler that hasn't done anything notable since! My talent was overlooked continuously while lesser superstars surpassed me, but I went out there every single night and gave it my all, pink tassles and everything, OOOHHHHH YEEAAAAHHHH!!"

The fans roar, picking up on the intensity in Jay Lethal's voice!

-Lethal "So if you don't think I've earned the right, William, then you'd better think again. Otherwise, I'm coming down there to BEAT IT INTO YOU!!"

Jay Lethal slams down the microphone and starts heading to the ring! The fans are on their feet as William Regal begins backpedalling to the ropes...as Jay Lethal slides into the ring, Regal slides out and into the crowd! The fans boo at Regal's cowardice as he shouts at Jay Lethal, who shouts right back...
    Triple H: WWE Ambassador
    As things keep heating up between the WWE and TNEW, Triple H continues to act as "WWE Ambassador" with more candid remarks directed at Total New Era Wrestling.

Hunter was spotted backstage at last night's taping of WWE Smackdown! with his wife, Stephanie McMahon and in a brief impromptu interview with ProWrestling Observer, he had this to say:

-PWO "Triple H, we just wanted to get your thoughts on TNEW."
    -HHH "Ha, really? Again?"
    -PWO "Well, if it's a problem, we-"
    -HHH "Oh no, it's no problem. I'm just a little surprised."
    -PWO "Surprised? Why?"
    -HHH "I'm surprised that you think my feelings have changed in only a week."
    -PWO "I didn't mean any offence-"
    -Stephanie McMahon "He's messing with you."
    -PWO (laughing) "Oh, anyway, we just wanted to get your thoughts on the current situation and Jay Lethal surprising the wrestling world here tonight on Smackdown!"
    -HHH "All I can really say is that Jay Lethal is a smart man. I've been saying for years that (the WWE) should pick him up and get him into the mid-card and I guess someone upstairs finally listened."
    -PWO "How does that make him a 'smart man'?"
    -HHH "He jumped off that sinking ship TNA, er TNEW or New Era Who-Gives-A-Rat's-Ass or whatever you call it. I'd call that smart, wouldn't you?"
    -Stephanie McMahon (laughing) "I'd call it smart."
    -PWO "Sinking ship? Forgive me sir, but last week their ratings were neck-in-neck with this very show. Sources say they could be competing with WWE Raw if these numbers keep up."
    -HHH "Oh, is that a fact? Sources say that? Well let THIS source tell YOU something: Jay Lethal isn't the only smart man I know. Now if you'll excuse me."
    TNEW Name That PPV Contest!
    On Thursday night, Taz & Mike Tenay announced that Total New Era Wrestling would be hosting its very first Pay-Per-View event in just a few weeks! The even more exciting news is that you, the fans, get to pick the name!

Simply send in your name suggestions to TNEW Management and the best name idea will receive a grand prize of $1,000!! See the Fed Thread for details!

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As the Impact Zone erupts in blinding pyros and screaming fans, the music of Hollywood Undead fills the air! "Hear Me Now", the new official theme song of Eric Bischoff's Total New Era Wrestling, hits the airwaves with an updated video package! It features a plethera of TNEW stars comprised of old TNA faces and new! The video ends with Edge standing over Stevie Richards' limp body after the devastating "Spear Heard 'Round The World" a couple weeks ago...

As the music fades and the smoke clears, Taz & Mike Tenay welcome the viewers at home...

-Mike TenaY "Just when you thought things couldn't get more interesting around here, they do. LIVE! From Orlando, Florida...you're in the Impact Zone!"
    -Taz "Welcome everyone watching at home to the biggest party in sports entertainment! We're doin' it up every Thursday and you, my friends, have a VIP pass!"

Mike Tenay and Taz recap last week's events briefly as video highlights are shown...the last shot we see is Stevie Richards lying on the ground as Shane McMahon is dragged down a hallway by none other than Kane...

-Taz "Scary stuff!"
    -Mike Tenay "You said it Taz. We certainly hope that, not only Shane McMahon but Jeff Jarrett as well, are both safe somewhere."
    -Taz "I'm betting that they're not. Get back to us, boys!"

The fans leap to their feet in applause as the music of The Originators hits!

-Mike Tenay "Now here are some faces we haven't seen in a while!"
    -Taz "And not a moment too soon might I add! The fans need these guys now more than ever!"

CM Punk, Paul London, Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin walk in unison into the Impact Zone...CM Punk takes the front and is the first in the ring, taking a microphone from Jeremy Borash...

The crowd is going wild still, but CM Punk is all business...he stares sternly at the entry way, speaking over the crowd...

-CM Punk "Over the past few weeks, my friends and I here have seen some pretty messed up stuff. We saw Rob Van Dam and Stevie Richards almost get their asses blown in half...."

Boos from the crowd...some chants of "RVD! RVD!" shower from the cheap seats...

-CM Punk "We saw Brian Kendrick, the reigning X-Division Champion, get brutalized after enduring torture for a god damned Twitter remark..."

More boos...

-CM Punk "Now we've seen the men who brought us together, Shane McMahon and Jeff Jarrett, kidnapped!"

Even more boos...

-CM Punk "And the anarchy isn't just limited to the people closest to us. Hulk Hogan and Jeff Hardy-"

The boos are deafening...

-CM Punk "Hey hey, say what you will about those two, but they were attacked just the same as we were. They were brutalized and left for dead by a monster. A monster that was unleashed on this company by two other monsters. I'm talking about you, KANE!!"

Surprisingly, the crowd gives a mixed reaction...

-CM Punk "I'm talking about you, EDGE!!"

No mixed reaction here...simply the loudest boos of the night...

-CM Punk "And I'm talking about you, ERIC BISCHOFF!!!"

The crowd is nearly rioting...the intensity in CM Punk's voice raises with the crowd's anger...his face turns beat red as he shouts at the backstage area, hoping someone...anyone, will hear his cries...

-CM Punk "That's why we're out here tonight! We're taking a stand! Tonight, the madness ends! Tonight, we fight for what we believe! And what we believe is that WE ARE NOT GOING DOWN WITHOUT A FIGHT! WE ARE THE NEW ERA ORIGINALS AND WE...ARE...BETTER...THAN...YOU!!!"

CM Punk slams down the microphone as the crowd explodes! Chants of "N-E-W!! N-E-W!!" fill the Impact Zone!

Almost as quickly as the mood went up, it comes back down as the music of Eric Bischoff hits...he saunters out onto the stage with Edge at his side, who is holding the Interim TNEW World Championship belt over his shoulder...

Bischoff sarcastically applauds for a moment, then speaks...

-Bischoff "Very nice my friends. Very, VERY nice."

Chants of "ASSHOLE!! ASSHOLE!!" fill the arena...Bischoff ignores them, but Edge takes offence...he starts shouting back at a few audience members, who kindly tell him where to go...

-Bischoff "So you guys think you're better than us, huh? I don't see any of you holding the Interim TNEW World Championship belt, do you Edge?"

Edge shakes his head while hoisting the belt above his head...he glares at CM Punk, who glares right back and raises the microphone to his lips...

-CM Punk "Anyone with their pride still in tact would've spit on that piece of trash the moment you showed it to them. Sadly, Edge wouldn't know pride if it jumped up and bit him in the ass! But hey, Edge, if you feel the need to defend whatever pride you have left and actually earn that strap, then come down here so I can BEAT YOU OVER THE HEAD WITH IT!"

Edge shouts back at CM Punk and looks as if he might make his way to the ring, but Bischoff holds him back, placing a hand on his chest...the crowd goes wild, chanting CM Punk's name, as Bischoff continues...

-Bischoff "Now now, let's not get too hasty. We all know that a decision over the TNEW World Championship can't be made without full majority consent, so we'll kindly ask Jeff Jarrett...oh, my mistake. We'll ask Shane McMah-...oh that's right! We can't! They failed to show up tonight!"

Bischoff and Edge share a laugh as the crowd boos yet again...CM Punk and the rest of the Originators are livid! They pace and shout from the ring as Bischoff continues...

-Bischoff "Well since they weren't able to be here tonight, I guess that leaves me in charge. And it's a good thing too. After all, someone has to oversee all the change that's been happening in this company lately. Why not the man responsible?"

CM Punk has heard enough...

-CM Punk "I'LL SHOW YOU WHY!!"

He tosses the microphone aside again and hops through the ropes! Paul London, Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin follow close behind!

...BOOOOMMM!!

Before they can even get close, the ring posts explode behind them! The arena goes dark for a moment, then suddenly the entry ramp erupts in flames! CM Punk, having just set foot on the ramp, notices his right boot is on fire! He douses the flames quickly as Eric Bischoff and Edge laugh from the opposite side of the wall of fire!

-Bischoff "SHOW ME WHAT, PUNK!? HA HA HA!"

Bischoff, in his black suit and white hair, looks almost like a movie version of Satan as he laughs in the glow of the fire...

-Bischoff "HAVEN'T YOU LEARNED ANYTHING THESE PAST WEEKS!? I CONTROL WHAT HAPPENS AROUND HERE! I CONTROL ALL OF YOU! HA HA HA! IF YOU'RE SO EAGER TO FIGHT, THEN YOU'LL GET A FIGHT! BRING YOUR LITTLE FRIENDS TO THE RING FOR TONIGHT'S MAIN EVENT! I'LL MAKE SURE YOU GET YOUR FIGHT!! HA HA HA!"

Bischoff and Edge exit the Impact Zone as CM Punk screams through the flames at them...Paul London tries to calm him down as we cut to commercial...

Commercial break...

Thread Information