Thread: FF NXT by Alyon

Last Call

vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: FF NXT by Alyon *Spotlight of the Month*

PI, I honestly wouldn't care if I got comments/reviews or not if I could get some more Rookie Rankings sent to me, that really does show me which characters you guys are liking and it helps actually affect the show because like this week, you guys are helping decide who gets eliminated. As of right now I only have my and Wisey's poll effecting the elimination (And I need more because it's a tie )

Last Call

vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

íWild and Youngí plays as the pyro goes off and the show opens on Josh Matthews and CM Punk.

Matthews: Hello everyone and welcome to the Homecoming edition of NXT! Weíre back on SyFy and have our first elimination tonight!

Punk: We also have an oblivious host! And a crappy play by play commentator! Oh wait, we were talking about new things.

Matthews: Hey, that was a pretty good one Punk...Not.

Punk: MMMM Todd Pettingail just died a little more inside.

Matthews: Wow Punk, itís been what, two, three weeks since youíve used that one?

Punk: Iím sorry weíre supposed to expect our audience remember more than a week back now? Do you think someone could give me these memoís?

The lights then go out except for a spotlight on the stage where Jerry ĎThe Kingí Lawler is standing.

Lawler: All right! Hello everyone and welcome to NXT! Weíre going to start off with the NXT Homecoming Dance competition where the winner gets immunity, but first a performance by our judges, Too Cool!

The music plays and the lights go up on Too Cool. I donít know any dance terminology really. They do some cool moves and the crowd loves it. Big pop.

Lawler: OK, now we know that our rookies canít be expected to dance on their own, so we asked their WWE Pros to find them a dance partner! So letís bring out the first pro, Sheamus!

Sheamus and Heavy Mike walk onto stage and Sheamus takes the microphone from King.

Sheamus: Listen fella, I didnít get ya a partner for this dance competition, because I donít think ya deserve immunity! I think if ya wanna stay Ďere you gotta earn it and that if you do get eliminated I can giva ya the bootiní youíll get for wastiní me time on this show with a failure!

Lawler: Well Mike, I guess youíre going to have to dance by yourself.

Punk: Go up there and dance with the big guy Josh.

Lawler: Iím sorry Mike, actually Iíve been informed that youíve been disqualified, sorry Mike. The next pro is Rey Mysterio!

Mysterio appears on the titantron instead of coming out as PI walks on stage.

Mysterio: Hey, sorry buddy, I wish I could be there for you PI, but I got you a great dance partner amigo. Say hello to Melina!

Melina walks on stage as she and PI dance a little bit with some salsa moves which wow the WWE Universe!

Lawler: All right, great job very impressive you two! The next Pro, Daniel Bryan!

Daniel Bryan and Run In walk on stage.

Bryan: All right, well King, you may not know this, and the WWE Universe might not know this, but when people get eliminated from NXT....They donít actually get fired, that is why I went to a place weíre not supposed to talk about called FCW and got Run Inís dance partner for tonight, A.J.!

A.J. comes on stage and begins to dance with Run In, but itís pretty much the most awkward thing ever as neither of them know how to dance.

Lawler: OK...Timeís up, that was...Interesting. Next up...Michael Cole?

Punk: Kingís better than Matt Striker already.

Michael Cole and jTj walk onto the stage and Cole takes the microphone from King.

Cole: Thanks King, listen jTj, even though I can tell by looking at you that you canít dance, I went out and got you the hottest diva in the WWE Universe to dance with. Give it up for Vickie Guerrero!

Punk: Seriously! Why do they keep bringing her on this show?

Vickie Guerrero comes out and jTj goes over to King and takes the microphone.

jTj: Thanks but no thanks, Iíll take my chances at staying without immunity.

Lawler: I donít blame you, the next pro, Kofi Kingston!

Kingston: OK Zap, I got you a diva who has some experience in dancing with the man she manages, R-Truth! Itís Eve!

Eve comes out and she and Zap dance a bit, but itís a little awkward.

Lawler: OK, next up, Zack Ryder!

Ryder and Holzhammer come out.

Ryder: Youíre gonna love me bro! I didnít just get you one dance partner, I got you two! The Bella Twins!

Matthews: Holzhammer really looks like he cares.

Punk: No he doesnít.

Matthews: I was being facetious.

Punk: You shouldnít do that Josh, there could be blind people watching the show.

The Bella Twins come out and Holzhammer just walks right off stage.

Lawler: Well that one didnít work too well, MVP, who do you have?

MVP: Oh King, I found a great dance partner for my rookie, WP. Ladies and Gentlemen, BIG DICK JOHNSON!

Punk: How is that PG?

Big Dick Johnson comes out and WP slaps him right in the face and then walks off stage.

Lawler: This really isnít much of a competition. Dolph Ziggler, what have you got for us?

Ziggler: Since Michael Cole recruited my girlfriend, I asked her former rookie diva, Kaitlyn to be his partner.

The music starts, but then A.J. walks back on stage.

A.J.: Sorry to interrupt, but, hey Kaitlyn, howís it going love?

Kaitlyn: Good, how are you?

A.J.: Good, hey, do you mind if I dance with you guys?

Lawler: TWO DANCE PARTNERS! Youíre the luckiest guy in the world!

WMS: Only one problem...I canít dance.

Lawler: Well...I guess if you forfeit-

Grandmaster Sexay: Hold up Dad. Hold up. You say you canít dance? Not even with two beautiful girls at your side? Well, we canít let this dance competition end like this. Weíve got just the thing for you buddy.

Sexay puts the magic sunglasses on WMS and suddenly he starts dancing like crazy with Kaitlyn and A.J. and the crowd loves it. Sexay, Scotty, and Rikishi huddle up in the ring.

Scotty: Ladies and Gentlemen, your winner, with immunity, WMS!

Matthews: Whoa! That came out of left field!

Punk: You mean, usually people who actually have a chance at being eliminated donít win immunity?

Matthews: Well, anybody could be eliminated tonight Punk.

The lights go down one more time as ĎYou Look Fly Todayí starts to play and Too Cool starts to dance in the ring once again until ĎWe Are Oneí plays and The Nexus comes through the curtain to a chorus of boos.

Matthews: The Nexus has arrived, but what is going to happen? We have to go to a commercial break!

Punk: That was the best part of being on dot com, we could go to commercial whenever we wanted.

Last Call

vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We come back from commercial and The Nexus has surrounded the ring. Wade Barrett comes onto the apron with a microphone in hand.

Barrett: This was supposed to be the great NXT Homecoming, a stupid dance party, a bunch of washed up never weres dancing in the middle of the ring while the rookies, the so-called rookies who have just been humiliated by that stupid competition in order to try to achieve their lifelong dreams are forced to stand at the sidelines and watch you overweight out of shape buffoons steal their spotlight? This is pathetic.

This is what we have been fighting against for months. This is the very thing weíve been trying to stop for months. This is the reason The Nexus was formed. We formed to stop this crap. We formed to fight this and if all of you want to stand around and let this garbage thrive, well, itís like we say, youíre either Nexus or youíre against us.

Nexus storms into the ring and attacks all three members of Too Cool when ĎBig Bang (Instrumental)í hits and Jimmy and Jey Uso come running down to the ring to make bail for their dad and his friends. This causes a big brawl until ĎMacMilitantí plays and Teddy Long comes on stage.

Long: Now hold on playas! This night is supposed to be about NXT, but I tell ya what! This Sunday is the Survivor Series! As it turns out Iím here to make two big announcements! The first announcement being that next week, weíre gonna be having an NXT Survivor Series! There are going to be three special 5 on 5 matches and those matches will be determined tonight! One of them is being determined right now, itís going to be Too Cool and The Usos versus David Otunga, Husky Harris, Michael McGullicuddy, Heath Slater, and Justin Gabriel of The Nexus! Also, if Too Cool and The Usos win that match, not only do all three members of Too Cool get their jobs back, The Usos will get a WWE Tag Team Championship shot in the near future!

Now there are going to be two other five on five matches during that preshow and those matches will be determined after the show tonight, because the winners of tonightís two tag team matches are going to be the team captains for those other two matches! And next week, those matches will not just feature rookies! Starting next week, the pros will be getting in the ring!

Matthews: Wow! The pros will be in sanctioned matches on NXT starting next week! How exciting is that!

Punk: Whatís up with Teddy Long just coming out here and making matches? This isnít Smackdown.

Matthews: I guess itís easier than waiting for an e-mail?

Punk: Fair enough.

Matthews: All right, with elimination looming weíre going to have video looks at a few of the rookies tonight along with some pro analysis. The first rookie privy to that is going to be Heavy Mike!

Heavy Mike

Shows Sheamus introducing Heavy Mike on the first episode of NXT.

Daniel Bryan: From the first time we saw him, we knew Heavy Mike was different.

Shows Mike wrestling PI.

Dolph Ziggler: Heís not exactly the kind of rookie who goes around picking fights.

Kofi Kingston: Heís got a different kind of spirit about the business.

Shows Mike dressed as Triple H on Halloween.

Michael Cole: I think heís got a certain bit of spunk...Iím not sure thatís a good thing.

Daniel Bryan: For as big of a guy as he is, heís not very intimidating in the ring.

Shows Mike saving PI from Sheamus.

Kofi Kingston: Sometimes it seems like he wants to play the hero, but heís not very threatening.

Michael Cole: Iím pretty sure I could beat him in a fight.

Daniel Bryan: I donít think Michael Cole would last ten seconds against him, if he got angry.

Shows Mike walking out of the tag team match.

Dolph Ziggler: If he wants to win this thing, he needs to find his mean streak. Playing the nice guy forever isnít going to work.
    Matthews: It doesnít seem the pros think too highly of Heavy Mike.

Punk: The guy runs around in a tie dye t-shirt and a singlet. I donít know, he just doesnít impress me yet, but that doesnít mean he couldnít turn it around.

Matthews: Well now itís time for action, all of the rookies are going to be involved in tag team matches this week and the winners of those tag team matches will be captains for Survivor Series teams next week where they can round up whatever team members they can. Rookies or pros.

íThunderstruckí plays and Zap comes out first for tag team action to a big reaction from the crowd. Kofi Kingston comes down behind him and the rookie and pro talk strategy.

Matthews: The ever-electric Zap looks ready tonight!

íAnimal I Have Becomeí plays and the crowd pops for Heavy Mike who comes down high fiving the crowd despite nonstop dirty looks from his pro, Sheamus.

Punk: You can tell Sheamus just wants to boot him in the head.

íRiders on the Stormí plays and WMS comes to the ring, and eventually Dolph Ziggler and Vickie Guerrero come down behind him.

Matthews: Look Punk, itís your friend Vickie again.

íRidin Soloí by Jason DeRulo plays and WP comes down to a plethora of boos with MVP coming down behind him.

WP [with MVP] & WMS [with Dolph Ziggler] versus Heavy Mike [with Sheamus] & Zap [with Kofi Kingston]

The match starts out with WMS and Zap showing the world how quickly they can move in the ring. Vickie is yelling at WMS, but he seems able to tune her out as Dolph tries to tell her to stop. Zap gets caught in the wrong corner as WP tags himself in and the man of many partners takes a few shots at one of his many exes. Zap desperately needs the tag and Heavy Mike calls for the tag and tries to get the crowd behind Zap. Sheamus then yells at Kofi to tell his rookie to get over there and when Kingston shrugs him off Sheamus attacks Kofi. Mike jumps off the apron and tells him to stop. MVP grabs a chair and then runs around the corner of the ring to make the save, but he misses Sheamus and hits Heavy Mike right in the head with the chair. Zap was almost to the corner when WP catches him for the Solo Sault and gets the victory!
    Winners WMS [with Dolph Ziggler] & WP [with MVP]

Matthews: WP wins it again! Talk about controversial though!

Punk: Mike took a hard one to the head and MVP attacked a rookie, that could result in him being released from the WWE!

Matthews: Well we need to cut to a video, this one is on PI.

PI

Shows PI dressed up as Rey Mysterio on the first night of NXT.

Sheamus: PI is by far the strangest rookie.

Shows PI imitating Rey Mysterio.

MVP: PI is...unique.

Zack Ryder: Bro, I donít even know what this guy is thinking!

Shows him hitting Flyiní PI.

Michael Cole: PI is a great high flier.

Sheamus: Heís certainly unpredictable.

Shows PI missing the 6-1-9.

Zack Ryder: Whyís he trying to be just like his pro? My rookie doesnít do that, but then again, heís not quite zacked.

Sheamus: Maybe itís that he keeps dressing up as Rey Mysterio, but I really want to hurt him.

MVP: Personally? I think the kid has potential.
    The scene now cuts to backstage where Heavy Mike is in the trainerís office. MVP barges in.

MVP: Mike, Mike are you all right man?

Trainer: Montel, you need to get out of here.

MVP: It was an accident man!

Trainer: MVP, I said get out!

MVP exits the office and Teddy Long is standing right outside the door.

MVP: Teddy! Please donít fire me. I didnít mean to hit him!

Long: Listen playa, The Raw GM said any pro that laid a hand on a rookie would be fired from the WWE.

MVP: TEDDY!

Long: Now calm down playa!

Suddenly clapping can be heard. WP walks into the shot.

WP: Are you gonna beg MVP? Are you going to beg to keep your job? I donít even know why I ask the question. Youíve obviously had to beg before to keep your job. I just hope that when you get released, I get a new pro who actually can teach me something. Maybe Mr. McMahon himself. But Iíll arrange that with the people I need to arrange it with, you just continue begging.

MVP: Let me tell you something you little punk, the only nice thing about getting fired would be to get my hands on your scrawny ass finally.

WP: Nothing except the police. Go ahead, hit me.

Long: Now hold it right there MVP! Donít you lay a finger on him!

WP: Oh itís ok Teddy, heís more than comfortable behind bars, heís been there before!

Long: Well, heís not going to get arrested, because heís not fired!

WP: What!

Long: I saw the whole thing, I know it was an accident. Besides MVP is on Smackdown, thatís my jurisdiction not the Anonymous Raw General Managerís, so I say he stays!

MVP gets in WPís face.

MVP: Youíre lucky.

WP: No, Iím not, I wanted a new pro.

MVP: Oh trust me, when I give you whatís coming to you...Well, letís just say you canít finish NXT in a wheel chair.

Matthews: Big words from MVP, weíll be right back!

Last Call

vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We come back from commercial and ĎWarriorí by Kid Rock is already playing as jTj is in the ring. Michael Cole jumps onto the apron.

Cole: Hold on jTj. Before we start this next match, I did something for you. It was really nice of me and I hope you donít expect these kinds of things if you remain on NXT, so since tonight is NXT Homecoming, I actually have to agree with Wade Barrett, it just wouldnít feel right without some of the staples of NXT. Thatís why I invited a staple of NXT to come in and be your Guest Pro tonight!

Cole: Ladies and Gentlemen, The Vince Lombardi of NXT! The Lou Piniella of NXT! THE MIZ! And Alex Riley!

The Miz and Alex Riley come through the curtain and the crowd boos.

Miz: So for weeks Iíve been thanking my lucky stars that I havenít been stuck with the burden that my good friend, Michael Cole, has been stuck with, and thatís having you as a rookie. Listen, I respect that you fought for our country, thatís great, but to walk around like youíre better than Michael Cole and better than everyone else here, itís just ridiculous! Everything you say, for the most part, is ridiculous. Youíre just a little old Southern boy who used to watch rassliní. You grew up watching a bunch of hicks like Jerry Lawler and Dusty Rhodes and Terry Funk, well let me tell you something boooooooy, this here is the future! Mr. Money in the Bank? Alex Riley? Weíre the future of this business! So you better come back from the past, get off your high horse and pay attention to what Michael Cole tells you, because he is the only one, the only who believed in us. Heís the only one who saw us for the stars we were, so if he tells you to do things his way, you do it. If he tells you to change your ways, you do it. If you want to make it in a post 1975 sports entertainment industry, you better listen to a man who knows what heís talking about. Iím telling you to listen carefully, BECAUSE I AM THE MIZ......AND IíM..............AWE-SOOOOOOOOOOOOME!

Punk: Terry Funk could still kick his ass, with his eyes closed.

Matthews: Well Michael Cole supposedly did jTj a favor and oh no.

Punk: What...Oh no.

Cole: Whatís up guys?

Punk: Hey Michael, so great of you to join us!

Cole: Well Miz is stepping in for me tonight, so I thought, why not?

Matthews: Why....not?

íWorking Maní by Rush plays as Run In comes down to the ring without his pro, Daniel Bryan.

Matthews: Run In is going to go it alone without Daniel Bryan who is getting ready for his big match against Chris Jericho in the main event tonight!

Cole: Just like Daniel Bryan, to leave his rookie hanging.

íSink to the Beatí plays and PI comes down to the ring, this time with Evan Bourne at his side.

Punk: I thought Evan Bourne was still injured.

Matthews: He is, but he happened to be in town tonight so heís going to be giving PI some tips while Rey Mysterio is still on bed rest.

íCarmina Buranaí plays and Holzhammer comes through the curtain to a mixed reaction from the crowd. Zack Ryder cautiously follows.

Cole: Anyone who cheers for this guy must be insane. Heís a freak.

Matthew: Whoís your pick to win NXT this season Michael?

Cole: Alex Riley.

jTj [with The Miz and Alex Riley] & Run In versus PI [with Evan Bourne] & Holzhammer [with Zack Ryder]

The match starts out with Holzhammer and Run In which doesnít fare very well for Run In who falls victim to the power of Holzhammer pretty early. The tallest man in NXT throws Run In around like a rag doll which causes jTj to beg for the tag. However when Holzhammer works Run In into the corner, PI tags himself in and starts to exchange with Run In some who then gets a big kick on PI and makes it to the corner for a much needed tag. jTj comes in and stares down the man who was his partner just one week ago. He waits for PI to get up, much to the dismay of The Miz and Alex Riley. The two men then have an intense, but respectful exchange which really excites the crowd. PI gets a big hurricanrana on jTj and thatís when Run In calls to be tagged back into the match. jTj starts there, but PI dropkicks him into the ropes and when he goes for the 6-1-9, The Miz smashes him in the knee with the Money in the Bank briefcase while Alex Riley is distracting the referee. Miz throws PI back in and Run In gets a blind tag. jTj immediately goes after The Miz, but the referee ejects both Miz and Riley while Run In takes a cheap shot at Holzhammer before grabbing PI and applying the Dragon Sleeper! The referee gets into position to check the hold and PI taps out!
    Winners, Run In and jTj

Cole: Talk about total disrespect from the referee!

Punk: Josh, you ever notice that matches rarely ever end without interference on this show?

Matthews: Either way, itís time to take a special look at NXT Rookie, Zap.

Zap

Shows Kofi Kingston introducing Zap.

Dolph Ziggler: Zap is a guy who immediately caught my attention in the ring.

Shows Zap in action against WP.

MVP: Zap is an amazing competitor in the ring, heís very talented.

Michael Cole: The way Zap handles himself in the ring, is just as good, if not better, than any other NXT rookie.

Shows Zap dressed as Flash for Halloween.

Daniel Bryan: For every good thing I can say about Zap in the ring, I can come up with two or three things he needs to work on outside the ring.

Sheamus: The fella just doesnít have the whole package yet.

Shows Zap in Rock Em Sock Em Rookies.

MVP: To say he hasnít really impressed me yet or shown me that ĎItí Factor out of the ring, would be very fair.

Dolph Ziggler: Zap is just missing something personality wise.
    The scene now cuts to Jerry Lawler inside the ring.

Lawler: Well, Iím still here and before the main event, I want to bring out all of the rookies for the first elimination!

Punk: King wants to get out of here before the traffic shows up.

The rookies all come down to the ring as the pros are gathered at the stage.

Lawler: Now, in this business, we have a saying that you go out on your back. So all of you come into the ring and lay down. When I call off your name, you may stand up.

Matthews: This is actually pretty intense.

All of the rookies are laying down as the NXT Poll Graphic comes up.

#1- jTj
    Lawler: jTj, go ahead and stand up.

Punk: I would just like to remind everyone, that is no reflection of Michael Cole.

#2- PI
    Lawler: PI, you may stand up.

jTj helps PI up and the two men shake hands.

Matthews: The two friends are both advancing in the competition.

#3- WP
    Lawler: WP, you may stand up.

Punk: The only undefeated rookie and heís number three, thatís pretty messed up.

#4- Heavy Mike
    Lawler: Heavy Mike, please stand up!

Matthews: Sheamus will probably be surprised by that high ranking.

#5- Holzhammer
    Lawler: Holzhammer, you may stand up.

Punk: Correct me if Iím wrong, but thatís the biggest drop in the competition, isnít it?

#6- WMS
    Lawler: You couldnít have been eliminated tonight anyways, but WMS, stand up.

Matthews: The moment of truth has arrived.

Spoiler

Matthews: Oh no!

Lawler: Run In, go ahead and stand up. Zap, Iím sorry, youíve been eliminated.

#8-ZapEliminated
    Punk: Man, you should be ashamed of yourself Josh.

Matthews: What? Why?

Punk: Oh, letís just pretend you didnít jinx him the moment you compared him to The Rock.

King goes up to Zap.

Lawler: Zap, any parting words?

Zap: Well, Iíd like to thank my pro, Kofi Kingston for really being a great inspiration for me. Iíd also like to thank the WWE Universe for letting me come into your living rooms and hopefully entertain you.

íWild and Youngí plays as Zap walks up the ramp. The other rookies watch him go and some of them wave good bye.

Lawler: OK, there are still seven of you. And for the seven of you, there are two more weeks, at least. Run In, if you donít change something, you could be the next gone....What do you say to that?

Run In: Something has got to change.

ĎRide of the Valkyriesí plays as the rookies clear the ring except Run In as it becomes time for the main event. US Champion Daniel Bryan comes down to the ring to a big ovation from the crowd.

Matthews: I wonder what kind of change Run In has in mind.

Punk: I donít know, but he could certainly take a few notes from his pro.

íBreak the Walls Downí plays as Chris Jericho comes out to a mixed reaction. He asks for a microphone.

Jericho: Itís been a few months since Iíve been in a WWE ring, but this is good. I get the opportunity to remind you people that even though Iíve got other abilities, I have other ways of making a living other than entertaining you petulant parasites, I am still the Best in the World at what I do. I am still the best wrestler in the world. I am still-

Daniel Bryan takes the microphone from Jericho.

Bryan: Pardon the interruption, but youíre still going to tap to the LeBell Lock, so you might as well stop talking.

WWE United States Champion, Daniel Bryan [with Run In] versus Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho gets the control early in the match because he lets his anger get the best of him and really does some damage to Bryan. However when Jericho tries to put the match away early with a small package he realizes that isnít going to work as Bryan gets the kick out. Daniel Bryan then starts to make a comeback and has the crowd solidly behind him as his rookie Run In watches intently. Bryan hits a flurry of kicks and then tries to apply the LeBell Lock for the first time in the match, but itís unsuccessful as Jericho snakes out of it. He then takes a cheap shot at Bryan and begins to start putting the boots to him. Jericho looks pretty happy with himself as he starts trying to put Bryan in the walls. Daniel Bryan manages to roll out of the hold before itís on and then we see The Miz and Alex Riley making their way down to the ring. Daniel Bryan sees them, but tries to ignore them as he starts to put Jericho in the LeBell Lock again and this is when Alex Riley jumps on the apron. The referee goes over and doesnít see Jericho tap to the LeBell Lock. Bryan breaks the hold and goes over to attack Riley and when he does, Run In throws Jericho the United States Championship. Jericho nails Bryan with it and throws it to the floor before going for the pin and getting the victory.
    Winner, Chris Jericho

Matthews: What the hell just happened?

Punk: Something just changed.

Run In takes a microphone and enters the ring as Jericho, Miz, and Riley exit.

Run In: I told the King. I told him something was going to change! See, from week one, Daniel Bryan has been in my ear, telling me to lay low, telling me to pick my spots. Telling me to earn the respect of the locker room.

Daniel Bryan starts to get up as he sees Run In has put the US Title on his shoulder.

Run In: You saw how that was working out for me, yes? Well Daniel, while being a soft spoken freak might work for you, I donít want to be sued for gimmick infringement. If Iím going to win this competition, Iím going to do it my way. You see Daniel Bryan, you wanted me to be just like you, but Iím not. See, it didnít take me ten years to get into the WWE. Iím still in my first year wrestling. Unlike you, I wasnít eliminated on the first week of NXT. Unlike you, I donít need Michael Cole talking about me nonstop for an hour to get the attention of the WWE Universe. And donít start to say that he was always cutting you down, because thereís no such thing as bad publicity.

Michael Cole is the reason you got hired back. Michael Cole is the reason people chant your name. Michael Cole is the reason anyone gives a damn about you. Not me. Iím going to be a self made man. I donít need Josh Matthews or CM Punk to talk about how much they like me or how much they hate me. Because even if they donít talk about, theyíll be the only two, because everyone in the WWE Universe is going to be talking about me, and I just wish I could slap that look off your face right now, but I canít. Michael Cole is the reason why youíre not going out on a stretcher tonight. Michael Cole is the one who made the Raw GM ban contact between rookies and pros, so for tonight, youíre lucky that I canít end your career in front of all of these people.

íWarriorí plays and the crowd erupts.

jTj: ENOUGH about Michael Cole. Enough about Run In! Hey Run In, Iím not sure if you remember, but early tonight, you and I won a tag team match that made us captains for Survivor Series Teams and Teddy Long is the reason that my team will be facing your team. So next week, DANIEL BRYAN is on Team jTj!

Matthews: What an explosive ending! Weíll see you next week!

© World Wrestling Entertainment

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is awesome, so far, Alyon. And I think it could be fun if, after ya finish NXT, you do a WWE fed and incorporate all these fan fic guys in it. Would be awesome fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by African Mike
    I love it when Greg gets angry, it's like watching a Furbie going ape shit at some stupid kid

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WOW!

That was an awesome show man!

Sorry to see Zap go but the heel turn from RunIn was superb, I Loved It!

PI was right this fed does not get the props it deserves in comments and reviews, this here is one of the best feds I have read recently and the main reason is this... When I first started PW2 I was told to keep Created Wrestlers and Real Wrestlers separate as it is hard to compare the two and the real ones shine over anything created, but you have taken a format and mixed those two areas of fan fic superbly my friend, much congrats!

I love the direction of the Heavy Mike/Sheamus stuff, I can totally see them throwing down soon and Mike breaking out of his shell and becoming a monster lol!

Also when do you want these lists in, I would send mine in but I am unsure exactly when you want them, is it after each show?
    Thanks to Rad for the awesome banner!

≡≡≡≡|≡≡≡≡

vCash
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pound for pound, the best fed around.

I wake up earlier on days when a new show has been posted to make time to read it before work. I loved this last episode. Couple of notes though...

- Your commentary seems to be too Punk-heavy at times. Make sure you balance it between Matthews and Punk... even if Punk is the fun one to write.
    - This episode seemed like you were breaking kayfabe too much in the commentary. It's starting to be overkill. Reign it back in. You're so talented with your commentary that I'm sure you can make it funny still without the "inside jokes."
    - I thought Run In and jTj were co-captains for the same team... which will face WMS & WP's team. The closing segment confused me on this count. Maybe going back and doing a quick edit? OR... Just address jTj's confusion or something on the next show. Loved Run In's heel turn. It's be more interesting, IMO, to see him and jTj as co-captains on the same team where Run In is trying to sabotage the team to continue his heel turn.
    : 04/02/11}:forever&always
    ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
    http://forums.prowrestling.com/showthread.php?t=121686

vCash
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thought the last post was done perfectly. No worries about that. Overall fun episode as per usual. I wish more fics were like this: lighthearted and just a blast to read.
    Sit down. Be humble.

vCash
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Matthew: Who’s your pick to win NXT this season Michael?

Cole: Alex Riley.
    That's hilarious.

s u r r e n d e r

***Take part in PW's Match of the Year 2016 Tournament in the Wide World of Wrestling**
    http://forums.prowrestling.com/showt...53#post4407453

Last Call

vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NXT Newsfeed

Quote Originally Posted by John Morrison
    So my ex-tag team partner wants to show up on NXT with his lackey and cause problems? Well, I heard jTj needed a fifth man on his team so you can bet I’ll be there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheamus
    So, my rookie, Heavy Mike suffered a concussion and won’t be on NXT this week. The lazy bloke better enjoy his week off because when he comes back he’s going to have to answer to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett
    This week The Nexus will return to NXT once again to take care of Too Cool and The Usos and show those rookies that NXT is our show still.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teddy Long
    NXT Survivor Series is this Tuesdays, the captains have all reported to me and we have an exciting show!

TEAM JTJ- jTj, Daniel Bryan, John Morrison, PI, and Kofi Kingston
    VERSUS
    TEAM RUN IN
    Run In, Holzhammer, The Miz, Alex Riley, and Zack Ryder
    ---------------------------------
    TEAM WMS- WMS, Kaval, MVP, Kaitlyn, and A.J.
    VERSUS
    TEAM WP
    - WP, Dolph Ziggler, Chavo Guerrero, Michelle McCool, and Layla
    ---------------------------------
    TEAM TOO COOL- Rikishi, Grandmaster Sexay, Scotty 2 Hotty, Jimmy, and Jey Uso
    VERSUS
    THE NEXUS
    - David Otunga, Husky Harris, Michael McGillicutty, Heath Slater, and Justin Gabrial.
    No needs for lists this week, elimination on Week 7!
    Last edited by AM; 11-18-2010 at 01:54 PM.

≡≡≡≡|≡≡≡≡

vCash
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OH...

I get it now. Scratch that one point I was trying to make about the confusion surrounding who was captain what and whose team was facing who... I must've misread something. This is awesome. I echo WMS. This fed exudes fun. It's such a fucking blast. I love everything about it.

Last Call

vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Matthews: Hello everyone and welcome to NXT, I’m Josh Matthews alongside CM Punk and we have three huge matches tonight!

Punk: Three huge matches? I only counted...Wait, did we get the same card?

Matthews: Well Punk, we have the three five on five survivor series matches tonight!

Punk: Oh, I get it, you meant huge in terms of how many people were involved!

Matthews: Well, I guess so.

Matthews and Punk are suddenly interrupted by ‘Written In My Face’ as ‘The Celtic Warrior’ Sheamus makes his way down to the ring to a chorus of boos from the crowd.

Punk: Awesome way to start the show. Former two time WWE Champion Sheamus making his way down to the ring.

Matthews: But Punk, as we know, Sheamus’ rookie, Heavy Mike isn’t here, he flew back home to Australia for a little over a week to spend some time with his family while he recovered from his concussion he suffered last week from the chair shot he received at the hands of R-Truth.

Punk: Well, a concussion is a very serious injury, but I’m more interested in what Sheamus has to say.

Sheamus takes a microphone.

Sheamus: Last week, my rookie, Heavy Mike took a chair shot to the head and as a result of that shot, he got a concussion and the WWE Management sent him home for a week or so to recover from that injury...You know what I say Mike? Don’t bother coming back fella!

The crowd boos at Sheamus’ suggestion.

Sheamus: As far as I’m concerned, if you can’t fight back from one little injury, you don’t belong here fella! In the WWE Universe, we fight through injuries all of the time and if you don’t have the strength and determination to fight through, you’ll never make it in the WWE Universe! So tonight, I’m warning you Mike, if you show up on NXT, you will be taken care of.

Matthews: But Sheamus can’t touch Mike, Punk, or else he’ll be fired.

Punk: Maybe Sheamus doesn’t care, maybe Mike’s antics have pushed him to his breaking point.

’Written in My Face’ plays again as Sheamus exits the arena.

Matthews: Well now that that is over, let’s take a special look at NXT Rookie, Run In!

Run In

Shows Run In being introduced by Daniel Bryan.

Dolph Ziggler: Run In, is someone who could dramatically change over the coming weeks.

Shows Run In in action against PI.

Michael Cole: The guy is at a huge disadvantage, he has the worst pro in NXT.

Kofi Kingston: I think what he did to Daniel Bryan was despicable.

Shows Run In dressed up as Sting.

MVP: Talk about a guy who took a one eighty change in a single night. Run In is not the same kid that first showed up on NXT.

Zack Ryder: The kid took some initiative, it’s pretty awesome bro.

Dolph Ziggler: Does the kid have the potential? I think so. Is he still very green? Very.

Shows Run In helping Jericho beat Daniel Bryan.

Michael Cole: I don’t think Run In will be eliminated next week.
    Shows Vickie Guerrero, LayCool, and WP watching this video in the back.

Vickie: I wish Dolph’s rookie was more like Run In.

WP: Vickie, baby, you wish WMS was more like me!

Vickie: Well, I guess that’s true. WMS went and picked MY Rookie Diva, Kaitlyn and A.J. who didn’t even make it to the final two of NXT last season for his team! How ridiculous!

McCool: But that’s ok Vickie, because now WP gets to have us on his team!

Layla: That’s right, we’re going to take care of the opposing team instantly and be...

LayCool: VICTORIOUS!

WP: That’s real cool ladies, how you talk in sync like that. But listen, have you ladies seen Dolph or Chavo, I wanted to have a little team meeting before our match...

Cuts to a hallway where Dolph and Chavo are talking.

Chavo: Dolph, I just don’t trust the kid, he had a reputation for stabbing people in the back! You really think we can trust him?

Ziggler: It doesn’t matter Chavo! We can win this match with or without him.

Chavo: I just don’t want to walk into a trap esse.

Chavo walks away into the locker room.

Ziggler: Don’t call me esse!

The camera then cuts back to ringside.

Matthews: Here we go with our first five on five Survivor Series Match, this one being our Mixed Tag Match and we’ve been informed that due to the nature of the mixed tag rules, this first five on five match will not be contested under elimination rules.

Punk: Oh darn.

’Riders on the Storm’ hits and WMS leads in MVP, Kaval, Kaitlyn, and A.J. The crowd gives the team a great reaction as they high five everyone in the audience.

Matthews: This team really looks great, don’t they Punk?

Punk: They certainly do have the team cohesion down.

’I Am Perfection’ plays and Dolph Ziggler, LayCool, Chavo, and Vickie Guerrero walk down to the ring. The crowd gives them a reaction of mostly boos. Chavo is the first one to notice that their team captain isn’t with them and points it out to the others. Then ‘Ridin’ Solo’ by Jason DeRulo hits and WP comes out by himself which gains a scoffing look from MVP.

Team WMS [WMS, MVP, Kaval, Kaitlyn, and A.J.] versus Team WP [WP, Dolph Ziggler, Chavo Guerrero, Michelle McCool, and Layla El]

The first match of the evening was very fast paced and very exciting. The match started out with Chavo and Kaval showing off some very high octane action which really drew in the support of the crowd. Chavo then managed to get Kaval into the corner and got some quick tags with both Dolph Ziggler and WP to really put Kaval in the need to get the hot tag. After a heinous beating he finally made it to MVP who worked clean up on both Dolph and Chavo, but when he went for WP, the team captain made the tag to Layla which forced MVP out of the match due to the mixed tag rules. A.J. then came into the match and really gave Layla a run for her money even applying the octopus submission which left Layla screaming at the top of her lungs. Vickie Guerrero then came running down to the ring and distracted the referee until Kaitlyn dove at her which furthered the distraction of the referee. This allowed Michelle McCool to come in and break the submission, but goes out before the referee can stop her. Layla then dives over to make the tag to Dolph Ziggler who comes over, but Kaitlyn takes a cheap shot at Vickie Guerrero distracting him long enough for WMS to get a roll up from behind. The referee is about to count when WP comes into the ring. MVP and Kaval come in to stop him, but the referee stops the count none the less. Chavo now comes in and all six men are brawling leaving the referee to try to break up the chaos. In all of the confusion, WP pulls out a chain and is about to swing when MVP intercepts it, but accidently hits WMS with it. WP takes him to the floor as Chavo has Kaval. Ziggler goes for the pin and gets the victory!

Winners, Team WP [WP, Dolph Ziggler, Chavo Guerrero, Michelle McCool, and Layla El]

Punk: What a win for Team WP and what a great way to start week six of NXT!

Matthews: Well, we saw two rookies walk the walk and when we get back, we’re going to see them talk the talk, it’s the Talk the Talk Challenge, next!

Last Call

vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We come back from commercial and see The Nexus walking into the arena. The crowd is overcome with boos as Wade Barrett grabs a crew member by the jacket.

Barrett: Breath easy pipsqueak, I’m not going to hurt you. I just want to know if it’s time for our match yet.

Crew Member: No Mr. Barrett, it’s time for the ‘Talk the Talk’ Challenge.

Barrett: Didn’t I win that when I was on this show?

Otunga: Yeah, you did.

Barrett: Well, let’s go watch then, maybe we could provide some.....incite.

Matthews: That can’t be good...

Punk: Right, we wouldn’t want any of these precious contests to be disturbed.

Matthews: Punk, look, King’s back!

Punk: Darn, I was really hoping you or I would’ve gotten to run this competition.

Matthews: Why?

Punk: Well, either way I would’ve gotten away from you.

King is standing in the ring with the six present NXT Rookies.

Lawler: Now’s the time for the talk the talk challenge, now obviously Heavy Mike is automatically disqualified from this one since he’s at home with a concussion, but this is how it works, each of you will get a topic and thirty seconds to talk about that topic. After each of you have gone-

The King is cut off by ‘We Are One’ as Wade Barrett and The Nexus make their way onto the scene.

Barrett: Sorry Lawler, I just thought since we were the original rookies on NXT, we might be able to provide some insight on this here challenge, or at the very least we could observe these pathetic comparisons to ourselves.

Lawler: Actually Wade, that’s fine. As a matter of fact, maybe, instead of me giving the rookies a topic, I give each of them thirty seconds to tell you exactly what they think of you!

WP takes the microphone from King.

WP: I’ll go ahead and win this thing now. Wade Barrett, you are a spotlight hog. I don’t really like anyone who is constantly showing up in this place and trying to take the spotlight for themselves. I don’t like anyone trying to take the spotlight, my spotlight. I don’t like Dolph Ziggler getting the pin in my match. I don’t like any of these other rookies. I don’t like you.

The buzzer goes off and the crowd boos.

Punk: Classic line right there, ‘I don’t like you.’ He forgot to growl.

WMS now takes the microphone.

WMS: Barrett, I think you have a lot of ability. I think you try to use The Nexus as a way to get out of using that ability and quite frankly I find that pretty sad. I think you’re a good wrestler and I would like to see you wrestle more often.

The buzzer goes off due to the slow nature and incessant pauses of WMS.

Punk: Boring!

Matthews: Hey, shut up. You’re supposed to let me talk more.

Punk: Is that all you’ve got to say.

PI takes the microphone.

PI: Hollywood! You might be the greatest mind in this business, but you turned your back on all of your fans amigo! And I’ll never forget what your punk thugs did to me when they threw me into that trailer esse!

The crowd gives a mixed reaction as Barrett looks confused looking at the other members of Nexus.

Punk: Josh?

Matthews: I’m....speechless....What the heck was that?

Punk: That was me giving you the opportunity to comment and you saying nothing!

Matthews: No, I meant...What was the promo? Never mind....

Run In now takes the microphone.

Run In: Wade Barrett. The Nexus. I have to say that I’m quite impressed with all of you fellows. You wanted something and you took it. I respect that. Hell, if this WWE Universe doesn’t smarten up and start ranking me a little higher like I deserve to be ranked, I won’t be surprised if you don’t get a call from me offering to join up with your faction.

The buzzer goes off and the crowd boos. Holzhammer then takes the microphone.

Holzhammer: You six are an example. You six are a sampling of what destroyed this business. With the rise of stables and factions like The Four Horsemen and The New World Order, it was those groups who killed Pro Wrestling. This used to be a sport about men. Now it’s a sports soap opera and it makes me sick. I wish I could slap the taste out of every single one of your mouths for killing my industry! That’s why I’m here, to make you f****** pay-

Holzhammer’s microphone suddenly goes off as King takes it away from him.

Lawler: Sorry kids! jTj, go ahead!

jTj: I hate you Wade Barrett and I hate everything you represent. You tried to force a right man to do the wrong thing. You wanted a title handed to you and when you couldn’t get you cost that man his livelihood. That makes me sick. Everything about you makes me sick. I don’t know what corner of hell you’re from Barrett, but here in America, we earn everything we possess.

The buzzer goes off and Barrett has a smile on his face.

Barrett: That was all well and good, but the fact of the matter is, you’re all a bunch of disrespectful pipsqueaks and it’s time that you pay for what you’ve said.

Barrett starts down toward the ring with The Nexus behind him, but suddenly they get jumped from behind by Too Cool and The Usos. Barrett doesn’t see it and gets into the ring and suddenly finds himself at the mercy of the six NXT Rookies in the ring as the crowd is going crazy. The six rookies attack Barrett as there is chaos ensuing outside the ring.

Lawler: I’ve just received word that Nexus versus Too Cool and The Usos is going to happen right now!

The Nexus [David Otunga, Heath Slater, Justin Gabriel, Husky Harris, and Michael McGillicutty] with Wade Barrett versus Too Cool [Scotty 2 Hotty, Grandmaster Sexay, and Rikishi] and The Usos [Jimmy and Jey] with Tamina

This match was crazy from bell to bell. The match started with total Nexus domination of Grandmaster Sexay in the corner of the ring with McGillicutty and Otunga getting in several shots on him and quickly tagging each other in back and forth. Finally they tag in Husky Harris who takes him down with a scoop slam before giving the tag to Justin Gabriel who eliminates Grandmaster Sexay with a 450 Splash. Scotty 2 Hotty then comes into the match and quickly tries to avenge his partner. He gets in some offense on Gabriel, but once they work back into Nexus corner the numbers game starts to take shape. Scotty quickly falls victim to Husky Harris who scores the elimination of Scotty 2 Hotty after a Senton Splash. Nexus now has a huge advantage until Jimmy Uso leads David Otunga into the wrong corner. The two twin brothers then really let Otunga have it until they tag in their father who gives Otunga the Stink Face! Rikishi then eliminates David Otunga after a Banzai Drop. Husky Harris then comes into the match wanting to take on the big man head on and manages to drag him into their corner. He hits several big moves and gets some quick tags, but it’s finally Heath Slater who steals the elimination on Rikishi. Slater is celebrating like a fool and doesn’t see the super kick from Jimmy Uso who then gets the pin on Heath Slater. The crowd is now clearly on the side of The Usos which might be something a little new for them. McGillicutty then comes in and tries to outpower the Usos, but gets a diving splash from Jey Uso who then goes on to eliminate Michael McGillicutty. The match is now even, but Jey Uso didn’t count on the power and weight of Husky Harris who throws his size down quite quickly and gets the pin on Jey Uso. Jimmy tries to dive in, but Harris catches him midair and slams him in the corner of the mat. Gabriel goes up and hits the 450 Splash before scoring the final elimination.

Survivors: The Nexus [Justin Gabriel and Husky Harris]

Nexus celebrates in the ring as Jimmy looks disappointed in the loss.

Lawler: Well, in order to sort of, make a sour moment better, I have conferred with the judges and jTj has won the Talk the Talk Challenge! And I didn’t exactly describe what the winner of the Talk the Talk Challenge would receive! Next week, it’s Rookie’s Revenge Week on NXT and the winner of the Talk the Talk Challenge gets to book the matches!

Last Call

vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Matthews: Huge news we just received from the King, jTj gets to book all of the matches next week on NXT and it will continue to involve both pros and rookies, so Iím curious to see how that plays out!

Punk: It could be very interesting.

Matthews: Yes it could be, and another thing that could be fairly interesting, is the prosí look at this rookie, Holzhammer.

Holzhammer

Shows Zack Ryder being initially intimidated by Holzhammer.

Sheamus: Holzhammer is one scary fella.

Shows Holzhammer hitting the Sole Hammer on MVP.

MVP: He certainly does pack a lot of power when he comes to the ring.

Michael Cole: Holzhammer has an indescribable presence when he comes down to the ring. Itís electrifying, but itís also...Frightening.

Shows Holzhammer having a back and forth battle with jTj.

Daniel Bryan: His ring work could be better. He needs to communicate with the crowd better.

Dolph Ziggler: If the people arenít afraid of this guy, itís hard to care about him.

Shows him avoiding competitions.

MVP: Say what you will about the competitions, but if he keeps evading them, it could come back to haunt him.
    Cuts to Holzhammer watching the video about him in the back when Zack Ryder enters.

Ryder: You ready to rock this thing big guy? Main event together, teaming for the first time, woot woot!

Holzhammer: Iím starting to wonder if there is any point in trying to save this stupid company.

Ryder: Bro, calm down!

Holzhammer grabs Ryder by the collar.

Holzhammer: Call me bro one more time and Iíll-

The door opens and Alex Riley walks in.

Riley: Hey! What is going on here? We can have no dissension in this team! Do you know who is on this team? The new WWE Champion, The Miz! Do you think that he wants to be a part of a team that is falling apart? The answer is no! He doesnít! So if weíre going to be a team, we need to be a team. Are you two ready?

The scene then cuts to jTjís locker room where Daniel Bryan is with jTj.

jTj: I want to thank you for being on my team.

Bryan: Itís not a problem, really. I hope your team is able to be victorious tonight, but I canít help but wonder about your one partner...

jTj: PI?

Bryan: Are you not sure about him yourself?

jTj: Iíve been working with PI for a few years now, weíve really gotten to know each other quite well, as for everything heís been going through lately, itís been a bit strange, but he always delivers in the ring.

Bryan: Youíre sure about that?

jTj: Couldnít be more sure.

Camera cuts back to ringside.

Matthews: Are you pumped Punk? Itís time for our main event!

Punk: It should be interesting Josh, Iím excited to see how it plays out.

Punk: Lord save us.

Michael Cole walks on stage.

Cole: Ladies and Gentlemen, since my rookie went out and got the worst team he couldíve possibly picked, I have decided that tonight I wonít be providing him with my brilliant mentoring and since Team Miz doesnít need any mentoring, Iím going to provide all of the members of The WWE Universe with my brilliant incite, so everyone here in the audience can log onto WWE.com tomorrow and rewatch The Miz lead his team to victory with yours truly on the microphone.

Matthews: Itís Team Run In, not Team Miz.

Punk: Heís going to drive me to drink.

Matthews: But youíre straight edge?

Punk: Thatís the point- Michael! So nice of you to join us!

íWarriorí by Kid Rock hits as jTj comes through the curtain with PI, Kofi Kingston, US Champion Daniel Bryan, and John Morrison following behind him. They acknowledge the crowd before entering the ring.

Cole: This team just sucks, everything about it sucks.

Matthews: Glad youíre unbiased Michael.

Punk: Michael Cole is so fair and balanced I canít believe this isnít Fox News.

Cole: Thanks Punk!

íWorking Maní by Rush hits and Run In comes down to the ring by himself. ĎCarmina Buranaí by Carl Orff plays and Holzhammer comes down to join him. ĎOh Radioí plays and Zack Ryder makes his way down to join the team before ĎI Came To Playí hits and Alex Riley leads down new WWE Champion, The Miz to the ring.

Cole: Awesome! Awesome! Awesome!

Team jTj [jTj, PI, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, and WWE United States Champion, Daniel Bryan] versus Team Run In [Run In, Holzhammer, Zack Ryder, Alex Riley, and WWE Champion, The Miz]

The match surprisingly started out with WWE Champion The Miz and his former partner, John Morrison. The two went back and forth for awhile and really awed the crowd. However once Morrison got over into the opposite corner it wasnít looking good for him. After a cheap shot from Run In, Miz catches him from behind and hits the Scull Crushing Finale scoring the elimination on Morrison. Kofi Kingston then quickly entered the match and tried to get some offense in on the champion, but Miz got him into the corner and got some quick tags to Zack Ryder and Run In who both did quite a bit of damage. Run In applies the Dragon Sleeper in the corner, but Kofi gets to the ropes. Run In tests the five count and finally breaks. Miz tags himself back in and gets the pin on Kofi Kingston. Daniel Bryan comes into the match now and Miz slides out. He starts to go away from the ring and the referee starts to count him out. ĎVoicesí plays and Randy Orton chases the Miz around the ring causing the WWE Champion to be eliminated by count out. Alex Riley then comes into the ring and tries to get the upper hand on Bryan, but is unsuccessful. Bryan locks in the LeBell Lock and makes Riley tap out. Zack Ryder now enters the match and has clear plans on getting the quick elimination on Daniel Bryan, but now that the sides are even once again, it seems like Ryder is in trouble as Daniel Bryan locks on the LeBell lock once again and Zack Ryder taps out. Team jTj now has the advantage as Run In seems to want to get in, but he canít get in before Holzhammer. He rushes Daniel Bryan head on and both men go to the floor. Holzhammer immediately goes to work and starts unleashing a series of strikes on the ground while the referee counts. Bryan finally gets to his feet but goes right back to the floor when he hits Sole Hammer! The referee reaches ten and Daniel Bryan and Holzhammer are eliminated by count out. Run In then rushes the opposite side of the ring and grabs PI pulling him into the ring and then beginning to unleash a series of blows to the smaller competitor. PI starts to mount a comeback, but Run In takes a cheap shot and then locks on the Dragon Sleeper. The referee checks on PI and it doesnít look good. jTj is calling for his friend and partner to keep fighting, but Run In has it on perfectly and is telling jTj this the entire time. Finally the referee calls for the bell as PI has been put to sleep. jTj now enters the match as Run In goes to the floor warning jTj to keep his distance. He then hurries in and tries to attack the bigger man, but gets caught with a scoop slam which causes the crowd to pop. jTj then lifts him up for another scoop slam and the fresh captain seems to want to take this one for his team. He lifts Run In up and delivers the Patriot Plex and the crowd pops, but then Sheamus can be seen in the entry way going after PI. jTj seems very distracted by Sheamus and goes to the floor to warn the Celtic Warrior to leave PI alone. The referee tells him to get back into the ring and during this time, Run In is recovering from everything that has been done to him. Finally jTj gets back into the ring and Sheamus runs down to the ringside area and starts yelling at jTj. He tries to keep his concentration, but he finally turns around and Run In gets the roll up for the win!

Sole Survivor: Run In

Matthews: Wow!

Punk: The kid promised change and he delivered!

jTj grabs the microphone from the ring announcer.

jTj: Hold on Sheamus, you seem to be forgetting something you big bully. See, next week I have all of the power and I get to make all of the matches. Rookies or Pros, and you, my friend, are going to be in the Main Event! However Sheamus, as much as I want to kick your ass from back to Ireland, thereís one man who wants to do it more!

íAnimal I Have Becomeí plays and Heavy Mike appears on the screen.

Heavy Mike: Sheamus, Ďfellaí, youíve been asking me for aggression, anger, evil, for all of these past few weeks on NXT, but next week, when itís you and me one on one, thereís going to be nothing stopping me from unleashing all of the aggression and all of the anger pent up inside me! You told me not to bother showing up next week, but that, my friend, is the best thing that could happen to you. But it isnít going to happen. Iím going to show up and Iím going to show you what Heavy Mike is all about!
    The crowd pops like crazy as jTj smiles.

jTj: But donít worry Sheamus, I wonít be too far. No, Iíve made myself the Special Guest Referee! And on top of that, itís going to be a Rookieís Revenge Lumberjack Match with NXT Rookies past and present surrounding the ring!

Suddenly Jerry Lawler is on stage.

Lawler: Not only that, but one of the NXT Rookies is going home, so get online to WWE.com and vote today!

SEND ME THOSE LISTS THE MORE THE MERRIER!

Last Call

vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NXT Newsfeed

Quote Originally Posted by Rey Mysterio
    Just got off the phone with WWE Management and they passed the message on to jTj, I will be returning to NXT this week and from what I hear, jTj is wasting no time getting me back into the ring! I can’t wait amigos!
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Cole
    Hey everybody, my rookie jTj got to make all of the matches for this week’s show and he asked me to give them out on the newsfeed, so while I may think they all suck, here they are!

Six Man Tag
    Kofi Kingston, MVP, and Rey Mysterio versus Zack Ryder and two NXT Rookies of his Choice!

Tag Team Match
    WWE Intercontinental Champion Dolph Ziggler and Run In versus WWE United States Champion Daniel Bryan and WMS (SNORE)

Rookies Revenge Lumberjack Match
    Every Past NXT Rookie is Invited
    Special Referee: jTj

Sheamus versus Heavy Mike

Talk about biased! I should get to make the card some week instead of guys like Teddy Long and jTj. Sorry Cole Miners, more tweets about The Miz and how cool I am later! Peace!
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh Matthews
    Hey WWE Universe, remember, the power is in your hands! Voting ends at Noon on Tuesday for who you think should stay or be eliminated from NXT!

More lists please

Last edited by AM; 11-28-2010 at 10:59 PM.

Last Call

vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The pyro goes off and WWE NXT is on the air once again!

Matthews: Hello everyone and welcome to another edition of WWE NXT! Iím Josh Matthews and alongside me is CM Punk!

Punk: We have a big night tonight Josh, all of the NXT Rookies past and present are in attendance for Rookies Revenge Night!

Matthews: They most certainly are and what an interesting show we have ahead of us.

The camera cuts to the back where a limousine has just pulled up. However it quickly cuts to another part of the back where Heavy Mike enters his locker room and sees both jTj and PI standing there.

jTj: Welcome back, howís the head?

Heavy Mike: Iím over it. I want to talk to you though.

jTj: What about?

Heavy Mike: This match tonight, me and Sheamus. I donít want any help.

jTj: Good. I wasnít going to offer any.

Heavy Mike: I just want you to understand that this is between me and him. If you have a beef with him, you couldíve booked yourself against him, but you didnít. I want you to call it right down the middle.

jTj: Oh, I am. Mike, the only reason I made myself the referee tonight, is because I donít want any disqualifications or count outs or bull crap getting in the middle of you giving Sheamus what he has had coming to him for a long time.

Heavy Mike: Nothing is going to come in between. I wouldnít allow it.

jTj: Neither will I.

The camera cuts to another part of the locker room where Sheamus is getting ready when The Nexus enters.

Sheamus: Get out oh me locker room.

Barrett: Is that any way to greet old friends Sheamus?

Sheamus: Barrett, I donít need you or your pack of thugs getting involved in me match tonight. Sure, ya might be lumberjacks, but yeh best stay out of the ring.

Slater: What does that even mean?

Sheamus: Do ya want to find out the hard way?

Barrett: Sheamus, settle down. Weíre not here to get involved in your match any more than weíve been assigned to do so. The Nexus is here for a greater purpose tonight. As you know, there is an elimination tonight, and Run In made a very good point last week. Any of these eliminated rookies could be looking to join The Nexus. So weíre here, on a bit of a scouting mission.

Sheamus: Do as ya please Barrett, just donít get in my way.

The cameras then cut to yet another part of the arena where Kofi Kingston is on the ground, out old. MVP and Rey Mysterio are right by him as EMTs and Security rush around him.

Mysterio: Kofi, Kofi, can you hear me? Are you ok? What happened?

Kingston: MVP! MVP!

Kingston starts coughing and the EMTs get closer to him.

MVP: Iím here partner...Who did this to you?

EMT: You guys need to give us some space to do our work.

MVP: Come on Rey, letís go.

Mysterio: What are we going to do? He canít wrestle tonight!

MVP: Maybe not. But I know somebody who can.

The cameras then cut to the white limousine again and then to another part of the back where Zack Ryder enters the locker room of WP.

WP: Ryder, Ryder, save your breath. You want the only undefeated rookie in NXT to be on your team tonight. The answer is of course.

Ryder: Sweet bro!

WP: I can practically taste the victory.

Holzhammer then barges in behind Ryder.

Holzhammer: Your victories have been because of MVP. Every time, itís his anger and inability to control himself that has gotten you your wins since week one. Tonight you better show up and get the win for yourself.

WP: Tonight, MVP will give me my win, when I pin his shoulders down, one, two, three.

Holzhammer: Iíll believe it when I see it.

The scene then cuts to Daniel Bryan and Run In in their locker room.

Run In: Youíre lucky you got counted out before I could really put the hurt on you last week.

Bryan: Is that what that was? Luck?

Run In: Youíre damn right it was, and this week? This week I have a feeling you wonít be so lucky.

Bryan: OK. Weíll see.

The camera then cuts back to the limo one more time before cutting to Vickie Guerrero and WMS in the locker room area.

Vickie: Tonight, my boyfriend is going to embarrass you. Heís going to finish you off once and for all! Youíre going to regret the day that you ever crossed us! Youíre going to learn why he really is perfect!

Dolph Ziggler enters.

Ziggler: WMS, good luck out there tonight.

WMS: Thanks, good luck to you also.

Ziggler: Thanks, but I donít need luck.

WMS: There might be a lot of things around here you donít need and take anyway mate.

WMS looks at Vickie who appears very offended before he exits the room. The camera then cuts to the limousine one more time before cutting back to Matthews and Punk at the announce table.

Matthews: Who is in that limousine!?

Punk: I donít know Josh, the intrigue is brewing!

Matthews: We cut to it like five times during that! Who could it be?

Punk: The bigger question is, are they with WCW or is it the newest member of the nWo?

Matthews: Really?

Punk: Come on, they ran this angle like every week.

íOh Radioí hits and the crowd instantly boos as Zack Ryder makes his way down to the ring with Holzhammer and WP following behind him.

Matthews: Zack Ryder has made two excellent rookie choices for his partners tonight, and it will be interesting to see how they fair against Rey Mysterio and MVP.

Punk: The bigger question is, who did MVP have in mind? Who is his partner going to be?

íBooyaka 619í plays and Rey Mysterio comes out to a huge pop on his return to NXT and the crowd is very excited. ĎIím Cominíí then plays and MVP comes out to a huge ovation and has a microphone in hand.

MVP: I heard that all of the NXT Rookies past and present were in the house tonight, so I asked my man, my rookie from NXT Season Two, PERCY WATSON to be my partner!

Matthews: Oh yeah~!

Punk: These fans flee to someone like Percy Watson because they are infected by their addiction to Kool-Aid.

Matthews: Do people who are Straight Edge not drink Kool-Aid?

Punk: No Josh, it was a reference to Ďoh yeah~!í, The Kool-Aid Guy? It was a joke, nevermind.

Zack Ryder, Holzhammer, and WP versus Rey Mysterio, MVP, and Percy Watson

This match started out with the fans getting to see Rey Mysterio in action for the first time in several weeks. He flew around the ring with WP and was showing very little ring rust which greatly excited the capacity crowd. However it soon became apparent that he was only one mistake away from having things change entirely. Rey slipped up on a top rope high risk maneuver and WP capitalized on it. He worked Rey over pretty well and then proceeded to drag Mysterio into his corner where he tagged in Holzhammer who then came in and had a hay day with the smaller now pretty well beaten athlete. Holzhammer threw Mysterio about the ring like a rag doll, hitting not one, but two consecutive choke slams on the littlest big man. He then loomed in the corner as he set Mysterio up for Sole Hammer, but was surprised to get a blind tag from Zack Ryder. The Long Island Loudmouth came in with the intention of stealing his rookieís thunder, but an argument broke out between the two and Mysterio managed to make it to the corner and tagged in Percy Watson! However as soon as Watson got into the ring MVP jumped in behind him and smashed him in the back of the head with his chain necklace! The crowd is in awe and confused as MVP then tags Percy Watson as WP takes the blind tag. MVP and WP lock eyes and slowly walk toward each other. WP pokes MVP on the chest and he falls to the mat. WP then feigns surprise and hooks the leg for the three count.

Winners, WP, Zack Ryder, and Holzhammer

Matthews: What the hell just happened?!

Punk: It really is WCW night!

Matthews: Well hopefully weíll have some answers for what just went down when we come back from commercial!

We cut to the white limousine outside before going to a message from our sponsors.
    Visit prowrestlingiowa.net
    Follow me on Twitter: @1RealSmartAlex
    Wonder what happened to the guy Seth Rollins did a moonsault off of? Follow @OfftheChestTR and listen to "Off the Chest of Timothy Regal"

Last Call

vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The NXT logo appears on the bottom of the screen as we come back to see the white limousine. We then cut to the ring where Josh Matthews has now entered the ring with a microphone as WP and MVP are still standing in the ring. Percy Watson is on the mat and WP starts to boot the boots to him as MVP watches with a smile.

Matthews: MVP, you just laid down for WP! What in the world is going on?

MVP: Isnít it obvious Josh? Well, of course it isnít to you! You see, when I was signed to Smackdown back in 2005, I was the highest paid man in the WWE, but the fact of the matter is, in the last few months, my stock has started to drop. So I had to do something, I had to invest in something and I invested in the hottest rookie on NXT! WP! My rookie! See, I had been a Pro on NXT before, but my rookie turned out to be a failure. So this time, I went about it a different way! For the past six weeks, every time my rookie stepped into the ring, I did my best to guarantee his victory! If you donít believe me, take a look!

Quote Originally Posted by NXT Week One
    WP then gets back into the ring, but MVP is right behind him and hits WP from behind which causes the referee to call for the bell.
    Winner, by Disqualification, WP [with MVP]
    Punk: Sure everyone remembers that, WP won by disqualification.

Quote Originally Posted by NXT Week Two
    MVP is agitated that his rookie topped him again. He jumps onto the apron looking ready to interfere, while both Kofi and the ref try to calm him down. WP uses this opportunity to pull out a pair of brass knucks and nail Zap. The referee turns around and WP goes for the pin which gains him the three count.
    Winner, WP [with MVP]
    Punk: Distracted the referee, pretty underhanded.

Quote Originally Posted by NXT Two Weeks Ago
    MVP grabs a chair and then runs around the corner of the ring to make the save, but he misses Sheamus and hits Heavy Mike right in the head with the chair. Zap was almost to the corner when WP catches him for the Solo Sault and gets the victory!
    Winners WMS [with Dolph Ziggler] & WP [with MVP]
    MVP: Yup, planned that too.

Quote Originally Posted by NXT Last Week
    MVP and Kaval come in to stop him, but the referee stops the count none the less. Chavo now comes in and all six men are brawling leaving the referee to try to break up the chaos. In all of the confusion, WP pulls out a chain and is about to swing when MVP intercepts it, but accidently hits WMS with it. WP takes him to the floor as Chavo has Kaval. Ziggler goes for the pin and gets the victory!
    Winners, Team WP [WP, Dolph Ziggler, Chavo Guerrero, Michelle McCool, and Layla El]
    The crowd is booing as MVP and WP seem very proud of their antics. Matthews raises the microphone to MVP.

Matthews: What is going on here? What is this all about?

MVP: What is this about Josh? MVP as a wrestler is half man and half amazing, but I have other abilities. I have other strengths which I can capitalize on. One of those strengths is that I have the ability to seek out talent. I have the ability to find out the guys who are the future of this business and utilize them to their full potential. Iím in the works of starting a brand new project called Balliní Enterprises which is going to be a Sports and Entertainment Conglomerate the likes of which nobody in the WWE Universe has seen before! It all starts by sky rocketing the worth of one man, one man who doesnít need anyone else, my man, my client, my rookie, WP.

WP: As my pro, agent, and friend would say, big things poppiní, little things stoppiní!

The crowd boos as ĎVIP Balliní plays and WP and MVP exit.

Punk: While Josh meanders back over here, letís take a look at jTj.

jTj

Shows Michael Cole introducing jTj on the first episode of NXT.

Rey Mysterio: jTj is a man I see a lot of promise in.

Shows jTj picking up his first win.

Dolph Ziggler: Itís fair to say heís a real powerhouse in the ring.

Daniel Bryan: The guy certainly knows how to work.

Shows jTj in his military uniform.

Sheamus: The guy has a certain attitude about him that I donít like.

Zack Ryder: The bro is all USA USA all the time, itís like, cool it, we get it.

Daniel Bryan: PI thinks heís Rey Mysterio....jTj might think heís ĎHacksawí Jim Duggan, but I hope he doesnít.

Shows jTj making the save for PI.

Rey Mysterio: Heís loyal to a fault almost, I will say that.
    We return to the back where that white limousine is still looming. We then cut to another part of the back where PI is in the fetal position next to a monitor when jTj enters.

jTj: PI! PI! Whatís the matter with you man?

PI: Donít say it! Donít say it!

We then cut back to the announce booth.

Matthews: What in the world is going on?

Punk: That limo? I know!

Matthews: Well, Iím just as concerned about PI.

íRiders on the Stormí plays and WMS comes out to a decent reaction. He waits on stage as ĎRide of the Valkyriesí plays and Daniel Bryan comes out with him.

Punk: Here we go bland and blander! What a bunch of losers!

Matthews: Is this the Michael Cole show now?

Punk: Sorry, I thought that was what we were supposed to say about Bryan now too.

Matthews: Punk! You canít call him that on the air!

Punk: By his last name?

Matthews: What? You didnít call him Danielson...

Punk: Of course not! Iím not Mr. Miagi!

íWorking Maní by Rush then plays and Run In comes on stage. ĎI Am Perfectioní then plays and Dolph Ziggler comes on stage.

WWE United States Champion Daniel Bryan and WMS versus WWE Intercontinental Champion Dolph Ziggler and Run In

This match starts out with WMS and Run In doing some excellent chain wrestling which really entertains the capacity crowd. WMS is in control for awhile which summons the presence of Vickie Guerrero who was not originally at ringside. Vickie demands Run In tag Ziggler and when he finally gets there, WMS tags in Bryan. The two champions battle back and forth and the crowd is really into it. Daniel Bryan works over Ziggler pretty well especially in spite of all of the screeching that is going on at ringside. He finally has Dolph in position and applies the LeBell Lock which gains a pop from the crowd, but Run In runs in and breaks the submission much to the dismay of the crowd. Run In goes back to the corner and calls for Dolph to tag him in. However that doesnít happen when Daniel Bryan pulls him into his corner and tags in WMS. The rookie gets in some good offense on his pro, but Vickie grabs his foot allowing Dolph to pick up the upper hand. Ziggler really starts to dominate WMS and Vickie calls for him to finish him. Dolph applies his patented sleeper and all seems done for the bright eyed rookie. However WMS shows shades of The Hitman when he scales the turnbuckle pads and scores the three count!

Winners, WMS and WWE United States Champion, Daniel Bryan

Matthews: What a win for WMS and Bryan...Bryan..Bryan! Daniel Bryan!

Punk: Whatís your problem tonight?

The scene then cuts to the back where the white limousine is, you guessed it, still just sitting there. However Zap enters the arena getting a bit of a pop from the capacity crowd. Heavy Mike turns the corner and smiles to see him.

Heavy Mike: My fellow Aussie friend! What brings you to this neck of the woods again?

Zap: Weíre friends now? Anyways, all past and present NXT Rookies were invited to be lumberjacks tonight. Iím just cashing in on my right to be involved.

Heavy Mike: Right on! Itís going to be quite a beating you witness!

Zap: I canít wait.

Zap keeps walking when something falls out of his rolling suitcase. Mike notices it and picks it up. Itís a black arm band and when Mike turns it around he spies a yellow square and the letter ĎNí. He doesnít point it out to Zap.

Heavy Mike: You donít say?

The camera turns around Mike and then back to the white limousine as we go to commercial once again.
    Wonder what happened to the guy Seth Rollins did a moonsault off of? Follow @OfftheChestTR and listen to "Off the Chest of Timothy Regal"

Last Call

vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We come back from commercial and we see a shot of the white limousine.

Punk: This show is going to drive me nuts.

Matthews: Pretty short drive from what Iíve heard.

Punk: Matthews, shut up, I will hurt you.

Matthews: Anyways, we have another rookie to take a look at, WMS!

Punk: AKA Randy Blanderson!

Matthews: Punk, seriously.

Punk: What? Itís WCW night.

Matthews: No, itís Rookie Revenge Night...Never mind, just cut to the video.

WMS

Shows Vickie Guerrero introducing Dolph Ziggler introducing WMS.

Daniel Bryan: WMS has been fighting an uphill battle since day one.

Shows him interacting with LayCool, Kaitlyn, and others.

Zack Ryder: Bro always has the honeys up on him!

Michael Cole: I mean, heís ok in the ring.

Shows WMS wrestling.

Rey Mysterio: I feel like he still needs to find his own unique style, something.

Daniel Bryan: When you look at WMS, heís got the fundamentals down. He knows all of the basics, but he needs to find his thing that transcends that.

Michael Cole: I donít think he has Ďití, but neither does Daniel Bryan and we hired him!

Shows WMS hitting Fools Rush In.

Zack Ryder: His in ring style is kinda like a throwback, you know?
    Punk: Now do you understand?

Matthews: I guess so.

íThunderstruckí by AC/DC hits and the crowd seems surprised to see Zap coming down to the ring. He gets into the ring and asks for a microphone.

Zap: Now, two weeks ago I was the first man eliminated from NXT. Last week, I got a call. Wade Barrett offered me a spot in The Nexus. Mister Barrett, I told you I thought you deserved an answer to your face, so letís do this.

The crowd waits in anticipation, but instead of ĎWe Are Oneí, ĎWarriorí by Kid Rock plays and the crowd pops as jTj comes down to the ring.

jTj: Zap, before you give Wade Barrett an answer, I want you to give me an answer. Is this how you want to realize your dream? Is this how you want to become a member of the WWE Roster? By joining a pack of thugs? By joining a group who is trying to take what they donít want to earn? I think youíre better than that.

Zap: Listen, jTj, I respect you and all, but Barrett asked me first. So Wade, if you would.

íWe Are Oneí now plays and Wade Barrett leads the rest of The Nexus down to the ring. Barrett then motions to the rest of them to stay outside the ring as he enters.

Matthews: Wait, was Zap in the limo?

Punk: No Josh, he walked right by it, remember?

Matthews: Oh yeah.

Barrett takes the microphone from jTj and smirks.

Barrett: Zap, I have been awaiting your answer for a long time now. You have your spotlight and I invite you to share your decision.

Zap: Well Wade, part of the waiting was the process. I didnít know what to do. So I figured I would just know at one point or another. I figured the answer would become clear to me. And it did.

Barrett smiles as jTj looks worried.

Zap: So I reached into my bag, pulled out the Nexus arm band that you so graciously had sent to me, but it wasnít there...Because it didnít belong there. Just like I donít belong in The Nexus. I donít need The Nexus!

Zap slaps Wade Barrett and the rest of The Nexus starts to get ready to retaliate when ĎWild and Youngí plays and NXT Rookies Past, Daniel Bryan, Darren Young, Michael Tarver. Eli Cottonwood, Titus OíNeill, Kaval, Lucky Cannon, Percy Watson, PI, WMS, and Holzhammer come down and pull The Nexus away. Then ĎI Came To Playí hits as Alex Riley, Run In, and WP come down to the ring.

Matthews: All of the rookies are ready and itís time for our main event!

Punk: Whoís in the limo?

íWritten in my Faceí then plays as Sheamus makes his way through the curtain. He comes down to the ring and pushes his way through all of the rookies past and present.

Matthews: Sheamus looks ready Punk.

Punk: He sure does.

íAnimal I Have Becomeí plays and Heavy Mike busts through the curtain and has a sick grin on his face.

Punk: I heard someone make an interesting statement the other day.

Matthews: Really? What was that?

Punk: They said Heavy Mike was a cross between Vader, ĎSuperstarí Billy Graham, and Waylon Mercy, and I thought....Wow, thatís pretty accurate.

Matthews: Whoís Waylon Mercy?

Rookieís Revenge Lumberjack Match
    Sheamus versus Heavy Mike

The crowd is clearly hyped up as the tension between these two bitter enemies is evident. The two men have an epic stare down. Finally Sheamus breaks out of the corner and delivers a huge kick to the head of Mike and the crowd gasps. Sheamus then continues to unleash his fiery temper as he unloads on Mike. Sheamus lifts Mike up and throws him over the top rope before pounding his chest is what he seems to perceive as his glory. However on the floor as a few rookies help Mike there is a change in his eyes and he climbs back into the ring. He stares down Sheamus and there appears to be trepidation in the eyes of the Celtic Warrior. There is a visual exchange between the two and the result is the former two time WWE Champion trying to create more space between himself and the estranged Aussie. Mike then lets out a war cry of his own before driving all of his body into the Celtic Warrior and straight into the corner. After a blinding flurry of strikes there is a new found bloodlust in the disposition of the once perceived big friendly giant. Heavy Mike keeps unloading on Sheamus and then goes as far as to rip off his tie dyed shirt and begin to choke the red haired devil with it. This is where jTj tries to step in and remind Mike that he doesnít need the shirt. He takes it away and throws it to the floor before continuing to unleash the violence on his opponent. Mike has Sheamus in a bad way and delivers The African Earthquake on him. The crowd pops thinking the match is over, but itís far from it. Mike goes up again and drops all three hundred plus pounds on him again. He then goes up and does it a third time. Finally a few members of The Nexus pull Sheamus out before he can do it again. Heavy Mike looks upset, but jTj tells him that he needs to finish the match when Sheamus comes back in. Mike makes some distance to allow the Celtic Warrior to be thrown back in, or so it seems. Instead he does a suicide dive to the floor crashing into Sheamus and a slew of lumberjacks. All of the lumberjacks now work to lift both men back into the ring, but there is clearly a struggle. jTj finally comes down to help them and they manage to get both men rolled back into the ring. Neither of them seem to be moving much, but then Mike musters up the awareness to roll onto Sheamus. jTj gets into position to count and at two we see Sheamus put his foot on the bottom rope. The crowd lets out a gasp of disappointment as both men now start to get to their feet. While they slowly rise neither of them seems like theyíre going to quickly take control. Then Sheamus takes a cheap shot at his opponent and sets him up for the High Cross. The crowd doesnít seem to think heís going to be able to lift him, but he does. Heís trying to throw him off, but Mike slides backward breaking free and then goes off the ropes delivering a Thesz press which he follows up by hooking the leg. jTj gets into position and makes the count of three.

Winner, Heavy Mike

Matthews: Wow, that match was incredible!

The rookies surrounding the ring, with a few exceptions, break into applause. ĎThis Fire Burnsí then plays as CM Punk now enters the ring with a microphone.

Punk: Great match for both of you, but now itís time for the elimination ceremony! King is at home resting up from that great match last night, so Iím going to be doing the ceremony. Rookies in the ring. Everyone go ahead and lie down or in Mikeís case, continue to lie down.

The crowd laughs a bit as Punk waits for all of the rookies to get into place. The NXT Poll Graphic comes on the screen.

#1- jTj (No Change)
    Punk: All right, jTj you may stand up.

Matthews: Still in first place, very impressive.

#2- Run In (^ Five Spots)
    Punk: Wow, talk about an improvement, Run In, stand up.

#3- PI (v One Spot)
    Punk: PI, go ahead and stand up. Youíre still in this.

Matthews: No surprise one of the most interesting rookies is still in this.

#4- Heavy Mike (No Change)
    Punk: All right Mike, you may stand up now.

Matthews: If he can, after that hellacious match.

#5- WP (v Two Spots)
    Punk: Holzhammer, WMS, youíre the only two people still on your backs. This is the one that means something.

Spoiler

Punk: Wow, there you have it.

#7- WMS Eliminated
    Punk: Iím sorry WMS, Holzhammer, stand up. Youíre safe, WMS, any parting words?

WMS: I donít have-

Punk: Hold on! Itís gone!

CM Punk is referring to parking garage where the white limousine has been parked all night which is no longer there. However, Punkís surprise increases when the horn of the limo can be heard as it pulls into the arena!

Punk: Show yourself!

???: What? I finally have your attention?

The crowd gives a mixed reaction as they realize who the voice is.

Punk: Are you kidding me?!

Matt Striker steps out of the limousine and doesnít look happy.

Striker: Before anyone assumes otherwise, I didnít want to come back here. I was begged by WWE Management to come back. I only agreed to come back under the condition that I could do things my way and I could teach you rookies some respect. So there was no challenge this week, but next week, youíre going back to school. Or actually, youíre going somewhere worse than school, because Iím not in this limousine alone.

Striker: Next week, Sarge is taking you maggots to the next NXT Rookie Challenge, EXTREME BOOT CAMP!

The lights then dim as a video starts to play on the titantron.

***On the next, Friday Night Smackdown***

ďThe Littlest Big Man in the WWE Universe, Rey Mysterio makes his return to the ring against ĎThe Devilís Favorite Demoní World Heavyweight Champion, Kane!
    The video stops and all of the rookies seem confused and then they notice PI is now curled up in the corner of the ring, swaying back and forth like a maniac.

jTj: PI! PI! What is the matter man?

PI: I see dead people.

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I FUCKING KNEW IT!! I FUCKING KNEW IT'D BE STRIKER!!! HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by African Mike
    I love it when Greg gets angry, it's like watching a Furbie going ape shit at some stupid kid

Last Call

vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: FF NXT by Alyon

Quote Originally Posted by ProWrestling.com

Earlier this afternoon it was announced that MVP asked for and received his release. Part of the reason is suspected that he wasnít a fan of the decision to move him into a more managerial role as had been seen on NXT when he announced the introduction of his new ĎSports and Entertainment Conglomerate, Balliní Enterprisesí. Apparently WWE Management wanted MVP to use his mic skills to kick start a movement to reintegrating male managers into the company and MVP felt he still had several years left to offer as an in ring competitor. There was some disagreement, and ultimately MVP stated he didnít want to move in that direction and if there was no alternative he would part ways with the company.

As for NXT, WP is expected to have a new Pro introduced this Thursday night. A few names have been thrown around as to who the new Pro might be, but WWE Management is reportedly keeping the new Proís identity under wraps.
    This is what I love about this project, Iím trying my damnedest to stick with it when WWE throws me for a loop.

vCash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha, rookie's revenge night? Looks like I came at the right time. First thing I notice is an almost overbearing amount of commentary. I love commentary, because if done correctly, it can add to almost anything. You can enhance characters, storylines or the banter can just be damn entertaining. Only three lines of commentary to begin the show, but I say overbearing because it's like being attacked with robots. It just read like the generic 'Welcome the show, I am _ and what a great night we have in store for you, the fans!" "That is right, it's going to be great!" - y'know?

One of the greatest things you've got on your side, is the fact that you're using posters... so promos and characters can be anything you want them to be. It's impossible for me to find a negative when it comes to 'they wouldn't say that', because I have no friggin' clue! I liked the interaction between Mike and Jeff. It seems they've both got morals that they're sticking to, but they both have a vested interest in Sheamus getting his come-uppance, so it's a fine balancing act.

LMAO at Sheamus' opening line. I pictured his pasty'ness saying it so clearly. Actually by the end of the promo, I began to picture him as Hagrid from the Harry Potter series. The segment was good; it added another layer to the main event and already I'm getting the feeling that everyone has a purpose. Everyone seems to have a place in your fed.

Mysterio/MVP/Kingston segment was just silly. Be careful with your lines, because Kofi saying "MVP! MVP!" just like that completely ruined any chance it had. At least call him by his first name, it'd have made it more believable. You also should've fleshed it out; Kofi went from being out cold, to speaking clearly. Have Rey and MVP's concern for their unconscious friend better described, and give Kingston's return to consciousness more time to happen.

Bit of a role reversal with WP and Holz. Will came across as Randy Orton, while Holz was a whiny kid... and I don't mean Will is usually a whiny kid and Holz is Orton.

Wow, the rookies are really egotistical.

Getting a bit sick of these short burst segments, but here's the commentators to save me. Thankfully they've been injected with personalities. Usually I'd give you crap for breaking kayfabe, but since the whole idea of the fed is really rather playful, I'm fine with it.

I just read the first match and I can honestly say I didn't process a single bit of that. It's very... hard to digest, for lack of a better term. I feel like I'm being hit with a barrage of words, but I can't take any of it in. Maybe you used too many running sentences, or your matches need a bit of fleshing out. No need to go overboard, but describe what the competitors are feeling after certain moves or sequences. Give my mind time to follow what's going on.

Enjoyed the aftermath. I think MVP's reasons were sound, and you went an original way with this. It's hard to come up with something that hasn't been done before, but you did it. I mentioned that I pictures Will as Orton, and this plays into the main event feeling I get from him. I'm sure when you first started this thread, everyone expected Will to be a bit of a jobber, but you proved us all wrong. Me on the other hand...

I appreciate that you're giving rookies a spotlight, but the jTj package was too shallow to be of any use. Apart from the hilarious line from Zack Ryder, it really didn't add anything to the show, or to Jeff's character.

Another tiny segment involving rookies that does more to confuse me, than intrigue me. There's so many of these that the positive effects of them are wearing off very fast. I mean I get it, there's a limo there and everyone wants to know who's inside.

Just like being able to invent how the rookies would cut promos and generally behave, the flipside is, is that it's so hard to become invested in them at all. You could replace Run In in the match with any other rookie except for WP and Mike, and it would be the same thing to me. I did like Run In running in, though. Oh, and what was with the finish? Shades of the Hitman... did he run up the turnbuckle and turn it into a pinfall? Or was it the fist drop? Or something else? Don't just assume that I know.

As you'll know, I saw... ahem, myself... drop that Nexus armband and went apeshit over it, because I was still involved, maaaaan! I was very excited to read that.

So I'm starting to think I'm not the target audience. I love that you're having fun, doing silly things like breaking kayfabe and getting laughs out of the reader (and it's working), but I don't look for these things in a fed. I love having a laugh, but if I'm going to devote an hour or two to reading/reviewing a show I want to come out of it feeling like I just read something really special, y'know? That's not a knock on you, because your fed is justifiably receiving great feedback, it's just that, as I said, I'm not your target audience. I did smirk at Michael Cole's comments in the WMS video package, though. I like how you play into real life WWE.

Guess my part's going to be bigger than I imagined, because I totally slapped Wade Barrett. I hate that guy. I liked that Jeff came out to try to get me to come to my senses, it shows that his character is one that stands true to his morals, and doesn't just stand on the sidelines as an injustice is about to happen. I don't think the segment really did anything but advance the storyline, though. It flew by really quick and I didn't feel anything from anyone. Barrett didn't seem that eager to have me (and why would he? I'm some rookie who was first eliminated), it felt like I was just running through my lines and Jeff didn't deliver the passion that he should have. It was all just very much... there.

Okay, CM Punk is FUNNY.

Main event time and again, I fail to absorb it. I want to believe these two really hate each other, but something's missing, Alyon. I'm just unable to connect.

Judging by Greg's reaction to Striker, I should be very excited. I assume I needed to have read the previous shows/watched the real NXT to understand how 'big' this is? In any case, I love Sgt. Slaughter's appearance and it's great that the bootcamp will be the theme next week. If you're gonna' be silly, you may as well go all the way, right?

Overall, it wasn't my cup of tea. But everyone else loves it, so who cares, right?

≡≡≡≡|≡≡≡≡

vCash
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Zap, you've never seen NXT? Familiarizing yourself with the atrocity that is NXT, even if only a little bit, makes AM's project all the more entertaining. Also, as an arguably even more important note, I'd never use Greg or his reactions to reasonably compare against your own. I man, c'mon, it's fucking Greg.*

*I couldn't rep you this. I tried.

EDIT: AM, I fucking love, LOVE how you roll with the punches of real life. I almost wish more bizarre shit would happen in WWE, just to see how you adapt and compensate. I fucking love how you think on your feet.

Last Call

vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

***Strange Promo Ends Smackdown***

At the end of Smackdown there was a strange dialogue between Kane and Paul Bearer:

Spoiler

OOC: Thank you so much Zap! You have no idea how much the review means to me! PI, I repped you, so you know how I feel about your post. If you think things are/were crazy....This season is far from over!

vCash
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From our discussion on MSN, I can't wait for this. It's going to be brilliant.
    Sit down. Be humble.

Last Call

vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ProWrestling.com

Joey Styles Tweets NXT Spoiler

Spoiler
    Spoilah!

Thread Information